Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-13-2008, 12:01 AM   #1
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

Default I worms are getting deep underground , so maybe we should ?

Hi all ,

Have a look at this link

http://www.rense.com/general84/dieoff.htm

Probably this is my last post , although i am sure that every computer has a signature and that the ptb knows for sure my identity through the internet ( the beast ! ) i am taking the chance to vanish before subscription and securities issues . Although as i mentioned before this is futile off me thinking that i can hide . Anyway , although i am not christian i believe that what Texe Marrs is saying , about project L . U . C . I . D , and the UFO phenomenon being demonic entities ( as BD says , Hi Ashatav ) .Have a look at a book " The Omega Conspiracy " . Do not be deceived , here i am also talking to moderators , censorhip , Agents of any sort . The coming deception will be such that you may have to decide wether an Alien coming to liberate you from a NWO is better than the present situation . I predict that the current PTB (starting with the FABIAN society or even way before ) as they hijacked the masonic movement will or have already being hijacked by the SATANISTIC conspirators . . Which is better being a good Goyim shepple or being a Satan worshiper shepple too . Maybe being a Goyim shepple is not that bad after all compared to giving your soul to the devil .

Anyway best of luck to ALL thanks for Kerry and Bill , and do not be deceived too .

W.r.t those who laugh ....think , research and THEN laugh .

BYE.....
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:12 AM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I worms are getting deep underground , so maybe we should ?

Good article utopiandreamer thanks and if we never talk again fare yourself well my friend!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote