Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-30-2008, 03:31 PM   #1
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO's Disabeling Missiles - National TV Interview

Here is a good interview by Larry King about military officials who are claiming that they know the government is covering up information about UFO's.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...ef=videosearch
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO's Disabeling Missiles - National TV Interview

Yes this looks pretty genuine but it's on CNN... do you TRUST anything on CNN??
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Any info that comes out trying to bring UFO's to light is good, it does not matter where it is coming from, as long it can reach people, that is what matters to me.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:40 PM   #4
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phosphene_Sparks View Post
Yes this looks pretty genuine but it's on CNN... do you TRUST anything on CNN??
this information existed long before larry king was discussing it. was it legitimate when steven greer wrote his book, and is all the sudden bull**** because larry brings it up? what's happening is the last horse (mainstream media) is finally approaching the finish line
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:47 PM   #5
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Their are some other interviews on CNN with Larry King just search UFO's on CNN's website...

One guy actually comes on and talks about a government insider who has told him about multiple timelines.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #6
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
this information existed long before larry king was discussing it. was it legitimate when steven greer wrote his book, and is all the sudden bull**** because larry brings it up? what's happening is the last horse (mainstream media) is finally approaching the finish line

Okay well I sincerely hope you're correct! :-) I'm hoping it doesn't get spun into "the UFOs are now attacking...we need a world Army"
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #7
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently, today is the anniversary of the 1st broadcast of War of the Worlds.

Just a useless factoid for you!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:35 PM   #8
Suriel

Wink Re: UFO's Disabeling Missiles - National TV Interview

It's good to know that we have intelligent people out there in the Universe. All nuclear missles should be disabled IMO.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:33 AM   #9
Proletariat
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome video. more people need to come to light to reveal our et friends. it comes as sort of a surprise to me to see this actually being discussed on CNN! of all places. wowzers.
Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:38 AM   #10
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
It's good to know that we have intelligent people out there in the Universe. All nuclear missles should be disabled IMO.
Unfortunately, it has the reverse effect of making people paranoid...
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:14 AM   #11
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

A few days ago I started a thread asking anyone that encountered an et presence to write in about it. To get away from the govt's controlling tactics.
I had a military clearance above top secret. I was assigned to missile operations security.
One night back in the early 70's, while on duty the with U.S. Air Force I was assigned to air traffic control. I remember a blip came across the controler's screen. He immediately tried to contact the aircraft.
He advised the aircraft that it had entered into U.S. air space. He stated the quadrant, and he stated the vector, etc. etc. and informed the aircraft that it must identify itself. We received no response. He waited a moment before repeating the instructions.
He turned to me and asked my advise. I suggested contacting the base commander.
He did. The commander, a Lt. General, orderd the scrambling of two jets, SOP, to go up and visually identify. Scrambled they were.
The captain of one jet was given the coordinates of the unidentified aircraft.
The second jet followed as they closed on it's position. SOP.
The conversation went something like this between air traffic control and our jets.
"Lights ahead-we're on a heading of", and he called out his location.
"The aircraft seems to be oddly, circular,,, colorless, no distinguishable characteristics."
"Closing,,,a,,,the aircraft is moving away,,,will pursue."
"A,,,base, we're begining a verticle climb."
"A base, this baby is in a verticle climb and pulling away from us like we're standing still."
The controller called to the jet and asked it to estimate the persued aircraft's speed? This is where my life changed. My understanding of the question alot of people are searching for.
"Well we're doing excess of mach one, and that baby is gone." At that point the pilot knew he could do nothing more. He advised us he was returning to base.
The air traffic controller confirmed and signed off.
That night I knew beyond any doubt, that the aircraft that we, the U.S. Air Force, persued in excess of the top speed any military aircraft on this planet could do, was not of this earth. We, the U.S. govt, had the most advanced technology of the day and we were out done.
To this day I have never questioned the existance of et. When others talk about it, I remain quiet, I listen. I don't try to convince anyone of et's existance.

Peace, love and harmony...Topper

If Steve is on line tonight, there's my experience.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:52 AM   #12
Proletariat
Avalon Senior Member

Good story, now it's got me thinking. why are the ET's being so discreet about their presence? Do they really not want the majority of humanity knowing about them? If their intent is to keep us from destroying ourselves, why are they still letting us have war? Why can't they make a mass landing in the middle of a major city?
Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:55 AM   #13
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proletariat View Post
Good story, now it's got me thinking. why are the ET's being so discreet about their presence? Do they really not want the majority of humanity knowing about them? If their intent is to keep us from destroying ourselves, why are they still letting us have war? Why can't they make a mass landing in the middle of a major city?
this has been discussed many times and is a pretty complicated matter. in short, it has to do with free will. they cannot infringe upon humanities free will. humanity as a whole is not ready. the implications are so far reaching and so profound that many people would not be able to handle it. until everybody is adequately prepared both emotionally and spiritually to handle it, it will not happen. but don't worry. we're getting closer all the time
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:04 PM   #14
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

As long as we are not a threat to anyone else in the universe, we are left alone. As soon as we take our neculear power into space, and start transporting it around with our negitive attitudes that are quick to push the button, or pull the trigger, you will see how quickly et will appear...

Old 10-31-2008, 04:08 PM   #15
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

interesting. Thanks for the link.

Last edited by Xhaosis; 10-31-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:10 PM   #16
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Moved thread to Ufology.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:58 PM   #17
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Here is a good interview by Larry King about military officials who are claiming that they know the government is covering up information about UFO's.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...ef=videosearch
The video on that link is Peruvian shamans giving good vibes to obama!?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:47 AM   #18
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

agreed; if humans try 2 take nukes into space the law of attraction will take effect & it will be the 1970s(?) classic SPACE INVADARs all over.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:53 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
As long as we are not a threat to anyone else in the universe, we are left alone. As soon as we take our neculear power into space, and start transporting it around with our negitive attitudes that are quick to push the button, or pull the trigger, you will see how quickly et will appear...

We have already sent something nuclear-related into space. I may be wrong but I remember reading about something like this a few years ago.

And with our trigger-happy politicians, I wouldn't be surprised if E.Ts took notice and are making themselves known slowly.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:44 AM   #20
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
this has been discussed many times and is a pretty complicated matter. in short, it has to do with free will. they cannot infringe upon humanities free will. humanity as a whole is not ready. the implications are so far reaching and so profound that many people would not be able to handle it. until everybody is adequately prepared both emotionally and spiritually to handle it, it will not happen. but don't worry. we're getting closer all the time
---

Hi there,
read most of your stuff when it came across my reading of threads of interest. You seem to project a good opinion. But I'm having trouble understanding what it is your trying to project?
Certainly is based on no on the report but considerations members write -- yes?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:18 AM   #21
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Cassini was sent up and was plutonium driven.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:59 PM   #22
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Star wars project was scrapped. Let me rephrase.
When we take our nuke weapons into space, and aim them away from earth, with a capability of doing harm to another civilization, property or planet, we will experience the full technology of ET.

Remember...Cla-tu, Gort, Barada, Nic-to
Old 11-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #23
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Star wars project was scrapped. Let me rephrase.
When we take our nuke weapons into space, and aim them away from earth, with a capability of doing harm to another civilization, property or planet, we will experience the full technology of ET.

Remember...Cla-tu, Gort, Barada, Nic-to
---

Hey there, think the movie was written by Bates but what I found out recently had to do with Wise seriously changing the story-line. Too bad Wise couldn't carry it into Star trek, the movie.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:31 AM   #24
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have read this "they cannot infringe upon humanities free will" thing loads of times on lots of threads.

How do we know this, who has spoken to the E.T.s, who can confirm this?
I don't really agree with this, its to easy. For one, ufo's are already appearing all over the planet. This already violates that law. There has been cases where hundreds of people were witness to ufo's. Now I don't think that all the ufo's are of the same race, or that all of them are E.T at all. I do think that E.Ts have their own agenda when they come here and I would imagine most of them are not here to help solve our problems. Maybe some are here to help and are doing what they can in their own way. Then again maybe some are activley hostile against us. The truth probably lies somewhere in between.

What do I know?
I KNOW very little if Im honest, but I suspect alot.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:39 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I have read this "they cannot infringe upon humanities free will" thing loads of times on lots of threads.

How do we know this, who has spoken to the E.T.s, who can confirm this?
I don't really agree with this, its to easy. For one, ufo's are already appearing all over the planet. This already violates that law. There has been cases where hundreds of people were witness to ufo's. Now I don't think that all the ufo's are of the same race, or that all of them are E.T at all. I do think that E.Ts have their own agenda when they come here and I would imagine most of them are not here to help solve our problems. Maybe some are here to help and are doing what they can in their own way. Then again maybe some are activley hostile against us. The truth probably lies somewhere in between.

What do I know?
I KNOW very little if Im honest, but I suspect alot.

Merlin.
I also wonder about the whole "free will" thing as well. If anyone recalls, weren't we given free will by our creator (whoever it may be) and perhaps this is the reference to the so-called infringement upon that?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote