Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-02-2008, 02:13 AM   #51
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life (brand new documentary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
I almost feel sorry for you man you must live in a nightmare that is full of conspiracy-theories that has been amplified in to a state of paranoia, loosen up it isn't that bad. They aren't out to kill all of us, if they were we would all be dead a LOOOONG TIME ago, really.
And buy the way I'm not talking "new age" I'm talking about reality, who we really are and where we really come from and who our true creators are, that has nothing to do with "new age religion", that my friend is OLD AGE TEACHINGS
No really, you are talking about new age. Look into it, practically everything you have said is text book new age, i'm not lying. Please study the new age movement. You're not talking about reality at all.

And yes, it is a nightmare we live in, but no there are no conspiracy theories, most conspiracy theories are lies with truths attatched to discredit the truths. But don't feel sorry for me, because you live in the same reality where it is a nightmare too, even if you chose not to see it that way.

And yes, they do plan to kill all of us, it's in official UN documents and many others, and is documented by many of the 'big boys' throughout history. Even plato talked about it 2000 years ago. It's been a plan by the elite's long in the making. That is the cold hard truth. The truth hurts, and it's only when we stop ignoring these negative facts that we can begin to fix them. That's another new age belief - that positive thinking and avoding negativity etc. will fix everything. You know what happens if we do that? Our minds become disabled, we lose our survival instincts, and we are easily made to do the will of our 'masters'. Facing reality is a lot harsher than buying into fairy tales about aliens, but not as fun, no it certainly isn't fun at all.

The reason they haven't killed us off already is because they needed us up until now, they've been using us to perpetuate their system(kind of like how the machines in the movie the matrix use the humans as batteries), but now that the technology is here etc., we have become 'useless eaters' as bertrand russel said. That's why the depopulation agenda has already began with all these diseases and cancers.

Please man, for the sake of all that is good, research the new age movement more extensively.

Last edited by Doom; 12-02-2008 at 02:24 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:36 AM   #52
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life (brand new documentary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
No really, you are talking about new age. Look into it, practically everything you have said is text book new age, i'm not lying. Please study the new age movement. You're not talking about reality at all.

And yes, it is a nightmare we live in, but no there are no conspiracy theories, most conspiracy theories are lies with truths attatched to discredit the truths.

And yes, they do plan to kill all of us, it's in official UN documents and many others, and is documented by many of the 'big boys' throughout history. Even plato talked about it 2000 years ago. It's been a plan by the elite's long in the making. That is the cold hard truth. The truth hurts, and it's only when we stop ignoring these negative facts that we can begin to fix them. That's another new age belief - that positive thinking and avoding negativity etc. will fix everything. You know what happens if we do that? Our minds become disabled, we lose our survival instincts, and we are easily made to do the will of our 'masters'. Facing reality is a lot harsher than buying into fairy tales about aliens, but not as fun, no it certainly isn't fun at all.

The reason they haven't killed us off already is because they needed us up until now, they've been using us to perpetuate their system(kind of like how the machines in the movie the matrix use the humans as batteries), but now that the technology is here etc., we have become 'useless eaters' as bertrand russel said. That's why the depopulation agenda has already began with all these diseases and cancers.

Please man, for the sake of all that is good, research the new age movement more extensively.
Listen dude, I have first hand experience of ET's I AM AN ABDUCTEE so I think I have fairly good idea about what I'm talking about, OK, they are as real as you and me.
I also have some esoteric experiences like out of body-experiences and precognitive dreams, I have first hand experience of what I'm talking about and it has NOTHING to do with any "new age agenda" belive me.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:49 AM   #53
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Listen dude, I have first hand experience of ET's I AM AN ABDUCTEE so I think I have fairly good idea about what I'm talking about, OK, they are as real as you and me.
I also have some esoteric experiences like out of body-experiences and precognitive dreams, I have first hand experience of what I'm talking about and it has NOTHING to do with any "new age agenda" belive me.
my goodness...

that's what the new age agenda is.

I have to call you out on this, as I do with all 'abductees' I think either you are
a)a straight up liar,
b)you've gone somewhat mad because of the insanity on this planet(don't feel too bad, many are unable to maintain sanity in an insane society),
c)you've honestly had some very serious mind control. Be it through some sort of counter-intelligence information that effected your mind in such a way, or who knows, they are even capable of creating false memories in people, Berzisnki said in 'between two ages' that they would be able to electronically control the minds of the public, right down to targeting specific individuals, the technology is out there . I have long studied the abduction phenomenon. I still don't know for sure whether it's a complete fabrication, or if people are really experiencing what they think are abductions/obe's when they really aren't.
OR of course
d)there could be some rare medical condition, or chemical reaction to some of the garbage they've been putting into the evironment that causes these illusions, acting like a hallucinetic drug.

honestly I think it's likely a or b in your case. just my opinion of course.

this is what happens to the mind when the new age religion disables it.

Last edited by Doom; 12-05-2008 at 04:23 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:50 AM   #54
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

I "Feel " a lot of very heavy energy here guys - points taken on both sides - the PTB just sit back and smile, I guess - they won yet another round -

There is truth out there - guess the answers will come soon enough

Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #55
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom View Post
my goodness...

That's what the new age agenda is.

I have to call you out on this, as i do with all 'abductees' i think either you are
a)a straight up liar,
b)you've gone somewhat mad because of the insanity on this planet(don't feel too bad, many are unable to maintain sanity in an insane society),
c)you've honestly had some very serious mind control. Be it through some sort of counter-intelligence information that effected your mind in such a way, or who knows, they are even capable of creating false memories in people, berzisnki said in 'between two ages' that they would be able to electronically control the minds of the public, right down to targeting specific individuals. I have long studied the abduction phenomenon. I still don't know for sure whether it's a complete fabrication, or if people are really experiencing what they think are abductions/obe's when they really aren't.
Or of course
d)there could be some rare medical condition, or chemical reaction to some of the garbage they've been putting into the evironment that causes these illusions, acting like a hallucinetic drug.

Honestly i think it's likely a or b in your case. Just my opinion of course.

This is what happens to the mind when the new age religion disables it.

You really have no clue of what you're talking about, IDIOT.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yJTkzNa87WQ
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7UCShx1H424
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TXErof0cjUA
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PuGi8qqn9k8
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CV_JpDW6FDg
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-cGOsNSVw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W0oci_5Ez0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14_xv...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrBVq...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhAaA...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnd0WX9sTz4

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-02-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #56
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

more childish name calling, and then post spam youtube links.... wonderful,

I've seen and read all this John Mack, Jim Sparks , etc. stuff before. Nothing new, just more dis-info. All this stuff is not true, don't you see? It's completeley new age, it all leads down the same path eventually. Please have you even read any of my posts? Study counter-intelligence, study the new age. All this alien abduction, alien contact, alien channeling stuff is a complete scam. And if it was real, it wouldn't be aliens, it would be high technology built here by us with no help from aliens, that is secret to the public, being tested on us.

Last edited by Doom; 12-02-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #57
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Doom,
Thanks for starting to spill you smarts on this manner. You usually just send people to Alan but it sounds like you have been around the block. Keep it up!
Nice job in trying to explain the counter intelligence with the new age. Good points with giving up your survival instincts, you cant go to your local Alien complaint department and how this is all predictive programming to form a world religion. We are just seeing a piece of time in this grand agenda that is spanning hundreds of years. I think to grasp this concept you have to believe/assume that man is wicked/psychopathic and through counter intelligence they mold and manipulate us. Then start the reading of their own documents and then realize how much power/money they have. How incredibly organized they are and then you can see much clearer on where we are at.

I think the recent controlled demolition of the church by the New Age movement is still so intense for people they are still held in that drama and cannot see the hegalian dialectic in it. That would be the smart thing to do by the PTB yes? By the time people get over the destruction of the old religions the New Age movement/counter intelligence has had time to codify itself and build its foundations/perceptions and its manipulation to control/decieve. Holy sh ee t the New age religion will last another 1000 years! We are in deep d o o d o o!
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #58
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life (brand new documentary...

Thanks for the entertainment guys!

Really, is there anyone Alan Watt hasn't attacked?

Stay tuned for Alan Watt versus Jordan Maxwell in a cage match, live on pay-per-view this Sunday!

Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #59
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

I have questions for doom and megamud. Are you guys materialists? ie, Do you believe the material plane is all there is? No higher dimensions of reality only what you can sense with the 5 senses?

I do go along with your take on the 'ET' scam though. Not that i believe there are no ETs in the cosmos. But that the whole "ET Creators (of man) in UFOs returning to earth to save us" scenario is a deception. I believe the channeling / abductee / contactee business is a psyops but i am just as wary of Alan Watt.

He is placed for those with a mindset to reject the 'ET' phenomena but has his share of poison to peddle.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:11 PM   #60
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post

I do go along with your take on the 'ET' scam though. Not that i believe there are no ETs in the cosmos. But that the whole "ET Creators (of man) in UFOs returning to earth to save us" scenario is a deception.
According to Nassim Haramein, we are living in grace; a comet twice the size of Jupiter would have knocked the earth out of its orbit, had it not received intervention.

On the other hand, according to William Bramley in his book 'The Gods of Eden,' ETs provoked wars and spread the black plague throughout our history.

I am on the fence with this one.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #61
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Thanks for the entertainment guys!

Really, is there anyone Alan Watt hasn't attacked?

Stay tuned for Alan Watt versus Jordan Maxwell in a cage match, live on pay-per-view this Sunday!

Alan Watt has never "attacked" anyone. Though he'll answer questions about people if asked. And his answers are far from 'attacks', he does a lot of factual legitimate exposing, but never attacking.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #62
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have questions for doom and megamud. Are you guys materialists? ie, Do you believe the material plane is all there is? No higher dimensions of reality only what you can sense with the 5 senses?

I do go along with your take on the 'ET' scam though. Not that i believe there are no ETs in the cosmos. But that the whole "ET Creators (of man) in UFOs returning to earth to save us" scenario is a deception. I believe the channeling / abductee / contactee business is a psyops but i am just as wary of Alan Watt.

He is placed for those with a mindset to reject the 'ET' phenomena but has his share of poison to peddle.

Well of course, you can never trust anyone without looking into the information yourself. Don't ever take these guys word for anything without doing the research yourself.

And about 'going beyond 5 sense reality'. Well of course I think there is reality beyond what our eyes can see, but at the same time our real purpose here is what we do while here and really there is no point in placing human values upon something so beyond our ken. I'm not going to get all into spirituality on this thread, it is quite a vast subject, but I will say that I do believe in human spirit.

I'll just say that the problem with new agers like Icke, etc. is that they place too much value on things beyond our ken, it's the same as any religion really, which is why the new age is a religion, and faith based. Essentially, When we leave this 5 sense reality, we die, and everyone dies eventually, so you shouldn't be in a rush to 'escape this reality'. Which is exactly what these new agers are pushing, all this 'go beyond 5 senses' stuff coming from the new agers, isn't about true spirituality, it's about disconnecting you with reality so that you don't do anything to change it, and let the new world order keep going on how it is, and if you do try anything to stop it, you will be so misguided that you will probably do more harm than help. It's all about getting you into certain mindsets which disable the mind and make people easier to control.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #63
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
According to Nassim Haramein, we are living in grace; a comet twice the size of Jupiter would have knocked the earth out of its orbit, had it not received intervention.

On the other hand, according to William Bramley in his book 'The Gods of Eden,' ETs provoked wars and spread the black plague throughout our history.

-feeler
No offence at all meant to you feeler, but I think this is more new age junk. I mean, I could get into it specifically, but just think how ridiculous that is. None of this type of information is going to help anyone do anything to stop the new world order. It's completely false information and when you get people believing this type of stuff they are completely useless to relize and fight what is really happening cause they ar too busy worried about aliens and their imagination. Of course what is really happening is pretty insane and amazing and terrible too, but these lies put out in many conspiracy theories are 100% complete science fiction and discredit by assoiciation the truths that get mixed into conspiracy theories. Conspiracy is a huge business. Conspiracy theories are set up and funded by the PTB. All oppositions are controlled. You think they are dumb enough to let us wake up with such ease? It goes much deeper than most think. The CIA is heavily involved in conjuring up consipiracies and perputating them to the public. Conspiracy theory is basically just a new genre of science fiction and predictive programming. People want to believe the fantastic, so they are given it.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:31 AM   #64
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Alan Watt has never "attacked" anyone. Though he'll answer questions about people if asked. And his answers are far from 'attacks', he does a lot of factual legitimate exposing, but never attacking.
Uh, yes he has. I've heard him, in his own voice, attack people. Michael Tsarion actually called him out on it and he backed down, blatantly lying saying he never said anything bad about him when he had. If Alan Watt wants to be a bitter rebel, fine, but the attacks are childish and unfounded.

And Chris White is an agent, anyone with 2 brain cells can figure that out.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:42 AM   #65
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Uh, yes he has. I've heard him, in his own voice, attack people. Michael Tsarion actually called him out on it and he backed down, blatantly lying saying he never said anything bad about him when he had. If Alan Watt wants to be a bitter rebel, fine, but the attacks are childish and unfounded.

And Chris White is an agent, anyone with 2 brain cells can figure that out.
Tarot Card Tsarion has no credibility to be calling out anyone in the first place heh

Alan has never attacked, he has only mentioned how tsarion/icke and crew tried to buy him off and try to get him to lie etc. when he's been asked about it by hosts/callers. What , he Alan suppose to lie to his callers? It's very important to expose these new age gurus and counter intelligence that is discrediting and hiding the real truths. I have never even heard Alan raise his voice ha, he does not attack by any stretch of the imagination. Tsarion is the one who's been called out time and time again and acts in such a childish manner, slinging insults and swears, yelling and screaming like a baby, tell tale signs of a pyschopath. His very manner in which he conducts himself says alot. He puts out some truth, I'll admit, but he sure leads it off into outterspace to discredit it pretty good, from tarot cards, to ancient reptilian alien bloodlines or what not, he takes you around the block, that's for sure.

And I'm not defending Chris White in the least. I don't know if he's an 'agent' so much as just misguided and misdirected because of his religious beliefs, but who knows for sure.

Last edited by Doom; 12-03-2008 at 04:12 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:51 AM   #66
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tarot Card Tsarion has no credibility to be calling out anyone in the first place heh

Alan has never attacked, he has only mentioned how tsarion/icke and crew tried to buy him off and try to get him to lie etc. when he's been asked about it by hosts/callers. What , he Alan suppose to lie to his callers? It's very important to expose these new age gurus and counter intelligence that is discrediting and hiding the real truths. I have never even heard Alan raise his voice ha, he does not attack by any stretch of the imagination. Tsarion is the one who's been called out time and time again and acts in such a childish manner, slinging insults and swears, yelling and screaming like a baby, tell tale signs of a pyschopath. His very manner in which he conducts himself says alot. He puts out some truth, I'll admit, but he sure leads it off into outterspace to discredit it pretty good, from tarot cards, to ancient reptilian alien bloodlines or what not, he takes you around the block, that's for sure.

And I'm not defending Chris White in the least. I don't know if he's an 'agent' so much as just misguided and misdirected because of his religious beliefs, but who knows for sure.
I wrote something longer...but then I realized it's pointless and almost shameful. So I started laughing about it...at the end of the day it's all looking pretty pointless. Might as well find some amusement in it? If you really look into these researchers and their kind...you may find...

Michael Tsarion is a raging heathen.

Chris White is a disgruntled altar boy

Alan Watt is bitter and broke.

David Icke is too high to notice.

Eric John Phelps is a zionist agent.

Jordan Maxwell decided to throw in with the big boys down at the lodge.

Alex Jones is a CIA agent.

Bill Deagle is just a fear mongering lunatic.

...is it true about them? Is it worse? Maybe? So why not be your own researcher...and why not acknowledge these people as humans like us? A human will never, ever know the whole truth. It is not possible. Mistakes will be made ... a little "fact" may be missed during research which could bring up a whole new theory to ponder. Somebody else may find that missed fact, and thus we have two conflicting theories. Must there be a battle over it? Maybe all these above mentioned fellows and many others are honest truth seekers?

I don't know, the only thing I know is that I do not wish to continue being guilty of such pointless battling. It may send me down a road where one day I would take precious time out of my short life here to make a "documentary film", simply to attack a man. A man who may in truth turn out to have been an honest truth seeker simply trying to make sense of this god forsaken mess of a world we live in.

Best Wishes.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:35 AM   #67
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wrote something longer...but then I realized it's pointless and almost shameful. So I started laughing about it...at the end of the day it's all looking pretty pointless. Might as well find some amusement in it? If you really look into these researchers and their kind...you may find...

...is it true about them? Is it worse? Maybe? So why not be your own researcher...and why not acknowledge these people as humans like us? A human will never, ever know the whole truth. It is not possible. Mistakes will be made ... a little "fact" may be missed during research which could bring up a whole new theory to ponder. Somebody else may find that missed fact, and thus we have two conflicting theories. Must there be a battle over it? Maybe all these above mentioned fellows and many others are honest truth seekers?

I don't know, the only thing I know is that I do not wish to continue being guilty of such pointless battling. It may send me down a road where one day I would take precious time out of my short life here to make a "documentary film", simply to attack a man. A man who may in truth turn out to have been an honest truth seeker simply trying to make sense of this god forsaken mess of a world we live in.

Best Wishes.
Oh well, i pretty much agree, I mean, that's exactly what we need to be doing is cutting out the middle men and researching everything ourselves, going straight to the libraries to get the real books written by the real big players and big organizations that run the world, and make our own minds up on whats being done. I find Alan to be one of the only genuine researchers, but that is only my opinion. Though I certainly don't take his word on anything without looking things up for myself.

heh and about Alan being 'bitter and broke'. He sure is broke by the sounds of it, living out in the boonies in the forest, and having a hard time with fraudsters stealing income from him etc. He is also bitter about some things sometimes - but he has a rite to, because so many of these fraudsters are making a living off his material while he struggles to survive.
But also, in a sense he's not really bitter at all, he has hope, if he didn't he wouldnt be doing what he is doing. It sounds quite gloom and doom sometimes, but you can't fix something without knowing first how bad it is and what needs to be fixed. We can't ignore the negative and hope it just goes away.

And I would also like to mention that even with counter-intelligence and the new age, and all these guys spinning the truths, and all these guys like Alex Jones, Tsarion, Icke, etc. they can be a double edged sword and do some good too. Because perhaps it still gets some to at least start to ask questions. The thing is it's up to those people to not follow the pied pipers just because they told them about it first and got them thinking. The people must then take it upon themselves to find the answers and solutions, not expect and wait for these gurus and leaders to tell us what to do.

And alike you, I also disagree with the idea of this type of documentary film. I am no fan of Chris White. There's a difference between some of the legitimate expose' of sitchin out there and the junk Chris White puts out. It mixes eveyrthing up, because there are some truths, but obviously completely misguided by religion, but then Maxwell also has some truths, but then spins it and discredits it as well. So this does exactly what you said gets people in pointless battles. Saying this person is correct vs that person is correct. And that is useless because it never is like that, the answer is always grey, not back and white.

Last edited by Doom; 12-03-2008 at 06:45 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:43 AM   #68
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Fine sentiments there Dadrious. If only the world were just like you hope.

Unfortunately there are wolves in sheeps clothing among the 'truthseekers'. Exposing their follies and even their motive when it is clear (sometimes it is clear) is not "attacking" them. It is defending yourself and others from their attacks. Free speech allows all- comers to the podium and that's ok.

Chris White is definately not an agent IMO. In part he is misguided but he is not attacking Maxwell by calling him out publically. It's just a public version of what - necessarilly at times - we do here behind forum handles.

All of those people you listed are emphasising how everything is linked behind the scenes and they all encourage us to see those links and to research them for ourselves. Good. Then it is just as legitimate for us to ask ourselves how they are linked into that picture. They should welcome that scrutiny from 'free thinkers' which, ostensibly, they encourage us to be.

Are some or all of them agents of the powers they rail against? Listen to pro and con (oops) and decide what is true for yourself. The type of semi - public discussion that we're having here is not a waste of our precious time. It's essential IMO.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:09 AM   #69
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Fine sentiments there Dadrious. If only the world were just like you hope.

Unfortunately there are wolves in sheeps clothing among the 'truthseekers'. Exposing their follies and even their motive when it is clear (sometimes it is clear) is not "attacking" them. It is defending yourself and others from their attacks. Free speech allows all- comers to the podium and that's ok.

Chris White is definately not an agent IMO. In part he is misguided but he is not attacking Maxwell by calling him out publically. It's just a public version of what - necessarilly at times - we do here behind forum handles.

All of those people you listed are emphasising how everything is linked behind the scenes and they all encourage us to see those links and to research them for ourselves. Good. Then it is just as legitimate for us to ask ourselves how they are linked into that picture. They should welcome that scrutiny from 'free thinkers' which, ostensibly, they encourage us to be.

Are some or all of them agents of the powers they rail against? Listen to pro and con (oops) and decide what is true for yourself. The type of semi - public discussion that we're having here is not a waste of our precious time. It's essential IMO.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #70
GoingToFast
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0DAwy0-xM
Old 12-03-2008, 03:01 PM   #71
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Parallel govt that is rulling us like sheep is the biggest issue of our time! Hands down. Knowing how they accomplished this and how they are working is the best information. ALan Watt is the clearest channel for me now. He helps me prioritize things to do and grounds me.

My take is if these whistleblowers are not talking about the Parallel govt and how they are poisoning us through fluoride/GMO's/codex alimentarius/vaccines/chemtrails/medicine/taking our rights away/counter intelligence/mind control/total technocratic dictatorship/abyss of hell!! Then they are full of it.

Solutions? That is the big million dollar question eh? We are so f r i c k e n behind in catching these guys its ridiculous. So solutions are at the basic level. Grow your own food, get clean water, provide your own medicine, store this information and pass it on to the next generation. We are in the Dark Age folks that makes any other time look like a picnic. My hope is to try not to get incarcerated, die without suffering in old age and record and pass this information to the next generation.
We are catching this Snow Ball of death when it has to much power. If you stand in front of it? Remember the kid in Bejing China in front of the tank. We can only steer its orbit right now and plant seeds of Freedom for the future.

Last edited by Magamud; 12-03-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #72
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

jajajajaja .... debunking Maxwell now .... silly Muggles. After all these years...... hahahaha

I actaully met Jordan some 10 yrs ago now .... wow what an amazing person.

MY GRANDMOM ALWAYS TOLD ME ..... UNTIL YOU WALK IN SOMEONES SHOEs YOU CAN NEVER JUDGE THEM.

Jordan for sure is the Symbolism GodFather .....

I know i know .... TRUTH HURTS!!

Well folks .... what are all the bickering minded people going to do as the AKASHIC RECORDS become obtainable to all very SHORTLY....

BYE BYE SEPERTISM!!!

Last edited by Sir-Chi; 12-03-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:13 PM   #73
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life (brand new documentary...

Quote:

Best Wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
We can only steer its orbit right now and plant seeds of Freedom for the future.
Good message.

But Please, ...............don't talk me again about SssssEEEEEEDS !

Be careful with the word 'FREEDOM',.....it has been corrupted by 'DUBYA'.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #74
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No offence at all meant to you feeler, but I think this is more new age junk. I mean, I could get into it specifically, but just think how ridiculous that is. None of this type of information is going to help anyone do anything to stop the new world order. It's completely false information and when you get people believing this type of stuff they are completely useless to relize and fight what is really happening cause they ar too busy worried about aliens and their imagination. Of course what is really happening is pretty insane and amazing and terrible too, but these lies put out in many conspiracy theories are 100% complete science fiction and discredit by assoiciation the truths that get mixed into conspiracy theories. Conspiracy is a huge business. Conspiracy theories are set up and funded by the PTB. All oppositions are controlled. You think they are dumb enough to let us wake up with such ease? It goes much deeper than most think. The CIA is heavily involved in conjuring up consipiracies and perputating them to the public. Conspiracy theory is basically just a new genre of science fiction and predictive programming. People want to believe the fantastic, so they are given it.
Doom

I agree with what you've written in general terms above. Most people I know (here in America) can care less about the new world order, aliens, or conspiracy theories. Times and again I tried to "sell" some conspiracy theory to my friends, asking them to look at the photos of the pulverized Ground Zero and footage of the implosion of WTC 7; typically my friends either just walked away or felt puzzled initially but wouldn't give it a second thought ever again.

Maybe my friends think I am a government agent or a left gate keeper or something, assigned to control the opposition...

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:36 PM   #75
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post

-feeler
I wouldn't know about either of those things but i believe that in the deep past, Earth has been visited by neg aliens. I believe they've never been here to help. But i don't absolve the terrestrial power elite of their own bad behavior so i agree with 'Doom' that that is where we should be directing our grievances if we're serious about changing the world. Without confronting the darkness, positive thinking alone will not change the world. And neither will spirituality alone.

Those who are now punching the air in victory saying " the power elite are toast ... the game's up ... bring on the collapse... Up we go in 2012" are deluded if they think it is so merely because they - or worse, alien saviors - say it is so. Our own hands and voices are the handmaidens of our minds. If we don't act WE are toast. But physical action is only half of our power.

There are individuals on this planet, past and present, who have mastered the full potential of the human spirit. These are spiritual adepts who the average man would consider to be gods due to their extra-ordinary powers. Some of these adepts have incarnated throughout the ages as mankind's spiritual teachers including Jesus and Guatama.

Alan Watt, Maxwell, Icke and others, while they say the power is within us to awaken and change the world, seem to limit the origin and extent of that power to which we can awaken. That limitation in their message extends to the outright denial of those individuals who have attained self-mastery and left a spiritual message as their legacy to humanity.

Just because their legacy was stolen by the spoilers and used as an outer mask to control us through institutionalised religion it does not therefore invalidate the adepts and their spiritual teachings. The roman state hijacked the early christian teachings and it's founder and instead created an idol to worship rather than a brother to emulate. This was never Jesus' intent.

You won't find a greater revolutionary confronting the PTB than Jesus and that is what got him killed. The reason i say that is that although history records others giving their all against the abuses of PTB they've done so in a dualistic mindset. Jesus is a rare example of someone who attained the full potential of the spirit within him yet, when he awakened to it, he didn't stay home meditating. He went outside and taught others how he did it and he confronted the religious authorities who were preventing that same awakening in the people.

Jesus told the religious PTB straight to their faces :

"Woe to ye lawyers
Ye have taken away the key of (self) knowledge
Ye would not enter in yourselves (into the inner "kingdom" of spirit)
and those who would (enter in) ye hindered."

Seeing the control freakery of the religious authorities, Jesus taught the people that they didn't need the priesthood and their perverse brand of religion as a mediator between themselves and their own spirit.

He said:

"... Neither shall they say, Lo here!, or, Lo there! (in deference to external religion) for behold; The kingdom of God (your spiritual consciousness) is within you."

The reason he taught this is because without each of us realising the potential of our own inner-spirit (which is universally within everyone and everything) we will never be empowered to defeat the dualistic forces arrayed against us. In the mundane human consciousness we are impotent and controllable. In union with spirit we are invulnerable. But ONLY if we ACT in that level of consciousness not in the outer mind of human hatred and inharmony which only perpetuates more of the same.

That is the message of the spiritual adepts who've walked among us. The so called "truth seekers" who deny them and their message are, in their misunderstanding, cutting off their own nose to spite their face. They deny the inner source of their hoped for victory and those who've already attained it. Either that or they are agents of the PTB who are trying to cut us off from our true 'generals in the field'.

Feeler, At post #3 i talked about 'ETs' and the definition of same in the following thread...

Here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...p=88710&t=8259

I've no doubt 'Doom' will consider it "new age gobbledegook" but as i see it he (and Chris White) fails to separate the wheat from the chaff in modern spiritual teachings by labelling everything of the like in the perjorative "new age".

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-03-2008 at 07:21 PM.