Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 07-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #751
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

And a great place to buy the stuff

http://www.mmseurope.info/

Last edited by Karen; 07-27-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:51 AM   #752
angelad
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
From Jim Humble's Book Part 2:

Please also see post #731 this page regarding pathogens.

JIM HUMBLE APPROVED WEBSITE:

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

5 and 10 Pack Specials Available Also.

Low cost shipping rates, include worldwide.
Downloaded the book, thanks

Last edited by Karen; 07-27-2009 at 09:40 PM.
angelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:08 AM   #753
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

To keep this information under one thread I added recent updated directions for taking MMS posted by Green Beret here:

Also see post #731 on previous page regarding pathogens.

And post #747 on previous page regarding bathing with MMS, which you may want to do in combination with taking it internally or for ingesting through the skin if you have a weak stomach.

Suggested Procedure for Using MMS as a Flu Deterrent or Remedy:

1. In a cup or glass mix 1 drop of MMS with 5 drops of unfiltered vinegar or fresh lemon juice. Swirl and wait three minutes for activation to be completed.

Citric acid is also available for activation and is usually the acid of choice: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

2. .Add ½ glass of water or juice that does not have added ascorbic acid or vitamin C (Vitamin C prevents proper functions of this solution). Drink this whole amount as quickly as possible.

3. If you felt absolutely no change during this first hour, go ahead and go to 2 drops on the second hour. (Always use 5 drops of vinegar or lemon juice for each drop of MMS, and of course, the three minute wait) Go to 3 drops on the third hour if you have not felt any change in nausea) The nausea is not bad. It indicates that the MMS is killing pathogens. But do not cause yourself nausea by taking more. Over time increase to a maximum of 6 drops MMS with 30 drops of the acid. If you weigh over 200 pounds then 10 drops might be the maximum.

Keep in mind that most people will not go over 3 or 4 drops an hour before they begin to feel added nausea. Upon any sensation of nausea, they must reduce the number of drops by at least one drop. Nausea occurs when MMS is killing germs and viruses faster than your elimination system can handle the debris. There is no benefit in tolerating nausea.

4. Continue taking MMS each hour for 12 hours. The flu should be gone by the end of 12 hours; however, in any case, do not stop taking MMS until you are sure you have recovered. If you still feel flu symptoms the next day be sure to continue on the same hourly doses. Children can have the same treatment except be extra cautious to prevent nausea or sick feeling. Do this by using smaller doses. Increase by 1/2 drop each time and never go above 3 drops an hour.

5. Continue to take a six drop dose twice a day for the next week or two.

6. To prevent the flu and maintain you immune system in top condition take one 6 drop dose of MMS every day for adults and children should take a dose each day depending upon their age or size. Use 1 drop for each 25 pounds of body weight, and 1 drop for babies.

Educational information about MMS has been collected at this site where there are no marketing or purchase options. Click here: http://MMS-education.com

MMS can be purchased from various labs and MMS resellers, visible on the Internet search engines.

It remains to be seen if one or another flu strain will develop into a serious epidemic. A number of people die each year from influenza and other typical flu viruses but those events are rarely classified as an “epidemic” or health emergency. By the end of May 2009, the Center for Disease Control will have official statements about the severity of the virus.

Some researchers argue that there are risks associated with stockpiled flu vaccines. Most vaccines are preserved not only with mercury but also with aluminum – heavy metals that scientists claim are harmful to nerves, glands, and brains – long-term.

Vaccine critics argue that it is contradictory to state that Swine Flu is new, quite unlike any flu virus seen before, while at the same time promoting millions of stockpiled vaccine vials that were manufactured months or years prior to any given outbreak. If a new strand of virus is "new and different” then older vaccines will probably be useless. Numerous Internet articles expose the debate about vaccine effectiveness as is shown when searching for terms such as “vaccine risks.”

Recent laws passed by Congress make the government immune from law suits if a government vaccine appears to cause harm or damage to one’s health. This immunity applies even if you are forced to receive a shot by military or federal officials.

MMS is in daily use by at least 230,000 individuals since its public release in 2006. No one has died from its use – even when they mixed it backwards – or overdosed by mistake. If you read the articles at the MMS-Education site [ Here ] you will learn how MMS distinguishes accurately between normal living body cells and unwanted pathogens.

MMS is attracted to germs and viruses because it seeks to rip electrons out of the walls of pathogens, causing them to implode and die. Swine Flu viruses have electrons to give up and MMS will never know that this virus was a slightly different viral strain.

For further information, read the “Basic Fundamentals” and other protocols that are at http://JimHumble.biz.
See also the humanitarian project defined at http://JimHumbleFoundation.org

JIM HUMBLE APPROVED WEBSITE:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

5 and 10 Pack MMS Specials Also Available

Low cost shipping rates, include worldwide.

This Jim Humble approved company uses the nice dropper tops that don't crystallize or let out extra drops. Packaged by a FDA regulated Nutraceutical Company in sealed containers.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-24-2009 at 02:14 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #754
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13769

I decided to start a new thread on this because of the enormous size of the MMS thread.

I don't know if this has been done before but I just tried this out and it works great. I was getting to the point with the MMS that I just could not drink it anymore. The DMSO works great but I don't think it's quite as effective in some areas when compared to ingesting MMS, so I came up with this procedure and it works great!

Acquire "Empty Vegetarian Capsules" Size 00, you can get these at most health food stores.
Acquire small eye dropper, one that holds at least 10 to 15 drops.

1. Mix your MMS together and wait 3 minutes.
2. Suck up the mixed MMS into the eyedropper about 10 to 15 drops worth.
3. Open the vegetarian capsule and use the eyedropper to drop the MMS into the capsule. (capsules hold about 10 to 15 drops of liquid.
4. Close the capsule and swallow, the vegetarian capsules will break down in about 3-5 minutes so eat within that time. There is no taste and less illness.

Now it's easy to take the upkeep doses everyday and no taste!!!!

I would like to see if anyone else will try this and leave some feedback. This seems to be a great way to take MMS but that is only my findings.

Last edited by Karen; 07-28-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #755
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

^^^

Still working great for me and my friends!
Old 07-20-2009, 01:46 AM   #756
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Finally bit the bullet and placed an order.

Easier to make critical decisions without brain fog and fear getting in the way. Can't wait to see how MMS will work for me.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:48 AM   #757
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
^^^

Still working great for me and my friends!
Hmm. Have you submitted your findings to Jim Humble? It might be a good idea because others might want to give it a try to make it easier to take MMS.

I'm a bit worried about the nausea but I'll have to follow the directions dligently to avoid it.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:43 AM   #758
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I have sent several emails to Humble but no reply. I did send notice to the company that I get my MMS through, and they did say that they have heard about the capsule procedure before, but did not have a procedure yet.

Needless to say, I've been doing this for many months now and still very effective...

Not tasting the MMS has helped me with the nausea, but still, if you take too much you will still get sick. It takes only a few minutes after eating the capsules to feel the effects!
Old 07-20-2009, 06:00 AM   #759
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

That's cool.

I still need to find the best possible directions because that part is a bit confusing, especially when it pertains to dosage. I did see something about eating cold apples to reduce nausea. I personally know when nausea is coming due to dry heaves. If it gets to that point, then I'd reduce dosage, etc.

Humble's site claims that MMS won't interfere with thryoid medication. I'll see for myself.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:58 AM   #760
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I recieved my bottle of MMS in the mail today and it came with instructions so I will have to get a dropper of sorts and some vinegar or lime juice and try it out soon.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:26 AM   #761
Swanny
I dont need a label !

You can buy powdered citric acid at the chemist
Old 07-24-2009, 08:10 AM   #762
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
You can buy powdered citric acid at the chemist
Well, we don't call them chemists around here but good tip regardless. Does the powder have to be reconstituted though?
Old 07-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #763
Swanny
I dont need a label !

What do you call them then??

Last edited by Karen; 07-27-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #764
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What do you call them then??
You buy that stuff at drugstores or pharmacies....

Last edited by Karen; 07-27-2009 at 09:39 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:08 PM   #765
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

needs to be reconstituted, Swanny, 9 parts distilled water to 1 part citric acid ( depending on bottle size, you can use 1 tablesppon citric acid to 9 tablespoons distilled water. Vary based on country measurement, but still 9 pts to 1 part

edited to change the formula, just found my mistake, sheesh

Last edited by alyscat; 07-28-2009 at 01:47 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:31 PM   #766
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
I have sent several emails to Humble but no reply. I did send notice to the company that I get my MMS through, and they did say that they have heard about the capsule procedure before, but did not have a procedure yet.
I am just reading Jim Humble's book. He makes it clear that ONLY emails with the subject "Stories of Success" will get through his spam filter, Once done an automatic response will be generated with details of how to contact Jim Humble directly.

I have been using MMS for a while now. Recently I used it on a localised but long standing skin disorder, it showed immediate improvements and cleared up almost completely after 2 doses of 5 drops applied directly to my skin!

Last edited by Karen; 07-27-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #767
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Guys, hope all is well?

not been on for a while to be honest - however I have updated my thread on ATS with new pics - pls have a look at what MMS has achieved for me.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread446164/pg1
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #768
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
I am just reading Jim Humble's book. He makes it clear that ONLY emails with the subject "Stories of Success" will get through his spam filter, Once done an automatic response will be generated with details of how to contact Jim Humble directly.

I have been using MMS for a while now. Recently I used it on a localised but long standing skin disorder, it showed immediate improvements and cleared up almost completely after 2 doses of 5 drops applied directly to my skin!
Thanks Vidya, I forgot all about the title, new email will get sent out now.

I'm glad to hear your success. I love the stuff, I feel positive effects every time I use MMS.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #769
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

After 7 dosages of the MMS I developed a very strong reaction towards it. Now just thinking about it makes me want to puke... don't know why... (it is about the activated one)... yuck
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:42 AM   #770
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
After 7 dosages of the MMS I developed a very strong reaction towards it. Now just thinking about it makes me want to puke... don't know why... (it is about the activated one)... yuck
If I go up to 6-8 doses, I get sick almost every time. I've been doing MMS ever since it was first posted on Camelot. I still get sick. I've spent more time puking of that stuff than alcohol. Also you will only be able to stomach so much of the MMS for so long, then your body will reject even the slightest amount if you taste it. I take 4 drops of MMS 1-3 times a day in capsules, and that is all I need. I don't get sick unless there is no food in my stomach and I do some psychical activities like walking around a store. I've been caught out away from home after taking 2-3 drops of MMS on an empty stomach and just barely making it to the toilet. Best thing I've found to do is eat something 10 to 20 minutes later. I've been stuck on 4 - 6 drops for a long time now, but I have wonderful health and feel great off 4 to 6 drops with an increase in energy. So there is no need for me to exceed that for now. I've bathed myself in 15 to 20 drops of MMS with DMSO for weeks and I still get sick of 6 - 8 drops (oral), but that all depends on what is in your stomach.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:47 AM   #771
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

CORRECTED...I got some of my information wrong on her initial condition!! My Apologies.

Thanks Machinamentum,

That would be my suggestion too, besides trying some EFT for the queasy feeling...it worked for me.
EFT Emotional Freedom Technique http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9970

When I got to the 7 drop level I would use 50/50 water and apple juice (with no added C or ascorbic acid) and it would cover the taste of the MMS. Some people mix it outside so they don't smell it during the 3 minute wait time and then add the juice and water and drink over an hour or so, just sipping, this appears to be the newest revelation...not to chug it down to sip over a longer period of time. I always take mine on an empty stomach.

UPDATE

There is another way to take the MMS that a good friend of mine has been experimenting with.

She started with 3 cysts on her right ovary, 1 cyst on her left ovary and a large fibroid (16.8 X 10.5) in her uterus.

Her cysts on her ovaries have pretty much disappeared and the large fibroid has reduced tremendously in size. I was going to wait until she re-visited her doctor to verify her results. The doctors wanted to remove them. She will probably be seeing her doctor in the next few weeks and I will update then.

This is the protocol that is on the internet about getting rid of cancer with MMS and DMSO.
(The only warning about using DMSO on humans that I have seen is about potential liver damage although that may be with over use.)

You add (5) 1/2 teaspoons of citric acid with 1/2 teaspoon of MMS swirl glass and wait three minutes and then add (5) 1/2 teaspoons of DMSO (reduce the amount of DMSO if skin irritation occurs).

Put the mixture into a fine mister and spray on skin. This is after you have taken a bath and cleaned the skin well as the DMSO will carry anything on the skin into the body. She says she lays down on a clean sheet or towel while the mixture is drying on her skin. She has been doing it daily and the cysts have almost completely disappeared. This is the only remedy she has been using and is not in conjunction with anything else. You spray it all over your body including the back (lean forward and spray over back to reach the whole back if you do not have anyone else to apply it). She then would re-spray the ovary and uterus areas and rub in. Wash hands well after that.

In the morning you wash it off.

After about 7 days the cysts and fibroid have greatly abated.

KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING THE DMSO THERE IS AN ODOR ASSOCIATED WITH IT SORT OF LIKE A GARLIC SMELL.

ALSO, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE A LITTLE BIT OF TINGLING WHILE THE PRODUCT IS DRYING. OPEN WOUNDS WILL STING A LITTLE.

AND as always.......

LEGAL NOTICE - DISCLAIMER

Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

5 and 10 Pack MMS Specials Also Available

Low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

This company uses the nice dropper tops that don't crystallize or let out extra drops. Packaged by a FDA regulated Nutraceutical Company in sealed containers.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-24-2009 at 02:15 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #772
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I just found out that DMSO has not been available in Canada for a few years. Apparently a Do Not Sell order in place. Someone suggested my vet.

Anyone know a supplier of this in the US that I can buy from?

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 08-05-2009 at 08:53 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #773
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I think most of us do. My solution is to pinch my nose as i drink it, it's the fumes that get me. I can manage if I hold my nose and then drink water immediately afterwards. I can manage 15 drops this way (and I only add water, not juice to the activated solution), but I even react to the smell when it is activating.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #774
sassydr8n
Avalon Senior Member

Starting on MMS this weekend. Been using colloidal silver untill now, which has kept us well so no complaints. Unfortunately, Swine Flu has started hitting where we are and I have no intention of getting sick - just out of principle I refuse to medicate with conventional medicine. Stuff (can think of a better word) those that infect and then still have the odacity to leech money off us to cure ourselves...I think NOT !

So, here we go...
sassydr8n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:28 AM   #775
sassydr8n
Avalon Senior Member

Started with one drop on Saturday morning, now up to 7 already. We activate it with citric acid then add good solid as pure as possible apple juice (it overpowers the mms solution). Only had slight chemically aftertaste till now-actually made me think of unfiltered water straight out the tap . Could taste solution for first time last night - actually reminds me a bit of the smell of bleach... Also, no nausea or even slight upset yet. Only thing - it is not that easy to avoid Vitamin C! Check the labels of any processed/packaged foods - you'll be surprised, and don't forget tomatoes! Will see how it goes.
sassydr8n is offline   Reply With Quote