Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Polarization is in overdrive

I write this because I have just encountered one of the unfortunate side effects of living in a heavily materialistic area of the United States. That area would be South East Florida. I am not trying to say that everyone in this area is polarizing towards the negative, but the overwealming majority are. I knew that this would happen eventually and that as a result I would be repelled away from this area.

Well last week that is exactly what happened. About one week after I have given the advice on my thread about allowing changes to happen that move your physical location as to where you live, I was repelled. I saw it happening in slow motion over the last few months at the Country Club that I worked at. The entire administration and clubhouse staff where I was working where externalizing and not letting go of thier emotions as they welled up inside of them. Thier egos where feeding off of each others and they negative spin was escalating.

I ended up getting fired becuase multiple people where claiming that I was the reason that they felt so much fear in thier workplace environment. The truth is that I was probably the most in control person there. However, with the rest of the administration looking for anything and anyone to blame for thier anxiety and fear welling up they picked me first.

I am refusing to drop into a victim consciousness here. I am choosing to polarize completely towards the positive. I have been for the past few life times been living as a warrior. When you are a warrior, you are a fence setter. You justify retaliation for the greater good when under attack. This is playing both sides of the fence. Up until now that would have been my reaction to such things. However, armed with the knowledge that this is the critical point where you either go the dark way or the light way and you can't play both sides anymore I am choosing to walk away from this job.

Luckly for me I set myself up almost one year ago to be completely mobile. I can fit all of my belongings into one car load and move up to North Carolina for a temporary situation up there at my dad's house. From this location I am going to begin taking on clients that need my special dowsing skills to help lead them in the right direction. This will eventually lead to my moving out to Arizona. If the timeline that I was given my the spirit of the land in Sedona was right, then I will be showing up there in about 6 weeks.

I have absolutely no idea about the logistics of how this is going to play out. I am not going to worry about the hows and whens. I am instead going to take the advice of the Hopi in thier prophecy they published. In that prophecy they said that you should find your water and allow the current to take you where it will. That is what I am going to do here.

Living love and light is the only way I will achieve what I am supposed to before the transition. There is no other way any more.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Polarization is in overdrive

And I have found in my life that when I get too comfortable in a place it's like golden handcuffs. That a "forced" separation is what it takes to get me off the fence and move me onto the greater good that awaits me. And sometimes people end up playing roles in that scenario that in other circumstances they'd never play. Sounds like this might be happening for you.. Joyous new times, Tone3Jaguar
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

tone ... your words are an inspiration and i hope many will read what you wrote ... align to their own truth by your passion and conviction ...

what you write is becoming of the norm now ... the new classic ... the ones that spin will spin and some will do so hard and it will come out sideways and onto others ... such as what you experienced ...

so you are now free of that scenario of negativity ... of course they pointed fingers and of course to you ... and you tone remember this from other lives as you wrote ... the warrior within you knows this ...

and you had planned prior ... you followed your heart ... and you trust the journey you travel ... truly you are an inspiration ... to not fall victim to your circumstances ... to embrace them and feel beyond them ...

in love and light ... you will travel effortlessly within the crystal waters of your river of purpose ... smooth it will be for you as you now feel within you ... "there is no other way anymore" ...

thank you for writing this tone ... your truth has reminded me of my own river of purpose ... and how smooth and effortless it can be ... if we only let go of our fear ... follow our hearts ... and trust the current to take us where we need to be ...

there are no coincidences ... everything for a reason ...

in love and light ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #4
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

all the best T3J
love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Polarization is in overdrive

Greeting's t3j,
As you stated, you have been sensing and preparing for these changes for quite a while now. Your judgement seems quite sound, remove yourself from the negativity> before it implodes upon you. Follow your keen intutition and go with that flow ~ you speak of!
Going somewhere safe as too your father's home (temporarly or not), will provide you the time and shelter to adjust and settle yourself, for what's coming next for you
Hope you can stay tuned in here with us!
Again, thank you for your insights and contributions here on the forum!
my best too ya<>Gi
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I've learned that listening to your heart or inner wisdom will always take you in the right direction.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote