Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #26
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Leader of the Light has arisen

I hope for the best and hope I've not contributed to future problems by voting for Obama...there I said it. I have read the theories that he have been groomed to bring the end days. I hope they aren't true.

I am, however, concerned by how pleased the other world leaders are. Is this because of how dubbya has been "policing" the world or because of a NWO conspiracy? So many questions, so few answers...sigh
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #27
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

man I don't see how any of you can see this so black and white, not that I see it as impossible, or evil...I just cant see it that way

I have read so many bogus stories on both candidates painting them as villains because that is the norm during elections and I see them as simple attempts at influencing the voting process

they have both had a fair share of abuse

I will wait and see, and judge Obama by his works instead of investing myself in what others see or predict

er...if this thread is even about Obama

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #28
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #29
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

Shoot, I just hope gas prices don't go back up and food prices come down.
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:33 PM   #30
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Very funny peer, HaHa!....Is that what you call alien butt heads?

Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-05-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #31
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
This article is a lot of blathering from someone who seems to have forgotten a little episode in 1923 called the Beer Hall Putsch.
I think anybody should read that link. It would be good if they had read it before the election. The author is not comparing dictators to Obama, but using pyschology to figure out how his ways are similiar to others.

The biggest source of suspicion for me is the level of adulation towards this guy. This is not normal! And not only in the US, but in the rest of the world.

What makes things even more suspicious is that even if he lies, lies and lies, keeps changing his ideas and refuse to take position in controversial matters (such as the Georgia x Russia event) people just don't care. It is as if they didn't want to see it.

And then the media. Why would the mainstream media work so hard to put him there? What is in it for the media?

Have they all become enlightned light workers overnight? Or do they have an agenda?

Well, time will tell. Let's wait and see what the Narcissistic president will do.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #32
historycircus

I think Occam's Razor explains everyone's fascination with the guy.

Look at what the United States has endured over the last eight years:

Two stolen elections.
A false-flag terror event.
The collapse of our economic system.
The Patriot Act.
Patriot Act 2.
Use of torture.
The Iraq quagmire.
The Afghanistan quagmire.
Domestic spying.

The last eight years have been one long psycho-trauma thanks to the Bush/Cheney cabal, and country, and the world, is sick of it. I don't think its a conspiracy, I think it is a collective sigh of relief. Plus, if you are an African American or some other minority, or a woman, living in the United States, his victory represents a pretty sharp break with some of our more ugly traditions.

As for smugness - I'd be pretty smug with myself for taking on the Repubulican neo-conservative reich that has destroyed this country, and coming out on top.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:48 PM   #33
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

yeah I dont think the world is adulating for Obama as much as it is damn thankful the Bush administration is on the way out

I think McCain and Palin got plenty of attention, but mostly because of Palin, and had they won, some could say the same for them, or commenting that they won because of the press and SNL, which wasn't fair to the Obama camp etc etc

The reason Obama got so much attention IMHO was because of the focus on the Hillary/Obama struggle....and IMHO that was a result of the ptb keeping the spotlight off of Ron Paul and the republican candidacy because they were scared to death of giving that man any real air time

I meet people all the time who still have never even heard of Ron Paul

it was a very weird election and I have seen things in this one I have never seen before

there were times I feel both sides were actually screaming "don't vote for me"

very strange
Old 11-05-2008, 09:53 PM   #34
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
I think Occam's Razor explains everyone's fascination with the guy.

None of that explain the fascination for his speeches, the refusal to see his blatant lies, his behavior and self-aggrandizement, the support of other more experient and intelligent democrats, etc.

If that was the case then Hillary would have been president, because if you rationally compare both you will see that there's nothing about Obama that justifies the hysteria around him.

There's nothing rational about Obama. A backlash on 8 years of republican government wouldn't automatically convert into adulation of some idol.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #35
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I think McCain and Palin got plenty of attention, but mostly because of Palin, and had they won, some could say the same for them, or commenting that they won because of the press and SNL, which wasn't fair to the Obama camp etc etc
Did you see the media mocking Obama the same way as they mocked Palin? Did you see people screaming, crying, willing to give up reason and appealing to mystical and emotional explanations to explain a Palin speech?

See this forum. Did you see anybody trying to convince you that hillary or palin were messengers of God with some divine task?

I didn't think so.

Quote:
The reason Obama got so much attention IMHO was because of the focus on the Hillary/Obama struggle....
A rational and detached analysis would point out that Hillary or some other more experient democrat would be the best option. The choice for Obama, the way the media hammered Hillary (except Fox News), and all the comotion that followed weren't a simple backlash on the republicans.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #36
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Yes indeed...

It is time to open your eyes and ears... Not to mention your MIND...

The irony, is.... Who Obama, is has already been revealed.. You just have to see it, instead of denying it. Open your mind, use no words to identify your emotions and just feel it. If you do not listen, then you can see. In addition do you believe it is he who writes his own speeches? Do you believe it is he who makes all the idea's? No.. TO believe that makes you a lemming.. A leader of the light in Politics, wow, thats a first..
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #37
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

*shrug*

you certainly seem pretty passionate about this Anticomuna

I do not have these answers, and will not pretend to

only time will tell I suppose
Old 11-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #38
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Obama, is a Politician point and case. For the democratic party, he was supported and lifted up from that party, he was given great speech scripts by democrats, and was advertised by democrats, and will be a puppet of the democratic party. He's just a great politician, no God, no Jesus, just a good platform to bring great democratic idea's. Let me tell you, it was a work of art.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #39
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
*shrug*

you certainly seem pretty passionate about this Anticomuna

I do not have these answers, and will not pretend to

only time will tell I suppose
The One has been making news for years now, defended with passion by worshippers and the media, while his oponents are mocked and ridiculed! Promoted even as a "grand master" with a "divine mission" on Earth on this very forum! And, yes, that's my fault to point it out!

That doesn't make any sense!
Old 11-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #40
historycircus

Hillary Clinton voted for the war, and is married to the reason George Bush got so much support in 2000 - that is what cost her the nomination, and her condescending, elitist demeanor. Plus, Hillary Clinton would have been yet another extension of the conservative/liberal clash of the 1960s. Obama did so well because he recognizes that the 1960s are over - that era's liberalism is hollow, and the conservatism borders on the facist.

All of the reasons I listed in my earlier post are why we are fascinated by the guy. I don't know if I would go so far to call it hysteria either. We are all genuinely sick of the Bush era, a president who will leave office more unpopular than the guy who used federal troops to attack homeless, disabled veterans in the middle of the Great Depression. For those of us who truly care about the country and world, the last eight years have been a nightmare from which we could not wake. On election night in 2004, I watched people cry - I almost cried. The nightmare, as we knew it anyway, is now over.

It is a known demographic fact that the more education one has, the wider their worldview and more contact with different cultures, it is more likely that they will be liberals. Think about who is in the media - highly educated individuals who travel widely across the country, and internationally. It should come as no surprise why they were so excited for Obama - they have seen the collective effects of eight years of the Bush horror show.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:22 PM   #41
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
The One has been making news for years now, defended with passion by worshippers and the media, while his oponents are mocked and ridiculed! Promoted even as a "grand master" with a "divine mission" on Earth on this very forum! And, yes, that's my fault to point it out!

That doesn't make any sense!
hehe you should head over to rense.com

they crucified him daily

they hit McCain too, but man....they REALLY REALLY went after Obama big time

they made alex jones seem fair and balanced

I only watched the MSM to read between the lines of all the propaganda so I messed some of this "Elvis like" footage with people screaming and crying

as far as people putting their favorite guy on a pedestal

happens on all the forums everywhere during every election from my perspective

I hate election season
Old 11-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #42
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

The real problem is that the incumbants that voted for the bailout did not vote them out. There should have been new faces all over the place.

Will Rogers said it is good that we don't get all the government we pay for.

I agree!
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:25 PM   #43
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I to, am ready for change, yet I am a bit more mature to believe Obama, is a God or Jesus, of sorts. I get good vibes from the guy but not spiritual or Godlike blessing from the contortions of his vocal cords, to where I have to fall over and cry or anything. Yet that just tell you how deprived our county was of leadership. Someone looking at you saying yeah I understand. The irony is yes he really does. Thats the truth of the guy. He understands.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:29 PM   #44
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
It is a known demographic fact that the more education one has, the wider their worldview and more contact with different cultures
What has he done academically? Except writing his own biography while being paid to write a paper?

Quote:
All of the reasons I listed in my earlier post are why we are fascinated by the guy.
He is a politician! He wouldn't be there if didn't play the game. Besides, look at who supports him.

If this is NWO work, I have to say, they are good! Boy, they are good! Who would have thought of creating an enemy in the very presidency of the US? And then using the discontent of the world to promote their globalist guy, with an astounding support of the population?

Did you are see Star Wars III, how the emperor created that separatist threat, for them to gain people's support and power?

I am not saying he is part of the plan, but the current climate reminds me of that. The hysteria around him is irrational almost to a religious degree! It's like watching people worshiping a God or something. He is described as the embodiment of all good, and better yet, with a divine mission, certified by the charlatan prophet himself because of the "orbs of light" around him.

How difficult is to get that?
Old 11-05-2008, 10:36 PM   #45
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post

I am not saying he is part of the plan, but the current climate reminds me of that. The hysteria around him is irrational almost to a religious degree! It's like watching people worshiping a God or something. He is described as the embodiment of all good, and better yet, with a divine mission, certified by the charlatan prophet himself because of the "orbs of light" around him.

How difficult is to get that?
I am having trouble figuring out why that fault lays at Obama's feet

the sanity of those people doing these things are the ones to be questioned IMHO

how can you define the heart of a man by looking at how others around him act?
Old 11-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #46
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Is this a joke? I am serious, I am not sure. I mean, did you read the link I have posted here? There are some explanations there.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:07 PM   #47
historycircus

Anticomuna,

My comments about education and experience were not about Obama, they were about members of the media - I apologize if I did not make that clear.

I'm just saying that I don't think this guy is the boogey man a lot of people are making him out to be.

It's not hysteria, and I don't see any "orbs of light." I see a guy who may have a positive impact on our nation and our world. I might end up being wrong; we'll all soon find out.

The language you use makes me think you buy into the "anti-christ" stuff. We read your link - it just does not make much sense. The guy has some sort of conservative axe to grind, and his comparison of psychology is just plain old nuts.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #48
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am having trouble figuring out why that fault lays at Obama's feet

the sanity of those people doing these things are the ones to be questioned IMHO

Keep your Friends Close but keep your Enemies even Closer

Brilliant Stratagem of Light-Leader to Check the Darkness
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #49
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

I KNOW HUH! Everyone's in a cult these days.

Tony Danza, Mrs. Butterworth, That guy from STYX, The Carebears, The Fonz, even Julia Child!!!! ( I knew her cooking could only be that good if she sold her soul to the devil!)

All kidding aside, I Know we have to be on the look out for cult people, but this whole thing is starting to feel like the Salem Witch trials. WITCH!!!! BURN HER!!!!!

I know its important to be "on the look out" but lets be smart about it. Im sure "they" LOVE the fact that we run around pointing fingers at eachother all dang day. Because even if someone really is good, then they'll be called a "witch" anyway, right? Either way. THEY WIN. And I dont think Im cool with that.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #50
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
The dna of this man has all the suffering of hundreds of years behind him. This is a historic moment and assumptions and hearsay about the anti christ does not cut it. I have a relative who knows Obama well and has worked with him long before he was in the limelight.

Anti christ: the opposite of Christ. Who is this one or who are this one?
Anything that does not spell Christ behavior is anti christ. And with that, the so called christian fundamentalists groups which judge so much, condemn so much, hate so much...fit the bill.

We have been living with the anti christ for centuries.

The faces of the young people who were instrumental in rising him are the renewed hope of this nation. The young with the new dna. Small voices that have become as loud as thunder and have definitely say: "Enough!"

And anyone who says he or she knows he is evil, is speculating or merely spreading disinfo.

Let him work and we will see. Please have hope. Our hearts can elevate this Earth.
The sea-change reminds me of this quote by Victor Hugo from "Les Miserables":

"Should we continue to look upwards? Is the light we can see in the sky one of those which will presently be extinguished? The ideal is terrifying to behold, lost as it is in the depths, small, isolated, a pin-point, brilliant but threatened on all sides by the dark forces that surround it; nevertheless, no more in danger than a star in the jaws of the clouds."
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote