Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:13 AM   #26
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: All Member Picture Albums

Yeah, it's always nice to look through photo galleries.

I added 57 variety of pics and photos and art.

Thank you for the option.

==============
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:13 PM   #27
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: All Member Picture Albums

Simplify, simplify...

http://fredsitelive.com/personal/FredAtFair.jpg

at last year's LA county fair.

"I see myself, outside myself, watching myself.
I smile. I smile. I smile."
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #28
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Do you really think this is a good idea? You are being watched enough as it is.
...in the end does it really matter? honestly?
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:11 AM   #29
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

When I was a child during the 1940s my father used to tell me that we created our own futures. Well, I tried for about three years to create a future where I had an electric train. When that future never eventuated I lost faith. I figured that dad's ideas were off the mark. Nowadays, expressions like "his elevator doesn't go to the top floor" or "he's a sandwich short of a picnic" and "a shingle short of a roof" describe how my feelings of dissapointment described my father.
I eventually came to realise the truth of his words and only regret that it took his death, back in 1973 to bring me the awareness I had lacked.
I think the message got lost in our points of view - dad had been through WWI and he knew what was "important" to survive in his view. I was a kid with a totally different outlook on life and included in that outlook was the electric train I never got. I now know that I can create such a future - but do you know what? Now, at 71, I'd rather have an old steam train.
Sorry I'm waffling on here, but as someone said a long, long time ago, "you're a long time dead." I prefer to rephrase that as "you're a long time in a spiritual dimension." For me, that spiritual dimension is not too far off and I have come to realise that I've never been afraid of the transition that we call "death". On this vibrational level, humanity has raped and plundered this beautiful earth and worshipped the mighty "dollar" and is about to pay the ultimate penalty. But, hey, it was getting to be a pain anyway with all the polution, terrorism and violence.
The human race will survive one way or another and those of you who will be in the position to influence it's direction, just try your best to create a world of love and understanding. Maybe the "new" humanity will be more deserving of having a place in the Galactic Brotherhood of Spacefarers.
I bid you all a loving cherio and I'll step down from my soapbox now and . . . HEY . . . . who left this hole here? Help me out please, somebody.

Cheers,
Brinty
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:55 AM   #30
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Bill and Kerry's Nexus Conference photos and update. 10/10 http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ighlight=nexus
Old 10-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #31
Norval
Banned

The photo albums is a great way to introduce yourselves, let all know what you and your
surroundings look like. When posting with people from all over the world we should
remember to be sure of their point of view, if possible. People that do not give you any
information about themselves make it much more difficult to formulate a response to them.
At the very least posters should state their age, approximate location, and anything more
they feel would be pertinent about themselves to help in the dialogue. Pictures say a
thousand words.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote