Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 10:50 AM   #1
feynman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sydney Australia

Hi

We are a group of two so far. Are there any more tin foil heads in Sydney? We are taking this information seriously and we are very concerned about current developments.
feynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Sydney Australia

Hey, count me in. I'm from Sydney too and i am very concerned with whats going on.
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #3
feynman
Avalon Senior Member

Hey thats terrific. Lets wait and see if get any more responders. We are both currently in the Eastern Suburbs. What part of Sydney do you reside in?
feynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #4
P4BL0
Banned

Wink W o l l o n g o n g

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:54 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:01 AM   #5
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

Yupe I'm in Syd as well - mid south west , but relocating to the Shire soon - reason being I don't want to be in the city is something terrible goes down. Within 10 min you can disappear in to the bush and no-one will find you...

Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #6
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there Feynman, Henners, (minimalist) P4BLO and Relin, I live in Thirroul (15 min north of Woolongong). Used to live in Redfern but we wanted the quiet life. It's beautiful down here, but THEN I got onto all this project camelot stuff. I just don't know if we've all just got giant "suckers" stuck on all of our foreheads or not !!!
We live WAY too close to the beach if any wave action goes on.
Is anyone else going to the NEXUS conference ? I want to meet Kerry Cassidy when I'm there, as she's talking at the conference.
-peace- to you all and I'd love a reply of you've got in in you ... ?http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/i...es/shocked.gif
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:29 AM   #7
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Im down here in Canberra
Used to be called a conspiracy theorist... really .... now its reality.
Amanda
manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:58 AM   #8
asclepius888
Avalon Senior Member

Gday Sydney siders

west sydneysider here, time to get the 8 ball rolling and form a sydney based community and do some serious exchanging.
asclepius888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:15 AM   #9
atama
Avalon Senior Member

again Channel 10 UFO forum check it out

https://members.ten.com.au/forums/th...threadID=79786
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:17 AM   #10
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,

I'm from Glenwood - right near Parklea Markets - Western Sydney. Count me in. Not sure how useful I can be as I have 2 little kids and one on the way, but I'm willing to stay in touch.

I've been a huge fan of P/Camelot and David Wilcock among others for about a year now, but I'm extremely OVERWHELMED by everything I hear and read on a daily basis. Right now I must admit it all seems like some hokey pokey dream... As much as I want to devote all my time and energy to this topic I'm afraid I won't have enough left to function properly! (Been there, done that for about 3 months straight - my research period - very messy at home!)

Looking forward to keeping in touch with other peeps out here in our little island of down under dirt!

Cheers,
Tamara
Tamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:56 AM   #11
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey, i am near Botany, close to the eastern suburbs.
henners
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #12
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Tamarie.
All of your words and I mean ALL of them I absolutely understand. David Wilcock was an amazing experience for me, (I even bought his science of peace series), and the whole P Cam slash Illuminati thing is just really overwhelming ...
Old 09-13-2008, 09:00 PM   #13
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi GN,

Yep, I have the Science of Peace Series too... Currently reading The Shift Of The Ages (one of his free online books) and I follow his audio blogs, radio interviews, and videos like it's food for my soul. You'd think after ALL THAT INFO I should be enlightened, rather than overwhelmed, but I'm not!

I literally spent 3 months in a daze during my "discovery period", and that time included educating my brother and best friend on the collection of 2012 stuff that I had researched. I sort of slowed down after that because my husband was getting sick of me talking about it all, and he wanted the old 'Tamara' back again - the one who is going to live out her life here in 3D, and die in 3D at a ripe old age! So, I re-focused on my life here today, but I'm a changed person now - I can't watch the news, or documentaries about our history or the solar system or anything to do with science, because I know it's all crap that they are feeding us. I'm pretty suspicious of the media now. All my news comes from P/Camelot or D/Wilcock and other trusted sources!
Tamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:59 PM   #14
Mr Yefford

Hi Everyone,

I am in Sydney at the moment, moving back here from Los Angeles due to the bad stuff on the horizon. It is very obvious that the US is falling apart from within, tho you can't seem to convince anyone there of the fact! I've listened to a lot of the Camelot postings and read a lot too, most I would say, and I went from staunch doubter to Tin Foil Hat Man in about five months. What convinced me was looking at the Americans around me and seeing that they believe the dream and don't see what is coming at them over the hill.

I'm committed to the city (Sydney) for the next few months, then the shire sounds good. Interested in linking up with anyone Sydney based who thinks its prudent to take steps at self preservation - then helping as many people as we can. I have a like minded friend here and we are doing what we can and would like to meet anyone who is serious.

You can email me directly at nitrogen_film@yahoo.com or post here.

thanks.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:36 PM   #15
banshee
Avalon Senior Member

Delete

Last edited by banshee; 11-30-2008 at 07:35 AM.
banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:03 PM   #16
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Tamari - once again - had the same experience. The first 3 months I was in a daze about all of this. My partner can testify to this ! Listening to YOWUSA, Red Ice Creations, and Project Cam stuff on my iPod, and chowing down on black ops interviews from Project Cam late at night until the sun rose. You Tubing Everything conspiratorial. It's been a revelation. I'm blessed (I hate to use that word as I'm rather anti religious) to have a partner in life that is willing to listen to all of my rantings about ...everything. She puts up with a lot, but the pressure that I find is that she's too busy to listen to any of this stuff, and she's somewhat relying on me to inform her about what's going on, and I can't always tell what disinformation, and what's VERY important. Ultimately, should I pack up the family, and start to prepare to live like the Amish ... ? (Spelling ?)
Old 09-15-2008, 06:15 AM   #17
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hey, count me in. I'm from Sydney too and i am very concerned with whats going on.
Henry
yeah ill second that, count me in too ..Im in Blakehurst.

Its awsome to meet you all here.
and even better to meet up in person....

regards .Frank.

Last edited by misfit; 09-15-2008 at 06:20 AM.
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:04 AM   #18
Brizzle

Hey guys!
Does anyone here have some info relevant to us sydney siders?
Such as; interesting sightings, safe places, theories about our local govt.

Was it just me who thought that the excessive security for APEC and the pope's visit seemed like perparations for a police state? It gave the POLIticians an excuse to set in place new POLIcies, for the POLIce to enforce. Taking away our freedom of speech, our freedom to protest, the ability to walk freely though public spaces. Hiding it under the disguise of 'protection' from the 'terrorists'.
Gradually indoctrinating us with the idea of a police state.

Does anybody else think that what they have done to Epping road is bloody ridiculous? They pretty much downgraded our infrastructure. Turning a 3 lane road into a 2 lane road + 1 lane for busses (which still rarely come past). And at parts (near the macas/shell station in lane cove) they turned a road, which used to be a 70km/h zone with 3 lanes, into a 60km/h zone with 1 lane + 1 bus lane + 1 carpark lane (ARGH).
And they placed the beginning of the bus lane at the turning point of a valley in the road just to create a bottle neck that would cause traffic jams even in light traffic.
In my opinion it was done purely to force motorists onto their new Lane cove tunnel TOLL WAY. The tunnel would only have saved 3-5 mins of travel time if not for the downgrade of the surface freeway. Now motorist have to pay an ever increasing toll (without even opening your wallets, thanks to e-tags....preparations for RFIDing the citizens maybe? they already chip our pets) just so their journey to-and-from work takes the same amount of time that it would've before our government wasted millions of tax payer dollars.

On another note, do you guys feel safe in writing on forums like this?..
If things start to turn out the way that a lot of people in this field are indicating (police state, shadow govt., internment camps, 1984 type stuff etc) I am concerned that free thinking people like us will be deemed as 'terrorists'. And I am sure that anyone with enough knowledge and power will be able to source who I am, where I live, the type of material i watch on youtube n google video, the sites I visit, and even my rant above.. I have a bad feeling that one day, this will be enough to be labelled as an enemy of Australia...

Anyhowz, Im glad to see that there are other people in Syd that have been woken up
and I'm looking forward to reading your views on the situation in our side of the world.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #19
P4BL0
Banned

Thumbs up Sydney Australia

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #20
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

PABLO, that's a bold and ingenious idea !
Maybe a BBQ in centennial park .... ? I'd be in as long as there's enough notice. Can we all wear our tin foil hats ? No this is no joking matter - I would SERIOUSLY love to do that.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #21
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

I'm Andy and I'm on the Central Coast, up near the Entrance. No you're spot on- along with the Sedition laws and a lack of a bill of rights, things have definitely been gearing up for a police state for some time now.

I'm not sure how much I'd class myself as spiritual. I was raised Catholic, but ever since abotu a year out from 9/11 I've sensed things slowly changing and getting worse with each passing day- like we were headed for something major. A guy in a chatroom showed me camelot 6 months ago and I've been here ever since, although there'd be alot I haven't read that you guys would have.

I'm not sure how much good I'd be to a community, but if it helps, I've got an Adv. Dip in Electrical Technology and a Dip in Telecomms Technology and I'm currently in the middle of a BA which I'd planned on turnign into teaching qualifications post grad (whether that can still happen though may be a different story).

Anyway let me know about the meetings- I'd be keen to join the group, provided there's room.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:44 PM   #22
P4BL0
Banned

Exclamation Sydney Australia

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:06 AM   #23
Mr_B Trinity 3
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All BB here in syd nr Btwn. Just to say Hi and that from this quote below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizzle View Post
On another note, do you guys feel safe in writing on forums like this?..
If things start to turn out the way that a lot of people in this field are indicating (police state, shadow govt., internment camps, 1984 type stuff etc) I am concerned that free thinking people like us will be deemed as 'terrorists'. And I am sure that anyone with enough knowledge and power will be able to source who I am, where I live, the type of material i watch on youtube n google video, the sites I visit, and even my rant above.. I have a bad feeling that one day, this will be enough to be labelled as an enemy of Australia...
Tough call there, as my experience of it is that they sleep on the weekends and only have ops in from the EM force which will probably drive you wild and you will notice that there are people who showup who are not all together there. These people are easy to figure out and relativley easy to knock down but being informed of the tatics with which they will use, to then get you involved with the law system is probably more important as this is where most will be caught, stopped and reprogrammed.

I like my toys too much and I am now starting to make real progress and they are upset.

I can only give out bits & bytes but will try to fill in where I can.

WellWishes
TBME MR_B 8)
Mr_B Trinity 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:47 AM   #24
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Good afternoon all Sydney & Greater Sydney Region crew members,

I am sure Manda would agree with me in that we would both love to meet you all and the only thing we would need is enough notice to make it happen! So would it pls be possible to remember us when this is organised and we will do our best to make it up there.

Look forward to meeting with you all soon.

Love and light,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:55 AM   #25
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all this is from my original post in the CBR thread:

Hi Manda,

it would seem that perhaps there aren't many of us down this way or at least not that many that are willing to come out in the open.......

Have u seen Pablo's idea of a gathering in Sydney soon? Perhaps if given enuf notice we could make it up there to meet and extend our networks??

Just a thought for you Pablo & other Syd-siders, I Know it's a little ways off but the MB&S Festival is on in early Nov @ Darling Harbour. Can this area be considered for a mtg, lots of ppl moving thru the area, lots of parking and plenty of places to gather without drawing attn to ourselves...... it's an idea anyways!

Blessings to you all,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote