Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default October 14th - What are our governments doing?

I found the following post on the BLog of http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

If anyone else hears of rumors about our governements, please post here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All Soldiers on Stand by for Deployment on October 14th
I just received this email from an alleged French-Canadian Soldier:

I am a canadian soldier(reservist). I just receive a e-mail from a lieutenant of my regiment saying all reservist soldier must be on stand by (48 hours) for deployment between october 13 and october 19. They don't say why. And they tell me not to talk to much about it so i dont create panic. Now this is very serious..im not liar. If you want the e-mail, I can send it to you but its all french, I'm from québec (french native)

I have asked him for this confirmation email he speaks of. Once I receive it, I will have it posted here.

~Namaste.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:45 AM   #2
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 14th - What are our governments doing?

Thank you very much for the post!
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #3
Azarus
Avalon Senior Member

Kathy T,
J'aimerais bien voir le courriel, je reste à MTL, très intrigué...
Azarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:51 AM   #4
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:53 AM   #5
Azarus
Avalon Senior Member

Azarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:53 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm skeptical of the October 14 claims. First of all, aren't the Canadian elections about to be held soon?

Call me a skeptic but I prefer to stick with what I read at Project Camelot because I am new to this stuff and I have been reading Project Camelot for at least a year now if not close.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:32 AM   #7
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Myself, I don't stick to any one site. I try to find different viewpoints to some of their stories. For example, some of you may be interested in a different viewpoint about Dan Burisch aka Dan Crain. I haven’t swallowed his stories of two timelines.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/burischdirtbag.html
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:38 AM   #8
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:06 AM   #9
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
I'm skeptical of the October 14 claims. First of all, aren't the Canadian elections about to be held soon?

Call me a skeptic but I prefer to stick with what I read at Project Camelot because I am new to this stuff and I have been reading Project Camelot for at least a year now if not close.
Canucks elect a new PM on Oct 14th
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #10
argonacon
Avalon Senior Member

something bad will be happening in montreal soon.
argonacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #11
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post

I am a canadian soldier(reservist). I just receive a e-mail from a lieutenant of my regiment saying all reservist soldier must be on stand by (48 hours) for deployment between october 13 and october 19. They don't say why. And they tell me not to talk to much about it so i dont create panic. Now this is very serious..im not liar. If you want the e-mail, I can send it to you but its all french, I'm from québec (french native)

I have asked him for this confirmation email he speaks of. Once I receive it, I will have it posted here.

~Namaste.
m

Last edited by Topper; 11-13-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:55 PM   #12
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

i

Last edited by Topper; 11-13-2008 at 10:07 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #13
argonacon
Avalon Senior Member

kathy asked me to elaborate. sorry for making a statement like that...i try not to partake in discussion that involves ideas that arent based on hard fact or anything. but i've had feelings for a while that i have to get out of the city. i live in montreal, and yeah, its a big city, so maybe someone is just going to think im paranoid or whatever, but here goes.

there are a few reasons why i would think something is coming up for canada. one: elections are soon. but parliament is disbanded until after the elections. which are on oct 14th. so basicly, if the planes were all ordered down again with some sort of 9/11 type event, then how would the canadian government be called to deal with it? another thing, harper seemed much more into the election a few weeks ago. he hasnt really dealt with any issues dealing with the economy, and has been sipping very fast in the polls. it looks like he may not even get a minority government now. so, why isnt he putting up more of a fight with only a few days left to the campaign? it just makes me think.

as for montreal being a potential target...well, montreal is a massive industrial center. large city, fractitious multicultural population. VERY muticultural. if things get bad in terms of terrorist attacks, food rationing, riots, food shortages, pandemic, or anything like that, of course a large city will be bad, but a large muticultura city will probably be much worse. this is in my line of thinking anyways. but more than being a large center for industry, why montreal? well, its also an island. and it is strategically located just inside the mouth of the st laurent river. if you control montreal, you control what comes in and out of the great lakes. people dont understand how important of a transportation laneway this is. i have some friends who work on boats that go up and down the st laurent. BIG ships. its a busy river. if you cut that off, you seriously damage economy/infrastructure/ability to build/whatever for all of north america.

another thing about montreal: i have a friend who used to be in the military reserves. he was in it for years and was pretty well educated in military history, technology, strategy....he told me one time a while ago that apparently there was a study in the soviet union in the late 80's where the military was asked what north american city it would attack first if the cold war went hot. aparently they stated that montreal would be that city. now, there was more commerce based out of montreal in those days, but still, i feel like they also saw alot of the physical strategy in taking it out completely. or controling it? i dont know. just another thing to consider.

on top of that, i just feel anxious. like i have to leave before its too late. ive been feeing this for a few weeks now so maybe its already too late. i dont know.

another thing: tuesdays flight prices with air canada are insane. like 1200 from here to go home(eastern canada). whereas flights for today, monday, wednesday, thursday, are all around 2-400 dollars. why tuesday? i know its thanksgiving this weekend(in canada....happy thanksgiving!!!), but peope are usually coming BACK from out east after th long weekend. not going there. maybe its because of the elections? who knows.

canada is very against the war in afganistan. against the war in iraq. im talking about the genera populations. we do not identify ourselves with the directives of american foreign policy. in fact, most canadians distance themselves from that as much as possible. were there to be a terrorist act inside of canada, you would certainly see a dramatic rise in support for overseas war efforts. the war against terrorism. also, it would take something like that to bring in martial law(which th governemnt probably wouldnt have a choice but to do if parliament were suspended during such an attack, wont you think?)...it would take something like that to align canadians beliefs moreso with americans. this would be essentia if you were to bring in a north american union, which is obviousy being planned behind closed door secret spp meetings between mexico, canada, and the states.

so i dont know. i just have a bad feeling about montreal. like i said, i was going to leave by, well, by today at the latest. i have my ticket to go back home now but its for this coming friday. i just hope im not too late. i wonder how i will get off this island if the **** really hits the fan. I'll friggin swim if i have to.
argonacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #14
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Someone on Facebook mentioned to me that there has been a lot of military aircraft and jets flying over the city of Montreal lately, any confirmation for that? I am 14 hours outside the city myself, but have been seeing strange lights lately. Balls of light blinking in and out and last night another strange sight. I thought it was a plane, till it faded slightly after a while, but never vanished. It later looked like a bright twinkling star but when I first saw it, it was bright and flashing white blue and red. I tried to get a pic, its in my photo album, but I was cold and shaking. Tonight I will set up the tripod.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #15
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

I've been living in Montreal for 33 years and left 15 months ago, alone, with all my things shipped by boat to Peru. I have no plans to go back and now my family and friends all want to come see me, some already have. I just followed my feelings and now it makes even more sense. Montreal, is really a geographic position to control. Argonacon's observation about the probable event to hit such a city to align the consensus of the population to join the North American Union is just pure logic to me too. But I believe such an event would not spread far from Montreal and it would be more symbolic then extended real damages. Just enough to spread the fear that permits to then take more control. Would it work? Nothing so sure as there are lots of awaken good folks living there too!
Prepare for the worst but hope for the best is my motto.
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
Canucks elect a new PM on Oct 14th
hopefully it is NOT some kind of

PRE_DETER-MINE_D
M-ONSTER

I THINK WE OUGHT TO ALL VOTE NDP / AND, INDEPENDENT

MAYBE, we should merge with PQ / and, join russia

i think ron paul, says to do that in the USA

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-12-2008 at 08:32 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #17
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Just because of the very disrespectful headline, (which indicates a very low center of gravity, imo) I completely disregarded what the site had to say, because invalidation of the person, rather than the concept espoused by the person, is the sign of a weak or unsupportable argument.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:10 PM   #18
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
Just because of the very disrespectful headline, (which indicates a very low center of gravity, imo) I completely disregarded what the site had to say, because invalidation of the person, rather than the concept espoused by the person, is the sign of a weak or unsupportable argument.

??
did i lose something? a post...?
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #19
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post

~Namaste.

You're from Quebec? Then why does it say you're from Northern California?
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:10 PM   #20
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Have you took into consideration that the extra military personal in Canada (if that's true) could be on stand by because they are getting ready to announce the Northern American Union? Since the Amero has already been made, all left to do now is finally join us all together, I would think that would call for Extra Military personal like you are claim to be seeing.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:17 AM   #21
Smacker

I'm in Ottawa, Canada's capital, and I am also preparing for something. I love the line LaRosa said: "Prepare for the worst but hope for the best"

I doubt that canadians would blindly accept a rolling of economies with the US and Mexico. The general opinion I've heard talking to people is that we feel the US government is corrupt and that their economy is awful with trillions in foreign debts and the illusion of a two party system. As for Mexico, we regard them as a 3rd world country and great place to vacation for cheap margaritas!

Why would any intelligent canadian accept to merge our economy with these two countries when we've been having budget surpluses year after year lately?

The only way I can see the general people of Canada accepting this is:

1- If / when the US economy goes bankrupt, we will also be hit very hard.
2- If another false flag event happens on canadian soil that would affect North America as a whole.

I guess this goes back to the topic of the OP, if something happens in Montreal (or elsewhere) that would warrant martial law in both countries.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:53 AM   #22
Steve_G

Aren't the Russians staging a major military exercise quite close to Alaska at the moment? If so that might explain the increase in military activity near Canadian cities. I have no sources to quote here but I'm pretty sure it's standard practice to have forces on a higher state of alert when military exercises of a foreign power are being held nearby, just in case the exercise is an excuse to build up forces for an attack.

You probably haven't seen anything similar for a long time because this is the first exercise of this type since the Soviet Union broke up almost 20 years ago.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #23
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the email folks:

Military confirmation on October 14th follow up

The individual has responded to me regarding the french canadian military's involvement with October 14th. Here is the french email the gentleman had sent me:

HERE IS THE E-MAIL I WAS ALKING ABOUT. ITS FRENCH !!

Quote:
Bonjour à tous,

SITUATION

1. Dans le cadre de l'OP Élocution (l'assistance du SQFT au Sommet de la Francophonie à QUÉBEC le 14-19 Oct 09), le 34 GBC a demandé que le GBT Salaberry soit prêt à déployer dans un délai de 48h en support au SQFT.

2. La Compagnie A GPE a été mandaté de se préparer à déployer afin de supporter le GBT et le FAS.

MISSION PROBABLE

3. SUR ORDRE DU COMMANDANT DE COMPAGNIE A GPE ET APPROBATION DU COMMANDANT DE COMPAGNIE A 4R22eR, le Peloton 2 GPE se préparera pour un déployement possible le 13 au 19 Oct 08 en tant que composante de la Cie A afin de supporter des taches possibles du GBT et FAS

AUCUN MOVEMENT AVANT

4. 14 Oct 08

RV Ordres

5. AUCUN pour le moment

INSTRUCTION ADMIN

6. Comme demandé par le QG de la Cie A, Commandants de sections et det doivent informer leur membres de la possibilité PEU PROBABLE de devoir se déployer en 48h entre le 13 et 19 Oct 08. Ceci peut être fait simplement par courriel.

7. Commandants de sections et det doivent informer leur membres que cette possibilité est IMPROBABLE et a PEU de chance de se matérialiser. En aucun cas les membres doivent s'assoir sur leur kit en attendant un appel. En aucun cas au fait les membres doivent changer leurs plans ou perturber leurs vies civiles à cause d'un scénario hypothétique. Dites à vos hommes de continuer leurs vies comme si de rien était pour l'instant mais que ceci est simplement un ''heads-up''. Ceci DOIT être mentionné dans votre courriel ou appel aux membres de votre section. Je ne veux pas de dérangement dans la vie de nos soldats à ce moment-ci.

8. Commandants de sections et det doivent me confirmer par courriel ou téléphone avant le 12 Octobre 08 à 1000L le nombre de membres qui seraient théoriquement disponible durant la période du 13-19 Oct 08 si jamais un déployment serait nécessaire. Le laps de temps est court et j'accepterai une estimation du chiffre. Vous n'avez pas besoin d'appeller chaque membre pour discuter d'un scénario hypothétique et d'avoir une confirmation de leur présence. On pourra demander plus en détail le mardi 14 Oct 08.

9. Encore une fois, je ne veux aucune panique ou de rumeurs excitées. Ceci est simplement une combinaison de staff-check et de tenir le personnel du peloton informé d'avance.

10. SVP ack à la réception de ce courriel et j'attendrai les chiffres par section et det dimanche.

Capt Nguyen
I Ran through this a translator and it came up with this:

Quote:
1. Within the framework of l' COp Elocution (l' assistance of the SQFT at the Top of the Francophonie in QUEBEC 14 Oct 19, 09), the 34 GBC required that the GBT Salaberry be ready to deploy within 48h in support to the SQFT.

2. The Company has GPE was elected to prepare to deploy in order to support the GBT and the FAS. PROBABLE MISSION

3. ON ORDER OF the COMMANDER OF COMPANY HAS GPE AND APPROVAL OF the COMMANDER OF COMPANY has 4R 22eR, the Group 2 GPE will prepare for déployement possible 13 at Oct 19, 08 as a component of the Co has in order to support possible spots of the GBT and FAS NO FRONT MOVEMENT

4. Oct 14, 08 RV Ordres

5. NONE for the moment INSTRUCTION ADMIN

6. As asked by the HQ of the Co has, Commanders of sections and det must inform their members of the NOT VERY PROBABLE possibility to have to be spread in 48h between the 13 and Oct 19, 08. This can be made simply by email.

7. Commanders of sections and det must inform their members who this possibility is IMPROBABLE and has LITTLE chance to materialize. To in no case the members must s' to sit on their kit while waiting for a call. To in no case with the fact the members must change their plans or disturb their civil lives because d' a hypothetical scenario. Told your men to continue their lives as so anything was for l' moment but that this is simply a ' ' heads-up' '. This MUST be mentioned in your email or call to the members of your section. I do not want a disturbance in the life of our soldiers at this time.

8. Commanders of sections and det must confirm to me by email or telephone before October 12, 08 with 1000L the number of members who would be theoretically available during the 13 Oct 19, 08 period if ever one déployment would be necessary. The amount of time is short and j' will accept an estimate of the figure. You n' do not need d' to call each member to discuss d' a hypothetical scenario and d' to have a confirmation of their presence. One will be able to ask more in detail on Tuesday Oct 14, 08.

9. Once again, I do not want any panic or of excited rumours. This is simply a combination of staff-check and to hold the personnel of the informed group d' advances.

10. PLEASE ack with the reception of this email and j' will await the figures by section and det Sunday.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #24
kassych
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: October 14th - What are our governments doing?

As we have this attitute regarding 10-14-08. lets not forget such..

Reminder Of The Deadline: 10/14/08 For The Freddie Mac Common Shares Investors Class Action Lawsuit
Last Update In The Shareholder Lawsuit On Behalf Of Freddie Mac Common Shares Investors Against The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (”Freddie Mac”/ NYSE:FRE) And Certain Of Its Officers And Directors For Allegedly Concealing Its Exposure To The Subprime Mortgage Crisis.

A deadline for shareholders of Freddie Mac common shares ( NYSE: FRE) in the shareholder lawsuit against against The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (”Freddie Mac”/ NYSE:FRE) and certain of its officers and directors for allegedly concealing its exposure to the subprime mortgage crisis will expire on October 14th, 2008.

If you purchased Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (NYSE:FRE) securities (common shares) from November 21st, 2007 through August 5th, 2008 or purchased Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (NYSE:FRE) securities with respect to the company’s public offering of $6 billion of preferred shares on or about November 29th, 2007 you have certain rights and there are strict short deadlines running (October 14th, 2008). You should contact the Shareholders Foundation, Inc. immediately!
kassych is offline   Reply With Quote