Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

Default Tony blair and ben bernanke arrested ?

I don't know if this is genuine, unlikely, but you never know. Interesting clip of Alister Cambel. Maybe he was acting and putting it on. But if not, it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA2BSCrdXEQ
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:23 AM   #2
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tony blair and ben bernanke arrested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeqa View Post
I don't know if this is genuine, unlikely, but you never know. Interesting clip of Alister Cambel. Maybe he was acting and putting it on. But if not, it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA2BSCrdXEQ

I wished it would be true, but I don't think so.
Blair clearly is a warcriminal, because he started an unjust war!
And much worse, he destroyed Britain financially, never in the history of Britain they had such an amount of debt! Nu Labour produced more debt in 12 years than the Empire in 300 years! And he totally programmed Britain for race riots and perhaps even race wars by his aggressive Marxist population exchange!
Wembley, the heart of England, isn't Wembley anymore, it's Wemecca!

The same with Bernanke, he's an economical criminal! He destroyed the US economy and the Dollar with his cabale!

But this video is sh...shalom (I have to stifle my profanity)

Because it transports anti-catholic sentiment!
I hate that, not because I'm catholic.

But this comes out of the corner of radical protestantism, loony protestantism.
Of course the catholic church tried to gain power in her history, and once and a while tries to influence things in their direction.
That's just normal.

But they're certainly NOT part of the NWO, and the Jesuites (in medieval times very powerful) aren't an evil brotherhood, and the pope ist not the anti-christ, he's just a little grandpa with some outdated ideas about life..
That's all Bull Sh... shalom (I told you about my profanity problem )

All in all, this video transports an disgusting sentiment.
Just imagine they would state the same about Muslims or Jews.
What an outcry we would have then.

But Christianity one is allowed to smear.
Disgusting anti-"papism".
Simply disgusting.

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:53 AM   #3
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tony blair and ben bernanke arrested ?

Sorry, that didn't video impress me as being a very credible source...Blair is currently on trial and will hopefully be found guilty, but I doubt he's in jail.

Obama and the Senate showed their true colors in the last week or so by reappointing Bernanke to another term, real smart after he oversaw the looting of the treasury and drove the country to bankruptcy.

It's also alleged by Christopher Story on worldreports.org that Interpol has arrest warrants for Bernanke, Geitner, the Bush's, Clintons and for 1500 people involved in criminal activity including fraud and a whole laundry list of infractions. David Wilcox and Benjamin Fulford have both been quoting up Story's articles on their own websites, it appears that SHTF behind the scenes and the whole power structure is in a state of collapse...

But you know they're not going down without a fight or trying to bring the whole thing down with them as well as a last ditch effort to implement the final throws of the Endgame agenda that's floundered at every turn...but this I know, we have the forces of Light, God, Heaven on our side and their days are numbered.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote