Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Claim of Right"

This is the title of a document that was brought to my attention on Alex Studer's blog in a post entitled "Reader Feedback on the Bob Chapman Article on Fed's Potential for Hyperinflation".

The reader in question is somebody by the name of John Harris, who is associated with a website called The People's United Community.

In his post, Alex describes John as "a tattooed English carpenter with a Cockney accent, who is aware of the globalist’s agenda, our two-tiered legal system AND the ongoing gangster/bankster fiat money scam. John and others have worked hard to educate the public about the 'illusions' the elites have created. His web site is great and sheds some much needed light on the same ongoing repression and enslavement by the gangster/banksters and the global elite that Bob Chapman has been exposing for many years. The People’s United Community have also identified the H1N1 flu shot as a serious health threat and are trying to educate the public in the UK about it as well..."

The document "Claim of Right," which Alex links to, states that it is the Affidavit of John Harris. In it John states that he created and adopted the name RICHARD MILES for himself and under that name has established a "PGP key" as his signature and mark on the document and a "PGP key" for a Foundation of these Global Isles, "the Foundation." He states that the FOUNDATION OF THESE GLOBAL ISLES thus serves PUBLIC NOTICE of CLAIM OF RIGHT on the UNITED KINGDOM, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the UNITED NATIONS, and on all the Nations of the World.

I LOVE what he says in the document.

Here is a link to the PDF file:

http://globalisles.org/foundation-of...sles-v1.01.pdf
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Claim of Right"

An excerpt:

FOR THE REASONS GIVEN, I the founder, make this lawful Claim of Right to -

Establish the FOUNDATION OF THESE GLOBAL ISLES to:

Restore the Rule of The Law;

Collect, identify, collate, publish and thus eliminate the methods of legal plunder that
infest society;

Protect the Inherent Lawful Rights and Powers of the Individuals who comprise “We,
the People” of these Global Isles;

Serve as a repository of true Natural Law, justice and due process;

Elucidate the Inherent Natural Powers and Rights of the Individual;

Circulate Lawful Money and end debt slavery and fraud

I like that kind of talk!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Claim of Right"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

The reader in question is somebody by the name of John Harris, who is associated with a website called The People's United Community.

John was interviewed on Red Ice Creations on January 14, 2010.

I like this guy's attitude!!

Here's the link:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100114.php