Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default More on the 2 suns phenomenon

here we go again...

Ok, a friend of mines called me sounding very excited. He claims to have seen another star/planet beside the sun. He did this by putting on a pair of dark brown shades and another pair that was dark blue. The 2 pair of shades took away the glare and showed another planet/sun. At first I thought he was looking at Mercury but he said it was a little smaller than the sun and was dark pinkish/red.hmmm...
I have heard so many reports about this phenomenon and was wondering if anybody else has tried this little experiment or seen anything similar to the vids in the links below. Lately, it’s been very cloudy where I’m at so I can not conduct this experiment on my own…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW4L5hoS5mI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXW_p_ImnLw

A few days ago I brought a blue ray documentary called “The Universe- History channel”. In one of the segments they discussed a dwarf binary star named “nemesis”; they believe this star comes around every few billions of years and the last time it was the cause of the dinosaur extinction. This was due to Nemesis changing the course of asteroids that’s near the sun… very interesting.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: More on the 2 suns phenomenon

Yes, I've tried via that thick glass people were suggesting to view the sun - however I did not see anything.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

figures...

I'll do it too once I can get a clear sunny day.

how others are seeing this is beyound me.

Thanks eleni

Peace
Old 12-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
figures...

I'll do it too once I can get a clear sunny day.

how others are seeing this is beyound me.

Thanks eleni

Peace
Now I have to try it...the second video looked like lenses flare....the first ...really interesting

I'll keep ya posted
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
HOPEFUL
Banned

Sun Dogs, Mock Suns, False Suns....

A bright spot of light that sometimes appears on either side of the Sun, the same distance above the horizon as the Sun.
The effects result from the refraction by sunlight through small, flat, hexagonal-shaped ice crystals falling through the air such that their flat faces are oriented nearly horizontally.

Or maybe some are becoming Jedi Masters?

(Luke Skywalker gazes off into the double sunset in 'Star Wars: A New Hope.')
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to look directly into the sun you can use an (old) CD to look through.

Do NOT use a recordable or rewritable one ... if you expose it long enough you might erase it.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Yes, I've tried via that thick glass people were suggesting to view the sun - however I did not see anything.

Yep, nothing to see! Just another internet hoax like Nibiru.
There's a lot of bumps on the keyboard highway!
Just have to avoid them, LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #8
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I tried to explain to him that maybe there was a reflection coming off of one of the shades (since he was wearing 2 of them) but he became a little upset and said I was patronizing him. I merely tried to find a logical explanation to what he saw but it kinda tee him off. He claims he looked at it from various angles and would not have told me if he wasn’t sure of what he saw.

I should have mentioned earlier that this event happened yesterday morning not today. I wasn’t going to post this but when I talked to him today he kept wanting to talk about what he saw yesterday. Not much surprises this dude, so I thought it was worth mentioning it here in hopes of someone to shine a light on the issue...no pun intended.

Thanks for the insight thou.

Peace
Old 12-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #9
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

As we are becoming more open to all that is around us....seems logical to me that we would be able to tap into other dimensions that would enable us to see more then one....just not sure that the vision is true to the physical...at least not yet....but as each day passes and 3d speeds up...only a matter of when ..many begin to see the multiple Suns that overlap ours...and then the"fun" begins for that WINGMAKERWILL be a sure definitive sign that 5d is upon us....which many seers have reported as already taken place....so methinks this is something that more and more will begin to report...and yes Iam one of those that does believe he has seen on more then one occasion 2 Suns ( or is it Sons ? ) in the sky.
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This makes a lot of sense Marduk, perhaps the illusion is finally breaking down, i think these things will become a regular occurence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarDukTov View Post
As we are becoming more open to all that is around us....seems logical to me that we would be able to tap into other dimensions that would enable us to see more then one....just not sure that the vision is true to the physical...at least not yet....but as each day passes and 3d speeds up...only a matter of when ..many begin to see the multiple Suns that overlap ours...and then the"fun" begins for that WINGMAKERWILL be a sure definitive sign that 5d is upon us....which many seers have reported as already taken place....so methinks this is something that more and more will begin to report...and yes Iam one of those that does believe he has seen on more then one occasion 2 Suns ( or is it Sons ? ) in the sky.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:47 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

This reminds me of picture Kari posted a few month ago .. a picture her son took ..
here :

These two suns in the sky I have had in my dreams way back then when I was still a teenager.
I believe that so within .. so without ..
As more people are coming to awaken to their sacred heart we may well see more of these phenomena taking place .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

WOW mudra, that is awesome
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #13
HOPEFUL
Banned

I'm sorry, but I dont buy the 3D speeding up and Suns from other dimensions overlaping theories...

It's SUN and ICE crystals, mirror effect, happens in many ways in nature, with moon too - especially in winter time. Sun Dogs, Mock Suns, False Suns...

An optical phenomenon is any observable event which results from the interaction of light and matter. Common optical phenomena are often due to the interaction of light from the sun or moon with the atmosphere, clouds, water, ice crystals, or dust and other particulates. One common example would be the rainbow, when light from the sun is reflected off water droplets in rain as it falls to the ground. Others, such as the green ray, are so rare that many consider them to be mythical. Some, such as instances of fata Morgana, are commonplace only in certain locations.

Other phenomena are simply interesting aspects of optics, or optical effects.
Some optical illusions can be explained as observations of unusual optical phenomena :

•Afterglow
•Airglow
•Alexander's band , the dark region between the two bows of a double rainbow.
•Alpenglow
•anticrepuscular rays
•Auroral light (northern and southern lights, aurora borealis and aurora australis)
•crepuscular rays
•Elves
•GloriesA
•the Green ray
•Halos
•Rainbows
•Sprites

Example:
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hopefull thank you for this info .
These are valuable datas as far as the physical plane is concerned.
However if there was no spiritual realm to create it matter would'nt be found anywhere.
It's all about energy vibrating at different levels and emanating from one central source.
What our eyes do see are only the tip of the iceberg and is subject to change in direct ratio to the changes that are taking place in Consciousness .
What we live on a soul level as synchronicities .. On a material level we them as coincidences.
There are therefore many ways to look and explain things .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:28 AM   #15
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I saw two suns in the sky awhile back, too. It looked just like the pictures above.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: More on the 2 suns phenomenon

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:58 PM   #17
peace party
Avalon Senior Member

1 saw two suns 12/22/09 its real
peace party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #18
peace party
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: More on the 2 suns phenomenon

:thumb_yell o:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I tried to explain to him that maybe there was a reflection coming off of one of the shades (since he was wearing 2 of them) but he became a little upset and said I was patronizing him. I merely tried to find a logical explanation to what he saw but it kinda tee him off. He claims he looked at it from various angles and would not have told me if he wasn’t sure of what he saw.

I should have mentioned earlier that this event happened yesterday morning not today. I wasn’t going to post this but when I talked to him today he kept wanting to talk about what he saw yesterday. Not much surprises this dude, so I thought it was worth mentioning it here in hopes of someone to shine a light on the issue...no pun intended.

Thanks for the insight thou.

Peace
peace party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #19
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

haha, so you finally made it here. There are a lot of friendly and bright minds here. Read up on some of the stuff here in this forum, I'm sure you're find alot that will resonate with you...

Peace
Old 12-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #20
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

If you have seen multiple Suns nothing will convince you otherwise that you have not....and if you have not....no point in trying,,,,,but having said that ...my first time in seeing which was circa 1975 changed my life....,as it felt as though the Sun was not only alive but communicating to me also....our Sun being connected to all the other Suns that together all comprise the Central Sun,,,,which is the constant....and as we revolve in Space so do all the other Suns in all the other dimensions that overlap ours....and every now and then we get a glimpse of what is really out there...if we dare look which is for most taboo in the sense we are mindbent into not....the myth being if you dare look directly you go blind....whereas the truth is if you dare look....safely the key...your vision is opened....as your ability to see is not of the physical eyes but is the 3rd eye what allows the seeing.......and as the veils between the dimensions are thinning...more and more will be open ......the safest and easiest way to begin to look directly is at Sun rise and Sun set.....for make no mistake about it...if you are fearful whilst doing this...you can do yourself some damage....but if not and you have total faith and confidence ...no telling what you may be allowed to see,.
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:59 AM   #21
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarDukTov View Post
...my first time in seeing which was circa 1975 changed my life....,as it felt as though the Sun was not only alive but communicating to me also....our Sun being connected to all the other Suns that together all comprise the Central Sun,,,,[snipped],.
I can grok that -- the sun controlled by a consciousness. 'nother being to add to my list...
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:04 AM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the sun wasn't setting in the same place
here in toronto - it was off by about 11 degrees
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote