Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 08:52 PM   #26
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: McCain's Campaign Collapsing?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
NOBAMA.. you listened to alex jones show recently he had some interesting stuff about teh truth squads.. apparently you couldnt speak ill of him with out being arrested.. the police had to apologise and retract their statements.. i like how the american people are givingthe NWO a hard time.. seems like they are not taking it lying down to much.
Um....what?

Do you have a URL? Who said this? What "truth squads"?

I'm not doubting you, I'd just like to see the source for this.
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #27
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Ok, all; read this from a know nothing intuitive very anti-religious anti-programmed, anti-political and all the other anti-isms that are healthy for a spiritual avatar world citizen today.

One thing is absolutely clear TO ME (just me); that either way they select not elect the next duo, it will be a woman in front before America formally (key) claims War is ON. the reasoning? It is very unwise and proves a terrific mistake to engage a people into Warfare without the counsel of one or more intuitive female and further misfortune arrives should she be spiritually ungrounded to truth within or the spirit of the Shekhinah and Sabbath bride of God whom inspires. This campain has the signature elite of the illuminati who are really vying for controlling the masses. It is a game to see if the neo con Bu****es (and thier skull and bones crew who recently needed to be bailed out of debt from our backing by the other side forcing them to account) win over their enemy rival the satan worshiping illuminati. When its all said and done, a female will pull forward to operate the control seat. The illuminati would never make the mistake of allowing a man unless they really want to crush america and shake up all the control set up on this politically insanely run monopoly. The money game turns now to make certain that we all are forced to forgive them and not suspect them behind the billions depopulated by then. they aim to take the pilot seat calling the other player the cheater of life and betrayer of us all in view of what and how we were controlled. They will seat a Beast order (whom per Leo Zagami they have already appointed by birthright) and exclude those that successfully re-group and tribe outside this all over the globe. I heard from the depths that Bilary is set to take the side seat to later BEcome the queen Bee after Obama takes a fatal hit in 2010 or 2011. He is the JFK launched rumored Islamist that just needs to be also the black jfk sacrificial lamb. If it is not a rumor, this ploy, it will be staged that Biden (an old never been-seen by Obama as his enemy kept closer) would take a medical slip dismissal by something akin to an aneurism and have Hil picked by Obama! Now if this happens, everyone hoping that this whole show is not rigged and played will then become shaken awake saying "this is just too weird" and eventually realize the horror. Even if Hil fails to come forward now, she is being groomed pernitiously to be the next Ms. United whatever they need patsy female blamed for mans downfall from the garden again. Deservingly so, if it is this woman. Palin is possibly the set up for this same script new name story to unfold. This is when you and I do not want to live in america. Four years post Iran falls, america will not be america anymore.

Either way, they have chosen a female to bring about a planned armegeddon underway in the psychic world now. Armegeddon means middle Earth -this means human kind and it is a battle that operates just beyond our reach of sensory. This circus can be watched but dismissed as a possessed pig about to be excercised off the cliff pretty soon. We must find peace in knowing that this is soon over and become quickly aware to then BE STILL. We will survive if we have chosen to. Very interesting and maccabe is the ritual of Shock and Awe called by military personnel when we rained death upon many in the temple middle earth where oil has been worshipped and turned to the golden calf idle -money. This is closely aligned to the phonetic resemblance of the christian and jewish Shekhinah (shock n awe). It was a ritual that seven years post WILL most definately manifest a destiny of judgment upon its people and its performers. What do you think? Will she rain death on America with equal display? that remains to be seen in 2010 just 7 years post ritual. methinks if any of this black artistry IS A CAUSAL FOR a female leader now for the first time in the land of milk and honey, that we stand to loose and see scattered billions from the planet. We must hope that Benjiman Fulford will be taken seriously and these ill begotten removed from power or we are going to suffer way more than a person can imagine could befall a nation in a few short years. China is not the worshiping cult and they are trigger ready for the illusion to wear off now in the form of the so called 'wall street bail out' from which they say is a delay for some other ploy that ties into this election and soon, very soon to land on our TV's. to be put in the obvious language -We all need to listen within and give up the outside dramas durring our day to surrender to the non cult fellow light workers. We are in council now and the peace is much preferred. Link vie eye contact right now, there are miracles happening to our collective non hive mind. peace.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:07 PM   #28
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

[QUOTE=Alkhemist;28021]Looks like there are a LOT of mistakes being made by the McCain campaign right now. As I watch the news, a video of Palin being EXORCISED (yes, you heard me...against witchcraft!) is making the Republicans look even more foolish (if that's even possible)!

forgive me but where is this exorcism vid?
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:46 AM   #29
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Oh these crazy Evangelicals

Now they've shot in their own foot!
Now everything is lost for Palin, and also for McCain!

I'm curious if she will react on that in the VP debate.
The voice of her Pastor
I think actually he is demoniac.

This is more Voodoo than Christianity!
And she has now shown that she is totally inmature and inappropriate for this job. I can't understand why McCain made such a bad decision.
But I couldn't understand why the Republicans made such a bad decision with McCain too.

I mean, one doesn't choose Bill Cosby to run against Usain Bolt or choose Larry King to swim against Michael Phelps.
It seems that the Republicans want to lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmp_S9YSKJ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7-qzz8_7RE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAWM7...eature=related

Last edited by King Lear; 10-03-2008 at 02:04 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:24 AM   #30
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfzz318 View Post
I hope you all know, sorry I don't have a link at the moment and I am knew so I will probably be flamed, but you do know that Obama is Muslim, that would be sweet lets have a Muslim president, its funny that you guys visit these forums looking for the real truth but you all believe whatever the big news companies throw at you, CNN, fox, abc, they are all left wing liberals, but the one thing I can say is expect things to get a lot worse if Obama gets elected, I will find the site I want to show you so please save the flaming until after you read this stuff.
Obama is not a Muslim, he is a Christian. THAT IS A FACT. But this is beside the point. SO WHAT IF HE WAS A MUSLIM? I thought that in a America, a country that was in part founded on freedom of religion, could elect someone of a different faith . I am not Muslim nor "Christian", however I am a HUGE fan of the teachings of Christ. Your statement doesn't seem to preach tolerance, instead invokes fear.
tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:19 PM   #31
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhemist View Post
Looks like there are a LOT of mistakes being made by the McCain campaign right now. As I watch the news, a video of Palin being EXORCISED (yes, you heard me...against witchcraft!) is making the Republicans look even more foolish (if that's even possible)!

forgive me but where is this exorcism vid?
Here's one on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwkb9_zB2Pg
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
campaign, mccain, palin