Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Can someone Identify these symbols?

Im not sure, if this is the appropriate place to post this question...
if not the moderators, can move the post, somewhere else...
Ive searched the internet, dont find anything, not even on any of the fansites for this kind of art.
This is the only place, where i could find, intellegent people, to give me feedback, on the symbols.
does anyone know what these symbols tattoo-ed on the girls and the one picture called "nosferatu-s-kiss" on the girl and the beast, or "New Malefic 2004" on the shoulders

I had heard once, to check the "alphabet of angels" but that wasnt it, any other suggestions. ive been searching for so long.

Nosferatu's Kiss
**EDIT** ~picture taken down

Project Avalon Member

"take note that this picture was reported to contain both a positive effect and a negative effect. Protection is recommended if you open your light to any effects it may carry within it.

the symbols seem to be angelic yet the way in which they were bound may have been of malevolent means.
one person on the forum has removed as best to her ability the harmful bond and so if you sense any negative please report it. If it is positive, please report why. thanks to all and blessings of peace"

New Malefic 2004

**EDIT**
this image added since it was requested that i take down the first one, that caused some headaches.

Last edited by Kukulcanessa; 10-14-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can someone Identify these symbols?

[quote] I am no expert but they definitely remind me of ancient Celtic runes shown to me during a long sojourn in Ireland. But I cannot be certain of this. peace and passion
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

try googling celtic symbols and see what you come up with.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:32 PM   #4
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

This may be a start

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Hungarian_script
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #5
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

[QUOTE=Kukulcanessa;36225]Im not sure, if this is the appropriate place to post this question...

I will tell you this ; experientially this is not for a beginner to peer at. It takes me a great deal of focus to balance the sight of it. Can you please remove this from view. i will explain this in private but not on any posts.

Trust me that this is active potential to our bodies. please remove
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #6
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Now I really want to know what they mean!
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:22 PM   #7
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Kelle Baley;45419]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukulcanessa View Post

I will tell you this ; experientially this is not for a beginner to peer at. It takes me a great deal of focus to balance the sight of it. Can you please remove this from view. i will explain this in private but not on any posts.

I agree i felt quite ill after looking at these, i have a very bad headache coming on now.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:27 PM   #8
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Where are these pieces from? I'm already sick today, so I just saw the hot chick first! Must be a little off due to the flu.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #9
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

ya...
I just looked at the pictures.. and i am still ok...

I would rather know then be treated like a child
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yeah.. I looked good.. Im still here and kickin.. lol

that 2nd pic... man....... almost makes me wish I to was a cartoon. lol

the symbols to me, look like a mixture of celtic runes, and "alien" writing.
arcane? maybe? .........

anyway... check these out... they remind me of each other..
http://www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com/...cane-runes.htm

this to, but the first link is better..
http://www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com/...ne-circles.htm

also.. your pics are amazing!! lol

Thanks
Love n Bless
Andy
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:04 PM   #11
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

they could be some of the magic symbols used in the caballa but i wouldnt look in to that if i was you they use them to summon deamons and angels to do jobs for them, at a price of course!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:40 PM   #12
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Kelle Baley;45419]
Quote:

i am getting another helpful positive powerful opinion from an adept. i will let you know tonight. and my headache is leaving now but my adept friend saw a spiritual bruise. we can all just ignore it for now or hold peace in heart if you are skilled to do so now. it is merely a sign of power shift and confrontation of light and absence of light wanting to pull from light. peace.

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-09-2008 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #13
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

the pictures of this artist are mostly of angels.

he has works about 'earths angels in a time of ruins' and other things. the symbols coulc be completely made up even.

**EDIT** for reasons of sensetivity, i will take down the first pic, and put up another one, with similar symbols that people might not be sensetive to.

Last edited by Kukulcanessa; 10-09-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #14
Donny

the first picture I find quite a nice piece of art, the new second one made me feel fearfull........
Old 10-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #15
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

hello there...i have some experience in symbols...they do look like celtic runes and also a bit like an old "magical alphabet" i found in an old book in the library and copied...sometimes these symbols also correspond to alchemical symbols as well...hope i have been some help...

no headaches here mind you....
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #16
Eusynnarg
Avalon Senior Member

Ask the artist Luis Royo.

http://www.dana-mad.ru/gal/image.php?img=354
http://www.luisroyo.com/ Mid-page to the right, click on 'contacto'

kind regards
Eusynnarg
Eusynnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:00 PM   #17
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

I believe these to be protection spells in a very old Hungarian script. This language was used in Transylvania and has a correlation with Dracula.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:09 AM   #18
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Kulkanessa: greetings again from Kelle. THank you ever so much for posting the pictures. For me is was an easy process to sensory what was up after about a day of inner work. THere was an astral entity which was adhered to the image. It was not put there by an artist or say someone after the fact, it was attached to the symbols themselves. The symbols are of an angelic type of language though not provable to any listeners here. If, in dreams this comes to someone, I would very much like to hear about it. For example, Suriel actually said that he had a dream where the symbols he thinks were these were on his body and it was glowing in green (body, i think). This is an example of an active or alive language that is not used by us today.

my experience was very positive after the removal of entity by help of a shaman female that same day. Something collectively happened through me afterwards that is not really wordable suffice it to say it was an action to usurp energy of lights back to light and out of the hands of those using light and harnessing light by means of wisdom that is absent of light itself. We all know these hidden figures doing things in the wee hours of night. Very wrong things upon humanity. The next morning many avalon members report awakening and hearing music in the backdrop of their mind which hints of such restoration as it is during this hour that those malevolent siphon away our light and use it against all of us with plans, etc.

peace all. remain still as you can.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:51 PM   #19
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

WHAT DID YOU MEAN kelle when you said member of avalon woke up hearing music

and to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
yeah.. I looked good.. Im still here and kickin.. lol

that 2nd pic... man....... almost makes me wish I to was a cartoon. lol

the symbols to me, look like a mixture of celtic runes, and "alien" writing.
arcane? maybe? .........

anyway... check these out... they remind me of each other..
http://www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com/...cane-runes.htm

this to, but the first link is better..
http://www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com/...ne-circles.htm
that was the closest answer i have had. good researching job orion11
Old 10-14-2008, 06:42 PM   #20
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Can someone Identify these symbols?

Quote:
if not the moderators, can move the post, somewhere else...
Ive searched the internet, dont find anything, not even on any of the fansites for this kind of art.
This is the only place, where i could find, intellegent people, to give me feedback, on the symbols.
does anyone know what these symbols tattoo-ed on the girls and the one picture called "nosferatu-s-kiss" on the girl and the beast, or "New Malefic 2004" on the shoulders

I had heard once, to check the "alphabet of angels" but that wasnt it, any other suggestions. ive been searching for so long.

Nosferatu's Kiss
**EDIT** ~picture taken down

Project Avalon Member

"take note that this picture was reported to contain both a positive effect and a negative effect. Protection is recommended if you open your light to any effects it may carry within it.

the symbols seem to be angelic yet the way in which they were bound may have been of malevolent means.
one person on the forum has removed as best to her ability the harmful bond and so if you sense any negative please report it. If it is positive, please report why. thanks to all and blessings of peace"

New Malefic 2004

**EDIT**
this image added since it was requested that i take down the first one, that caused some headaches.

Hi KuKulcanessa.. I guess is from cuculcan in mexico..

Look the symbols, are consonants of an IPA translation of HEBREW ok, I find 2 of then, they are consonants GLOTTAL. Another one is from the same period of time and is Aramic and is a vocal..

Some links so you can compare them..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic_alphabet

They are no Celtic BTW..

Hope that help.. If u need something more i can analize very well all your pic's and maybe give you some translation from parts of the tatoo.
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:45 PM   #21
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Ohhh by the way.. I feel no headaches, nor bad vibes, nothing at all..

I just like the first PIC, the second is unbalanced in weight and couldn't see the simbols in the legs. But the tatoo in the neck is FAR easy to translate in a better quality pic ok!!

Old 10-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #22
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

hey so watching these get the astral entity to attach itself onto you
I am already dealing with some bad ones if this adds to the list ima....x.x
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #23
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Can someone Identify these symbols?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
Hi rebel4life..

hope that you are ok today, a very hectic day.. Listen Rebel, i don't quite get it what you mean with hey so watching these get the astral entity to attach itself onto you

You mean that the entity of thepicture (good or bad) will be "attach"
to myself???

Just by watching the picture or watching and reading the hebrew spell on the neck??

Could you be more specific about the possible harm?? And elaborate a litle bit more about what you said.. I will appreciate any inside from your post.

Thanx a lot Rebel..
Old 10-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #24
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
No! The issue of attachment was removed. Before, it was attaching to some of us that could sense it and now this is solved. WE are a collective that receives the truth of where things are according to designs from others whom have harnessed energy. THe energy of the symbols misused (who knows when or how) are what has returned to its perfect alignment from which it was originally intended. IE-the origins of its language by meaning. With the input from others like Suriel and more of you, it was exposed and returned to those origins. This is the depth of why so much chaos ensues at current -we are to expose what must be returned to its origins of intent from whence it was first created! Thanks to all for compassionate cooperation all the way around.

REgards to 'entity': it is merely a door that opens to potentials human or not, animate or inanimate which cross into our barrier of consciousness. Some of creation is helpful and some of it is NOT. Misuse of energy of how we left our origins. Ask the question that burns to be felt and revealed to this exposure personally.

peace!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:18 PM   #25
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
WHAT DID YOU MEAN kelle when you said member of avalon woke up hearing music

and to this:

that was the closest answer i have had. good researching job orion11
The music heard -It came to my attention that something of synchronized effect MAY have resulted from the symbol correction or reversal. The day after all was well with me again, I spotted a thread that for some reason felt linked to this event. Please forgive if this is assumptive for any of you as I mean to be at balance with what is truth.

I am sensing that this needed to happen and it was handled collectively -not merely by me or me and the female shaman I spoke of. I will leave it up to you to decide on this. The Thread is around the twenty mark and backwards. There were a number of people that discovered themselves waking up around 3 to 3:30 am to which someone explained was known to be the witching hour when Illuminati members did ritual. also according to svali's testimony in the pc interviews, this is well known and practiced by them everywhere.

Someone, can you find the thread? or does it matter.

i noticed my own power to be protected was above the normal range so i invite you to test out your ability to receive them only with the guidance of directing your intent to usurp the power of will from love back at its origins within each of you. go ahead. it works. let me know if you need assist.

Also, go read my testimony regards the ships that were scheduled to arrive today. For many today marks the beginning of an anomaly of preparation. no lie here. preparation for the first wave of us to get our power back. power to will the love that is yet missing. CLue.....in the end, the light will again devour the dark (light)....it was misused! get it? peace and love to all

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/n...ostreply&t=361

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-14-2008 at 09:53 PM.