Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-22-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default eyezbback channel now closed by youtube.

http://box422.bluehost.com/suspended.page/
I realise this may not appear as major news but it is a symptom of the disease that's spreading through youtube.
I have just discovered that eyezbback account has been closed!! (another victim of youtube NWO tactics)He was warning of this for some time and has a site called aliendeceptions.com
I have posted many links to his videos here on Avalon so if you now try and view them the chances are you will not find them on his account!
His channel was that of spreading truths abut NWO,UFO's and alot of coast to coast playlists with many interesting and varied guests as i'm sure you may be aware.I found his unfailing, resolute stance to the black cabal an inspiration and indeed hope he may set another channel up soon?
It's a sad fact that the PTB are closing down any channels (literally and metaphorically) that may spread a little understanding and truth about the general state of play concerning our importance and the truth struggles we face on this planet,
my apologies for the now defunct links as this situation is presently out of our control.(The best one can do is to download all valuable material that's still available on youtube to their hard drives and upload onto a new channel).
Nevertheless, the links still provide search material that other truth channels may still have,thanks for listening.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 02-22-2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: spelling error
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: eyezbback channel now closed by youtube.

I have also discovered that his aliendeceptions site is closed also.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
Egg
Banned

His site got suspended - that sucks big time. Now, I am a betting man, so i'll wager he was too close to the nerves for comfort and got advised to cease and desist.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:04 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Egg,you're spot on mate!1this is happening with loads-i think youtubeyourass mentioned it in one of his personal vids also-he was expecting this too many truths on his channel-but,to me it makes it all the more transparent-how stupid are these PTB??!!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Have a look at this site which is aliendeceptions and the amount of videos he has on youtube all great stuff now removed!!!

http://www.blinkx.com/videos/Aliendeceptions/41
Old 02-22-2009, 02:15 PM   #6
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Wonder why it says video has been removed by user. Wonder who instituted the closure (and why). I'm sure this would be interesting to find out. I just watched some of his stuff yesterday. Boy, guess it was a good thing I didn't wait.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:03 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone have inside information on how a channel or site gets shut down? Do they warn people...and list why they are going to shut them down...or do they just do it? Who gives the orders? YouTube? Google? Homeland Security? CIA? NSA? FBI? Lucifer? Sorry guys! I couldn't resist! Some of the stuff on YouTube and the internet can be very upsetting. Some people have been 'driven' to the point of suicide or deep depression because of videos, website info, comments, etc. I discussed this very superficially with a former YT employee. Those people have their hands full...to say the least. They get it from all sides. Freedom isn't free. Truth needs to be tactfully told...but it needs to be told...not supressed. Freedom has to be intermingled with Responsibility...or we end up with Tyranny. We seem to be heading toward global tyranny at a frantic pace. Just say NO to the NWO! NWO=UFO?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-22-2009 at 03:13 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:06 PM   #8
Dr MAG
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post

http://box422.bluehost.com/suspended.page/
I realise this may not appear as major news but it is a symptom of the disease that's spreading through youtube.
I have just discovered that eyezbback account has been closed!! (another victim of youtube NWO tactics)He was warning of this for some time and has a site called aliendeceptions.com
Thanks very much Antaletriangle for this post. It is very important
regarding the "disease" of closure "spreading through youtube...."

I was on aliendeceptions.com yesterday also!
Had a couple of his on my youtube favourites, now sporting [video unavailable] in red.

aliendeceptions.com is empty except for these two sentences:

"This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready."
What does that last sentence mean and who is it directed to?

This pernicious loss of voices has to be stemmed.

One way to approach this is to notice any youtuber or site that you like a great deal and feel may be also offensive in some way to the "powers-that-be".

1. Download the videos and audios that may be important for one reason or another, onto your hard drive, then save them to an external drive or burn them onto dvd/cd.
Save them. For posterity. For sharing with others.

2. Make contact with the creator/s, and write to them. In fact, ask them to give you a hotmail or gmail account you can dialogue on, apart from their site/youtube name, just in case the scenario of eyezbback should happen to them, or to you! In this way, if their site gets closed you haven't lost contact.

3. Get together with the one who's site has been removed and help them to start another site and rebirth the material!

A question here: has anyone eyezbback's email?
If not, how will any of his subscribers know how to get in touch and see if they can assist?

It is easy to see how fragile to loss and closure the information freedom web pushing back the toxic tide of ignorance really is, and how we have to have ways and means to protect that fragile, lucid web.

Many people are now waking up to the patterns of deception and it must continue no matter what!!
Dr MAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

As i am aware, Aaron ,(eyezbback) was fully aware a few months ago that he may get closed down on a video he made.This has happened to lots and it's mostly truth poster or alternative news posters.You don't get kylie minogue,madonna boyzone videos channels being closed or large breasted females etc.
one thing that angered me was when i typed in his channel name it said account closed then below on videos that were popular and mos watched was one with "woman with the biggest breasts in the world"!!!It sure tells me what they want to fill your head with and it certainly isn't knowing the craic rather the cleavage!!lol.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes a picture paints a thousand words...
Old 02-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #12
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I noticed the same thing last night , it was one of my favorite channels because he would set things up with playlists making it easy to watch 14 video's without haveing to search for each piece individually. I have gone to watch something before get half way through a series and can not find the next part. Nest time when I find a good one I think I will burn a copy of it. Many of the people I used to watch are disappearing.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #13
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so glad you posted this.
I thought I had a virus in my PC when I went to aliendeceptions.com and it said the account was closed.
The reason I write this is because last night I went to coast to coast and clicked on a link for the guests's webpage and the link too me to an adverstisement page that had nothing to do with the first guest's link.

I used to go to aliendeceptions everday. The site had links to UFo radio stations, podcasts, so much great information.
I also saw a youtube video during the day from this user.
I am ver concerned about this. I hope if it's a legal matter, that he has a good legal assistance and can get back to what he was doing.
I don't know what's going on here but if it's tptb, i am very concerned here. this is going too far if that's the case...
i don't know why i am shocked but I am.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #14
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

p.s.
i also went to another truth site this morning. it was called time2000 something, and again, I clicked on a link to a news post and it took me again to a marketing page selling items.

what's going on... how can 2 truth sites in the same day be linked to marketing and advertising sites.
It wasn't even that I clicked on the side of these sites or a blank spcae. I cliked on a real link.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: eyezbback channel now closed by youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Many of the people I used to watch are disappearing.

Prepare. When They're done with the Visual Aids - Places like Us are to be next...

Burn what You can to DVD/CD and Archive Your Material in a safe place that only You know about. Seriously - We ALL need to get on this NOW...

I spoke of this earlier - Maybe two weeks ago - Get a Flash Player (VHC ???) - And DL the Truth - Save It - Archive It in a safe place for later when Its simply not there anymore.

If You need assistance to set this up - Simply PM Me and I will assist You...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:43 AM   #16
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

His website is back,

PLEASE READ what he wrote on it today.
I am not able to copy/paste but I think it's imporant to read it.

http://www.aliendeceptions.com/internetshutdown.htm
Old 02-23-2009, 04:21 AM   #17
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

The last videos that I shared in another thread were from this guy (eyezbback). Want to know what it was? A Coast to Coast interview with Ed Grimsley, a fellow who has been watching what appears to be wars taking place amongst the stars overhead. This, along with other events all happening in a short amount of time - like the satellites colliding, the subs colliding, debri falling from the sky, etc makes for some interesting coincidences.

To read more, check out the thread HERE.

Truth dealers are being silenced. Things are speeding up. AceBryan was another casualty, like deb said. More are sure to follow. If the internet does go down, that just might be The signal. For me, anyways.

With more states in the U.S. claiming sovereignty from the federal government, and the number one threat to the U.S. being announced as 'Civil Unrest' because of the economy...well, it doesn't take a degree in physics to do that math. I've heard they've increased the number of troops assigned stateside for that very purpose AND there was recently a drill in Iowa postponed because of public uproar.
The drill? Yeah, you guessed it. House to house searches. Here's a link.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:59 AM   #18
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Acebryan is back up with another account, for those of you interested....check it out here.

I've got mad respect for anyone who gets back up after being knocked down. Good for you, Ace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:09 AM   #19
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah acebryan and eyezzback-stalwarts.Well,eyezbback is now aliendeceptions-he's uploaded 12 vids so far-it's such a shame after the amount he had uploaded-well over a thousand -well,he strikes me as a man who digs deep and gets on with it-good on him!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #20
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Looks Like this is becoming a patters.
This is a great truth site and I was having problems accessing it earlier.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/
This is the message the just put up today:

"Apologies to regular visitors to the web site: we have major problems with cyber attacks attempting to bring it down. We hope to remedy the situation soon and ask for your patience while we do so. If you cannot access the site please try again later. You take this as an indication that: (a) the powers that be DO NOT LIKE what this website tries to expose and (b) expect to see more of this in the run-up to open conflict with Iran. Ed.

Last updated 24 February 2009 Editorial feedback to: editor@thetruthseeker.co.uk
Old 02-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #21
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry, I meant
Looks Like this is becoming a pattern.
I need to spell check more often. =)