Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Proof of Alien Encounter

Has anyone actually encountered an alien presence. I have. While serving in the U.S. Air Force. They are here and this is fact. I do not need any government to confirm this for me. Any others out there? Let's hear your facts, and please, no BS. Thank you.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Proof of Alien Encounter

Hi Topper ...

could you please elaborate on your encounter....

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, how and where did you meet it.

Where was it from.

What did it look like etc?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #4
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Please elaborate
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:23 AM   #5
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

did you get a headace after ?

everytime I try to share my story I get ignored so Im not intrested in sharing it anymore..
i presented video and a photos..but nobody sees it but me.
i was able to identify the type of alien as a mantis so far..
as for facts..*L* whats thats supose to mean..
you know they exsist and you want facts from others ?

whats your point?>
ETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:53 PM   #6
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

ETE, if you want you can pm me. I would love to hear about your encounter with et.

Topper
Old 10-29-2008, 11:55 PM   #7
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member

want contact? go on one of steven greer's CE5 expeditions, you'll get contact
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:14 AM   #8
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Pleiadian, have you gone to Greer's CE5 protocol sessions? I was about to until I was asked for $1,000. Your the first and I'm very interested in your experience. You could be my deciding factor for his next session in Carolina.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:07 AM   #9
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Hi ETE... I appreciate your situation if you have shared your experiences with people who have no framework to understand this issue.

I heard that Dr. Mitchell, NASA Astronaut and 6th man to walk on the moon, recently said in an interview that more than 70% of Americans believe that Earth is being visited by extraterrestrials. That's actually quite astounding!

But the mind control going on in this country and many others is intense today, and the ridicule factor has been learned very well. Most people are programmed (though they don't know it or would deny it) to laugh off the idea of extraterrestrials when in public situations. But, privately they are apparently much more sure that the visitors are here.

I, for one, would be honestly interested in your story, if you are inclined to share it.

Best to you!

Seekntruth
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:32 AM   #10
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Take that $1000 and make it a vacation and go to James Gilliland's ranch by Mt. Adams, WA. http://eceti.org
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:24 AM   #11
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

~cough~

im outa here

Last edited by ETE; 10-31-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #12
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Pleiadian, have you gone to Greer's CE5 protocol sessions? I was about to until I was asked for $1,000. Your the first and I'm very interested in your experience. You could be my deciding factor for his next session in Carolina.
Topper ... you needn't spend any cash or go to his session. You can get the CD (important) and book (background) and do it yourself.

PS. It is unlikely they'll accept you on a course without having done this anyway. They want everyone to come in pre-trained and in-the-know.
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:30 PM   #13
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Pleiadian, thanks for the tip. I have read his book. Will get the CD and learn all that I can.
Peace, love and harmony.....Topper
Old 10-30-2008, 01:47 PM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Topper,

I see that you started this thread with a statement. You have encountered an alien presence.

I also notice that you are keen to know of other people who have also encountered an alien presence. This keeness seems to overshadow the lack of information about your alien encounter.

As we all here in the forum are with the general belief that aliens exist, it's natural that the person who claims to have encountered an alien presence can share this experience with us all, in complete freedom.

I always encourage genuine testimony, in good faith.

If you can enlighten us as to how this encounter came around, if it was a physical encounter, or if it was a UFO encounter and also when and where it happened would be very useful.

If you like you can send me a Private Message. All details would be kept under wraps until you give them clearance.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Has anyone actually encountered an alien presence. I have. While serving in the U.S. Air Force. They are here and this is fact. I do not need any government to confirm this for me. Any others out there? Let's hear your facts, and please, no BS. Thank you.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:53 AM   #15
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETE View Post

I don't have any doubts about aliens, i pretty much always believed they were around.
I believe that theres a long convoluted story that will soon come to light that an alliance of factions of 'aliens' or 'entity's' have aligned them selfs ...calibrating events..and people of influence... manipulating things all along the time line of humanity using timetravel ..I don't think things are accidental..some things seems to be but are maximized to fit an agenda..
We never will see them loose a ship or a craft..they can go back to times and rework the situations to the outcome they deem necessary..
oh and the key thing they have to be careful with is that they have to play by the rules and deceive those into alliance's..humanity must choose.

like eve in the garden..enticed she was to eat..not forced.
as was said..'lead us not in 'temptation' but deliver us from evil'
cause there are rules...
ultimately the truth that the souls of mankind..or better understood as 'time well spent'
is a prize ..when the net is too full for the load it will start to tear..
then the whole catch is at risk..
they cant take more then they are given..

so don't give in.

The sovereignty of humanity is what we are learning from all this..
how to sit with strangers and how to be a host and not a slave

incarnates we are..
walking on a path we have forgotten that will ultimately lead us to remembering
that all paths lead us home
Very interesting images.. I think I remember seeing those at some time in the past. Eerie, I'd say!

To me, a few of the essential proofs of the extraterrestial presence are the testimonies of Dr. Michael Wolf, Dr. John Mack, Stewart Swerdlow, and Michael Tsarion. There are many others, of course, but these are some heavy hitters that I have found are triangulating events, earth history, and much more while actually making sense of the visitation and intervention occurring on Earth.

Someone I just recently came across is Marshall Vian Summers, who has written two books about the "Allies of Humanity". That information is very similar to what you have stated.

Mankind is a resource to these visitors, in more ways than one. But, we are having to be cleverly and completely deceived into allowing ourselves to be overtaken and controlled by these off-worlders. They must get our cooperation to fulfill their ultimate plans.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this issue. It's incredibly important to the human race as a whole!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:01 AM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

well said Steve A.

Topper, I also would love to hear your story if you would/could be so kind to share?

I have never encountered an Alien that im aware of,
but still, somehow, i have no doubts whatsoever.

I know they are real , just as well as i know that Autumn smells good. lol

Cant wait for the day to come, I know it will one of these days,

but in the meantime,
i love taking all i can from experiences like yours.

so, may i live vicariously through you for a few minutes? lol

Thanks, Peace
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:08 AM   #17
David
Avalon Senior Member

Topper, you are not alone with your exsperience(s). I'm sure I can speak for a lot of people when I say it was difficult at first to exspress everything that happened but you are in good company.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:34 AM   #18
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekntruth View Post
Very interesting images.. I think I remember seeing those at some time in the past. Eerie, I'd say!

To me, a few of the essential proofs of the extraterrestial presence are the testimonies of Dr. Michael Wolf, Dr. John Mack, Stewart Swerdlow, and Michael Tsarion. There are many others, of course, but these are some heavy hitters that I have found are triangulating events, earth history, and much more while actually making sense of the visitation and intervention occurring on Earth.

Someone I just recently came across is Marshall Vian Summers, who has written two books about the "Allies of Humanity". That information is very similar to what you have stated.

Mankind is a resource to these visitors, in more ways than one. But, we are having to be cleverly and completely deceived into allowing ourselves to be overtaken and controlled by these off-worlders. They must get our cooperation to fulfill their ultimate plans.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this issue. It's incredibly important to the human race as a whole!
your welcome =)

Im starting to get the idea that Our participation is what leads us into learning the lessons necessary for our own good.
I find that if they really wanted to take us into their agenda as slaves ..they could very well use force ..but to see the method of subtle coercion as a key playing mechanism in there approach tells me that they them selfs are either being watched..or they have chosen this approach to manipulating the entire human race through our time line into 'following' as a matter of strategic benefit to them..like the illusion of freedom and democracy keeps us participating ..if we grew up thinking we were slaves we would fight ..so give the inmates silver plates and golden cups and soft beds and fancy entertainment etc..you know what im sayen

our will is vital..
i think we have allot more potential that we have yet to discover..
and many are aware and are seeking to tap this.

we are starting to discover that we are more..putting our controllers into a panic..
the funny thing..*LOL*
is that changes into our DNA are awakening to deal with the threat..like any evolving organism will adapt to a threat ..it may seem the threat has been identified and we are starting to see the first fruits of the new arrivals.

check into
Drunvalo Melchizedek: Super Psychic Children
this is one of the fix's..

when Jesus was said to walk on water..*L* these kids are walking through walls
I think he was a prototype of whats to come..

we are aware now..we may not see the sun rising righ tnow but we sure can see the light as it comes around the bend....sunrise is sunrise..soon enough.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:28 PM   #19
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

To all, I have posted my encounter on thread "UFO'S Disabeling Missiles".
This was an encounter while I was assigned to Missile Operation Security with the United States Air Force. This was back in the 70's. While attached to Air Traffic Control we encounter an aircraft. We had to scramble two jets to visually identify. At that time our technology was the most advanced on our planet, and this aircraft out preformed ours inexplicibly. I explained in more detail on thread "UFO'S Disabeling Missiles".
In our opinion, highly classified members of the U.S. Air Force, the aircraft we encountered that day was clearly, Not of This Earth!
Peace, love and harmony...Topper
Old 10-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #20
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

awesome, thanks topper!!
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:02 PM   #21
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
just curious wat was your rank and tell me about ur encounter
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:50 PM   #22
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETE View Post
did you get a headace after ?

everytime I try to share my story I get ignored so Im not interested in sharing it anymore..
i presented video and a photos..but nobody sees it but me.
i was able to identify the type of alien as a mantis so far..

well since i posted the images the most I got was
'Very interesting images..'

was i right or what?

people PMing me who got the scoop didn't respond about the pictures either..
odd how that is don't you think?

Thats what I meant by posting they 'ignored' me..its pointless to share..

see ya

Last edited by ETE; 10-31-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:03 PM   #23
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

ETE, you have to give people time to digest the information you gave them. People handle things in many different ways. If a person gets frightened, they sometime ignore the very thing that frightens them. Doubt is the number one trait of humans. Lets say, Joe is invited to go play ball on Sunday. He's delighted but when he expresses his joy he will always add, "It will probably rain on Sunday." Some people think that others just make stuff up in order to get attention. None of this should be taken personally. As you get older, stuff like this will bother you less and less.
So, take your time and select friends that have the same interests as you do. Friends that will understand and support your information.
I believe. I understand. You can send me any of your information when you feel the desire. We can discuss it. Intelligently, symbolically, technologically, what ever suits the situation.

Appreciate your time.

Topper.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:16 PM   #24
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Topper,

When is Dr. Greer coming to Carolina?
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:21 PM   #25
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

If my memory serves it may be this weekend. Better to log into his site, Disclosure project.com. If this isn't right, let me know and I'll get the correct info.