Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ?

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0109/a...s-stopped.html
by Stephen Yulish PhD

Posted: 20:28 January 13, 2009

Dirk Vander Ploeg, the Publisher of UFO Digest, recently asked me if I knew of alien abductions having been stopped by the utterance of the name of Jesus. He told me that “apparently this information is being withheld by Mufon and other reporters, investigators etc.”

I reminded him that I had written about the possibility of such occurrences in several articles including, Extraterrestrials Tremble at the Name of Jesus, UFO Digest March 29, 2007, and more recently The Birth of Christ caused the Extraterrestrial Fallen Angels to Tremble, UFO Digest, December 3, 2008.

The word of God tells us that demons (as well as fallen angels, i.e. extraterrestrials) tremble at the name of Jesus (James 2:19) because God highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name which is above all names (Philippians 2:9). At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow of those on the earth, and those under the earth and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10).

My own article last year, My Anonymous CIA Source: The Real Story of UFOs, UFO Digest, 6/16/08, revealed that my source in Washington who worked for the CIA for 25 years after working, I believe, for the top secret Operation Paperclip after WWII which brought Nazi scientists to America, some of whom were supposedly involved in flying saucer research, and who was in charge of security for President Kennedy’s visit to Germany in the early sixties, and was confidant to later Presidents, told me to “stay with my UFO writings about the Bible.” He then told me that “you have the truth. All else is opinion.” This statement from a man whom I trust and who served in the highest echelons.

Nearly twenty years ago, when I was once confronted by demons, I cried out the name of Jesus Christ and they fled. Try it next time that you are confronted by a fallen angel masquerading as an extraterrestrial. But then, I am just a writer and a disseminator of God’s word. I am not a member of MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network) or an expert or an investigator into alien abduction phenomena.

One group specializing in this is the CE4 Research Group based in Cocoa, Florida on the Space Coast near the Kennedy Space Center. They refer to themselves as an UFO and Alien Investigations and Alien Abduction Termination Team. The President is Joe Jordan who is also the MUFON State Section Director and Field Investigator for Brevard County, Florida, He along with Guy Malone of the Alien resistance Headquarters in Roswell, New Mexico and Dr. Chris Ward of Logos Christian Fellowship of Leesburg, FL make up the CE4 Research group which is the first group to publish documented cases (over 50) on their website www.ce4research.com of abductions being halted by calling on the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

The Ce4 Research Group is the investigative and counseling arm of the group www.AlienResistance.org.

These men are all born again, Bible believing Christians like I am but they are experts in abduction cases and can counsel you on how to use the name of Jesus Christ to ward off these attacks. Check them out. Tell Joe that I sent you. You won’t be sorry.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote