Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #451
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

That makes sense Swanny as I am only on my 12th day. I am going to slow the increase in drops so that I can adjust. My belly hurts so bad, I have been laid up all day. Feels like my insides are disintergrating....very painful. I will back down the dosage and slowly increase.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #452
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, Francie. I had the same problem at 10 drops, and am also dropping back. I had stopped for a while, then started again, and jumped too fast.

Jim Humble recommends doing this slowly, and I definitely am going to listen to him now. Something tells me that those who experience no problems in the run up to max drops (like Ampgod - hope you're checking in, guy!) have been so clean in their diets for a while that they don't have underlying issues like I have.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #453
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If you feel bad eat a apple, the pulp soaks up some of the stuff, or take a vit C tablet that stops it.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:20 AM   #454
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Swanny. My "feel bad" was about 8 hours later when I woke up - Of course, it could have been something else - a quick virus or something. Only lasted a day. Appetite finally returned that evening, and I felt a LOT better this morning.
alys
Old 01-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #455
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Glad to hear your feeling better Alys, hope you are too Francie.
My mate reckons he has lost weight since taking MMS anyone else done so??
I'm about 3/4 of a stone (about 10lbs for those of you who don't use the proper measurement of weight) heavier than before I started, that mite have something to do with all the chocolate I've been eating over Christmas though

14lbs = 1 stone

I took 14 drops this morning, should have been 13 but I forgot to stop

Last edited by Swanny; 01-04-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #456
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I notice that my appetite has changed. I'm not as interested in food. It's become more fuel.
alys
Old 01-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #457
franciejones
Banned

I have lost weight since I have been ill these past few days Swanny...hoping this will cure me of intense sugar cravings...and I mean intense! Before I got sick, i seemed to have gained about 8 pounds (IN A WEEK). I was VERY bloated and consider it a side effect of the MMS. Anywhoooo, I intend to lose a lot of weight and I hope the MMS helps with that...I know its not for weight loss, but if I can kill of the candida which I am sure I am rife with, I am certain the weight issue will be resolved.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:48 AM   #458
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

I'm up to 8 drops so far and doing pretty well. Only side effect so far has been a little heart burn. Going for 9 tonight.

I have noticed a pretty substantial increase in energy within the 1st 3 hours after taking, which seems to taper off until the next dose.

Also had some pretty serious chest congestion in combination with a bad cold when I first started taking on Friday. It's mostly gone now - just an occasional cough. Normally these types of colds stretch out a good while - especially when I have heavy lung congestion. I think there's no doubt it helped so far.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #459
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

It has taken about 3 days to read this entire post and it is amazing. A big thanks to all that has contributed to this thread - you are discussing what could be the most important find before 2012.

This has even made me subscribe.

Anyway I have bought a bottle from one of the official distribtors - cant wait for it to arrive. (http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing)

I think im healthy im a only 32 but i do smoke. I dont want to overdo the amount I take, its going to be slow and easy. But I want to rid toxins and any lurgy i have in me. Like Franciejones...i can drink a 2 litre Pepsi every day...no boze just pepsi/coke. Im hoping I can replace this with more healthy drinks....they are very addictive.

anyway, I also have a fungi infection on my toe - nasty looking site. Like Ampgods excellent updates (applause to you and others) I will be seeing if this works for me. Nothing has ever got rid of this ugly fungi on my toe...i have tried for 15 years....

I presume as well as ingesting you can bathe on areas of the body?
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:55 AM   #460
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Flashback - good to have you here.

Just a quick update on my MMS progress: I'm up to 12 drops as of tonight. To be totally honest, I really haven't had any nausea or loose bowels. Just a bit of buring sensation in the belly for an hour or less (much like after taking a shot of whiskey).

Right now I do the MMS in the morning after a banana and piece of bread, take my vitamins with lunch about 4-5 hours later, then do my night dose 2-3 hours after supper.

I'm generally pretty healthy. I try to eat only natural foods with meat less and less often. I avoid preservatives and anything else I can't pronounce on labels. I take raw vitamins (Vitamin Code by Garden of Life - good stuff) with probiotics, 5K Iu D3, 12.5MG Iodine daily. I stay away from unnatural beverages and anything close to tap water. Mostly I drink coffee made from pure water, water, organic juices (no additives or preservatives.. you'd be amazed how hard these are to find in small areas). Never soft drinks, energy drinks or anything with added acids, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup etc.

My only vice... smoking!~ I have been in the process of quitting for over a month now... going back and forth on the patches (which actually work pretty good). Well, since I started the MMS, quitting has been easier. I went patch-less yesterday and today. Had 5 smokes yesterday and a big fat ZERO today I'm happy to report. All I can say is, since last night, I just didn't need one (I still do sorta want one though... just not the heavy craving). I still feel great by the way... especially the 1-4 hours after taking it.

It's possible the smooth glide to 12 drops (in 4-5 days) is due to a low level of toxins in my body... not really sure. It definitely isn't my weight... I'm 160 and nearing my body weight limit for MMS. I'll probably jump to 14 tomorrow, as the 12 drops (taken over an hour ago) don't seem to be doing that much.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #461
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Probably a stupid question, but would MMS help with asthma or breathing issues? I have had asthma for almost 3 years and it only began to intensify when I started my new job (likely due to the air quality) back in April of last year.

I definitely can afford MMS at this point and I am considering it. I am not a healthy person by a long shot and I don't expect it to magically fix my health issues. However, I assume that it can be used in conjuction with a diet that's more rich in fruits, vegetables , whole grains and lean protein to help out my health issues (high blood pressure, cholesterol).

If anyone has any experience with MMS that they would like to share with me, feel free to send me a PM. As I said, I would like to give this a shot. I also have stomach issues most of the time (bloating, indigestation).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #462
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Although asthma is (theoretically) not caused by pathogens, MMS, because of it's oxygenating qualities may be helpful.

http://mmsadvisor.com/?cat=31

This is the link to 2 asthma stories on mmsanswers.com.
alys
Old 01-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #463
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Postman arrived today but no MMS - maybe tomorrow.

Its very timely as my wife and i have come down with the flu...

My wife is pregnant (8 months) and even though im willing to try there is not a chance in the world she is having any until after the baby is born.

my questin to everyone is;

Has anyone given MMS to their kids?

I have read a couple of posts where people have given to their pets, my Ridgeback will be the other guinea pig in the family

If this solution works for me then I will be spreading this information like wild fire..

Some of you probably experience what im ging through. I regularly come on here to read and also ATS. Im a normal guy with a good job but whenever i open my mouth regarding 'conspiracy theory/ufo/ etc" I get slammed by my friends.....i have woken a few up though.

I hoping to successfully remove my toe fungi and any pathgens along the way. This way I have own evidence.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #464
polarsib
Avalon Senior Member

Hi! Every one.
Thank you for the information about MMS.
I am up to 12 drop today.
I have been having sore muscle and numb and tingling feeling on different part of the body and brake out on my face too.
Any body had any symptom like that?
I am not sure what that mean.
It would be nice to have more information about the symptoms.
polarsib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:19 PM   #465
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

I ordered some the day before I noticed the interview [nice co-incidence]
....just waiting for it to arrive, in the UK here and ordered from the main MMS site, so Swanny, I wish I'd been payin attention.

Just as an aside - 2 Litres of Pepsi a day! Whoa there! That's gonna be a sugar comedown hitting hard, honey!
You wanna get addicted to Tea like us brits [without sugar though, obviously!]
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #466
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Polarsib - my guess is that you have a toxicity problem - pinned up toxins are being pulled out into the bloodstream. I would decrease the drops by 2 for 2 or 3 days then begin to increase by 1 per day after that.

Flashback - go to http://jimhumble.biz/ for the treatment protocols for Flu. I think the 6 and 6 protocol is the preferred.

There is also info there for pregnant women and children.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #467
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
I have read a couple of posts where people have given to their pets, my Ridgeback will be the other guinea pig in the family

I hoping to successfully remove my toe fungi and any pathgens along the way. This way I have own evidence.
Blessings Flashback,

Yes, I have been using the MMS with my elderly dog. She was having accidents in the house and the MMS quickly relieved her of this. She also has a lot of stuff draining from her eyes, I imagine a detox reaction.

Internet Info:
Quote:
How can I get Chlorine Dioxide to treat my dog?

There is “something” inside my dog, I had her treated for tape worm. Do you think I could use it on her and get rid of the beast in her once and for all? Also, I’m a bit confused…would I treat her with drops of SODIUM CHLORITE or mix per instructions to get CHLORINE DIOXIDE and treat her with that? Please advise and thanks for any info you can give me.

======

Dear Marge, my book contains valuable information that could help you. Chlorine dioxide is generated from sodium chlorite with the addition of a food acid. Follow the same procedure as the standard protocol as described in my web site and remember that for animals, the dose is 3 drops for each 25 pounds of body weight. That’s 1 drop for each 8 pounds of body weight. But don’t start out with that much. Follow the procedure.
Please note that Jim Humble says that toenail fungus is one of the last things to clear up with the MMS. You can also make a mixture of 20 drops of MMS to 100 drops of citric acid, add to 2 ounces of water and use as a spray on the toenails. (1/4 teaspoon a bit domed is 20 drops) I put the protocol on this thread somewhere, let me try to find it and I will post the link in a minute. OK it's post #142, page #6 or this link and scroll down to post #142: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...?t=4781&page=6

FREE DOWNLOAD of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book at website below. Click on ABOUT MMS, scroll down to MMS RESOURCES and the 9th post is the FREE DOWNLOAD.
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-07-2009 at 08:53 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #468
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the support.

It takes the toe nail a long time because it has to also grow out, which is probably a 6 month process.

Am I ok taking MMS with Lugols Iodine? I have read Iodine supplements are very important.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #469
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Although asthma is (theoretically) not caused by pathogens, MMS, because of it's oxygenating qualities may be helpful.

http://mmsadvisor.com/?cat=31

This is the link to 2 asthma stories on mmsanswers.com.
alys
It's certainly worth a shot! I think I will order some MMS very soon. I see that there's the bottle of MMS and the activator kit. Do I need both? How again does it work? Sorry to ask questions that might be redundant but I am feeling it difficult to focus on things right now (happens once in a while).
Old 01-08-2009, 01:36 AM   #470
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
It's certainly worth a shot! I think I will order some MMS very soon. I see that there's the bottle of MMS and the activator kit. Do I need both? How again does it work? Sorry to ask questions that might be redundant but I am feeling it difficult to focus on things right now (happens once in a while).
soo much info about this subject and you ask the basics heheh
lol ok let me get a teaspoon out of my kitchen drawer : )

after 2 weeks i got mine from here http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

MMS + activator ( i also bought the book )
about the activator it comes as powder and you have to supply preferbly clean filtered water to it and make a 10% solution (1 part powder to 9 parts water)

take 2 times a day 12 hours interval on light stomach
try to increase next dose so as in the evening day 1 you mix 2 drops MMS with 10 drops activator and in the morning day2 3 drops of MMS with 15 drops of activator
always 5 drops of activator to every 1 drop of MMS

1 drop MMS + 5 drops activator in a glass wait 3 min and fill glass with water or mix in some eg. apple or craneberry juice for the taste ( no vitamin c close to taking MMS as it will lessen the effect )

if feeling nausea reduce with 1 drop MMS and slowly increase again til you reach 15 drops of MMS + 75 drops of activator 2 times a day for 1 week

then maintenance dose 4-6 drops MMS twice a week

Last edited by RedeZra; 01-08-2009 at 01:41 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:46 AM   #471
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
about the activator it comes as powder and you have to supply preferbly clean filtered water to it and make a 10% solution (1 part powder to 9 parts water)
When you need more just go to the chemist or a supermarket and buy citric acid, it's really cheap. I paid 50p for a little box that makes up loads of mixture.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:45 AM   #472
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
soo much info about this subject and you ask the basics heheh
lol ok let me get a teaspoon out of my kitchen drawer : )

after 2 weeks i got mine from here http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

MMS + activator ( i also bought the book )

take 2 times a day 12 hours interval on light stomach
try to increase next dose so as in the evening day 1 you mix 2 drops MMS with 10 drops activator and in the morning day2 3 drops of MMS with 15 drops of activator
always 5 drops of activator to every 1 drop of MMS

1 drop MMS + 5 drops activator in a glass wait 3 min and fill glass with water or mix in some eg. apple or craneberry juice for the taste ( no vitamin c close to taking MMS as it will lessen the effect )

if feeling nausea reduce with 1 drop MMS and slowly increase again til you reach 15 drops of MMS + 75 drops of activator 2 times a day for 1 week

then maintenance dose 4-6 drops MMS twice a week
Still sounds pretty complicated to me. I probably should buy the book as well.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:54 AM   #473
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Got my MMS , and started taking it yesterday.
Started with 2 drops last night..didn't feel a thing
This morning, I did 4 drops, and my tummy had a warm fuzzy feeling,
Tonight did another 4 drops.

I'm taking it for a bad virus I've had since thanksgiving, and just could not shake it, and it really took me down around Christmas..
Also taking for chronic migraine headaches...mms is supposed to relieve inflammation, so I'm praying this will work on the blood vessels to relieve the condition.
I have taken everything to relieve the pain, and there is nothing out there that works for me. I've had many different doctors working on this.
I get at least three a week, sometimes running together, can't tell when one ends, and another begins. wish me luck guys
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:52 PM   #474
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Good Luck Brook - kinda rhymes.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:14 AM   #475
jachmad
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting thread...