Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #1
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Hampshire

Which the epicenter of is; BOSTON

Safest Area within our region:

Mid Vermont beyond the western side of the white mountains.

Lots of reasons.

The floor is open.

:boosh:
celestine420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:26 AM   #2
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All Things New England

Hey, southern maine here. I've been seriously discussing this with friends recently, and my interest in the eastern side of the white mountains in northwestern maine, just next to the NH border and south of canada. only advantage to the eastern side of the whites than the west is that it's usually more shielded from the weather fronts moving down from canada, however, climate change has been changing that lately. overall, I do recommend the white mountains region. North of Newry, Maine becomes much more sparse in population with lots of open, empty woodland. I am also focused on staying in Maine because this is my home and I know it very very well, along with edible wildlife.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 09-07-2008 at 03:47 PM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:46 AM   #3
Jay&Nikki

Hey, what's up New Englanders! I hope there's more than the 4 of us.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:06 AM   #4
un4gvn1

I've been thinking Green Mountain area for a while now.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:09 AM   #5
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

OK, here we unite. Look to the west, right? I'm in Western Mass, away from the coast and far enough north of Springfield. A little too close to Vermont Yankee than i'd like but see many good things that speak to survival here, local producers. Anyway, if we all relocate to the "safe places" who will be left to initiate the survivors.
Lets make contact.
just-us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I can tell you as I just said, I have a community in the works but it will be in northwestern Maine as that's where my intuition is telling me, and god damnit it has been right on the money as of lately. In times like these I feel it's all you got left going for yeah (and a big part in that too!)
Old 09-07-2008, 06:08 PM   #7
skyking
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Hampshire

Well, I figure if it gets bad everyone from Boston south will be heading south, leaving the rest of us in northern New England alone. Who wants to deal with the cold and the snow!? Takes too much effort to keep warm for those looking for the easy way out, but a lot of us here are very resourceful and willing to actually do some work, so those of like mind will gather and support one another. Traditionally Yankees are a bit stand offish until a 'situation' arises, then neighbors help neighbors.
skyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:57 PM   #8
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Initiating the survivors is a noble goal.......however relocating yourself away from sources of threat ( i.e. large cities, coastlines, etc.) may be the vital first step towards helping others later on.

You may have to return from your relocation in order to help the survivors of the events you yourself avoided.

food 4 thought
Old 09-08-2008, 12:34 AM   #9
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern New England

Amen to that skyking. I live in western mass, just south of VT. I enjoy the snow storms, creates a nice rallying point. Its great to be around other folk who know how to do the really meaningful things in life, like chop wood, milk a cow or make a real pickle, you know?

Have you found many other like minded people over in NH, people ready to form a ground crew? I'm really just getting started with all this.

Dan
Old 09-08-2008, 04:00 AM   #10
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Hello! Southern Maine here. I've been following the work of Project Camelot for several months. I was wondering if any maine/new england posts would show up here! These are exciting times eh?

I am somewhat unsure of my exact plans other than to watch the movie unfold. I currently live in a 5 bedroom duplex with roommates. I care less about self preservation and generally more about helping others. I am by no means overly afriad or a nut, but I do have a 2 month food supply and a couple of firearms and other supplies. haha. Better be prepared so that when s*** does go down I don't have to worry about my own self preservation - I'll at least be set for a bit and I can keep my head level.

I am just very excited by our reality right now and the adventure that it entails. I think that life should be taken just seriously enough to feel compassion for others and want to help - but just not serious enough so that you are never scared and see life as a mysterious ride to be fully enjoyed to the max, even in the face of terror. I will go out smiling, even if nukes rain from heaven.

I have a blog that I keep at jamesirvinggreene.blogspot.com It basically explores the conspiratorial version of history, which, as we of all people know, is the correct view of history.

I like to follow the work of David Wilcock as well, and the notion that everything is a part of a perfect divine cosmic plan. It's hard to say if this is true, I have read and followed so much information in so many directions that I don't know what to think. But thats what makes it exciting.

Regarding the political arena, I've been a huge supporter and follower of Ron Paul and the events that he has been holding. It surely seems to be a second American Revolution in the works. I was thrilled to be a part of the march on Washington and rally in DC back in July.

Ever since I was a very young kid I've never been able to stop asking myself one simple question: "Is this really happening right now?" I would just repeat that over and over in my head when I layed in bed as a kid. "Is this really even happening right now?" "This" as meaning anything. Is anything really in existence? Why? What am I? - Not who am I, but WHAT am I? haha.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to network with some people who have open minds to the incredibly mysterious and strange phenomenon of life. Cheers.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:05 PM   #11
skyking
Avalon Senior Member

I think people From Boston south will head south to warmer climates, leaving good 'ole cold NE to those that can cope with the cold. Yankees are a bit aloof until an 'event' happens that brings them together as neighbors. And don't forget that Yankee ingenuity!
skyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:30 PM   #12
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

Seacoast New Hampshire here - it is great to see other New Englanders here on this forum!

How many would be willing to attend a face to face meeting, perhaps somewhere central to the region so that nobody would have to drive too far?

NPG
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:50 PM   #13
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I've just started hosting weekly meetings in Portland, Maine to some avail. Most people coming are purely speculative and too controversial over topics to try to take anything seriously. In all honesty, they're focused on their own self interests at heart, capitalistic in nature.

Anyways, I think it would be a great idea to arrange a meeting in the coming weeks in Boston. That would probably work best as I don't drive and only work with mass transit.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:26 PM   #14
1love
Avalon Senior Member

hello new englanders, i think this site is a good idea. although i am optimistic about the future it is always good to be ready. I believe alot of people are 'turning on' but not in the numbers we hope for. Alot of my friends from New Bedford are more or less on the same page but i still think alot of us are just wandering what we can do. i think this website is truly the first step. i have alot of ideas so if you guys want we should all try to post at least once a week. -1love
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #15
Engineer

By chance or fate I find myself living in the valley between the green and white mountains in the last couple years. I've been following Camelot's work throughout the summer. I've found George Green's testimony most interesting. However I remain a skeptic. Until a single prediction by one of Camelot's witnesses unfolds or a personal experience of some kind occurs, I'd rather not partake in any 'waking' exercises. I'm open minded but I can only believe in truth proven through facts. Until then, I'll practice my own co-creation efforts in private and focus on a better place for fellow americans.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:31 AM   #16
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is starting to come along! Project Camelot has attracted some people with the right idea. I feel blessed to be part of this history in the making.

A meeting would be good. A casual get together in public for coffee or tea, for starts, to get to know each other a little. I would like to request not Boston, though. Since a lot of us seem to be from the VT, NH, ME area maybe somewhere a little more north and west than Boston, with good public transport might work.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #17
Jay&Nikki

New England rules, I can't wait for the snow. So are we starting our ground crew or what?!?!

We're in central MA, Marlborough to be exact, pronounced "Mahbro" round these parts!

I guess everyone's new to this so maybe we should start with what we all do for work & what we're good at?

I'm good with fixing things mechanically... construction, electrical, plumbing, welding, appliance repair, etc. I'm a problem solver in that area. I play drums to entertain myself.
Nikki's very detail oriented, good with organizing, highly motivated. She's also a message therapist.
We both think way outside the box.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:00 AM   #18
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Hi NE people

My name is Tony from Revere. I'm a Chiropractor. I play the guitar as well.
What really sucks is that I'm just now after 34 years getting the hang of this old paradigm working world stuff and now it's about to get wild. Hopefully it's going to change for the better. I can offer my hands.

PS Why Tom Brady?
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:22 AM   #19
Jay&Nikki

I 2nd that!! Because Boston is a pain in the ass. If everyone were able to meet around our area (Marlborough, MA -about 30miles west of Boston) we could arrange something. We are located right at the corners of Interstate 495 and the Mass Pike. And the trains run into Southboro & Framingham, which are the next towns over & we could transport whoever to & from there if needed.

Or if that's too far just say it
Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 AM   #20
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Ok

I'll travel to you guys I guess! Since I'm probably not going to have a choice in the near future anyway I might as well get used to it now.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:40 AM   #21
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I'd happily drive anywhere in New England just to get a chance to meet with some of the ground crew!

But I'll throw Manchester and Nashua, NH into the mix. Both are fairly close to the geographic center of New England and are easily accessible by car or bus.

I know of several casual restaurants in both cities that would be very easy to find and offer good facilities for a meeting.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:49 AM   #22
Jay&Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTony View Post
Hi NE people

My name is Tony from Revere. I'm a Chiropractor. I play the guitar as well.
What really sucks is that I'm just now after 34 years getting the hang of this old paradigm working world stuff and now it's about to get wild. Hopefully it's going to change for the better. I can offer my hands.

PS Why Tom Brady?
Welcome Tony! Check out the "All Things New England" thread in the Organizing Communities & Groups section of the forum. We have a good sized group forming over there, join us! Any other New Englanders as well!
Old 09-09-2008, 03:22 AM   #23
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Ya, I am gonna second nashua or manchester, but I'd have to say Manchester would be our best bet.

Heck, what might not be a bad idea is to even try video conferencing. It could prove more useful than we think. But still a meeting in person I think is necessary.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:33 AM   #24
Jay&Nikki

I started the "New England Ground Crew social group" on this forum if any of you would like to join. We can be officially united
Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 AM   #25
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

A weekly video conference would really get things to gel coherently.
are there any free programs we can all get

My vote for a group meet; nashua or manchester NH good call