Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-10-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
adam
Avalon Senior Member

Default the non-dual nature of synchronicity and how to manifest thoughts

A caveat: I do not have sources to support my words. If you would like to engage in distance healings, I do not charge and will be happy to give proof to what I am about to write.

It has been spoken that we are co-creators with the All. It has been written that we have the power to manifest our reality. For those of you who do not yet know how to do this, I am divulging this information.

It is for the great love of all the kingdoms of nature, human and otherwise that I am writing this today.

(1) Synchronicity is non-dual in nature. There is no self and other. When the energies of the heart and the third-eye are aligned, one is in a conscious state of enlightenment.

Synchronicity appears dual in nature or non-existent when the head and heart are only partially aligned or out of alignment. For this reason, protect your connection between the Central Spiritual Sun (the heart of all being (the heart of your being – your etheric heart)…. Spirit…. The fundamental nature… Tao… Buddha… Christ Consciousness…. Pure undifferentiated beingness). Protect this connection as if it were a wish-fulfilling gem. For it is just this.

(2) Without diving deep into the Cosmic Ocean of your own being and keeping your head swimming in it, you will not be able to manifest your thoughts with power. Black magicians manifest their thoughts but the effects of their manifestations are short-lived compared with the Cosmic Compassion which forms the basis of all beingness. So let your heads always be aligned with Heart. This is through continual prayer, meditation, spiritual readings, talking about God, thinking about Love.

(3) There is no Universe that has any existence apart from beingness. Oneness is fundamental. If you manifest selfishness, you will be surrounded with it. It is for this reason that hellish states have been said to “exist”. Know that hellish states do not exist apart from the one experiencing them.

Protection from all evil is to remain swimming in Cosmic Consciousness-Bliss-Compassion and to avoid dualistic states. This is a matter of simple choice. No more, no less. We experience what we think, so let your thoughts drown in the Ocean of Love.

(4) In the non-dual nature of existence all is possible and self-evident. When the ego-mind is immersion in the Sea of Being, contemplation/Samadhi is automatic. Immersion in the Sea of Being is contemplation. Such oneness meditation is the key to manifestation.

Perfect health is available to those who wish to attain it. One may walk out the door of one’s house and into the world and be given food to eat, shelter, protection from all harm and overshadowing from unseen helpers and with no doubts, never looking back. All life is attracted to the radiance reflected in the mind of one who swims in Eternity-Bliss-Consciousness.

(5) It is in the ventricles in the brain that the thought is held manifest as an etheric structure. It is through the subtle use of Intent that such a thought is brought into physical manifestation. But beware, manifesting magic wallets, abilities to charm others with a glance, subtle senses, etc. while still holding onto a lust for experience physical or otherwise shall certainly earn one sadness in the end.

The rules:

Set your intent. Then dive into your Heart.

Im sorry if you were looking for some complex occult rules. They are unnecessary for those fishes who swim in the Ocean of Go(o)DNess. Occult rules are for those who have doubts and do not know that the center of their beings are the foundations of unimaginable power and radiance – the very foundation of Cosmos.

OM RAM HUM
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #2
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: the non-dual nature of synchronicity and how to manifest thoughts

If you have these powers, and the DNA code is unlocked, can you manifest food and eat it and actually get nutritional value out of it?
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #3
adam
Avalon Senior Member

brother... that is a physically minded question... i am not posting as a form of self-aggrandizement....

i eat when necessary.... vegetarian diet... primarily fruits and vegetables... probably what people would call low-caloric intake...

eating is not a sin.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Jeff,
If you let go into the state adam is talking about, and are absorbed in pure Being, having food or not having food is irrelevant. Prison camp or no prison camp is irrelevant. Dying and not dying are irrelevant.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #5
CosmicStar
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this post.
I am a massage therapy and I work with energy also.
You are very right about the heart and brow chakra being aligned--as well as the other 5--our aura is made up of our chakras and is the basis for spirituality.
CosmicStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:48 AM   #6
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I guess we were talking about two different things then. I was talking about physical manifestation of thoughts, kind of like what our original creator did.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:59 AM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Jeff... I get what you are talking about. I read that very thing, about manifesting out of your hands and feet anything that you want be it food, gold, gems, oils, whatever. Actually it is in the book "Holographic Universe" and one of the stories is referring to an Indian man who since he was 14 yo just manifests all that he desires for the villagers and whomever. Is it true? I guess someday we will find out.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #8
adam
Avalon Senior Member

gentlemen, i am speaking about direct precipitation of mental thought matter into dense physical substance. however, i cannot hold discourse surrounding this issue with any notion of "our creator" for what was created and by whom?

the basis of thought manifestation lies in a mind at rest. The problem lies not in enjoyment, but in attachment (so said the master Tilopa).

The thought manifestation process physically expressed happens as prana flows up the spine from the root, through the etheric gap at the base of the brain and then into the center of the head.... remaining suspended in fundamental stillness, no thought arises from anywhere. With no attachment, whatever is necessary manifests physically with absolutely no effort by anyone or any god.

This is the essence of synchronicity, i.e. being in synch with the rest of creation -- that whose essence is fundamentally One.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:58 AM   #9
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I called it "our creator" for the same reason you called me and Christo888 "gentlemen" , it's a simple classification I made to make this conversation easier, there are many names for "our creator" but they are all imperfect because it has been given a name. I understand a lot of what you are talking about my friend, I was just a little skeptical that we as humans, right now, can manifest physical objects out of our thoughts and alignment/synchronicity with creation itself.

I've read in channelled materials that the more spiritual beings are able to do this and I just didn't think it was possible for us humans.

I looked up the definition of aggrandize and now I understand what you were meaning, I was just confused haha.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #10
adam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Delano View Post
... I was just a little skeptical that we as humans, right now, can manifest physical objects out of our thoughts and alignment/synchronicity with creation itself.

I've read in channelled materials that the more spiritual beings are able to do this and I just didn't think it was possible for us humans....
thanks for the post jeff,

you bring up a very interesting point - one that has taken me my whole life to discover. It is the socially programmed, subconscious sense that we are not worthy. So subtle is this chain, I did not realize I was bound by it. The subtlety of the chain is its strength and also its weakness. Though it is difficult to discern, when it is found, it is very easily broken.

The New Testament says something to the effect of, "if you have faith the size of a mustard seed." As such, it only takes a little lack of self-worth to hold us down.

Of course this is like being chained to the ground by a gossamer thread. The game only works as long as we play along.

There are many nuances to the process of awakening/ascension. Once it is started, it really never stops. I guess thats why there is the Zen Buddhist saying, "Never lose the mind of a beginner."

P.S. It is possible for "humans". However, this goes back to the false demarcation we create in our minds between spiritual beings and humans.

Fundamentally we share the same Divine Nature. That which the most magnificent devas/angels/etc use to manifest with is the very same nature we use when we make peanut butter sandwiches or watch television or "be human".

It is the choice of the Divine nature to "be human" that allows such an experience to transpire. This is why true self-knowledge is placed far above any spiritual powers.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting... a time ago, a friend, enjoyed the role of seeing all that is, and will be, as it was to pertain to me, me being independent, but curious as to how far she was going to take this little scenario intrigued me. She insisted that she was a master, and even named the famous character she represents, and that I would learn much from her... no thanks, but I'll just be your friend instead and we can discuss interesting subjects as they arise. But she couldn't let go of this role and has by far been the most 'gifted' one I have encountered so far. As time passed her agression grew in trying to make me learn her ways and with as many mind tricks as she was acustomed too, as many folk apparently swooned too her, you can guess where that positioned her. So while observing this phenomena, I learned my greatest lesson of all, show me - don't tell me, as she really had nothing to show for all her words.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote