Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:07 AM   #26
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If U Missed yesterdays call w/ ( George Green ) her's the Full recorded version

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post

So why don't we just chose the path WE Would LIKE to see and decide what we want our own future to look like? If you read the Law of One it stipulates all these guys are our friends, as We have free will and the 'dark side' is just a setup so we have a 'choice'! Since we control the outcome with our expectations and desires. So if you'd rather see a more gentle future keep positive and think along David's lines. If you'd rather see WWIII go with George's info. All seems to make perfect sense. It's Really up to US what we chose to manifest down here. Stay happy Believe you are safe, and expect love to conquer Fear! Thats my decision. See the glass half full instead of half empty? Why chose any other thoughts. Thoughts are things. Choose good ones.

LOVED this. Thank you.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:07 PM   #27
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If U Missed yesterdays call w/ ( George Green ) her's the Full recorded version

Thank you for Posting Mr. Miami. I appreciate you taken the time to do this.

To those of you who are already knocking Mr. Green, I've heard the same things he is saying from honest economist and newscasters.
I see this happen allot. When you hear information that either makes you scared or goes against your own views, expectation, and beliefs, you try to knock down the messenger instead of dealing with your own fears and predjudices and not project it onto others.

How can some of us expect a peaceful world when you tear other people apart with your cynicism and sarcasm.

Just a opinion.

Thanks again for this Mr. Miami.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote