Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 11:50 AM   #1
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Leader of the Light has arisen

A Leader of Light has arisen

Many more Leaders of Light will follow

The Darkness trembled at the power of the Light

Yet no eyes see the Dragon of Truth and Transformation

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-05-2008 at 11:53 AM.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:52 AM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: A Leader of the Light has arisen

Really???? Where???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:57 AM   #3
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know wat you are on but can I have some, it sounds trippy
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:04 PM   #4
SoulSuspect

The light huh, George Bush Sr. always talked about himself as being a point of light. Illumnatti= illumantion of light. So obama is illumanti. No seriously is he? whats his baggage. I have a theory that these conspiracy theories and depressed topics of paranoia are not going to be as hardcore now. BC the fear and hate leader has got 2 months left. I personally feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. but i guess we shall see. OBAMA!!!
2 months we just got to hang on for 2 more months. They will be the longest two months ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding about the light thing i know what you meant just be more specific. Light doesnt neccesarily mean love or higher frequency.

PEACE, LOVE , and HOPE - WORLD WIDE
Old 11-05-2008, 12:10 PM   #5
Anticomuna
Banned

I am also curious. Where?
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:29 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
Archangel
Avalon Senior Member

Well you got what you wanted so now let's see if you want what you are going to get. Remember all those executive orders, now you are going to get to see them in action
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:29 PM   #8
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

The Deepest Cut is always the Obscure One.

Which Hand wields the Masked Blade of Truth's Light?

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-05-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:34 PM   #9
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I am usually a positive person......but What if Obama is the Anti Christ that will decieve the world??? Keep your eyes open. I am not saying he is. I don't even think an anti christ is comming but what if?
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #10
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Well you got what you wanted so now let's see if you want what you are going to get. Remember all those executive orders, now you are going to get to see them in action
the bible prophesied that during the 'end days' the antichrist will take a sort of throne at solomon's temple and rule the world for a short time before jesus comes back to rule the earth for 1000 yrs of peace.

well, the vatican and it's army, the jesuits, have been trying to fulfill this prophecy for hundreds of years. the founder of the jesuits: ingatius de loyola already tried to take jerusalem from the moslems (to gain access to solomon's temple) hundreds of years ago before organizing the order and before the inquisition. even today, the vatican/THE POWERS THAT BE are in a constant struggle to oppose the east so they can take control solomon's temple.

almost every religion that believes in 'end days' believes that they are here
, by the way.

the jesuits and vatican think they own the world (which they do) and they've divided the earth into 83 provinces, each ruled by a provincial from the vatican. the united states is 10 provinces. in the bible it states that the antichrist will overthrow 3 of the 10. at that time the remaining 7 will be in submission and agree to give their authority on earth to him, the antichrist.

for some background info on the jesuits:

in 1773 pope clement XIV issues 'dominucusac redemptor noster" to suppress the jesuit order. the order went underground and formed the bavarian illuminati, while gaining control over the papal orders. the order eventually received open protection from russia's catherine II "the great", and prussia's frederick II "the great" (history is written by the winner's folks). frederick the great supported the jesuits so much he wrote the last 8 degrees of the scottish rite in freemasonry. (the scottish rite degrees of freemasonry have heavy jesuit influence) the order was secretly protected by englands king george III. the order controlled the french revolution and brought napolean to power, who declared vengeance upon monarchs and anyone who expelled the society of the jesuits, including the knights of malta. the order was restored in 1814 by pope pius VII.

In the fourth of the 25 sessions of the council of trent, the jesuits condemn freedom of speech, press, and FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE. THIS IS WHERE THE COMMUNISM AND FASCISM COME FROM TODAY.

" it is in my opinion that if the liberties of this country - the usa - are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the roman catholic jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. they have instigated most of the wars in europe." - marquis de lafayette

Ignatius himself declared the purpose of the order was to: "...win to god (the pope of rome), not only a single nation, a single country, but all nations, all the kingdoms of the world."

"...as the order sought to rule the world from jerusalem then, so does it now. this is in complete accord with the bible prophecy declaring that the final end time satan-possessed dictator - the beast - will rule the world from jerusalem's third hebrew temple for 42 months prior tothe return of the lord jesus christ, he then to sit on the throne of his father david ruling the world for 1000 years." eric phelps

you can read much more about it here: http://www.whale.to/b/pope.html

and here: http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

the pieces of the puzzle are right in front of our eyes, all around us. but the powers that be really know what they're doing, and they do a good job of keeping the people blind. you need to start putting the pieces together to see the big picture.
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #11
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
The Deepest Cut is always the Obscure One.
You make no sense. And as far as I can tell the militant behavior of obamaists is very suspicious. It is almost as if they didn't want people asking questions. You should close your eyes and blindly trust some "orbs of light" that coincidentally only some recently reincarnated "prophet" can see.

Oh really? Why so much effort to silence people?
Old 11-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #12
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

The dna of this man has all the suffering of hundreds of years behind him. This is a historic moment and assumptions and hearsay about the anti christ does not cut it. I have a relative who knows Obama well and has worked with him long before he was in the limelight.

Anti christ: the opposite of Christ. Who is this one or who are this one?
Anything that does not spell Christ behavior is anti christ. And with that, the so called christian fundamentalists groups which judge so much, condemn so much, hate so much...fit the bill.

We have been living with the anti christ for centuries.

The faces of the young people who were instrumental in rising him are the renewed hope of this nation. The young with the new dna. Small voices that have become as loud as thunder and have definitely say: "Enough!"

And anyone who says he or she knows he is evil, is speculating or merely spreading disinfo.

Let him work and we will see. Please have hope. Our hearts can elevate this Earth.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #13
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
The dna of this man has all the suffering of hundreds of years behind him. This is a historic moment and assumptions and hearsay about the anti christ does not cut it. I have a relative who knows Obama well and has worked with him long before he was in the limelight.

Anti christ: the opposite of Christ. Who is this one or who are this one?
Anything that does not spell Christ behavior is anti christ. And with that, the so called christian fundamentalists groups which judge so much, condemn so much, hate so much...fit the bill.

We have been living with the anti christ for centuries.

The faces of the young people who were instrumental in rising him are the renewed hope of this nation. The young with the new dna. Small voices that have become as loud as thunder and have definitely say: "Enough!"

And anyone who says he or she knows he is evil, is speculating or merely spreading disinfo.

Let him work and we will see. Please have hope. Our hearts can elevate this Earth.
Ohhh man buddy.... He is evil otherwise he would have said something real... like Bush needs to be tried for war crimes... or 9-11 needs to be investigated... Or the federal reserve nees abolished.. or bla bla bla... the list goes on... I am not spreading dis info... I am telling you that he is just going down the same road as the rest of the politicians...

Plus he could have been mind controlled... I have this feeling he is a manchurian canidate anyways...
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #14
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

The Darkness quavered at the Sight of Heavens

Trillions of Light-flakes alighting on Daughter Earth

Which Light-flake shalt start the Mother of Avalanches?

An Avalanche of Light to crush all Darkness?
Old 11-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #15
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Obama graduated from harvard..he was the president of his law class... Such can be done only if you are skull and bones...does that tell you something ?...
He serves the same master that bush does...
He is part of a big, big plan going around for millenia......
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:11 PM   #16
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

I'm shocked. Am I on the right forum? Politics is rotten no-one elected can change that.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #17
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

the light shone and the darkness was not present

the light wandered and came upon the entrance to a cave and became curious of the darkness within

the light entered the cave to observe and the darkness was no more

once the light left the cave, the darkness returned yet had become curious of the light

so it crept out of the cave to observe the light and the darkness was no more

let those who know the light fear no darkness
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:33 PM   #18
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
A Leader of Light has arisen

Many more Leaders of Light will follow

The Darkness trembled at the power of the Light

Yet no eyes see the Dragon of Truth and Transformation
Who? Lucifer? Hate to bust your bubble, but Satan (Lucifer - The Angel of Light) has risen for quite a while. His latest pawn, Obama, will deceive the masses, crush the innocent, and destroy those who follow Yahweh Elohim (God Almighty). A bloodletting will be a normal, daily routine from this moment on. Watch out for the upcoming onslaught of the devil.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:49 PM   #19
Deoxyan

the only light bearers and antichrists are ourselves. Err, wait, we are the result of the fusion of the two.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #20
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post

Oh really? And anybody saying that he is some sort of messiah with "orbs or light" surrounding him is what? Obamaists do nothing, but to try to silence those that ask questions.

Obama is not objective.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:21 PM   #21
Suriel

Wink Re: A Leader of the Light has arisen

Is there a real topic of discussion here? It would be nice to see a real conversation for a change. Otherwise these riddles and poetry phrases
about the light might need to be deciphered. And I really can't
see where this is going?

Truthsayer if you speak the truth then tell us directly what your
real agenda is? In your perspective who is the light and who is the dark?
Maybe then the members can have a real truthful discussion.
We are all here to learn and experience life and its challenges.

Although your input is respected, please tell us who the leader
of the light is - maybe this thread can be more productive.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #22
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

There will be new curtains in the White House bedrooms. Otherwise, nothing will change with this election. We were allowed a choice between vanilla evil and chocolate evil. They're both poison.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #23
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Ohhh man buddy.... He is evil otherwise he would have said something real... like Bush needs to be tried for war crimes... or 9-11 needs to be investigated... Or the federal reserve nees abolished.. or bla bla bla... the list goes on... I am not spreading dis info... I am telling you that he is just going down the same road as the rest of the politicians...

Plus he could have been mind controlled... I have this feeling he is a manchurian canidate anyways...
Let us assume that Bam Bam agrees with what we talk about here - he wants to go after Bush, get rid of the federal reserve, etc. Do you really think he would have gotten elected if he layed that on the people? Will prosecuting Bush help anyone, or just breed more division and deadlock in our government? One only has to look at the Ron Paul campaign to see how far that gets you today. In order to get into a position of power to do any of this, he had to temper his message. No one will get elected saying such things, thats just the way it is. Keep in mind that John Kennedy had to publicly distance himself from the Civil Rights movement during his campaign, and once in office, paved the way for affirmative action and the Civil Rights/Voting Rights Acts.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:46 PM   #24
Anticomuna
Banned

http://www.faithfreedom.org/obama.html
Old 11-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #25
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
This article is a lot of blathering from someone who seems to have forgotten a little episode in 1923 called the Beer Hall Putsch.