Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #26
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Join Project Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition

TIME = Continuation of all existance

Hey slow down everone - we seem to be caught up in this time thing again - when is the best time ? Lets all do it at this time !

The only time is NOW.

The Universal Mind - creator of everything - not just here on Earth but the whole universe is what we are connecting to with our prayers (in the true sense) and meditation to bring about our objective. So whatever time we individuals can "log on" or connect does not matter.
The most important thing is to know what all out collective thought forms are focused on so we get the desired result- Each time you activate your objective thought that "energy vibration" will be added to the collective objective - it just builds and builds to bring about the reality in the physical world.
By all "trying" to get together at one specific time we are putting lost focus on that rather than going for the ultimate goal. The fact that we have made the intention and holding that intention in our mind will bring it to us all sooner.
The "Universal Mind" or God - call it what you will is always here in everyone and everything. If we hold our individual intentional vibration, it can then link up with everyone else's - The Universal Mind knows that, so we don't have to add confusion by trying to log on at the same time. If groups do get together that is great - more power to the people.
Universal Mind only operates in the true moment of NOW - it is only us humans that confuse the issue by trying to manipulate time.

That's how I see it ! - Sorry time to go - got some "thinking" to do
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #27
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Okay Kari and all.

Several times have already been given and everyone must meditate according to what their schedule allows.

Here's one for tonight: The Celestine Prophecy Group Worldwide is meditating tonight from 8pm to 9pm EST. Let's join them and combine our intentions.

Tonight they will be focusing on the financial crises that wisdom will be applied to it.

Peace to all,

nestingwave
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:54 PM   #28
kari
Avalon Senior Member

The way i think is more like:"All of humankind must be able to eat,drink and have shelter,care for the sick and those who have nothing" when i see children play i forget all the horrors that surrounds us and i get a warm feeling in my heart,and thats the way life should be, not like it has turned out to be,but i hope we all can enjoy our lives in a near future in the same manner.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:53 PM   #29
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Okay friends.

Here are two videos everyone needs to watch. This will inform you as to what is happening right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xgke...&feature=email

Background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

Answer: MEDITATE

We should have strong intention that the election indeed DOES take place and is not subverted because America needs a man with a genuine heart during these coming years of extreme crisis.

Peace to all,

Bob
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:56 AM   #30
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Hiyo all

The official MCC schedule has been updated, fleshed out, and expanded.

if I made any mistakes in content or design PM me with your corrections and comments plz

Some of you may think this to be a difficult thing that only the learned can accomplish yet think about how many times a day that you use your intent. You use it every time you speak, walk, pick something up, and even chew your food; all the while you are evaluating and premeditating each individual move before it is executed, while performing countless other tasks simultaneously. You are an expert regarding intention.

In our own MCC chat area as well as many threads, are tutorials and notes on how to meditate and gain various other altered states. I absolutely recommend these tutorials but I also don’t wish to chase away people who do not want to devote time to learning any meditation techniques. Achieving a measurable effect is not at all difficult and many experiments using ordinary people have produce extraordinary results in the past.

Focused intent is simply making intent the main process your mind is engaged in for any duration of time. It is, of course, very beneficial to have some meditative skills, but only to the extent of being able to empty the mind of random chatter and internal dialogue to a high enough degree that your not constantly interrupting yourself. If you find yourself following some mental tangent suddenly, ignore it and just move attention back to your focus. Once the mind is empty you can fill it with whatever you wish to meditate on. Learning internal silence is not a pre-requisite to doing focused intent but once you can do it, new doors open up for you and I highly recommend learning.

If you are having a difficult time performing what it means to “intend” to your satisfaction then simply do some menial task and try to freeze the moment when you move from planning to doing in your mind. Once you can capture that feeling, memorize it intellectually and emotionally to apply at will.

There are always enough projects running so that anyone in the world can participate at a reasonable hour. Some people use the alarm on their cell phone or computer to remind them to take the next minute or two and join others in this endeavor. In the end/beginning once critical mass for a new paradigm has been reached, the catalyst that will manifest that moment of change will be a mass intent, born from the collective thought/intent of enough people to cause that shift.

unity

Last edited by Heretic; 10-18-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #31
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutley wonderful, thank god someone at last is going down the more loving, positive route.
The light has been shone on the dark and those hiding in the dark have been exposed, they can no longer hide in the shadows pulling the strings of their puppet presidents, prime ministers and monkey politicians. The few have controled the many through various means of deception and kept them in a hypnotic trance using fear based techniques to terrorise and manipulate the people into accepting a facist dictatorship of total control. Well people we have been woken from our slumber and are being called to action stations, we are being given the wisdom, strength and courage to take back our power, our voice our god given right to determine our destiny to decide our future. We can do this by taking the necessary action NOW, we can no longer shrink from the cause, we can no longer hide in ignorance, the truth is there in plain sight for all see, hear and witness, we know who the perpetrators are and how and why they do it. Our role now is to bring people into the light and we do this by being beacons of light ourselves so others can see our light and will walk towards it, the more people who are able to come into the light the power of those in the dark will diminish and fade.
LIGHT THE BEACONS, SHINE YOUR LIGHT, YOUR TIME HAS COME.....
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:16 PM   #32
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Heretic, we're with you. This is what I said the other day until we were shut down by a David Wilcock imposter.
Instead of having fear and running away, everyone should stand firm, with the power we all hold, careful of our negitive thought, we could put out positive thought, powerful thought and WHITE light. This too is powerful, as prayer is powerful.
If we can get the masses to think this way, we are one step closer to changing our society to a peaceful, enlightened and equal society. We feel that this is what they're getting at with regard to 2012 and the enlightened power that is coming to each of us. We are told that we are more powerful than we know, and we think that this has to do with thought wave. Remember, your ship comes in over a calm sea. Everyone must remain calm, poised and have clear thought, until we are sure what our future brings, continuing to stock canned goods, water, food for our pets and CASH.
As a prayer group creates miracles with their spoken word, if all of us at Project Avalon could arrange a time when our thoughts could be combined, just think of the power this thought and energy wave could put out into the universe, and the effect it would have on the negitivity within our society.

Last edited by Topper; 10-18-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #33
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Every Sunday at 12:00 PM eastern standard time, U.S.A. If we can agree.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #34
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Depending on the amount of members involved, the more members the shorter the meditation. How about a two minute meditation? The forum we should discuss to get an overall interest from the members.
Suggestion: Peace...no one truely wants to see war. Love...we need to love everyone as we love ourselves, in doing this, negitivity such as war, should be eleminated. Harmony...if we all get together, our thoughts can request an answer to all that hurts us, right now, in my opinion, its the economy.
Any suggestions?
Old 10-18-2008, 02:20 PM   #35
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

You rock Topper,

Time = Every Sunday at 12:00 PM (EST)

Duration = 2 min session

Focus = Peace, Love, and Harmony concentrated on ending war

I just posted this under "Other Current Projects" on the MCC Project Schedule

Sundays 12:00 PM (EST) - 2 min session - Focus is Peace, Love, and Harmony concentrated on ending war - PM Topper

PM me for any corrections

to maximize this you can also inform everyone in the MCC chat so they can join in case they didn't see the schedule change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Every Sunday at 12:00 PM eastern standard time, U.S.A. If we can agree.

Depending on the amount of members involved, the more members the shorter the meditation. How about a two minute meditation? The forum we should discuss to get an overall interest from the members.
Suggestion: Peace...no one truely wants to see war. Love...we need to love everyone as we love ourselves, in doing this, negitivity such as war, should be eleminated. Harmony...if we all get together, our thoughts can request an answer to all that hurts us, right now, in my opinion, its the economy.
Any suggestions?
unity

Last edited by Heretic; 10-18-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #36
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Heretic, Looking forward for tomorrow's First. Can't wait to feel the power.
Tomorrow we begin to construct the visual LIGHT BRIDGE that moves around the world, lifting each and every soul into a new vibration of peace, love and harmony, which in time will gather enough light and energy to begin to make the change. We are THOUGHT ENGINEERS.