Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #11
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Although there is wisdom in being cautious, that must be balanced against the dangers of xenophobia and viewing all ETs as a threat. People are much too quick to fear and kill those who are different from themselves.

This is not what I say, nor what is written by Summers or Collier. You make a quick jump there.
Steven, I didn't mean to imply that you or Summers view all ETs as a threat, I am describing human nature in terms of general tendencies here.

If ETs making friendly overtures are actually seeking to dominate, how is the average person to know the difference? This line of reasoning reads way too much like disinformation designed to make people fearful of all ETs, and is dangerous for that reason. It could easily be used to convince people that we need to start a war against friendly ETs because they secretly seek to dominate us.

I have read some of Summers work regarding the Allies of Humanity and I find that it is not compelling. I am working through "Steps to Knowledge" now, and so far it seems reasonable, if a bit obvious.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote