Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 04-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Default Chemtrails, With a Question "?" Mark?

Hi everyone I have been away for a few months to take a breather but I am back now.

Yesterday afternoon something spectacular happened right before our eyes,that is my wife and I.

Yesterday afternoon approx. at 4:00 pm Montreal, Quebec, Canada time my wife and I were working in our back yard raking leafs on this beautiful clear day without a cloud in the sky when all of a sudden my wife's attention was being drawn by this plane that was laying down several streaks of exhaust trails that were forming strange patterns, right before her eyes.

My wife has always been sceptical when I show her these planes spraying chemtrails but today was different, she was paying attention because what we saw was confirming what I have been telling her for so long that these trails are not normal contrails but instead chemtrails. This particular scene was no doubt an eye-opener for anyone who has witnessed these chemtrails because the pilot was trying to deliver some kind of message.

The chemtrails that were being sprayed were in a question mark pattern and/or shape. This was obviously no accident because the plane had layed down 4 seperate distinct "????" marks that could be seen from all perspective whether you would be seeing this from the South, North, East, or West. The plane laid down the top section of the question mark first, then stopped the trails to create a gap (a void) and then would lay down the last squirt of chemtrails to create the dot that would complete the "?" mark.

This pilot was no doubt trying to convey a message to anyone seeing this to WAKE UP and/or QUESTION what was going on with these chemtrails. Very alarming!

I'm so embarrassed to say that through all this excitement and commotion of witnessing this with my wife I didn't even think of getting my camera to take pictures. How dumb of me! Sorry, I know that I should have proof to back up what I am saying but I still thought I should bring this spectacular event to everyones attention anyway. I am hoping other people in the Montreal area have seen this as well and thought of taking pictures or video.

I'm reading & researching different Chemtrail Forums to see if anyone else has seen what we have seen and hoping that they have thought of taking PICTURES.

Ace Of Hearts
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chemtrails, With a Question "?" Mark?

Hello Ace of Hearts,The ? mark, is the reaping sickle of Saturn.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Also the plane is symbolic of the breath, or air. So this is a very profound message, being conveyed with those four marks. As in 1111 expressing pi, or a new cycle.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #4
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Hey 777, I interpreted this as meaning, hey people wake up and start asking questions, can't you see what is going on in your skies!

Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I've been seeing these for awhile. I live in NY, about 2 hours from Montreal. They are almost always at the end of the day around sunset.

I guess I should take a picture.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not too far from Quebec, in New Hampshire. No special shapes, but chemtrail activity around here has been heavier than ever over the last few weeks.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I'm not too far from Quebec, in New Hampshire. No special shapes, but chemtrail activity around here has been heavier than ever over the last few weeks.
Yes, I think they've been heavy a lot of places.

The question marks are more unusual, but I've seen them dozens of times.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Hello Ace of Hearts,The ? mark, is the reaping sickle of Saturn.
Ok, but what does that mean?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:47 AM   #9
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/

this site may help explain why they happen some days and not others...

Yesterday the wind over London was coming from Essex and there were streaks everywhere... today the wind is blowing from sussex the other side of London and today the skies are completely dusty and over cast, so much so that the skies are not clear or cloudy... just misty almost...

We could almost do with a photo from space to help out
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote