Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-05-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
Namaste2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Body rejecting meat all of a sudden?

Hi...I don't know if anyone else has this same issue...but recently(last 2 weeks) Meat does taste right to me. And it seems like if I try some it runs right through me if you know what I mean. I'm not a Vegan but I'm seriously considering becoming one because of my body's reaction to meat products.

Anyone else have this sudden bodily rejection of meat products?
Namaste2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Body rejecting meat all of a sudden?

I find lately everything tastes like metals. I wonder if it's due to the toxins in our food supply.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Body rejecting meat all of a sudden?

lol i was taking a bite out of a hamburger when i read this and it

tastes great haha
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:05 PM   #4
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
lol i was taking a bite out of a hamburger when i read this and it

tastes great haha
It tastes great because of all the additives they put in.

to reply to the OP
The meat may come from a different supplier, may be grain fed or fed pellets.

you didn't give us much information as to which meat is tasting funny, besides the different cuts, there are also a lot of different animals they come from.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:44 PM   #5
Namaste2012
Avalon Senior Member

As far as the type of meat I guess for the most part beef products, however I've had the same distaste for chicken and pork products. I'm finding I no longer like the taste...not sure about fish because i haven't had that in awhile.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:48 PM   #6
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:38 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:58 AM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Depends on what you're talking about, and how it's cooked!,and what you eat along with it, I've got some great recipes! lol!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:35 AM   #8
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

I have had the same thing happen to me recently, but instead of meat, it has been in our FRUITS! I squeezed one whole lemon in my litre of tea, and four hours later, i had E. Coli poisoning! Painful, very painful experiance.

I later found out, online, that there were plenty of online articles on e coli Lemons. The farmers soil is mostly of dead horses, chickens etc. Now matter how many times you wash a lemon, the E.coli etc. is still in the fruit! Heres a link to Codex Alimentarius, this is what i think is going to happen to our food supply soon.

Its happening right now.

Codex Alimentarius
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84912495233634
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:36 AM   #9
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Body rejecting meat all of a sudden?

Yes I am having a hard time eating dead animals. Once upon a time I lived in a world that needed me to make money. I was a little bit out of it if you know what I mean and if you don't, its ok.

I worked at a packaging plant for a beef slaughter house....My first job was to take that skid of racks of cow hearts...right next to the skids of tongues and beef penis that all gets shipped to what some call 3rd worlds...you know the super oppressed nations.

anyway...grab that skid of cow hearts and dump them into grinder number seven. There is like 30 - 40 different animals in your burgers. This company made burgers for a major fast food chain. I walked in pools of blood that ran down the drains for it in some areas and even had some of it splash into my mouth one day. I stayed for a week and then just never showed up again. The pay was great but the work was murder...haha its not really funny.

If you saw how your burger was made...walked in the pools of blood and had to lower your self as a spirit being to do this for money...what the...as I said I was still somewhat sleeping...sad i am so sorry for all the animals

I was lucky to never see or go to the kill floor, as I mentioned I was at the package center/warehouse where its a little cleaner.

The people that worked there looked like totally dead and wasted on the inside. They all had to go through a psychiatric evaluation every 3 weeks! There were strict drug tests to make sure people were as mental stable as could be because this place was a test to your soul and mind to deal with massive animal death. I did see the video when I was hired. There were clips of the kill floor where they were cutting the animals limbs off with electric sheers and just gutting the **** our of these cattle. I heard horror stories of when they cut into some absest fatty parts of the animal that oozed goo and a most horrible stink of rotten...you gonna puke yet?

Enjoy your burger and please be nice to the cattle, and Stop turning them inside out.

JT

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-06-2008 at 09:07 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:16 AM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I find lately everything tastes like metals. I wonder if it's due to the toxins in our food supply.
I`m going thru the same thing for about a month now in my post about Spiritual Awakening it says our senses are increasing and we will be able to smell and taste toxins in the food also i find my hearing has vastly improved and along with that little things are just setting me off it is a side effect of our DNA reconnecting
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:11 AM   #11
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

until i was fourteen years old i couldn't eat meat, couldn't get it to go down the hatch, then i was forced to eat it, never felt right, never resonated with my system, big production every time i tried

three months ago i started getting sick eating beef, all beef, intuition kept screaming in my head to ditch it, finally three weeks ago i did just that ... AND ... i feel WONDERFUL!
feels as if my body just started taking in fresh air for the first time

next week chicken's going too ... don't eat too much of any other meat so the transition thus far has been effortless

really, i have never felt better, can't really explain it, body feels purer somehow

we live in the country, now when i see cattle trucks lined up to haul the cows to market i get nauseous immediately ... have come to know that what is evolving within me is the awareness of oneness, oneness to all that lives and something about eating meat no longer feels true and right, so good to have made this decision ... for myself anyway

i know of children now who experience what i did when i was growing up, meat just doesn't work in their systems, they just can't do it and they are young so it isn't that it is in their heads, it's in their hearts and their parents would never force them

jester, many years ago i too got a job at a slaughterhouse in their offices ... i lasted FOUR HOURS!
never did i see anything behind the scenes, didn't have to, i could sense the mass killing, went for my lunch break and never went back ...

northern boy ... absolutely will we have the ability to smell and taste toxins in what we eat, this has started already

always are we evolving ...

we are what we eat and personally i'd rather be a plant

bon appetite!
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:25 AM   #12
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I have the same issue with beef. but I'm no vegetarian. I try to stay away from beef with a lot of hormones. responsible harvesting of wild game I think provides quality products. I don't indorse trophy hunting. it usually gets out of hand. but a good selective hunting and gathering I indorse. like, I spear fish. no by catch and I can target what Ill looking for. a slot limit. if its to big or small it lives to see another day. nothing better than fresh scallops. growing out on the oil rigs, out of santa barbera ca.. not pumping oil. yes there as clean as you can get for a filter feeder. and every year or so they get coated with scallops. and there just scraped off every year any hoo..
buffalo instead of beef. makes a lot better choice over beef. its like buying a green product as well. a lot less water and other crop required to raise them. the positives go on. right to your gut.
I love a fresh abalone pulled of a rock at 35 foot of water. pure protien. and they eat kelp. which is one of the best plants on the planet for you. I dont feel so bad eating a snail. sorry..

I could go on.

Like why aren't we rioting on the streets?

why are we fallowing the script.

doesn't the bible speak of a man who would be loved by all and have a great affect and preach change. then go to the dark side?

while, I welcome obama as a cymbal of change in america.

these are interesting times. and everybody seems ok to be the lamb. and work on spirit and such. which is good. but where is the (revolution). there I said it.

we got to take the power back.

Last edited by dagon; 12-06-2008 at 06:03 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:54 AM   #13
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I eat very little meat and go through periods where I can't eat it at all. I'll take a bite and spit it out- can't force it down my throat. It's an icky feeling. I think it's that you're becoming "lighter" and more sensitive to energy. I can only assume that the meat we eat has some pretty negative energy attached to it because surely the animal didn't enjoy being killed. I think that's at least what I'm sensing.

We're going totally vegetarian in our house after Christmas. I can't handle it anymore, either. In the meantime as I adjust the children to that I've been doing some reiki over the meat as I prepare meals. It seems to help.

RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #14
Namaste2012
Avalon Senior Member

I've noticed that my hearing has improved as well. Strange.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #15
Jebins
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste2012 View Post
Hi...I don't know if anyone else has this same issue...but recently(last 2 weeks) Meat does taste right to me. And it seems like if I try some it runs right through me if you know what I mean. I'm not a Vegan but I'm seriously considering becoming one because of my body's reaction to meat products.

Anyone else have this sudden bodily rejection of meat products?

Sorry to hear about your reaction to meat. Perhaps this development in Ireland may give you a better idea as to what is happening to meats in our supermarkets

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7769391.stm
Jebins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #16
rogers2710
Avalon Senior Member

I know what you mean .I don't thinkwe need meat. WHERE I live they let the kids take off from school on the frist day of hunting season. .I could see killing deer if we had to llive off the land in the wild . ALIENS DON"T EAT MEAT
rogers2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:24 AM   #17
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Ummmm, I would like to point out that according to Dr. Peter D'Adamo of "Eat Right for Your Type" the "B" blood types generally do not fare well on red meats. Perhaps some fishies... :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:53 AM   #18
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Being a meatatarian, I haven't had any issues thus far.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:39 AM   #19
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogers2710 View Post
I know what you mean .I don't thinkwe need meat. WHERE I live they let the kids take off from school on the frist day of hunting season. .I could see killing deer if we had to llive off the land in the wild . ALIENS DON"T EAT MEAT
Are you kidding me? Some aliens most asuredly eat meat, namely us. Deer too. Yeah some species of aliens eat meat.

As to the post, yes the meat is bad lately except for the really high end

stuff. Its in the processing. It is idiocy to irradiate meat. It changes the meat

on a molecular level and destroys it. Irradiating also destroys all nutrients so

its essentially empty calories. Thats why you go home from arbies and look

for a snack with a full to bursting belly. The brain says "We need nutrition so

eat some more now!" They soak poultry in a bleach solution now except

for the high end pricey stuff. It makes it taste like bad meat. When the

chicken dies before its butchered, the blood sit sin the bird and spoils the

meat, hence they usually bleed most carcasses before cutting them up.

Soaking poultry in this bleach solution makes it taste like dead dirty bird. My

grandma raised chickens. Thats how I know. It will force people to grow local

and only buy from local farms. Our food industry is a shameful disgusting joke.

One more thing. You are what you eat. We have all heard this. Have you

considered that the animal you are eating lived in abject misery, was tortured

and abused, packed in trailers and trucked down highways frightened out of

their minds and then butchered horifically inhumanely? We were always

taught that the animal you were eating gave its life, that you may live. You

do not waste one bit, as its the same as saying the animals life and death

was for nothing. If something lives badly, dies badly, is miserable while alive,

do you think you will be happy after eating it? It just dosnt work that way,

my friends. Family farms dont treat their animals that way. I like meat, but

not at the price the animals must pay today on the factory farms at the

hands of brutal inhuman workers. To add to the incredible injustice of their

lives, is the destruction of the end product by processing before it can make

it to the grocey store.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:07 AM   #20
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Try asking God to bless the food you eat.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:57 AM   #21
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
until i was fourteen years old i couldn't eat meat, couldn't get it to go down the hatch, then i was forced to eat it, never felt right, never resonated with my system, big production every time i tried

three months ago i started getting sick eating beef, all beef, intuition kept screaming in my head to ditch it, finally three weeks ago i did just that ... AND ... i feel WONDERFUL!
feels as if my body just started taking in fresh air for the first time

next week chicken's going too ... don't eat too much of any other meat so the transition thus far has been effortless

really, i have never felt better, can't really explain it, body feels purer somehow

we live in the country, now when i see cattle trucks lined up to haul the cows to market i get nauseous immediately ... have come to know that what is evolving within me is the awareness of oneness, oneness to all that lives and something about eating meat no longer feels true and right, so good to have made this decision ... for myself anyway

i know of children now who experience what i did when i was growing up, meat just doesn't work in their systems, they just can't do it and they are young so it isn't that it is in their heads, it's in their hearts and their parents would never force them

jester, many years ago i too got a job at a slaughterhouse in their offices ... i lasted FOUR HOURS!
never did i see anything behind the scenes, didn't have to, i could sense the mass killing, went for my lunch break and never went back ...

northern boy ... absolutely will we have the ability to smell and taste toxins in what we eat, this has started already

always are we evolving ...

we are what we eat and personally i'd rather be a plant

bon appetite!

I wasn't sure why exactly all the junk food started tasting really bad, plane, cardboard like, the more I ate the more I tasted the impurities and the bad mixture of junk that was in the foods, I'm talking about things like candy bars, chips and things of the like, it's one thing to know it's bad, it's another to experience it on a personal physical level, well the taste is just one good example the **** that is in the food, it's lovely awareness on all levels is increasing : ), if anyone is planing and I would recommend you do everything to become as vegan like as possible this is a good and very informative documentary of whats happening around the world reguarding meat production and much more, it's called earthlings http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...rthlings&hl=en
DenisSelivanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:09 AM   #22
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Body rejecting meat all of a sudden?

We have had the same thing happen to Us. Last Year We noticed that the Meat We were eating just wasn't tasting like it had in times previous.

That said, We've edited Our Diet to much more pastas and vegetarian pursuits than We once had. Strange thing is - We have more Energy than We did when We were regularly eating Meat.

(NOTE: We in this instance means My Wife and I)
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #23
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Ive noticed that even though I am a meat eater, Im not in the mood for it so much lately, Ive felt the need to eat more raw food, which for me is odd! I have noticed too what "sleepingnomore" said about tasting metal lately, to the point I made an appointment to get my hair analyzed for heavy metals. I got rid of the few amalgom (sp?) fillings I had a long time ago, so I know it has to be coming from what I eat. Im lucky enough that my family is 1 of 4 who splits a cow twice a year from an organic farmer in the mountains, so I watch what kind of meat we buy and eat, but really have noticed I along with my family arent really in the mood for it. Interesting topic!!! I subscribe to Karen Bishops website, "Whats up on planet earth", and just figured it was part of our "new" progression.!!!??? Im still getting the analysis done!!!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:00 AM   #24
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

I gave up all meat including chicken a year or so ago. My son came back from university and told me to do so, so i did...and now when i go for foot reflexology my feet don't hurt anymore!!
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:23 AM   #25
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

I worked at a packaging plant for a beef slaughter house....My first job was to take that skid of racks of cow hearts...right next to the skids of tongues and beef penis that all gets shipped to what some call 3rd worlds...you know the super oppressed nations.

anyway...grab that skid of cow hearts and dump them into grinder number seven. There is like 30 - 40 different animals in your burgers. This company made burgers for a major fast food chain. I walked in pools of blood that ran down the drains for it in some areas and even had some of it splash into my mouth one day.
Nummy! Sounds delicious Jester. Its amazing what people will put into their bodies out of ignorance, especially when you consider that there are such appetising alternatives. The only person i knew who spent most of his life working in a slaughter house died of alcoholism, it puts more stress on a persons soul then anyone realises. I put it right up there with murder, its the same horrific scene and when a person considers that these cows had a personality and a consciousness and a spirit.. well, its downright awful. If a humans body was desicrated in such a manner his murderer would be hunted down with pitchforks.

I stopped eating meat about two years ago, i eat it now and again but very rarely. It doesnt tie well with my digestive system.. or my concience.

If every person who ate meat had to kill the animal themselves, then gut it and cut it up into little segments.. well lets just say mcdonalds wouldnt be in business for much longer.

Eating meat for survival is ok. If you have too. But eating it just for its pure convenience is about as moraly correct as shooting the old woman waiting in front of you at the post office so that you get your business done a bit quicker.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote