Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 01:01 AM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default child sex abuse-d kuchinic reveals H.R.2977

I have been doing alot of reading and I though I had heard it all. This shows that our government wanna be congressmen / senators are aware of all of this. Dennis told them and we all need to read these before the elections.

This is shocking .......devastating and makes me angry enough to tell the world. I'm sure many of you know this, but I just waking up wanted to share

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_...illuminati.htm

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_...clip_dolls.htm
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:35 AM   #2
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: child sex abuse-d kuchinic reveals H.R.2977

Warning to ALL MEMBERS reading this thread... this is an ADULT topic.

All the information pertaining to this subject is very, very dark and negative. Please make sure your are properly grounded and protected while reading about this issue. This information has been known for quite some time now... but MOST people can not believe it. The TRUTH is out there, but you may never be the same after learning about this.

Because of the volitility of this subject... this thread will be moderated heavily and severely. PLEASE make sure your posts are on topic, and free of insults aimed at other members.

I ask you to think twice b4 researching about this... the stories and testimony of those involved will stay with you forever. Good people who tried to expose this subject have disappeared, some have been murdered, careers have been ruined, some committed suicide.

This video will give you an overview:

Conspiracy of Silence - Illuminati Pedophiles in Washington D.C.
(documentary) - 55 min - May 3, 1994

Last edited by Argante; 10-19-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:58 AM   #3
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. This makes my blood boil. The shame they will feel when they have to really look at the choices they have made in this life. Remember the movie, The Handmaidens Tale? God- that scared the hell out of me. We have to do our job and maintain the positive flow of energy out to the universe which will help minimize the pain that ALL of us feel including, and most of all, the children. This is when I feel that double edged sword and have to remind myself to stay calm. If you have a plan, I'm in.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:43 AM   #4
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

I found this video of Peggy Kane. I dont assume what shes saying is true but she does mention child abuse in this video. I thought there were some interesting connections on the reptilian requirement to abuse children.

WARNING: Also very dark material (almost haunting, IF true).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...g&q=peggy+kane
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:56 AM   #5
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

These low level sell out humans create "loosh" for entities to feed off.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:32 AM   #6
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Unforunatly i have done some research on this subject and yes I SO AGREE with Mary Lou...please be aware of the affect this subject matter may have on you...like she said the subject matter is dark and certainly evil...be aware of your emotions and your state of mind...and YES it is real...ask for protection from your guides or say a prayer before you read or view anything regarding this subject...
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:13 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I certainly didnt mean any harm with my thread

I have read many accounts of this and more and more coming out daily. The canadian holocaust is in video form and now I heard another trial going on in Wisconsin which involved my daughter in laws grandmother. so its true. I change my anger to good vibes when I pray for all these lost souls.

I will restrict my post in the future to only good thoughts after I find a few.

I will be happier when we win this battle
Old 10-19-2008, 05:52 AM   #8
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

I know it's probably not proper to state this here but HOW FAR DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO! how much evil, how much disdain for human life is there? I used to be 'asleep' but i now see everything in a different way.
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:36 AM   #9
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you mntruthseeker, I need these reminders.

I know that sound strange, allow me to explain.

The reason I began to research occult subjects like these, was because I could never reconcile w/in myself, the reason that I had it so easy (in life), and so many have it so hard. At the time I had no idea about any specifics, of what might be going on, but I had an idea that it was awful. It is a feeling that has been w/ me as far back as I can remember, which was simply, that things are not right in the world.
The very first intro I had to these subjects was at a fairly young age (21 or so), when I heard that the Discovery Channel had declined to air the documentary that Mary Lou has provided, "Conspiracy of Silence". I was able to find it on google video soon after. It was hard to watch as, I had been raised Roman Catholic (which i have strayed from today) and had a relatively good/benign view of my schooling.
I remember that night I also watched David Icke interview Arizona Wilder. (sidenote: I remember checking the date of the Icke interview after I heard that prince Charles was going to marry Camilla Parker Bowles, because Wilder had said that would happen. She was spot on well before any media had picked that up.) I was a mess for days after that night.
There is alot of talk about fear mongering on this forum, people don't want to talk about things that make them fearful, but I simply cannot put it out of my mind. And I don't want to, because it reminds me that there are people who are capable of this evil.
I am always reminded of a quote from American Beauty (great movie despite what I'm about to say) when I think about this stuff.
Quote:
Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
I feel just the opposite sometimes.
I feel more empathy than I can bare at times, but it passes, because my life is a cake walk. I do what I can for the people around me, but there is still the sense that it is not enough. I have felt for a long time now that at some point in my life, I will be put to a test. I need to remember so that when the time comes, I'll be ready to jump in and do what I can.

Thanks for reminding me.

Last edited by raulduke; 10-19-2008 at 08:43 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:06 PM   #10
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting this. I'm glad it was brought up with caution.
You're only as sick as your secrets and I think for these victims, it's important to speak out about what happened to them and it helps them heal.
Maybe our compassion for them will somehow help them.
I have a little child and this brings even more awareness to me.
David Icke mentioned on an interview that the rituals, etc, that this perpetrators do and the energy they vaccum kills their empathy and compassion for others, which is probably why for us, hurting children is incomprehensible but for them, they have disconnected from that part of their psyche. He calls them soul- less beings.
Awareness is key and this is the part where I wish I had super powers and could just stop this from going on and save these children.
This is exactly why I remind myself to always give love as much as I can because I know in other places others are not so fortunate.
I do pray, hope, that as we evolve, and the movement grows and people become aware, this will all vanish. Miracles are possible. Look at us, we are miracles. We are awake.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #11
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I feel more empathy than I can bare at times, but it passes, because my life is a cake walk. I do what I can for the people around me, but there is still the sense that it is not enough. I have felt for a long time now that at some point in my life, I will be put to a test. I need to remember so that when the time comes, I'll be ready to jump in and do what I can.

Ditto your sentiments....that's exactly how I feel. Perhaps it is necessary to read gross stuff like this to get to know the very dark side of reality. Important, however, not to dwell on it otherwise it can seriously affect your mindset. I was really upset for days when I first encountered this material a couple of years ago.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:25 PM   #12
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your feedback sunflower.
You know, it's the secrets and cover-ups that anger me the most.

Yes, we have to channel this anger and negativity and turn it into a creative constructive and active energy towards justice and light.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:34 PM   #13
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lou View Post

All the information pertaining to this subject is very, very dark and negative. Please make sure your are properly grounded and protected while reading about this issue. This information has been known for quite some time now... but MOST people can not believe it. The TRUTH is out there, but you may never be the same after learning about this.

Because of the volitility of this subject... this thread will be moderated heavily and severely. PLEASE make sure your posts are on topic, and free of insults aimed at other members.

I ask you to think twice b4 researching about this... the stories and testimony of those involved will stay with you forever. Good people who tried to expose this subject have disappeared, some have been murdered, careers have been ruined, some committed suicide.

I have taken Mary Lou's advice and decided NOT to delve into this right now (a rare occurence for me!) as I'm not feeling particularly strong, however, I do have a question if someone wouldn't mind answering it for me.

I have always been a big advocate of Dennis Kucinich so I'm curious about "H.R. 2977"...wasn't that the "Space Preservation Bill" that he brought forward? Is that what you are referring to? Sorry to seem like a nit wit.

Thanks in advance for anyone's clarification. We can only medidate and pray for this endless evil to dissipate.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:14 AM   #14
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: child sex abuse-d kuchinic reveals H.R.2977

I have been doing alot of reading and I though I had heard it all. This shows that our government wanna be congressmen / senators are aware of all of this. Dennis told them and we all need to read these before the elections.

This is shocking .......devastating and makes me angry enough to tell the world. I'm sure many of you know this, but I just waking up wanted to share

Wow. This is WAY TOO CRAZY! Thanks for the incredible links. I have the Transformation of America book. I started to read it, but it was just TOO INCREDIBLE TO BELIEVE. Somthing like what one may feel upon first learning about aliens...especially reptilians.

I can't believe it. I'm in total shock!

fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:11 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I think I read about stuff like this before. It certainly doesn't surprise me. When power is left unchecked, all kinds of criminal acts take place.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:50 AM   #16
Whitewolf

When the war of Good vs. Evil is all said and done, JUSTICE will take place. The evil ones will be vanquished. The victims will find peace within themselves. As these negative thoughts cloud our minds, let us remember what is coming...the Great Ascension. We WILL have Peace. The abuse WILL end.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #17
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post

Important, however, not to dwell on it otherwise it can seriously affect your mindset.
Thanks sunflower,
Very true, I found that myself after awhile. I have somehow consciously been able to compartmentalize different information in my brain. My little sister just graduated from the police academy and she is seeing all sorts of awful things on patrol. I have been talking w/ her about this subject. They teach it to the recruits (compartmentalization) but it is in a more subconscious way, like repetetive excercises. She is changing somewhat, and I've been debating wether or not to address the issue, because I know that it can be beneficial in the shrort term, but potentially harmful in time.

I am a really goofy type of guy overall, but there are many dimensions there.
If I didn't (consciously) compartmentalize these things, they would cripple me mentally.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:44 AM   #18
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

These are very difficult topics for sure. The basic reason for most of the perversions is either related to energy vampirism or gaining control of people through blackmail or buy in. The devil himself, can never return to the regions of pure spirit. He has no such link as we do. All the energy for his existence comes from vampirism or leaching energy off of souls. Our outward expressions such as lust or anger are food for the devil, demons and servants of the devil (gods) of the material divisions.

What is most disturbing about all of these topics like this is the shocking degree to which people will cooperate. The movie Changeling in theaters now is a good example of this. It is a reflection of a complete lack of genuine inclination and faith in the Supreme Being. Real courage to stand up for truth or even to be aware of what this might be is not going to come from make-believe fantasy faith. But real, living experience by association and most people don't want anything to do with that and have no conception that it even exists or would matter.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #19
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

It's surprising you did not chime in when my post on this subject was made.

Children are used throughout our culture as no one would ever suspect them they make the perfect moles. They're used against whistle blowers, activists, and other people targeted for various reasons.

The reason no one says anything are the socalled 'Illuminait' are ruthless, obviously. Those that are aware of their hold on the BLUE Masons and Contractor Masons, and even a perceptage of 'teachers' in our public schools, are fully aware of their 'You either with us or with the target' mentality.

This exists in every major city in which I've contacts. SF East Bay, Chicago, New York, Washington; I'm confident they exist everywhere there's organized crime as they leverage them as well.

All it takes is compartmentalization of information and lies to mobilize even good people against those so targeted.

Every once in a while someone is sacrificed to make it look like American law is against this process operating under the cover of Satanism.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:14 AM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I am happy to see the feedback but disapointed in the fact that I didn't check back on this site. I seem to be protecting myself more so that ever lately.

I tried to pull up some of the sites mentioned here and they are already delected. Isn't that amazing how fast they get taken off the net.

I used to worry about my children but now I freak out over every child in this world if they are missing. For instant all the children in the 3rd world, Iraq, Afganhistan,Africa........God be with them all

These children will be our new heroes as they will be back and fight with us to end this sexual abuse soon.

I deleted the horrible things I just wrote as I have to learn to forgive and this is my hardest task. I find it too very hard to forgive anyone for such acts
Old 12-09-2008, 04:41 AM   #21
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up. I think I'd rather remain naive and not read any further.

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argante View Post

hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #22
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

such atrocities to children occur all over this globe daily, what rises to the surface is sadly only a fraction of what we know, grows like a disease, everyone with a conscience hopes and prays for it to end but it is the cover-ups from those in power that continue to make this a reality of the now and thereby it continues to feed and grow in shocking numbers …

we know this is real but for the most part we do not have the ability to know on a larger scale where it all takes place, we only need to be aware that it does, give the benefit of the doubt to testimonials of such sinister acts …

everything is energy, we are energy and we can raise vibration for all children who suffer at the hands of this evil, the energy field has no limitations, countries on the other side of this planet are energetically only an intention away …

we can allow for healing of children everywhere by means of simply looking to the ones in close proximity of our selves, take the blinders off, be aware of what might be occurring which causes them fear, remind ourselves we have a conscience …

if only for that moment, gather our strength and our courage and stand up for the child whose voice cannot be heard, speak our truth, do not allow our own fear to walk by them for the universe provides us the opportunity in that one moment to be the essence of who we are and who we were meant to be …

that moment could be the sacred breath for that precious child, the point in which their life could take a completely different direction than it should take, perhaps the breaking of their spirit, perhaps something worse …

the eyes of evil are void of the colors of humanness, deep pools of black they are, oblivious to truth, no conscience exists, a soul within has been sold somewhere along the line for a very high price …

evil that allows for the suffering of children to continue lacks universal context, context that knows what is wrong and what is right, what is good and what is evil … it lacks this context …

those with loving souls ask over and over, how can this be, who would do such a thing, why do they continue to allow it … and it is always at that point that we cease to find our answers and that is because our minds try to make logic of the acts at hand …

we are who we are and evil is what it is and we will never, ever, come to know how this evil functions and why, it will never be possible for us to understand this as we have within us universal context and the dark which enables these acts upon children, against their free will … this dark has no context in its mind, it has no soul … we will never be able to make a comparison of the two, to make any kind of logic of how they can do what they do …

stand up for, speak on behalf of, inspire, encourage, protect a child within reach of your self …

place a small drop of healing intention in the waters of this earth, the drop will not remain where it is placed, it will expand and become a larger drop, it does so because you as its creator have placed it lovingly … your pure intentions will ripple throughout the four corners of this earth, to allow all children’s healing …

smile warmly to one child today, allow them to be who they are … through them, remember your own inner child …

as this earth’s vibration increases, so does healing on every level, negativity crumbles like an old cookie in the presence of purity, the crumbs will dissolve …

one day, this darkness will dissolve

peace and be well this day

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those that do evil, but because of those that look on and do nothing"
Albert Einstein
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #23
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: child sex abuse-d kuchinic reveals H.R.2977

This will be where the crackdown will begin.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote