Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Demise of EU and euro

Sovereign Debt Spiral

By MICHAEL GRAY

The Greek debt tragedy currently unfolding may be the canary in the coalmine to the ultimate unraveling of the European Union.
The weapon of mass destruction is public-private partnerships. The special entities where private industry takes loans out for government projects and the sovereign entity become guarantors of the loan. As the European countries struggle with their budgets the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain) are seeing an explosion in monetary exposure to these public private guarantee of notes.

http://mgray12.wordpress.com/2010/03...n-debt-spiral/
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Demise of EU and euro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray View Post
Sovereign Debt Spiral

By MICHAEL GRAY

The Greek debt tragedy currently unfolding may be the canary in the coalmine to the ultimate unraveling of the European Union.
The weapon of mass destruction is public-private partnerships. The special entities where private industry takes loans out for government projects and the sovereign entity become guarantors of the loan. As the European countries struggle with their budgets the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain) are seeing an explosion in monetary exposure to these public private guarantee of notes.

http://mgray12.wordpress.com/2010/03...n-debt-spiral/
yes indeed, these are issues of maximum danger for the nations. The Poli-ticks are justifying that there are not enough money in the treasury for this or that infrastructure issue and they are asking for public-private partnership, of course these are their friends that are pushing some kickbacks to the lobbyist politicians. The contracts are made in such of way that the private party could not be make responsible of nothing, then the public part is guaranteeing with funds from citizen taxes, a loan that mostly will never be reimbursed by the private part, nor that infrastructure ever will built by that private party. If somehow this is been built, usually the quality is much lower than what should have been built. This racketeering is always lining the pockets of the politician mafia and their friends on the expenses of the sheeple taxpayer. The sad truth that is!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I think the safest currency is the Swiss frank
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I think paper money is a joke!

When I was living in Argentina in the 80's we used to give the waiters 1'000,000 pesos tip

We had to change all the money in dollars as soon as we will receive it and buy things as soon as possible because the prices will change from the morning to the afternoon

It was absolutely crazy

But somehow, we survived and the argentineans too

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:07 PM   #5
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

Iceland thoroughly rejects bailing out English and Danish banks. 97% of the voters told bankers to move on we will not pay for your sins.

Look for the global bankers to hurt Iceland by withdrawing IMF or World Bank funds and put the country in a depression, so as to not set a precedent of rewarding a population that revolts against the NWO.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray View Post
Iceland thoroughly rejects bailing out English and Danish banks. 97% of the voters told bankers to move on we will not pay for your sins.

Look for the global bankers to hurt Iceland by withdrawing IMF or World Bank funds and put the country in a depression, so as to not set a precedent of rewarding a population that revolts against the NWO.
Well done Iceland!
Old 03-07-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well done Iceland!
Have I missed something? From what I understand and I may be wrong, but Landsbanki, Icelands national bank now under the control of Icelands Financial Supervisory Authority, created an online bank called Icesave. When Icesave went bust owing people (not other banks or governments) the Dutch and UK governments stepped in and covered Icesave's debts to their citizens. Now the governments want to recoup their money from Icelands National Bank (owned by the Icelandic people)

Citizens of the UK and Holland gave their money to the publicly owned national bank of Iceland who miss-used their money then went bust and now they have voted not to repay the money.

So me and others like me who are taxpayers have had to pay back money on behalf of the Icelandic people because THEIR bank mishandled money entrusted to them and you think this is right?

You know what Iceland, I want my **** money back!
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post

Citizens of the UK and Holland gave their money to the publicly owned national bank of Iceland who miss-used their money then went bust and now they have voted not to repay the money.

So me and others like me who are taxpayers have had to pay back money on behalf of the Icelandic people because THEIR bank mishandled money entrusted to them and you think this is right?

You know what Iceland, I want my **** money back!
Private bankers from the UK and Holland stepped in not the Gov'ts. These were the same bankers who leveraged up Iceland in the beginning to create this problem.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #9
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Private bankers from the UK and Holland stepped in not the Gov'ts
Its my understanding it was the governments, do you have a source for this information? Which banks?

Quote:
The British and Dutch governments want reimbursement for the 3.8bn euros (£3.4bn; $5.2bn) they paid out in compensation to customers in 2008.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8553979.stm
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #10
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

The central bankers of these countries are the same as the Fed. Private banksters masquerading as governmental entities. Nederlandsche Bank and the Bank of England are the ones in question here.

Of course there is a trickle down effect, because the central bankers have their respective governments by the necks.

But if you have the countries saying no to these shylocks, like Iceland and Greece, perhaps change can be achieved.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that there are two factions, not very clear cos it seams to have been a lot of shifting lately but:

1) Rockafellers & Co

2) Rothchilds

Behind them there are two groups of competing ET factions and those are the ones that are in a deathly fight which have us, humanity, as ham in the middle of a sandwich, no fun

So the economic crisis is not created by the totality of te illuminati family but by a part of it that refuses to honor credit instruments

We pay for the broken dishes of course

It is scalating not to weather - earth changes wars with the help of their respective ET boses

It is no good

As it is a war of frequency that is tailspinning this poor planet in which we leave what we can do is to raise our frequency, we are more people than them we can neutralize them

Don't buy into the fearmongering or disinformation

Love
Old 03-07-2010, 04:59 PM   #12
Lost soul
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I think the safest currency is the Swiss frank
The Swiss franc may be the only paper currency that can be trusted. For we peons outside of Switzerland, In Go(l)d We Trust.
Lost soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #13
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost soul View Post
The Swiss franc may be the only paper currency that can be trusted. For we peons outside of Switzerland, In Go(l)d We Trust.
And silver
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #14
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
And silver
I agree with that . I would like to point out a few things that are not obvious to some of you guys . The central banks , which are not central at all but private banks , like the bank of England , of Italy , of the Germany etc. print the currency , in this case the Euro from Paper . Then they pass on this worthless printed paper to the government of the country that then pays an interest to the so called central banks . AS you can see the central bank operation is a FRAUD . Going back to the Iceland referendum ; what it established was that people do not want to pay for the debts acquired by the private banks . I will go one step further . If tomorrow Italy goes bust and cannot pay the interest to the bankers , I will refuse to pay my share .
The system is a fraud because it is stuck on the principle of the interest to be paid to parasites that never worked one day in their lifetime .
I am watching the development with great interest and I enjoy the disconfort caused to government friends of NWO .
It is with great pleasure that I watch the rigged " stock market ", the rigged currencies , the rigged metal market etc.etc all go down.
Watch the Gerald Celente video about the role of the speculator in bringing down the currencies .
http://dprogram.net/
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #15
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

In the US most of the revenue collected by the US Treasury through the IRS is used to service the debt. Very little to none of the tax revenue is used to pay for new services in the budget.

So you can see how the Fed and its shareholders/owners: Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, et al have the taxpayers over a barrel. It works similar to the loan shark: You pay the vig, but not the principal.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

fingers crossed the eu and euro will go down in flames.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
euro, european union