Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #26
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Consepts of God

Not trying to fan flames here, but I'm just curious what gets triggered when one says they have a different perspective on religion or God(s)? Why is this such an emboldened and sacred topic? It sort of seems to me that as long as one holds their own beliefs, it really doesnt matter what the next person says or thinks. Actually, I sort of like hearing all perspectives, especially those that are different than mine.

Also I have always found it very interesting when teachers/ascended masters (or whatever they may be called) are quoted and exemplified as "the" authority on subjects. To me that is sort of like pointing to a 'singularity perspective' that must be "the one truth" because someone resonates with that perspective or it may be endorsed by a religion.

I say, let one study from many teachers and pick and choose what resonates and make it one's own truth. One can live their truth alongside of others that hold different perspectives.

I guess my wish would be that we could all have our own gods, or not, and religious beliefs and accept that others may have different views.

I did not post this to trigger the OP, so please don't take it that way. This is just a curious loop conversation that goes on and on . . .
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #27
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayadew View Post
Alright, I made the mistake of actually arguing about religion.

I'm sorry, I can't make out your intention of that post, blending both your own words with quotes. It's all very objective and diffuse.
Im not arguing with you : ) - except there are no quotes in the post you refer to

Hold on to the love you feel and speak of

Im trying to say something about which our science is silent of
Spirituality Starts where Science Ends
Topic is deep diffuse and complex Its mysterious
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #28
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Not trying to fan flames here, but I'm just curious what gets triggered when one says they have a different perspective on religion or God(s)? Why is this such an emboldened and sacred topic? It sort of seems to me that as long as one holds their own beliefs, it really doesnt matter what the next person says or thinks. Actually, I sort of like hearing all perspectives, especially those that are different than mine.

Also I have always found it very interesting when teachers/ascended masters (or whatever they may be called) are quoted and exemplified as "the" authority on subjects. To me that is sort of like pointing to a 'singularity perspective' that must be "the one truth" because someone resonates with that perspective or it may be endorsed by a religion.

I say, let one study from many teachers and pick and choose what resonates and make it one's own truth. One can live their truth alongside of others that hold different perspectives.

I guess my wish would be that we could all have our own gods, or not, and religious beliefs and accept that others may have different views.

I did not post this to trigger the OP, so please don't take it that way. This is just a curious loop conversation that goes on and on . . .

Im a seeker of Truth because i must - not the many little different truths for each and everyone according to season - but Truth as It is for All Ever no matter how people think feel believe or care of It

I will not argue defend bicker and quarrel but seek Truth and express little i think feel about It though Truth ultimately is a Direct Experience
Old 12-03-2008, 09:34 AM   #29
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
Im not arguing with you : ) - except there are no quotes in the post you refer to

Hold on to the love you feel and speak of

Im trying to say something about which our science is silent of
Spirituality Starts where Science Ends
Topic is deep diffuse and complex Its mysterious
Oh indeed it is
(I get confused when you write with Capital letters)
Our modern science is deeply flawed since it ignores that which actually matters more to humans, spirituality.

I'm very happy that people are becoming more aware to the "other" parts of it other than the religion they happen to be born into.
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #30
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

Truth is a concept in the making. Meanwhile there are as many truths as there are points of view. And as many points of view as there are individuation of the One Conciousness. If there was but one truth, there would be no need for an infinity of souls to exists. After all isn't it the purpose of the soul's journey to find it's own truth while on it's way to unity?
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #31
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
Truth is a concept in the making. Meanwhile there are as many truths as there are points of view. And as many points of view as there are individuation of the One Conciousness. If there was but one truth, there would be no need for an infinity of souls to exists. After all isn't it the purpose of the soul's journey to find it's own truth while on it's way to unity?
I am under the impression that every spritual giant on earth now and before uniformly express Truth and Love as inherent qualities in the One Consciousness residing in All and Everywhere Ever
These qualities are not mere concepts for man to juggle with according to season but experienced with investigating intent by reason

Every man has his consept of Living Truth and Love according to his beliefs culture and mental makeup
We are living it when Love makes us love and Truth makes us truthful

Truth and Love as inherent qualities of the One Counsciousness refines the infinite souls basking in Its Ocean of Divinity - Thats why our souls are truthful and loveable but matter mind encasement on earth obscures and deflect these qualities and we are batteling with the myriads of desires of the mind - Adherence to Truth and Love no matter what will free the soul from any further entanglement with matter mind complex and there will be no more involuntary birth on earth for that soul because it can no longer be tempted and fooled by the riches and promises of the world of men

So its not because of the souls clinging to its own truths but the souls adherence to the Living Loving Truth that frees them and makes them fit for Immortality and Unity
Old 12-05-2008, 12:53 PM   #32
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Hi RedeZra,

Thanks for spreading hope and your wisdom.

'Adherence to Truth and Love no matter what will free the soul from any further entanglement with matter mind complex and there will be no more involuntary birth on earth for that soul because it can no longer be tempted and fooled by the riches and promises of the world of men'

The fire, bring us its warm.
Would you mind to elaborate on the concept deeper concerning what is Truth and what is Love ?

Other questions in my mind are:
1. There are books defines Love as free from fear? Why?

2. What is living Truth?

With my respect to your contribution.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:29 PM   #33
Sol Invictus
Banned

Do I believe in a Universal Creator? Yes I do.

Do I believe in 'God and the Bible'? no, because its a crock of crapiola. Its a book, designed by powerful men to rob the weak of hope and happiness in their mortal lives and look instead to the 'next' life and grind themselves into the ground and into exhaustion because of old fat greedy men saying 'God will reward you'.

The most evil thing ever created was the Catholic Church, Judism and Islam. They are all three monumental cages to hold people oppressed and cowed down to a few powerful elect above them.

I wish people would be kind, generous, helpful, consoderate and loving because it was in them all the time, instead of doing good deeds because they fear 'some one' above them with a rod and 'eternal flames' to punish them.

I adore Jesus's message. Love one another. How simple can it be? and yet we have a man made set of books killing our spirits driving us downwards.

When I died I indeed saw some thing magnificant; It was beautiful, it was divine. However i never needed a damn book to experience it or be taken there.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #34
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by china2012 View Post
...Would you mind to elaborate on the concept deeper concerning what is Truth and what is Love ?

Other questions in my mind are:
1. There are books defines Love as free from fear? Why?

2. What is living Truth?

There is Truth and there is Love because God is Truth and Love and God is Living so there must be Living Loving Truth

Thats why wise men dont tell a lie they rather keep silent
Thats why wise men dont show dislike they rather keep a distant

If one is not capable to be truthful and loveable then refrain from telling lies and igniting aversions
If one is not capable to help then refrain from hurting
If one is not capable to do what is good and right then just dont do the opposite bad and wrong

As every journey starts with one small step and after thousands of steps one reaches there so every little truthful and loveable act takes one closer to Oneself
Step back tell a lie hurt and one have missed a forward step and the journey takes longer
If one keeps on stepping back and forth all the time one stands still not getting anywhere and when will one reach there...?

Living means for instance capable to communicate so it is possible with prayer devotion meditation to communicate with Spirit of Truth and Love
Some names and forms are more powerful then others because they are names of God Divine Beings Angels Saints and Sages
So even if take for example Jesus who lived and died on earth 2000 years ago or Buddha even before that they are very much alive in Spirit of Living Loving Truth and able to help guide the devotee who have chosen them for their worship devotion and praise
God Jesus Buddha Mary Michael or any other spiritual giant are quite capable to pick up the devotees intense praise prayer devotion and act in a manner best for the devotee

Living Loving Truth means cultivate relationship with Divinity and keep good company
Have a little faith and trust in the messages of the spiritual giants who once walked the earth and still do
Have a little faith and trust in the Living Presence of these Divine Beings for they overcame matter mind and some even soul to be Fountains of Grace

Last edited by RedeZra; 12-05-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:43 AM   #35
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks RedeZra,
What a striding star.

Last edited by china2012; 12-09-2008 at 02:58 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:56 AM   #36
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

God is the Author Actor Acting all the Acts

Mind Man is given a role to play and dons a costume on a stage
Its only Drama a performance of the Script
An Epic make believe as Real as one knows its a Fantasy
Nobody really lives nobody really dies nobody really loves

Life the act of Living and the vehicles of Life is One Life Only
Love the act of Loving and the recipients of Love is One Love Only
What about death...? How can Consciousness die...?!

Do the ensemble bother about the Author and the Script...?
Are they reciting lines or lost in improvisation only...?

How can one know the One Only Author Actor and the Script...?
How can I know Myself...? Turn the Mind to the Source and Ask who am I...Inquire who am I...Interrogate who am I...!
Old 02-08-2009, 08:00 AM   #37
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

A little remembrance of Lord Jesus

My Passion is the Cross
My Body and Blood for Mans Sin and Soul

It is Done! Redeemed! Rejoice!

Remember I Rose
as I Rise in him
who remembers Me

Clip links with testimony from Earthquake Kelly and Walter Hallam

Earthquake Kelley - Man visits Heaven and meets God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xIeR...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJMUn...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hcU-...eature=related

Recent Death Revelation by Jesus - Perry Stone & Walter Hallam
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...60354160&hl=en
Old 02-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if a Satanic Reptillian created the Concept of God to Control Humanity? The following are Hollywood Concepts of God: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap46wThyBnA. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTb...eature=related. Jesus wasn't really into the All Powerful Ruling God Thing...was he? What if a new God gets elected every few thousand years...in accordance with a Universal Constitution? What if the actual God...who is not a figment of the imagination...does not rule...is not a dictator...and expects us to Rule Ourselves? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T1LI...eature=related.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-17-2009 at 09:59 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #39
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

lol lots of questions there...

There are many consepts of God - We get them from World Religions and branches of these ...from Scientists Saints Fictionists Friends Family Fools but also from personal experience...

So Satanic Reptillian would only be one of many sources...

Important is to test and investigate the claims and validity of the message and the messengers and not fall victim to blind faith - Consult your Conscience and Hearken your Heart

Jesus very much said that all His Power came from His Father and without His Will He could do nothing - God is All Power Love Truth Beauty Bliss

Man is given Free Will - Freedom to choose but must reap the consequences of ones causes

God ordained Universal Constitution so God is also Just - Man is bound by this Divine Decree ...if not there would be no Sin - God is also Mercy and Grace - He is the Heart of a thousand Mothers

God is not a dictator and does not so much rule as He Oversees Guides Comforts Chastises His Creation which is upheld by His Divine Law

God expects you to be good to yourself others and nature and make good choices - He doesnt generally interfere if youre not ...but as part of His Creation you are naturally bound by His Universal Constitution

Reap what you Sow - Consequences follows Causes like steps in the sand

God Breathes Life in Man at the moment of Conseption - Spirit of God is also within us as it is immanent in everything but Man can be aware of God within and ascend to lofty heights

If Man only cares for the pains and pleasures of the world Man would love to be a Ruler and a King
If Man cares for Spritual Values like Truth Love Charity Man would love to be a brother to fellow Man and a friend to God
Old 02-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #40
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

From my understanding, god created the universe to learn more about itself. We are just part of the learning curve. We are also on our way to evolving towards being universes who create life the same way ours did.

This level of universal consciousness is a stepping stone that occurs before multiversal consciousness is attained. God is the highest level of consciousnes in this universe. However, lets not forget about the multiverse and its billions upon billions of parallel universes. From a multiversal perspective each universe is an individual that is on a path towards unification with pure multiversal source energy.

The 7th dimension is the peak of evolution in this universe. When you go multiversal there are 23 dimensions of consciousness. The 23rd being the ultimate target objective. It is only in the 23rd muliversal dimension of consiousness that true unification with source energy is attained.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:25 AM   #41
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

God is the Creator - Everything else is created or projected from God the Creator - The Son Holy Spirit Angels Universes Man Spirits Nature

God creates or projects using God Stuff Holy Spirit so He is immanent in everything
Man has the capacity to rise His awareness to Sprit of God within and become like Him

But to become like God one must be like God
God is Love Truth Beauty Justice Mercy
Surly if Man acts in this way He will ascend to lofty spiritual heights

God who is Everything Everywhere Ever knows and sees it All
God does not learn anything new about Himself because of Mans endeavors and enterprises
God is a silent witness to it All and Acts when He Wills and nothing can surprise Him

God has His Host and Ministers in all realms and levels of existence
They have pledged allegiance to His Universal Constitution
It is possible to fall from Grace by neglecting His Divine Law

In Indian Veda Brahma is said to be the Lord of this particular Universe and there are billions of Universes each with its own Lord
They are all bound by Divine Decree and answer to God
Even the Lord of our Universe will ultimately merge in God

Everything from the beetle in the dung to the King of our world are infused by Spirit of God have their life from Him and destined to reach Him

Dont be fooled God can do Everything and He does it Perfectly
Old 03-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #42
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

If God should hesitate His Love

The Son would slip the Dove would split
The Earth would wobble the Heavens rumble
The mountains crumble the tall trees tumble
The lush green wither the lakes dry up

The strong be weak the proud be meek
The soul loose force the heart loose hope

If God should hesitate His Love

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-29-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:43 AM   #43
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

God is all Alone - Being Aware in Bliss

Creativity His Sport Drama and Play
God is all Alone - Creative Urge

The Universe His Creation and Playground
In the core of everything a Spark of Spirit

God Being Aware in Bliss in stones stars in trees bees in human beings
God the Immanence of all things and God the Trancendence above all things

God is all Alone as Everyone

Nothing escapes His Awareness - not the faintest whisper not the darkest corner - No secret to God - No seperation to God

God is all Alone as Everything Everywhere Ever
Being Aware in Bliss

Mind is a bundle of thoughts and desires
Threads of thoughts weave a veil to hide and superimpose God as all this Diversity
Its impossible to capture or encompass God by the cleverest of thinkers and the darest of thoughts
The more intricate the thoughts the more dense the fabrics of the veil will hide God

Ideas are realised and Desires fulfilled with focus and practise
No magic here

Desire for God is a thorn to pluck out all the other thorns
When Mind is left with only the thorn of Desire for God
God will pluck Man - Being Aware in Bliss
Nothing is gained and Nothing is lost

Being Aware in Bliss is the Only Reality - Everything else is make believe

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-14-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #44
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Consepts of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Do I believe in a Universal Creator? Yes I do.

Do I believe in 'God and the Bible'? no, because its a crock of crapiola. Its a book, designed by powerful men to rob the weak of hope and happiness in their mortal lives and look instead to the 'next' life and grind themselves into the ground and into exhaustion because of old fat greedy men saying 'God will reward you'.

The most evil thing ever created was the Catholic Church, Judism and Islam. They are all three monumental cages to hold people oppressed and cowed down to a few powerful elect above them.

I wish people would be kind, generous, helpful, consoderate and loving because it was in them all the time, instead of doing good deeds because they fear 'some one' above them with a rod and 'eternal flames' to punish them.

I adore Jesus's message. Love one another. How simple can it be? and yet we have a man made set of books killing our spirits driving us downwards.

When I died I indeed saw some thing magnificant; It was beautiful, it was divine. However i never needed a damn book to experience it or be taken there.
I agree with you Sol to a degree, but.... I still think theres alot of hidden power in the old bible. True it was abused by greedy minded people but i think theres still a joke on them in there somewhere. It has been altered but is still ancient mans attempts at putting to scribe tales of paranormal type experience.

I dont go to church or read the thing but it as definately acted as a passport for many people to get through the journey called life.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:08 AM   #45
Kermit
Avalon Senior Member

Woh . . what a tremendous lot of thoughts and feelings.
We all have the right to think for ourselves.

The best reason for creation I think, is Kabbalist:
That Power is Infinite and Eternal. Infinity is not just about space, but about an infinite number of subjects. In order for That One to experience Infinity, It must also know what it is like to be Finite . . . . and that's where we come in . . . .

Though wanting to be Loved, suits me fine too.

All religions are alike I think, with the exception of Ritual and Form.
I'd like for us all to respect each others "Form", because the Substance is the same. I'd like even more for all religions to fade and evaporate. Then we may all enjoy the freedom of a personal spiritual truth, constantly evolving, in each of our hearts.

The Buddha told his listeners not to believe a word he says, but to check it out for themselves.
Jews are encouraged and expected to question and think and figure things out for themselves.

(This is my first post here . . uncertain that I've done it correctly . . )
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #46
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Kermit
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:24 AM   #47
EpiphaMe

Everything we "know", we learned from another... and still, we swim toward the"yet" of it... that more satisfies... this yearning to KNOW more in the stillness of now.

I wonder if there is Actuality over the Reality which we create & find ourselfves by imposing our personalized reason & words of others. Is there Actuality apart from our learnings.

There IS order in our physical world... it is obvious... and this implies Intelligence of which we are IN being.

I call this connection to Being "God" for lack of a better word, tho I realize when I say that word that I cannot be certain of another person's perspective.

Incomprensible it is... inscrutible.
I go together as 'it'.
and remember to laugh. I don't desire to lose my "mind"... if it, at all, is mine.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:47 AM   #48
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Consepts of God

God (Dog) comes from the word gods who where ET with advance technology.

All there is, is what is called the great spirit and we are spirit.

We are co-creators.

Spirits develop conscienceness called spiritual growing (more light).
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #49
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
God (Dog) comes from the word gods who where ET with advance technology.

All there is, is what is called the great spirit and we are spirit.

We are co-creators.

Spirits develop conscienceness called spiritual growing (more light).
youre not supposed to be here lol

all this talk about co-creators everywhere lol
we are at best consumers but seems more like co-destroyers
we ravage and plunder life land people resources to the point of extinction of species and mass hunger in ourselves
all in the name well being and best interests of our atheistic no moral to none money masters
( rumours have it they worship lucifer the little light one who will try test and tempt men towards service to self instead of service to Self )

its a sorry state of affairs
odds are silly slim if its up to mankind to get us out of this mess we got ourselves into
like keep on going blindfolded among the screams towards a cliff

its a sorry state of affairs
odds are truly top if its up to God to get us out of this mess we got ourselves into
like removing our blindfolds to watch our steps

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-21-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #50
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

I Am what I Am I Am Aware
What I Will must take place

This is My Daydream My Pastime

I Am Aware I Am All
I Am the Big Picture

I cast the veil of free will on Myself

I Am Aware I Am All
I Know Myself

I lift the veil when I Will from Myself

I Am what I Am I Am Aware
And I Am in Bliss

Oneness is the One Being Aware in Bliss

Like the clear blue sky a witness to the clouds passing by
It will pass
Cling to it if you want or let it go
It will not last

Emotions whirl up like leaves on the wind
Hunting butterflies
Will you follow wherever they blow
Motion to Me and see where they lay to rest

All is a ripple on the Blue
I Am Aware of you

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-29-2009 at 05:01 PM.