Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 02:52 PM   #576
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October 2008

Really sad, if she tells the truth in her last video.
I don't know much about channeling, but if I would be her I would ask myself now if the messages I got just have been voices in my head and if I am becoming mad.

So, as someone posted in the comments under the video, why she hadn't demanded a visual proof from the federation, before putting out the message?

There were so many people all around the world who really had great hopes, and I think what she caused now was the opposite of "spreading love".

And no esotheric bla bla of "love" and "namaste" and so on will change that.

Last edited by King Lear; 10-16-2008 at 07:54 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:30 PM   #577
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I cannot judge her a liar after hearing her words... If her remarks about her income from this are true. Then I have misjudged her and she deserves more compassion than I have given. Since there is doubt I must give her the benefit of my doubt.

Poor woman...

Thank you for sharing human...
indeed, thank you human for sharing, Ali echoes my sentiments as well. It took allot of courage to make that vid. I never thought for a second her prediction would happen but deep down I hoped, I think allot of us did. I believe she believed and I hope she gets back to writing and a normal happy existence soon. Her message of Love, Light and Laughter is our answer and is something we should all build on and thank her.

live by the 3 L's my friends

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #578
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Clearly this event/non-event has been a shakeup for many. It has forced many to really contemplate how they would react if the ETs really did show up. It has planted a seed into the mass consciousness that this is a very real possibility. That would not have happened if there was no specific date to go by. Perhaps it can be considered as a "dry run" to see how those that are aware at this time reacted to it? And also to monitor its effect on mass consciousness at this time.

After all, it is not like Blossom had huge resources to advertise this. It spread by it's own accord. There are an enourmous amount of blogs out there with all sorts of BS predictions etc. Why are they not spreading like wildfire? This event/non-event meant a lot to many aware people and this does mean something in my opinion. But as always it is up to each individual to interpret his/her own meaning into it. No external event (or even a non-event) has any other meaning than what each chooses to put into it. There are no victims in reality.

Overall the mass consciousness is on the rise, and this event/non-event has not stopped its massive momentum. I rather think it has brought many people in touch with a lot of stuff they need to look into and process out of the system. Be that: fear, hope/expectations, waiting for external saviour, hate, anger, etc etc... Look at how Brad and others who "invested" a lot into this has handled it. All the negative inclined people who did not even "believe" in this in the first place are the ones that are now blaming/attacking and scorning the messengers. Hate is hate and anger is anger. It is in people already. External events just make up excuses for it to come out in people who do not want to look at themselves first.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #579
a human being
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the thanks
Here we see a woman whose belief system is now in turmoil.
Nothing she knew can be trusted anymore.

Clearly she needs our love.

I think we will all get used to seeing this, in many different ways. The cognitive dissonance in this world is ENORMOUS.

Hopes grow inflatedly high in the face of overwhelming threats.

Equilibrium is the key.
a human being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #580
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

We give to you the name of Alabama.

Her signals got crossed. They actually meant - we give u Obama.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:58 PM   #581
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: 14th October 2008

It warms my heart to see this thread turning after so much anger and rage and....

FEAR.

I believe that all of the comments that are not coming from Love are coming from FEAR.

What was it Bill Hicks used to say?

Quote:
... It's just a ride.

And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. A choice, right now, between fear and love.
Love and FEAR.

Decide.

Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:34 PM   #582
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

'tWas great fun, actually. Preparation, kinda...
Starting with 'governors, leaders' instead of 'all people' was a giveaway.
Could well be Blossom was guided to say the things she said by someone(s) T, not ET.
Someday we will know everything.
Or thereabouts.

Laugh a lot.
Peace.
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #583
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Oh my, she published again.
http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/inde...ngs_page6.html
Plenty of sound advice notwithstanding, it just doesn't feel right.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #584
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinTheFun View Post
Oh my, she published again.
http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/inde...ngs_page6.html
Plenty of sound advice notwithstanding, it just doesn't feel right.
Well I definitely believe her this time

I don't think shes completely mental at all
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:48 PM   #585
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

“They” (F.O.L.)admit they have broken their honor. But did they apologize? Did they give a worthwhile answer, like “gee, your military disabled our ships”, or “gee, we realized we couldn’t prevent your nations military from fighting us”, or “gee, we found out that only a couple hundred thousand were watching your message, and we needed tens of millions listening to your message so it wasn’t enough”. Nope, their answer was “it was proposed that we remain unseen” and “the decisions was made to abort … for the safety of your race”. I wonder if it was for the safety of THEIR race.

They give no details, no proof of anything to justify their decision.

Previously they claimed they had ALL things covered. Sure looks like they didn’t.

Who ever they are, they have broken trust big time, her trust, and the trust of those in the world who observed her messages. People were led on a wild goose chase. And Blossom just rolls over, and continues to worship them. She has no courage to challenge them and demand explanations. Any spirit, a lower spirit form, a joker spirit form, and imposter spirit form could be talking to her. If there are 6 billion living on this planet, they are probably 6 billion spirits capable of speaking through her in spirit.

If a human has a crime committed against them… example, like a major theft of money entrusted to a person for safekeeping… you don’t just roll over and worship the thief after the break in trust.

I have no problem with observing a channeller, or any psychic for that matter… but the purpose of any one’s teachings has to be held to the highest examination and determination of worth.

------------------------------------
Blossom’s first channeled message after Oct. 14th is below
-------------------------------------
First channelling since oct 14th.

1.Hello …. Not sure what to say, much talk and differences as to what happened … or didn’t. Need you to know, I for one, still LOVE you …handy to have an explanation straight from the horse’s mouth though.

We are with you in our splendour and Light. We do not expect you to understand for we had said in honour that we would do what we would do and then to great disappointment we did not uphold that honour. That is how it is seen through human eyes is it not?

Some eyes maybe … I just can’t help but KNOW you are of TRUTH although many are saying I have been deceived by the darkness. I have searched my soul and cannot go along with that, for immediately now I am back with you I feel the deep LOVE for you and my body is tingling with Truth.

We are most concerned for your well being dearest lady. We are aware of the enormous responsibility that has been placed on your shoulders. Yet, do you think we would have given you this position if we thought you could not uphold your spirit and your LIGHT?

Not really sure what that position is right now.

You are the one who has brought forth the understanding of what is to come. You listened to your soul and you listened to your reasoning. You heard from this that we are here and that this is just the beginning, just the way things should be.

I don’t feel any anger towards you. However I would like clarification, (and so would a few other million folks just quietly!). What exactly was the reason for the ‘no show’… big breath … over to you …

We are here; most of you can feel this in your being. It was proposed that we remain unseen due to the upheaval we would cause on your plane. There was much distrust from those who have been deeply influenced by those who remain in the dark on your planet and the decision was made to abort the actual appearance for the safety of your race.

(I was interrupted and not able to resume until a day later … i.e. now!)

With all respect, you said you had everything covered. You must have known of this, so why was your last message as it was, so positive you were coming, just two days before.

If we had said two days before that we were calling it off, what would you have done?

Freaked out big time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blossom, All is appropriately placed in the big scheme of things. Look how your world has become more aware of themselves. This can only be seen as successful in that respect. Is it not so that many hundreds of sightings have been captured upon your camera lenses? Is it not so that in your great cities we are showing to you LIGHTS in the sky that souls of your earth will not accept deceivances as an explanation? If our message had not been sent out by you, would your world be viewing these phenomena as they are? We have succeeded dear one. We have succeeded. And it is not over yet ...

Here we go again… I think that’s why I was shying away from contacting you because I had a feeling you might be calling me up for duty and I thought I had taken leave for a bit!

As we stated ... Expect the unexpected. In the fullness of time our words shall be accepted as Truth. There shall be no option.

WE ARE HERE!

Many of you can feel the LOVE we are sending as we said we would. Your planet is waking up to Truths not only within themselves but within the atrocities of hidden agendas that have been controlling your planet for too long. See how brave you souls of earth can be when you walk in your LIGHT.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THINGS. TRUTH IS THE ANSWER AND CANNOT BE OVERSHADOWED BY DARKNESS. THE LIGHT IS SHINING THROUGH NOW DEAR ONES .BRIGHTER THAN EVER.

This is the way forward. We said it is the beginning. We shall be True to our words. We shall not abort this mission. Yet we shall take into consideration above all, the safety of our LOVED ONES , which is you and the planet and all LIVING things there in. Do you not think we could ‘sense’ your pain and the pain of many? Do you think we sat up here on our pedestal and laughed? Indeed we suffered to feel the disappointment we had caused. Yet … we ask those of you who are able to understand from the deepest place within, that everything is perfect. We have no other way of expressing through words .

May I say … I actually don’t have a problem with all of this as you know. Once my ego excused itself and left I could just feel the extreme LOVE that was being sent and I had the privilege of being sent consumous amounts of Light Love, courage and understanding by thousands. Many were not as blessed as me in that respect. What would you say to them? Many are asking for your take on it all. Is there more you would wish to express?

Indeed. Each soul in their individual form is experiencing the growth within their soul in one form or another., Each soul is having to decipher for themselves what all of this meant to them. What outcome could be better than the soul searching within each one that is taking place?
Do you see? Do you feel this awakening? We assure you in LOVE it is happening. Be of the DIVINEST LOVE dear ones of earth. Even those who have convinced their souls that we are not even figments of their imagination, shall in coming days find their confusion turn into understanding.

With respect, not for me, but for the many who shall read this … that’s what we thought was going to be accomplished on 14th OCT!!

The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE.

I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world s sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that. Many are saying that I knew on another level of myself that this is how it was going to be. Clearly, not on the human level. I doubt any human in their right mind would agree to doing what I did if they knew you weren’t going to show up!!! And … yep … I can accept that. I have bounced right back because of my knowing of LOVE and all it stands for. ALL IS AS SHOULD BE. I KNOW THAT. And that’s why I don’t really need an answer but I understand that many do.

It is time for us to close now. We are aware of pressures upon you on your captive time values regarding matters you must attend to. Yet we should ask if we may continue our communication when it is appropriate?

Are you asking me to continue on a weekly basis?

No… but on a regular one.

Would that not be weekly then??

If that suits.

Could you send me a secretary then?

Would you rely on her to turn up on time?

Classic! Love it. Truly I have no concerns about the whole affair. I feel fantastic … because of the Love that is already on this planet and due to your no show, it has allowed us to show each other who we TRULY are. Nice plan guys. Nice plan. And I KNOW when we are ready ,not just a few of us, … but the majority of us… you shall reveal yourselves in the manner that we were all trying to imagine.

Blossom … take time to replenish your soul’s energy. As indeed each one should. For those of you that KNOW we are here with you, allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who are unsure as to whether we are here with you … allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who choose to deny we are here with you … let yourself and the LOVE that you are enter your heart. You certainly are not in need of ‘us’ to figure out that!

BE AT ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS FROM THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN GRATITUDE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US.

FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE.

Ok. That’s that then! Phew. I just can’t help but LOVE you guys. I just can’t help it! Many thanks as always. Nothing has changed. Except everything!! In Love and Thanks.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:58 PM   #586
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Ok. That’s that then! Phew. I just can’t help but LOVE you guys. I just can’t help it! Many thanks as always. Nothing has changed. Except everything!! In Love and Thanks.

Nothing except that the whole world thinks your insane
Epic fail Blossom
Old 10-23-2008, 03:28 AM   #587
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Blossom begins to channel again

While the following may be a confirmation of many of my own thoughts and intuitive observations, I understand that many are still very upset about this event. You have my deepest support as you continue to process this. And continue you should because, essentially, the 14th was only the beginning. From the 10-14-08 Blogspot site I bring you this excerpt of Blossom's latest channeling:

Quote:
May I say … I actually don’t have a problem with all of this as you know. Once my ego excused itself and left I could just feel the extreme LOVE that was being sent and I had the privilege of being sent consumous amounts of Light Love, courage and understanding by thousands. Many were not as blessed as me in that respect. What would you say to them? Many are asking for your take on it all. Is there more you would wish to express?

Indeed. Each soul in their individual form is experiencing the growth within their soul in one form or another., Each soul is having to decipher for themselves what all of this meant to them. What outcome could be better than the soul searching within each one that is taking place?
Do you see? Do you feel this awakening? We assure you in LOVE it is happening. Be of the DIVINEST LOVE dear ones of earth. Even those who have convinced their souls that we are not even figments of their imagination, shall in coming days find their confusion turn into understanding.

With respect, not for me, but for the many who shall read this … that’s what we thought was going to be accomplished on 14th OCT!!

The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE.

I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world's sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that. Many are saying that I knew on another level of myself that this is how it was going to be. Clearly, not on the human level. I doubt any human in their right mind would agree to doing what I did if they knew you weren’t going to show up!!! And … yep … I can accept that. I have bounced right back because of my knowing of LOVE and all it stands for. ALL IS AS SHOULD BE. I KNOW THAT. And that’s why I don’t really need an answer but I understand that many do.

It is time for us to close now. We are aware of pressures upon you on your captive time values regarding matters you must attend to. Yet we should ask if we may continue our communication when it is appropriate?

Are you asking me to continue on a weekly basis?

If that suits.

Classic! Love it. Truly I have no concerns about the whole affair. I feel fantastic … because of the Love that is already on this planet and due to your no show, it has allowed us to show each other who we TRULY are. Nice plan guys. Nice plan. And I KNOW when we are ready ,not just a few of us, … but the majority of us… you shall reveal yourselves in the manner that we were all trying to imagine.

Blossom … take time to replenish your soul’s energy. As indeed each one should. For those of you that KNOW we are here with you, allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who are unsure as to whether we are here with you … allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who choose to deny we are here with you … let yourself and the LOVE that you are enter your heart. You certainly are not in need of ‘us’ to figure out that!

BE AT ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS FROM THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN GRATITUDE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US.

FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE.
Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:21 AM   #588
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Blossom begins to channel again

Many games are being played.
This one could be regarded insulting, hahaha.
ETs are as real as we are and important changes are taking place now.
Changes we can believe in, LOL.
Enjoy the games, they're very interesting.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:49 PM   #589
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm, am I being underdeveloped or excessively dualilty minded when I say true is true and false is false?

If you say you're going to do something, and an individual risks almost everything because you say you'll do it. Then you'd better DO it...

Like I said before everyone with half a brain can predict the disasters that will ensue when an encounter like this "just happens". And yet this "enlightened" ET required someone to "suggest they'd better not do it"....

Blossom is being played for a fool and she falls for it again when she is told that a dramatic shift in human consciousness occurred over this... Most of my colleagues friends and family even those spiritually inclined have absolutely no idea anything like this happened. This is just more misinformation from a mouth that lied before. And anyone can know that it isn't true if they'd just open their eyes and look around.

Sorry, but whomever this entity is, it's not a positive ET..

I'm sure you all noticed that after falling in love with someone you tend not to notice their other romances and their nasty habits of correcting your every second word. Yet these are early signs that the relationship is going to fail. The same is going on here. These early signs of deceit that are forgiven and forgotten so easily in the name of love should be taken very serious..
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:15 PM   #590
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Here is Matthews take on the 14th October "non-event":

Quote:
1. This is Matthew, with loving greetings from all souls at this station. Although the economy globally and the presidential election in the United States are of greater interest worldwide, I begin by addressing an issue that has aroused feelings that include disappointment, disillusionment and anger among those who expected to see a large lightship October 14 and “I knew it was a hoax” from other quarters. The announcement was not a hoax, and we honor the radiant soul who received the message about the ship's appearance and courageously disseminated it.

2. The crew and passengers who intended to be evident in your skies on that day were much more disappointed than you—they have long been in a state of eagerness and readiness. You awaited their scheduled appearance for only a few weeks; they have awaited for several years the abatement of belligerence and violence on the planet so safety could be assured to all who would hail the unveiling of their presence. However, they feel no anger toward the ones in government who pooh-pooh their very existence and at the same time are developing weaponry to annihilate the spacecrafts. Nor do the ship's occupants feel disillusioned because some who were longing to see the ship now regard its occupants as promise-breakers or too weak to deal with all potentials in the air and on the ground or exceedingly foolish for having announced the date when they would show themselves.

3. It is so that lighted sources of telepathic information refrain from giving specific times for any event because of the many variables that can and often do alter a situation—only if you had the benefit of our vantage point could you understand as we can the effects of constant energetic fluctuations. If you were given precise dates, your hopes and optimism would rise, and if those times could not be met for a cogent reason, it is natural that you could feel They let us down. But it also is true that you are weary of hearing “soon” and want concrete evidence that it is not a fantasy that your space brotherhood are helping you end third density's violence and corruption. Absolutely they are, but since their help isn't in a form you can see, like an electrician replacing bad wiring, doubts about any extraterrestrial help were setting in along with fear that the planet's many precarious situations are beyond salvaging. Those kinds of feelings add more negativity to disperse, so it was agreed by all involved in the appearance plan that in this rare exception to generalities insofar as a timeline, the date when the ship would uncloak itself would be given. Regarding the opinions that announcing that date was foolish because it gave the dark ones time to prepare something sinister, I shall tell you that for quite some time they have been well prepared in every minute, or so they think, to prevent the world from knowing the truth that our space family is ever-present.

4. I believe it is called “Monday morning quarterbacking” when criticism is leveled at the players because their game plan went splendidly until the last moments, when it went awry—but why it did can be explained only after the fact. In this case, the appearance of a large ship for a period of days to show everyone “We come in peace, not conquest” was the game plan, and it went awry shortly before the uncloaking was scheduled, when ground intelligence notified the ship commander that the safety net on the planet appeared to have been compromised. The conclusion was that a delay with all its repercussions was far better than risking the possibility of jeopardy to those who would joyously rally to see undeniable proof, They ARE here! Your space brotherhood understood that their decision would incur strong reactions, even their loss of credibility with some souls, but safety for all on the planet was and will continue to be the decisive factor determining their activities. While the dark ones' efforts to destroy the ship would be futile—large ships have more powerful protective mechanisms than small reconnaissance craft—the attempts could have injurious fallout for the populace. If you are among those who publicized the event to family and friends who now are laughing, don't be dismayed—very likely they will join in the rejoicing when the ship does appear.

5. Please do not think there was only negative response to the delay! Mother, please copy the email I asked you to save because it is a lovely example of the grace with which many people reacted.

“Boy, judging by the reaction of some folks to the no-show, I wouldn’t come either if I was an ET. Actually, judging from my own reaction to the entire event, and listening to my inner guides, I’d have to say that the event, such as it was, was actually a success, as it got a whole bunch of people thinking about what WOULD happen if they DID show up. It’s sort of like a dry run to get everybody thinking and juiced up. Otherwise they probably WOULD have BLOWN people's MINDS (literally!). What’s a few more weeks or months after all these years anyway. They’ll show up at the right time.”

6. Thank you, Mother. Many others also accepted the non-appearance with equanimity, patience and no loss of conviction that the ship will come, and this is most gratifying to lighted souls in body or spirit everywhere. Let me correct myself— “come” is not the right word because it signifies that the ship has left your vicinity, and it has not. It is so close to you that a few especially attuned souls sense its presence “under wraps,” which can be removed in an instant—their cloaking/uncloaking technology is quite astonishing. That said, I shall stick out my neck and add that you will see this ship “soon”!
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=93&z=2
Old 10-23-2008, 01:25 PM   #591
Swanny
I dont need a label !

He's as daft as her then. Poor chap been on the sherbet I reckon.

So if the ET's have been planning this for years it makes me think they couldn't organise a **** up in a brewery
How hard can it be??

OK mate park your space ship over there. Yea next to the big blue bit is fine

Oh look they sell books on that site

Last edited by Swanny; 10-23-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #592
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

As shown from the post above it is very possible to interpret this thing as simply a "dry run". It would not have had the same effect if a specific date was not given like this. It forced a lot of slumbering people into more awareness of what is going on. It planted a seed into mass consciousness that this is something humanity must now prepare themselves for. It also brought a lot of different rubbish/stuff to the surface in people so they could process it out of the system (fear, anger, expectations, hope, save-me-mentality etc.). Overall, the positive/uplifting effect of this "non-event" far exceeded the fleeting negative responses as the level of consciousness of humanity keeps rising.

Most people that participated in this experience/non-experience are somewhat aware people. Very few of these people will choose to remain in a state of disappointment/anger/mistrust/blame because of this thing. Most who do are already in that state from before, and this gave them an excellent opporunity to face that (or not). Those who invested the most into this are those who have handled it in the most evolved/mature/responsible way (Brad Johnson with his http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/ website is a good example. Instead of giving up and shutting down he has learned from this and transformed his site accordingly).

Rigid beliefsystems are the true enemy within. Brad has shown a lot of people that even when you believe so strongly and invest so much, it is fully possible to keep your beliefs in a highly flexible state. Always allowing for the possability of learning/change/transmutation/evolving. There are no right beliefs and/or wrong beliefs in reality. There are only beliefsystems that are more dys-functional than others. First step in evolving happens when the individual understands that beliefs are a matter of choice. Second step is altering dys-functional beliefs to more functional ones. Anger/disappointment/blame etc. is a strong indicator that something in your beliefsystem needs to be altered. Brad is a good example for many people on how smoothly that can be done if you can maintain a healthy distance to your own beliefs. What some refer to as "truth" is not a belief of any kind. It is simply that which is left when all beliefs are gone.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:49 PM   #593
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

It dramatically reduced the faith people have in channelers. It destroyed Goodchilds credibility for life along with a lot of other UFOlogists who naively made some big anouncements prior to the 14th. It's caused great divisions in the field. It also broke many hearts and reinforced the "tinfoil hat idiots" theory that most people in the general population hold towards those who believe in UFO's...

And that was the most positive outcome. If they had shown, the situation for mankind would be much more dire.

The fact that this is so blatantly obvious and not even adressed by these guys untill it is used as an excuse after a no show should really alert everyone.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #594
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

The overall goal is to raise the level of consciousness of mankind. Nothing else really matters in the bigger scheme of things. In the lower end of the scale of consciousness belief systems tend to be both rigid and highly dys-functional. Not a very good combination, and a tough one to untangle. In the middle part of the scale belief systems are progressively more flexible and more functional the higher one climbs. When a certain point is reached beliefsystems are no longer necessary. Thus, in the top part of the scale Truth has replaced all beliefsystems and revealed them to be nothing but a necessary educational illusion.

Mankind has for a long time been struggeling in the lower end of the scale. There is no way to get out of that tough spot without some amount of provocation and distress. Getting people to believe in predictions and channelers is not the point here. Loosening the grip of rigid and dys-functional beliefsystems is. Sometimes a provocation is the best way to achieve this as it puts people directly in touch with their inner walls.

Blossom has not lost any credbility in my opinion because she never had any in the first place. She was just as astonished by this as anyone else. It is not about believing in others, but about inner discernment. She comes from a much more honest and evolved place than any of the blamers/haters out there. She handled a very difficult situation in a very mature and honest way. She/they even has a sense of humor about it, which is something the self-important and self-righteous haters/blamers lack totally.

Quote:

If that suits.

She will continue to channel on a weekly basis and a lot of people will still read her messages including myself.

Last edited by Sanat; 10-23-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:47 PM   #595
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bashars take on 14th october (pre october 14th)

The ET being Bashar (channeled live by Darryl Anka) talks about the 14th october event/non-event: http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10/2012-evolution-podcast-for-october-23rd.html

Basically he says that contact is becoming more and more imminent due to mankinds rising level of consciousness, and that this is something that more and more people are "picking up on" or "downloading". He does not guarantee for that specific date, but repeats that an event like that is imminent.

Further, he says that sometimes it is necessary to give out a specific date like that in order to measure collective/individual response and "degree of readiness". A "dry run" in other words. It seems that Matthew and Bashar are pretty much on the same page with regards to this thing.

Quote from Bashar (as accurate as I bothered to):

Quote:
Lets make a comment on the fact that more and more people are recieving the impression that it will be happening. Sometimes the dates they (channelers/seers) recieve in this download of information is accurate and sometimes they are interpretations. But that is not really the point. The point is that more and more people know that contact is imminent. Thats what they are picking up on.

Last edited by Sanat; 10-24-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:10 PM   #596
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

The website www.abovetopsecret has a thread posted by Hidden_Hand that is worth reading.

I have placed the entire collated topic/messages from Hidden_Hand here:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

The following is his comment about Blossom Goodchild when he answered a question:
“So could the predictions of federation of light's "Goodchild" could have been true in a sense instead of a UFO or our understanding of a UFO could be light bearers influencing mankind ascend / descend to a higher/lower vibration status?"

“She has a good heart. She just tuned into the "wrong channel" and listened to the wrong programme. I mentioned before, that if one does not exercise the appropriate protection, and discernment, what was initially a positive channel can very easily become unknowingly corrupted by a negative one. When they start giving you dates and times, you know that something is amiss. Giving dates and times that are not going to come to pass, succeeds in putting out the Light of the 'channeller's message, by destroying the credibility of the messenger.”

I had already formed a similar assessment. At the time Blossom came forth with her first channeled message AFTER Oct. 14, I concluded she had fallen into a role of blindly worshiping the F.O.L., and wasn’t willing to use common reasoning skills to demand answers from the F.O.L. to reveal who they really were. If there are 6 billion incarnated people living on earth, there likely are 6 billion disincarnated spirits willing to take advantage of an unsuspecting channeler. Interested readers may want to look into a similar scenario that occurred with the channeler Nancy Lieder back in 2003.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:22 PM   #597
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
The website www.abovetopsecret has a thread posted by Hidden_Hand that is worth reading.

I have placed the entire collated topic/messages from Hidden_Hand here:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html
That is interesting Kathy. Have you heard about "the revelations of an elite familiy insider"? That seems to be much the same thing as this "Hidden hand" person.

I don't see her as worshipping the FOL as you call it. She is just excited about what she do. Listen to what Bashar (post above) has to say about it. Personally I resonnate most strongly with his and Matthews take on the whole issue. As this Hidden Hand person says; channelers are often influenced by their own interpretations and ideas of things (and negative entities that pretend to be the positive ones). A pure channel is very rare. It is up to each person to discern any message from any channelers. There is truth in it and there is distortions. It is the same with religious texts like the Bible. Truth, but distorted and hard to discern. Don't you think this serves a greater purpose? If everything was handed down to us as 100% truth, how would we develop any discernment?

Last edited by Sanat; 10-25-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #598
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Have you noticed how these caring loving aliens with their superior IQ, sounds just like a human, complete with the same spelling mistakes?
There’s a huge smelly rat attached to these so-called saviours of ours.
Can’t you see how folk are starting to embrace and help spread the ET’s “love is everything” doctrine, without realising that they are being lead straight into yet another religion?

I hope I am so very wrong. I would love to belief that they are the real McCoy, and i did up until recently, but something is not quiet right.
Just be careful people, cus the PTB have some nice shiny gadgets for us all. Which can make us see and hear things.

One World Religion. NWO. And project Blue-Beam comes to mind.

Last edited by Treckie; 10-24-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:30 AM   #599
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

With regard to the reports of widespread sigthings in the US, Commander Adama has this to say:

Quote:
This is a quick update about current happenings.

As I am sure many of you have heard, or will hear; there have been massive extra-terrestrial ship sightings within the state of Texas as well as other states within the United States of America. Some of these ships have been spotted as being very large in the night sky. My ET contacts have just contacted me and informed me as to what is happening.

First of all, this is NOT the October 14th event. What this is is a prelude of what is to come. These sightings are just a consciousness and awareness booster. This is a step being taken to get humanity to the point where a very profound worldwide extra-terrestrial event can occur. That is nearing manifestation, though we do not know exactly when it will happen and won’t know until it actually does occur.

The following is a message from an off-planet representative of the Galactic Federation of Light. As a reminder, I do not channel these messages, but am told what to write through direct telepathic communication.

“Hello and Greetings. Currently what you are seeing and hearing about is a public showing of some of our ships. Of course, from time to time this does happen. We plan to escalate these showings over a period of a couple of months which will lead up to an October 14th type event as was talked about on your planet. At this time, your Earth is begging for change and is under extreme amounts of stress. You are amidst a global financial crisis that continues to worsen every week, as well as an election in the United States of America that is being heralded as one of the most important elections. Governments worldwide are also clearly trying to bail themselves out of a situation that will lead to their downfall. As you can see, your planet is going through some very rough times. However, with all of this happening, First Contact and Ascension are quickly moving forward to manifestation. Everything is related to one another and our presence is not coincidental in occurring around this critical time in Earth’s history. Just know that we are here, and the day is quickly approaching for our reunion with you. We are waiting for everything to play out before we make our major move. And it shall be soon.”

Extra-terrestrial ship sightings will become more frequent and numerous starting now until the early parts of 2009. Everything that is happening on the planet is interconnected to creating change and set us on a direct path towards First Contact and Ascension. Things are going to start becoming more profound in a positive way! Are you ready?

Love and Light,

Commander Adama
Old 10-25-2008, 02:44 PM   #600
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Commander Adama? Of the Battlestar Galactica?
Hey Commander!
How's Starbuck and your son Captain Apollo?

I hope you didn't lead the Cylons to our tiny blue planet.

Hahaha
Adama again gave us a new date.

14th october, 24th october (because the Gregorian calendar deleted ten days) and now early 2009.

After Blossom Goodchild intelligent people shouldn't react to no date anymore Just a hint.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote