Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-25-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

Update 28/1/10, this video was removed by the user apparently

Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child

Has just been uploaded by someone in youtube

Link to the first video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsUm6criW18

This is the link to the playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...deane&rclk=pti

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-28-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

This is one of the early videos but it is a practical one, not much theory but information on how to sense energy, read scalar waves, who are the Indigos, why they are here, what are dimensions, how to connect with others at soul level, how to create what you want, etc, etc, awesome!

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-25-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

Thank you for posting this Stardaqua!

I've been through half of the videos and really luv it .

But omg... I felt objects in my right palm hand to be heavier than in the left (video 1-03)... She said somewhere after the exercise it all depends on the wiring, of course... ow, okay then...

xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAkapacity View Post
Thank you for posting this Stardaqua!

I've been through half of the videos and really luv it .

But omg... I felt objects in my right palm hand to be heavier than in the left (video 1-03)... She said somewhere after the exercise it all depends on the wiring, of course... ow, okay then...

xxdA.
I love them too

xx

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-25-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a second part

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...deane&rclk=pti
Old 01-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #7
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Thank you!
My pleasure
Old 01-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to clarify that above videos were recorded in April 2000 and that from then to date many things have happened that have changed the paradigm (unfortunately not in our favour)

The information of those changes, as you may already know, are in the two summaries

Love
Old 01-26-2010, 01:49 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

THANK YOU

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:06 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

For anyone who wants to download this 18 part video before it gets taken off youtube;

download KEEPVID http://keepvid.com/

and you can save a copy - I just did.

Last edited by Luminari; 01-26-2010 at 03:23 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
For anyone who wants to download this 18 part video before it gets taken off youtube;

That's great Luminari, Thank you
Old 01-26-2010, 02:09 PM   #12
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

luminari, your prediction came true, the videos have all been removed!! You have a copy?
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:29 PM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post

luminari, your prediction came true, the videos have all been removed!! You have a copy?
That was quick. I felt compelled to save a copy of all 18 parts before I did anything else today (thanks higher mind!) so am lucky.

Don't see a way I can share them with you Whitefluffy (PM me your postal address if you like- since you are in OZ) ?

Torrent site Demonoid is still seeding this... you can only download if you are a member though which I am.... here is the link anyhow;
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1963256/25928562/

Really don't see why these 10 year old videos keep getting taken down? How about helping the planet???? for free! What a concept.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #14
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

"curiouser and curiouser" must be something in them "they" dont want known, it certainly is strange. thankyou for the offer, i wont bother you with that, just interested to know what they were about, generally speaking. will try demonoid but i believe they only take new memberships at certain times, if i remember correctly.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:55 AM   #15
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

I cant register either but i would like to have it... is there another way of getting it?
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:59 AM   #16
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

Why was it taken off? I was just gonna watch it what is it about?
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:45 AM   #17
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

I had started it yesterday but hadnt finished it..thats why im trying to get it. Its so interesting, talking about energies, indigo children, extraterestres etc etc..
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:10 AM   #18
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Guess I was lucky enough to have listened to the "part 2" of Architects of Light. Had also planned on downloading but was too busy to do it last night. Noticed that the entire youtube user account is gone today.

The first part seemed to be about her view of dimensional physics, which I had seen before. The second part was about indigos, their missions & types. That's the one I left on in the background while working.

Her description of how a human is supposed to develop through their lifetime left me wondering if it is even possible for unrealized indigos over the age of 35 to achieve their original possibilities.

She certainly emphasized that dna healing is worthwhile and important for everyone at any stage.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:20 AM   #19
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

WTF?!!!

I really wanted to view them... I couldn't yesterday because I had tons of work... sigh.

It really makes you think if the intentions of Mrs. Deane are intended for humanity's well being or for the well being of her purse... and I was so close in giving her more money by purchasing the Voyager's books. Thank God I didn't!
Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #20
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Why are there so many clips that get taken off of Youtube? They say that they were taken off by the user but that seems suspect. Is Youtube being censored?
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #21
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That was quick. I felt compelled to save a copy of all 18 parts before I did anything else today (thanks higher mind!) so am lucky.

Don't see a way I can share them with you Whitefluffy (PM me your postal address if you like- since you are in OZ) ?

Torrent site Demonoid is still seeding this... you can only download if you are a member though which I am.... here is the link anyhow;
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1963256/25928562/

Really don't see why these 10 year old videos keep getting taken down? How about helping the planet???? for free! What a concept.
I've tried Demonoid, but you can only get a free registration once in a while. This is what their site says:

Public registrations are closed
To avoid running out of resources, the public registrations are closed. We open the registrations from time to time, usually one or two of the first days of the month, so please check back later.
You can still register if you have been invited by a current member.

I've downloaded parts 0-5 and 9 from the first series. Is there any way we could share this stuff? Maybe upload it to a non-Youtube site? I've downloaded them through the Realplayer button above the video. I'm not sure if I can upload this... I mean, I'm a complete computernincompoop so I don't know how to do this...

Does anybody have parts 6-8, 10-18 and the second series? Any suggestions on a less fascist and easy accesible video website to upload them to?

Pz, love and light!

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-27-2010 at 09:23 AM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #22
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
Guess I was lucky enough to have listened to the "part 2" of Architects of Light. Had also planned on downloading but was too busy to do it last night. Noticed that the entire youtube user account is gone today.

The first part seemed to be about her view of dimensional physics, which I had seen before. The second part was about indigos, their missions & types. That's the one I left on in the background while working.

Her description of how a human is supposed to develop through their lifetime left me wondering if it is even possible for unrealized indigos over the age of 35 to achieve their original possibilities.

She certainly emphasized that dna healing is worthwhile and important for everyone at any stage.
Hi, i watched the videos too, but I have also seen furhter videos and the situation has changed since 2000. Basically, Earth is no longer an ascension planet since 2007 and because of that all people in the planet that wishes to evacuate are being offered the silver seed awakening contracts, there is a book comming in the summer called "2012 life after earth" which no doubt will explain lots of things.

Also you can read the Guardian Alliance MCEO first official disclosure, summaries 1 and 2 in their website to have a broader understanding of what happened

Love
PS Indigos are needed, more now than ever because Indigos are the ones that can carry enough frequency to stabilize the planet and minimize Earth changes, if anyone feels inclined the sliders series are what is necessary for the slide (translocation via stargate) to higher Earth where we will continue our journey in a society which is more like the Utopian ones
Old 01-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #23
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
Why are there so many clips that get taken off of Youtube? They say that they were taken off by the user but that seems suspect. Is Youtube being censored?
Well I think there may be two reasons, one that the videos do tell the truth and there are many vested interests that complain and the other is that the material is copywrited and the user has to obtain permission before uploading which is fair enough

Love
Old 01-27-2010, 11:23 AM   #24
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virma De Ris View Post
WTF?!!!

I really wanted to view them... I couldn't yesterday because I had tons of work... sigh.

It really makes you think if the intentions of Mrs. Deane are intended for humanity's well being or for the well being of her purse... and I was so close in giving her more money by purchasing the Voyager's books. Thank God I didn't!
Just to say that there are lots of FREE journeys and hundreds of pages of information in their website www.azuritepress.com one just has to take the time to explore it

I also know there is a sponsorship program, support groups, local gatherings...

Cheers
Old 01-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #25
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation
Generally videos get taken off due to Copyright restrictions. Only in special cases videos get censored by 1) someone complains about the content of the video, and 2) when video view hits trigger spider programs from within Youtube (Google based) which red flags the video and then gets reviewed for content and revision of the personal profile from which the video was uploaded from.
Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ashayana deane, azuritepress, keylonta