Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 06:23 AM   #1
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy [UNVERIFIED] US To Declare October ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) is reporting in the Kremlin today that the Bank of England has received from the United States Federal Reserve Bank a ‘notice’ that President Bush is preparing to declare an ‘Economic Emergency’ during the week of October 5th and will further announce that the American Presidential election due to be held on November 4th will be ‘indefinitely suspended’.

From WhatDoesItMean.com
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:32 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US To Declare October ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

Wow! I was always told things would move fast, but this is breathtaking.

Lets hope they can spill the secrets they got of those US trucks they captured in Georgia before then so everyone can start to see the true position.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:28 AM   #3
empathy
Avalon Senior Member

I predicted bush suspending the elections and declaring martial law a long long time ago.... But It hadn't occurred to me he could do it under an "economic emergency"..... I had him pegged for another "terrorist attack" and I think I speak for a lot of people when I say.

We will have a reckoning. If it's his playbook, then so be it.
At least we can stand united against an economic emergency.... right?

And the fear sets in....

Honestly though, all my frustrations aside.

Economic emergency? This all sounds too orchestrated to be true. It is like they saw this coming the whole time (DUH) and no wonder they don't care about the 9/11 movement... It will defuse when people can't afford to eat.

Well now that we are all caught up.... what now?
empathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

WOW ! unbeleavable , and yeah i would have thought bush would do something war like to keep in office. and i was getting to the point where i was like hmm maybe he will leave ...but maybe not XD owell we are all screwed ! lol jk ...From caos comes the truth and the light !!!
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:45 AM   #5
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Ha, this fits perfectly with the 'Half Past Human' predictive web bots.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:52 AM   #6
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

If real simply astounding... this is not going to bode well with Americans at ALL and its just one big horrible mess down on wall street... this could be a primmer for the truth movements which Alex Jones parades around with.

*shakes head about the situation*

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 09-16-2008 at 07:58 AM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:36 AM   #7
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

I am stunned by the news!

I would have preferred to have heard the news through more mainstream media avenues..... but we all know that nothing will be mentioned until AFTER martial law is declared and subsequently the suspension of the elections.

I agree with empathy.... I would have thought that martial law be declared after another terrorist attack on USA soil or when Bush declares war on Iran.

I'm based in the UK. At the moment of the collapse of Lehman brothers, the London ftse 100 fell 5% instantaneously! I'm telling you, bad news travels faster than the speed of light!

What do you think will happen when USA declares bankruptcy? I would like to know the possible processes of economic collapse across the globe. I'm not a financial expert, so any throughts from an Ivy League economic professor would be greatly aprpeciated!

Blessings!

Aletha
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #8
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

So the neocons are still on track with their plans. Already the hurricane has devastated a part of the country. 'Economic emergency', elections getting suspended and martial law, it will get worse than ever. It is hard to imagine the situation if US declares bankruptcy.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:39 AM   #9
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

MY THOUGHTS AND LOVE TO ALL IN AMERICA NOW WHO ARE AWAKE

Yes even in New Zealand they are treating this MELTDOWN as though it where a piece of chicken stuck in your teeth. All you need is a toothpick.

I am laughing at the lies they are telling even us. It will be okay in a few years and all it means is you need to tighten your belt-spend less and pay off your debts.

I too thought they would suspend the elections.We heard not a word today about Ike or the devestation. Not a single mention! Shame on New Zealand.

The entire press on this has been shut up.

Feel free to tell me whats really happened and I will pass it on.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #10
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Martial Law because of Economical Emergency?

I don't think he will get away with it.
Is this the same Man that keeps stating that the economy is booming as a preacher to his choir (of by the MSM claimed 34%)?

BTW, where exactly IN the constitution is it stated, that the President can Overrule the Constitution, specifically the part where it states how and when the president is elected, or his term limits?
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #11
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARE WE THERE YET View Post
We heard not a word today about Ike or the devestation. Not a single mention! Shame on New Zealand.

The entire press on this has been shut up.
Eventhough many news channels had put the news on top, not much is shown in the mainstream media. Media restricted from covering Hurricane Ike’s devastation
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:55 AM   #12
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: US To Declare October ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

And this is how the U.S. Treasury would handle an economic collapse. It's called the 6900 series of protocols. It would start with declaring a force majeure, which would immediately be interpreted by the marketplaces as a de facto repudiation of debt. Then the SEC and the various regulatory exchanges would anticipate the market's decline, hour by hour -- when Japan's markets opened the next day, what would happen when the European markets, and all the inter- linkages of the global markets. On the second day, US Special Forces would be dropped in by parachute in the cities where the twelve Federal Reserve district banks are located.

On Day Three, the New York Stock Exchange, the SEC and other related agencies would recommend to the United States Treasury and the Federal Reserve that all markets be closed. That would be on the morning of Day Three. Eleven a.m., the Federal Reserve would then order all domestic banks closed. All of the twelve Federal Reserve district banks would (30 minutes later) have special U.S. forces parachuted in and around them to secure whatever gold bullion reserves they had left.

Day Three, 9:00 p.m., the President of the United States would declare a state of martial law. All financial transactions would come to an end. The Treasury would act to formally de-monetize the U.S. dollar and declare it worthless.

This would be totally unprecedented. In the past, collapses have been temporary and have been brought back up. But what we're talking about now is the end.

These protocols that I'm referring to aren't even all that secret. They were publicly available all through the Clinton era. These are Treasury protocols that were instituted mostly in the late 1970s when the Treasury and Federal Reserve began to feel that it was important to have an emergency-collapse protocol in place.

And that's literally how it would begin. By the end of the third day, it would be all over -- a state of martial law. We're not talking about war, now; this is just economic collapse.

There's no military implication here, no political, no social implication or policy directive thereunto. This is strictly economic collapse. By the end of Day Three, effectively, all banks in the world will be shut down, all paper currencies will become valueless. Martial law would be declared. There would be no continuing transactions, at least for a period of time, of commodities. All providers of fuels and foods would be shut down automatically.

They have this in great detail too. U.S. Department of Defense Special 117th Assault Unit would parachute in to seize control of the cattle yards in Oklahoma City. This is how well it's planned. In other words, economic collapse would automatically involve expansive military action and control.

By the end of the third day, when you no longer have a domestic medium of exchange, you have to have secured food and fuel stocks. You've got to have troops that have secured distribution points where there is food and fuel stocks, warehouses, tanks, etc. Otherwise people are just going to go get them, and the people have to know that if they try to go break into that store and steal that loaf of bread, they're going to be shot.

EDIT: Here is the link

Last edited by bluestix; 09-17-2008 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Forgot the link
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:55 AM   #13
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

People, people, people! Wind your necks in!

Do you just accept ANY random posting as truth? Do you ever check out or try to verify information before you react and freak out?

Well for those that don't, Ive done it for you.....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1

tsk.....tsk.....tsk......
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:21 AM   #14
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

They are clearly going to start rounding people up and shoving them into the FEMA concentration camps.
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:29 AM   #15
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
People, people, people! Wind your necks in!

Do you just accept ANY random posting as truth? Do you ever check out or try to verify information before you react and freak out?

Well for those that don't, Ive done it for you.....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1

tsk.....tsk.....tsk......
hahaha. I hope you do realize that abovetopsecret website is run by the cia...and is most likely disinformation itself...not trying to hate...but do make sure you have done your homework before you tell others to do their homework...BTW the article in whatdoesitmean speaks of AIG and its troubles....as a matter of fact..i just saw the bad news on AIG not 15 minutes ago...so i have accidentally credited the sources..

Thanks
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #16
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
hahaha. I hope you do realize that abovetopsecret website is run by the cia
I didn't realize that but look forward to you posting evidence to back up your claim!

I did however find this....

"Sorcha is not a female nor is this entity Russian. It is a CIA disinformation avenue, intended for a western audience. A mixture of truth and fiction, the CIA prefered menu, it is intended to confuse the thoughtful internet reader about the issues"

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage551085/pg1

I found it on the internet so it must be true, check and mate

Seriously though, this source is hugely controversial and nothing more than propaganda, is it really a credible enough source to make you all run around like headless chickens?
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:34 AM   #17
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Martial Law because of Economical Emergency?

I don't think he will get away with it.
Is this the same Man that keeps stating that the economy is booming as a preacher to his choir (of by the MSM claimed 34%)?

BTW, where exactly IN the constitution is it stated, that the President can Overrule the Constitution, specifically the part where it states how and when the president is elected, or his term limits?
With all due respect, these people got away with 9/11. They believe they are impregnable, with a docile population ready to roll over and have their tummies ticked.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #18
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Just because somebody says this will happen does not mean it is so. If this would happen, you forgot day four- The largest civil war in the history of the world breaks out. US government is disbanded. Redistricting of the US in progress. Reevaluation of the US Constitution with any reference of Laws of Admiralty erased.
day five- deregulation of all R&D and usage of alternative energy sources. All Carter and Regan administration presidential orders scrapped.
day six- new system of commodity exchange established based upon regional bartering and personal energetics. Fiat money is abandoned as a failed experiment of the past.
day seven- whoever survives, enjoy life.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #19
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

One thing that i'm aware of about these topics is that the majority on this site are fully aware of the potential situation and a matter of 'when or will' this happen is not the immediate issue;The issue is that do not be surprised if this does happen or something similar-'forewarned is forearmed' to quote the owd sayin'!We know the capabilities of these forces.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #20
troopgear
Banned

Not really buying this one.......

WHY!!! The money flow don't show anything like this.....

Money will move, long before event like this.......

Small secret if you know how to use it......

Remember..... money is the biggest market in the world....
So, if that were true, you would be looking at 5-7 trillion dollars a day
trade, with US Bonds selling...... even if you trickle it out, it would show.....
troopgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #21
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) is reporting in the Kremlin today that the Bank of England has received from the United States Federal Reserve Bank a ‘notice’ that President Bush is preparing to declare an ‘Economic Emergency’ during the week of October 5th and will further announce that the American Presidential election due to be held on November 4th will be ‘indefinitely suspended’.

From WhatDoesItMean.com
Sorcha Faal and "What does it mean.com" is an unreliable source. It does not surprise me to see an article spring up to attempt to create/ride a wave that has been discussed for the past year. Discernment is our greatest defense.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:09 PM   #22
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
With all due respect, these people got away with 9/11.
No they didn't get away with it. They only haven't been punished for it yet.

TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:29 PM   #23
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

I havnt been able to verify this. Does anyone else have confirmation of this claim?
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #24
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

please don't forget our role in all of this!
we are all creating our future here, every thought, every word
constantly

please don't forget how WONDERFUL + POWERFUL
YOU ARE!!!!!

we are all co-creators in everything that happens
good or bad

let's CHOOSE to make this a GOOD outcome
think positive about everything, especially now

LET LOVE RULE

NO FEAR!

Fake
Evidence
Appearing
Real

Peace, Love + Light to all

lightworkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #25
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
I havnt been able to verify this. Does anyone else have confirmation of this claim?
Refer to my post #21 above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 404 View Post
Sorcha Faal and "What does it mean.com" is an unreliable source. It does not surprise me to see an article spring up to attempt to create/ride a wave that has been discussed for the past year. Discernment is our greatest defense.

I flag this as a RED HERRING folks. Possibly a herring they truly want to create if they can get everybody to focus on the fear of it.

And I cannot help but quote Lightworker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkers View Post
please don't forget our role in all of this!
we are all creating our future here, every thought, every word
constantly

please don't forget how WONDERFUL + POWERFUL
YOU ARE!!!!!

we are all co-creators in everything that happens
good or bad

let's CHOOSE to make this a GOOD outcome
think positive about everything, especially now

LET LOVE RULE

NO FEAR!

Fake
Evidence
Appearing
Real

Peace, Love + Light to all

Last edited by John aka#404; 09-16-2008 at 09:40 PM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote