Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default BOMBSHELL OF AN INTERVIEW..Bill & Kerry/Jane Burgermeister.

This contains essential information for anyone who is concerned about how we might be affected by a co-ordinated worldwide program of mandatory vaccinations.

If you haven't already
A MUST LISTEN TO INTERVIEW ...

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-071409.mp3

This need's to be spread as far as possible...ie facebook ect etc

viking

Last edited by Samarkis; 07-15-2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: As per thread author
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BOMBSHELL OF AN INTERVIEW..Bill & Kerry/Jane Burgermeister.

That was amazing when Jane said the sun is helping to irradicate the H1N1 virus and purifiying the planet.

Does anyone think that is why the suns rays seem more intense?

Do you think that is why there is that planet, or whatever that is, showing up on SOHO?

One last thing

Do you think that is why 'they' are blocking out the sun's rays with chemtrails that are making the skies cloudy all day?

Any comments would be appreciated....thank you
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
That was amazing when Jane said the sun is helping to irradicate the H1N1 virus and purifiying the planet.

Do you think that is why 'they' are blocking out the sun's rays with chemtrails that are making the skies cloudy all day?

Any comments would be appreciated....thank you
This is what came to my mind...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The idea of the sun stopping that virus is a bit far-fetched. Any actual proof?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Burgundia, thanks for the response.

I don't know what it has been like in Poland but here in the Chicago area we have had so many cloudy days really not normal for the summertime.

We know so much of this has been planned for so long they have their agendas on the food, the economies, the water, the air, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are manipulating the sunshine too.

Round and round and round we go, where it stops nobody knows!
Old 07-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I picked up on that as well .... What a coincidence though hey!!! ...after the thread on the Solar storm as well....

Let's pray that around the 22nd the skies are crystal clear ....

viking
Old 07-15-2009, 03:23 PM   #7
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I can't listen to this on quicktime for some reason. Can someone put this on youtube please?

Very much appreciated!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Why the 22nd Viking?

I don't think there is proof regarding the sun's cleaning abilities Humble.

Jane may have mentioned the person she heard that from on the interview that you can research further if you feel guided to do so.

I choose to believe it. Why? Because the mind is so powerful it will create the reality you believe in so it behooves us to think positive and positive things will happen.

On a simplistic level think of times you were in a negative mood, didn't it seem that everyone you met was negative, rude, insensitive too?

Then think of the days you were in a great mood, it also reflects in your world. Why? because our consciousness mirrors the collective consciousness back to you. This is why our ego's mostly interact with our own perceptions as though they were real and our world shows up based on that.
Yes there are times when in a good mood people show up negative, but to me this reflects where one needs to work in their shadow, usually it represents areas of yourself that remain hidden to you and why certain things will trigger us.

“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” -- Carl Jung

If you take universal laws and fit information into them to distinguish what is real and what is illusion I feel it gives a more powerful foundation to stand on as we listen to the amount of information coming at us.

I am not saying this is the Truth, it is what helps me after years and years of trying to practice spiritual discernment in this physical realm.

Peace and Love to all
-Truth-
Old 07-15-2009, 04:00 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why the 22nd Viking?

-Truth-
Well if 1024 is still alive and kicking...that's approx when she pops round the other side...just a thought...you never know!

Also did any of you pick up about Dr Waterman mentions about blocking out the suns rays with Chem trails...(the sun has a natural way of healing us with D3)

Why is Obama doing this? below..

quote...

"Obama May Block Sun's Rays to End Global Warming

WASHINGTON — The president's new science adviser said Wednesday that global warming is so dire, the Obama administration is discussing radical technologies to cool Earth's air.

John Holdren told The Associated Press in his first interview since being confirmed last month that the idea of geoengineering the climate is being discussed.

One such extreme option includes shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays. Holdren said such an experimental measure would only be used as a last resort.

"It's got to be looked at," he said. "We don't have the luxury of taking any approach off the table."

further reading here...http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513242,00.html

Mmmm makes you wonder hey..!

viking
Old 07-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The idea of the sun stopping that virus is a bit far-fetched. Any actual proof?
The sun is known to kill a lot of viruses and bacteria, so why not this one?
Old 07-15-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
sleepingnomore

Ultraviolet light is an antibacterial treatment so I don't find it unbelievable. I have also noticed that it's cloudy all the time in my area. Nothing like the weather we should be getting.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...raviolet+light
Old 07-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Burgundia, thanks for the response.

I don't know what it has been like in Poland but here in the Chicago area we have had so many cloudy days really not normal for the summertime.

We know so much of this has been planned for so long they have their agendas on the food, the economies, the water, the air, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are manipulating the sunshine too.

Round and round and round we go, where it stops nobody knows!
In Poland the weather is extremely unusual. it feels like in the tropics. it's hot and humid and thunderstorms and rain almost everyday ( in fact where I live we are having it right now). The sun is never clear...
Old 07-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why the 22nd Viking?

I don't think there is proof regarding the sun's cleaning abilities Humble.

Jane may have mentioned the person she heard that from on the interview that you can research further if you feel guided to do so.

I choose to believe it. Why? Because the mind is so powerful it will create the reality you believe in so it behooves us to think positive and positive things will happen.

On a simplistic level think of times you were in a negative mood, didn't it seem that everyone you met was negative, rude, insensitive too?

Then think of the days you were in a great mood, it also reflects in your world. Why? because our consciousness mirrors the collective consciousness back to you. This is why our ego's mostly interact with our own perceptions as though they were real and our world shows up based on that.
Yes there are times when in a good mood people show up negative, but to me this reflects where one needs to work in their shadow, usually it represents areas of yourself that remain hidden to you and why certain things will trigger us.

“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” -- Carl Jung

If you take universal laws and fit information into them to distinguish what is real and what is illusion I feel it gives a more powerful foundation to stand on as we listen to the amount of information coming at us.

I am not saying this is the Truth, it is what helps me after years and years of trying to practice spiritual discernment in this physical realm.

Peace and Love to all
-Truth-
A positive mental attitude should not cause us to become more gullible. I've settled on the concept of Positive Response Ability...where one thinks both positively and negatively internally...but formulates positive responses and solutions...which are verbalized and actualized. The truth(not lies and delusions) will set us free.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-15-2009 at 04:33 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #14
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

It sounds more and more like it is all part of the agenda, especially hearing that Obama is slated to cool the earth by blocking the sun's rays.

I don't know why Obama is going along with all this, I never thought he was the savior people thought and never understood why David Wilcock is under the impression he is not aligned with tptb.

The sun is shining here now, think I will go outside to soak it up and thank it for the contribution it is to the world.

Gotta take it when you can get it!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:48 PM   #15
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps the suns rays provide solar particles which aid in the quickening of planet earth and the raising up of consciousness and vibration here. Light is what it's all about is it not?

Perhaps the chemtrails are a fairly rudimentary attempt by the powers that be to block these energies from arriving here on the earth and it's inhabitants.

Interesting theory on the H1N1 virus killing component. I would guess it doesn't hurt to have the suns rays shining for this, but that this alone is not enough to kill the virus...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #16
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
A positive mental attitude should not cause us to become more gullible. I've settled on the concept of Positive Response Ability...where one thinks both positively and negatively internally...but formulates positive responses and solutions...which are verbalized and actualized. The truth(not lies and delusions) will set us free.
I absolutely agree, thank you for the clarification orthodoxymoron.

As long as we are not allowing the mind to affect our thinking in a disabling negative way but consciously using the mind to our benefit.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #17
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Perhaps the suns rays provide solar particles which aid in the quickening of planet earth and the raising up of consciousness and vibration here. Light is what it's all about is it not?

Perhaps the chemtrails are a fairly rudimentary attempt by the powers that be to block these energies from arriving here on the earth and it's inhabitants.

Interesting theory on the H1N1 virus killing component. I would guess it doesn't hurt to have the suns rays shining for this, but that this alone is not enough to kill the virus...
Yes that had crossed my mind as well 14chakras and believe it could be part of the plan, are we giving them too much credit for thinking of all this?

I also believe one's immune system must be vamped up to fight the virus too!

This way they can work in tandem with each other.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #18
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so glad the healing powers of the sun is being spoken of again. They have been working hard to keep up us away from the sun, and this cold rainy summer we're having isn't helping any!

Look, nobody is vaccinating me--they would have to tase me first.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #19
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Our weather here in Texas is very strange this year and as I think about it for severval years. We are in the worst stage drought there is and we have more sunshine than we know what to do with. It has been over 100 degrees for at least a month and hardly any rain. We also have not had hardly any chemtrails during all this hot weather. I find that strange.

I think the sun has many healing powers and every morning I go out and welcome the sun at sunrise and water my poor drought stricken garden. I make sure to get sun everyday. I feel sorry for people that think the sun is killing them. There is so much we don't know about the sun. Have any of you seen talks by Nassim Haramein? He is wonderful and has some very interesting theories about the sun. Here is a link to one of his talks.

This is a short excerpt from his 8 hour seminar. You can go to google video and search for Nassim Haramein and watch the whole 8 hours. It is worth the 8 hours.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

we have too much rain in Poland...
Old 07-16-2009, 08:33 AM   #21
viking
Avalon Senior Member

*sigh* another cloudy day in UK!!

viking
Old 07-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #22
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post

This is a short excerpt from his 8 hour seminar. You can go to google video and search for Nassim Haramein and watch the whole 8 hours. It is worth the 8 hours.
8 awesome hours of profound revelation! very entertaining.

His DVD set "Crossing the Event Horizon" I have, is not as funny but extremely educational.

Essential.

Personally the virus/vaccination drama is not on my radar, I'm going to continue to devote zero percent of my energy to stressing about this 'non-event'. Works for me.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #23
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Home Remedy instead of the vaccine
two and a half minutes long

Last edited by judykott; 07-16-2009 at 12:31 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #24
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: BOMBSHELL OF AN INTERVIEW..Bill & Kerry/Jane Burgermeister.

There is (constant) ongoing research~ into how our Sun affects the human immune system and the effects (the amounts) of Vitamin D has upon us?

But~ I tend to go with the view that safe (skin protective) exsposure to sunlight and a nutritional balance diet (that includes an adequate supplement) with vitamin D {is Key} too fighting viral infection to the human body.

In the world of biology, it should be noted > all research data is collected & recorded in the terms of percentages~ of risk, incidence, statistical data,
there is...
No total immunity~ No 100% protection
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #25
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Ultraviolet light is an antibacterial treatment so I don't find it unbelievable. I have also noticed that it's cloudy all the time in my area. Nothing like the weather we should be getting.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...raviolet+light
Our weather is WAY OFFFFF!! In the Midwest we should be 90-95 degrees everyday. The highs this weekend....70 degrees.

Something is really wrong.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote