Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
skinner2008
Avalon Senior Member

Default George Greens predtictions

Im a bit worried about what he said about the northern hemisphere being a nucular wasteland!

what do u guys think?

will it happen? is george reliable?

im in england and dont know what i should do...
skinner2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
NIBIRU2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George Greens predtictions

I realy don't know, this is my 1st time ever hearing about george green, anyone else know him alittle better??
NIBIRU2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #3
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

I have a hard time believing the Northern Hemisphere will be a Nuclear Wasteland. The Powers that Be (TPTB) want to maintain and control the resources. The issue TPTB seem to have is with the population. By their view the more people there are the harder we are to control. Hence the population reduction. There are far better ways to eliminate the population then by using Nukes. It would cause too much damage to the environment. Disease would be effective. Even starvation. In my opinion, destroying the infrastructure and resource producing areas is not going to be acceptable. Doing something about the "useless eaters" is a top priority. Research the Georgia Guidestones to get an idea on the path they wish to take.

In addition, I believe the Universe (especially our little corner of the Galaxy) is teaming with life that use planetary resources as a Galactic Economy. TPTB wish to use these resources to take their place in the Galactic Community. Without Earths biodiversity, minerals, and elements our standing in the Galactic Community will be of insignificant influence. Unacceptable to TPTB.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #4
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

Im not sure how I feel about George Green. Here's a guy, that as he put it would go into these huge corporations and "liquidate the expendable containers", meaning people. People lost their jobs because of him.
It was a game to him. Okay, people can change. He claims that he speaks with, correct me if Im wrong, the Pleidians, and he is giving out this info that is relayed to him to help mankind. We're the "groundcrew" supposedly. Yet, he's jumping ship. He's got his gold coins in his pockets, and he's leaving for Ecuador, because he says southern hemisphere will be safer after nuclear fallout. Okay, what about us poor schmucks who dont have boatloads of money to move to S.America? If he's also "part of the ground crew", why isnt he sticking it out like the rest of us? But that's just my opinion. I guess we will have to wait and see.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIBIRU2012 View Post
I realy don't know, this is my 1st time ever hearing about george green, anyone else know him alittle better??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSYXrWIA618
CHECK OUT OTHER INTERVIEWS...INTERESTING GUY AND WHAT HE HAS TO SAY...
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinner2008 View Post
Im a bit worried about what he said about the northern hemisphere being a nucular wasteland!

what do u guys think?

SKINNER, I FEEL THE SAME CONFUSION ALSO....PROB MOST OF US ARE JUST TREADING WATER AT PRESENT TRYING TO ASSIMILATE AS MUCH AS POSS...
LETS JUST KEEP OPEN MIND AND CARRY ON RESEARC H AND SPREADING THE WORD...AND TRUSTING YOUR HEAD/HEART/INTUITION!

ALL THE BEST FROM ANOTHER FELLOW BRIT!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:05 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

We seem to be drifting into the negative again - those who haven't gone through the Project Camelot 'experience', and read/heard/watched all the interviews, and made judgements for themselves, may feel a bit lost here at the moment. It's all to help us feel better, and for us to take control of our own destinies - or in some cases - unfortunately - our own densities!
Be positive, give love, we don't need all of our stupid life's 'trappings' weaned onto us by the greed media.

Look in the mirror - it's you, your family and friends and hopefully the 'Ground Crew' if needs be - OK?!!!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:13 PM   #8
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

As with all the interesting intelligent individuals we have met through Bill and Kerry, it is difficult to tell where the intelligence ends and the delusion begins. We see them, Bill and Kerry, also struggle with some of the conflicting predictions regarding the prophesied earth changes.

We have to be our own guides in this regard. Prophecies fail. Things change. The future is only Potential, not chiseled in stone. As for me I glean as much information as I can, using what I can and ignoring the rest. The intelligent part will bear fruit - the delusion will be for naught. This is as it has always been.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #9
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

I think he is a pretty cool guy. He has been really honest about what he has done when he was a part of the NWO elite. Most people would be claiming they were "forced" he is straight with us. I like him. I like what he says and they way he puts it across. As for a nuclear wasteland as far as i can remember and it was a few months since i watched the big interviews he was more concerned with FALLOUT spreading over the Northern hemisphere rather than actuall Nuclear Armageddon burning the entire north. The actuall war could just be a nuclear trade between Russian and the Continental US. Europe and everywhere in between would be ruined without a bomb falling. I mean think about the fallout from Chernobyl.
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #10
oke

I take all the info I can get and just let it sink in for a while.
I am grateful for the information given by George Green.
I don't judge it, just contemplate about it.

I also live in the Northern Hemisphere and I have the freedom to go to South America.
But I can't take my family and friends with me.
So I just take the ride with them, here in the Northern Hemisphere,
that is my choice.

And I have the feeling everything will be o.k.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:52 PM   #11
Excalibur
Avalon Senior Member

You make some great points Questiny. I don't see a nuclear wasteland in North America either. Doesn't make sense for those reasons you mentioned. It seems that in a widespread nuclear war you may successfully destroy your enemies/desired target, but would wind up killing yourself in the process (ie: Mutually Assured Destruction or MAD doctrine). The radioactive contamination will eventually find its way back to you, through winds, tides, contaminated food chain, etc... I guess one could use a tactical neutron type bomb to minimize radioactivity and impact on physical resources and such, but I don't think anyone in their *right* mind would allow that to happen. I can tell you I'm not going to move to Ecuador based on one report, but others seem to think that South America may be a safer place. I would argue that it would not be to escape nuclear fallout, but rather to be away from population centers and have access to valuable resources such as water and land to grow food. Most of us will not have the ability to up and leave, so we will have to prepare accordingly and make our stand wherever we are.
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:09 PM   #12
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

Well if George is right, these world problems will be left to someone else as I will be watching events unfold from the other side

I just hope its not a painful annihilation, the reality is I can't pick up the family and head to the southern hemisphere anytime soon.

So best of luck to us all who stick it out
yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:44 PM   #13
joaq
Avalon Senior Member

I discovered George Green about a year and a half ago, he is the person who "woke me up"! For that I say thank you to Mr. Green.

However, I was surprised to hear that he was moving to Ecuador because of nuclear fallout. I had the same sentiments as Galaxygirl when she said "
Quote:
We're the "groundcrew" supposedly. Yet, he's jumping ship. He's got his gold coins in his pockets, and he's leaving for Ecuador, because he says southern hemisphere will be safer after nuclear fallout. Okay, what about us poor schmucks who dont have boatloads of money to move to S.America?" If he's also "part of the ground crew", why isnt he sticking it out like the rest of us?"
. I would love to hear what Mr. Green has to say about that.

But, it's about personal responsibility. Having control of our own life. To grow with love and not be hateful or envious. Isn't that part of what the ground crew is all about? Mr. Green (and many others) have helped spread the word on what is going on in this world and they have given some guidance on how to prepare for what possibly could happen. We can stick it out togehter!

One of my favorite quotes is from Mother Teresa " If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

Peace and Love,
Joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:32 PM   #14
houman
Avalon Senior Member

I don’t know if it will happen (I hope not) but with Chernobyl you've got a live experiment of what the radiation map would look like (with a source in the Northern hemisphere)

Northern hemisphere
http://tromoya.grida.no/db/maps/prod/global/nc28_l.gif

Southern hemisphere
http://www.nea.fr/html/rp/chernobyl/vrml/chernobyl.html

"Activity transported by the multiple plumes from Chernobyl was measured not only in Northern and in Southern Europe, but also in Canada, Japan and the United States. Only the Southern hemisphere remained free of contamination. "

Quote:

what do u guys think?

houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:56 AM   #15
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

what do u guys think?

I think the bigger questions are: why are we afraid of dying? Should we be focused on transcending fear of death? Then would any of this matter? Then couldn't we act fearlessly in the world and really do some good? A little fuel for the discussion.....
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:06 AM   #16
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Folks:

Kerry and I were privileged to spend several hours with Jordan Maxwell a couple of evenings ago.

He told us that he'd known George Green for twenty years as a friend and regarded him as solid and reliable. That's quite an important testimonial from the great man.

The other Camelot witness Jordan knew personally and spoke of in the highest terms was Bob Dean.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:48 AM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

After listening to George Green and others it was time to think how to protect our family should we be stuck here. If one is concerned about nuclear fallout there are several fairly inexpensive steps one can take for protection.

If possible build a root cellar. The air vents need to have a J bend pointing downward toward the earth so nothing can seep in from the top down. Clean water, food storage including alfalfa seeds which can be sprouted for fresh greens, camper toilet, etc. Some of these items are already listed on another forum.

There is also something one can take/ingest which prevents the body from absorbing the fallout radiation. I'll check on this. I thought it was iodine but am not sure.

In addition, a really quick underground shelter can be made out of a 8 to 12 foot diameter galvenized culvert with one end welded shut and the other with a door built into it buried underground. Root cellar type entrance would also work with this. Supplies can be stored under a makeshift flooring. I think maximum time in the underground shelter would be for a two week period with respect to nuclear fallout.

One thing that we did for Y2K was bury a 40 foot shipping container underground filled with all types of food storage and such. Our main problem is that the shipping container is in Oregon and we're on an island in the middle of the Pacific. We're looking to do the culvert this time around as it is designed to bear weight and would be quicker then building the root cellar. All we need is a backhoe to dig the hole and a crane to lift it into place. It is best to weld the back end on first before putting it down into the hole.

Given all the animals we have, it would be a good idea to have two culverts set up with a means of connecting them to one another. Meanwhile, let's hope and pray nukes are stopped by some of our other ET friends.

I would like to add something else. There is a very easy method/means to feed everyone on the planet with self-contained aquaponic systems which also provide fish, mussels and shrimp. The water from the fish is pumped into 12 inch high, 30 feet long water beds covered in 2 inch styro foam insulation with rows of round holes cut into it where little baskets of soil with seeds are placed in it to grow lettuce, tomatoes, strawberries, spinach... all types of fruit and vegetables within a matter of a few weeks. There is no fertalizer needed as the fish water provides that. There are no weeds, no dirt to mess with so one doesn't need to worry about conditioning the soil, etc. Since the fish tank (made of of plywood covered in fiber glass) is also covered, and the water beds are covered with the insulation foam, there is only about 50 gallons of water needed a day to maintain this system. Add solar and wind generators and it is completely self-contained.

My friend has designed an incredible aquaponic system and now has the Costco account for the islands. The food tastes better, it's easy and anyone can learn how to do. However, when the weather turns icy cold... in other parts of the world, that could be a challenge.

I'll post the info on this on it's own thead.

http://www.doh.wa.gov/Hanford/public...oactivity.html

Radiation Emergencies > Emergency Instructions

Potassium Iodide (KI)

Radiation Emergency Instructions for Individuals & Families
FAQ About a Radiation Emergency
Dirty Bombs
Sheltering in Place During a Radiation Emergency
Facts About Evacuation During a Radiation Emergency
Nuclear Blast
Radioactive Contamination & Radiation Exposure
Potassium Iodide (KI)
DTPA
Prussian Blue
Neupogen

What is Potassium Iodide (KI)?

Potassium iodide (also called KI) is a salt of stable (not radioactive) iodine. Stable iodine is an important chemical needed by the body to make thyroid hormones. Most of the stable iodine in our bodies comes from the food we eat. KI is stable iodine in a medicine form. This fact sheet from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gives you some basic information about KI. It explains what you should think about before you or a family member takes KI.

What does KI do?

Following a radiological or nuclear event, radioactive iodine may be released into the air and then be breathed into the lungs. Radioactive iodine may also contaminate the local food supply and get into the body through food or through drink. When radioactive materials get into the body through breathing, eating, or drinking, we say that “internal contamination” has occurred. In the case of internal contamination with radioactive iodine, the thyroid gland quickly absorbs this chemical. Radioactive iodine absorbed by the thyroid can then injure the gland. Because non-radioactive KI acts to block radioactive iodine from being taken into the thyroid gland, it can help protect this gland from injury.

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/radiation/ki.asp

Last edited by Carol; 09-14-2008 at 06:45 AM. Reason: add links
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #18
Shellie
Banned

I think it is important for anyone who is afraid of a nuclear fall out to have some sort of KI with them, but we also need to keep things in perspective. Even MASSIVE nukes, if they hit a city center, will not directly burn up or destroy the suburbs of that city. People on the edge will of course get the radiation, and that is why the KI is important. The KI is for emergencies only- it is NOT pleasant to take, it causes severe burning sensations, and it only protects the thyroid. There are many other systems of the body that need to be protected as well.

But people need to realize that not all will be well afterwords. There will be no power, the water will be polluted, food will be scarce, and every other infrastructure will be broken... including security. Think of the panic!

Even with a nuclear bomb shelter, that will not be enough. You only need to stay down for a couple of weeks, and then you can wean yourself back up to the surface. The biggest problem will be FOOD. If the corn and wheat fields get wiped out, what are you going to eat for the next few years while you wait for the soil to heal? Over and over again in US and Canadian information pamphlets from the 50's and 60's they say that MOST people (85-90%) will survive a direct nuclear attack, but that amongst the survivors as much as 25% could die because of the aftermath and its complications, such as starvation and disease.

Some university did a study recently... and they concluded that 3 days without food is all it took to make good citizens rob and steal from each other. After seven days, they will kill for food.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #19
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

Any suggestions on where I can get my hands on an inexpensive reliable supply of Potassium Iodide?

THanks
yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:30 PM   #20
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Come on, guys. What are you planning on experiencing ?
There is not one, fixed future. There are probabilities, choices and personal realities. Personal futures. You choose. Which world, which events, which experiences. You get what you concentrate upon.
You are the centre of your universe.
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #21
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Guys,

I've just read through this thread....hadn't found it before. Wanted to say it seems to me there is a lot of good information here, and a rather interesting balance between between practical and spiritual.

I have a lot of respect for George Green, although I have never met him. It seems to me that although we are all Ground Crew, we may all have different roles to play. And if some folk feel it is right to move south and can manage to do that, perhaps there is something they need to be doing there, that will help those of us who 'stick it out in the north'.

I agree that nothing is fixed, and things are changing, even as we post our thoughts on this forum. The energy and synergy that is being generated amongst Project Avalon's members and guests counts for far more than we realize.

We need to focus on allowing, and supporting and allowing each of us to find our way. Far from being separate ways....ultimatly they are all going to link up. Or we wouldn't be here.

Angel of the Mists
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote