Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Woman Convicted of Terrorism under Patriot Act for Spanking Children on Airplane

http://www.naturalnews.com/News_0006...ir_travel.html

One sign of a police state is the imprisonment of ordinary citizens for committing annoying acts. In America, over 200 people have been sent to prison for raising their voices on commercial airline flights, convicted of felonies under the laws of the Patriot Act.

One of those 200 people is Tamera Freeman, who spent three months in prison and was convicted of a felony for spanking her misbehaved children and raising her voice to a flight attendant. When the plane landed, she was arrested as a terrorist and eventually forced to plead guilty to felony crimes under the Patriot Act.

In another case, the LA Times reports, "a couple was arrested after an argument with a flight attendant, who claimed the couple was engaged in overt sexual activity. An FBI affidavit said the two were "embracing, kissing and acting in a manner that made other passengers uncomfortable.""

Kissing in public is an act of terrorism? Wow. It's sort of difficult to call America the "land of the free" if you can be arrested for kissing in public, isn't it?

Sure, screaming babies and couples sharing saliva may be annoying to everybody else, but are they acts of terrorism? "Making other passengers uncomfortable" isn't a felony crime, is it? Apparently it is. In fact, in America today just wearing a turban on your head is enough to make some people feel uncomfortable.

With the Obama Administration now taking over Washington, isn't it time we repealed the Patriot Act?

Let's take America back from the police state mentality of the Bush Administration, with all its false flag operations, surveillance laws and Patriot Act police state tactics. Or if we keep the laws in place, let's at least add the over-use of fragrance products on airplanes as an act of terrorism, too. Stinky perfume people are a legitimate threat to natural security because their artificial fragrance cloud can reach the cockpit and knock out the pilot…

Click to read:
Woman Convicted of Terrorism under Patriot Act for Spanking Children on Airplane

From Latimes.com: Freeman is one of at least 200 people on flights who have been convicted under the amended law. In most of the cases, there was no evidence that the passengers had attempted to hijack the airplane or physically attack any of the flight crew. Many have simply involved raised voices, foul language and drunken behavior.... more

Related Feature Articles:
In-flight kissers could face 20 years in prison under Patriot Act anti-terrorism laws
Read between the lines on the FDA's CAM Guidelines
Senate Bill 1959 to Criminalize Thoughts, Blogs, Books and Free Speech Across America
Statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400% more deadly than terrorists
Poll: Many Americans think government's terrorism investigations are violating privacy rights
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #2
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Woman Convicted of Terrorism under Patriot Act for Spanking Children on Airplane

As a 200+ flights a year man all over the world for 25 years+, I have to admit i've seen everything on planes....but kids screaming over long periods and smelly people were something i always found difficult to be patient with...hmm...so i symathise with a woman who was actually trying to discipline her child rather than the usual "not my problem, I'm sleeping" mums...what is the world coming to.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Woman Convicted of Terrorism under Patriot Act for Spanking Children on Airplane

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
As a 200+ flights a year man all over the world for 25 years+, I have to admit i've seen everything on planes....but kids screaming over long periods and smelly people were something i always found difficult to be patient with...hmm...so i symathise with a woman who was actually trying to discipline her child rather than the usual "not my problem, I'm sleeping" mums...what is the world coming to.
I'm not for child abuse so I hope this taught her a lesson on hitting her children.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #4
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I'm not for child abuse so I hope this taught her a lesson on hitting her children.
I'm not for feral unkempt disgusting foul mannered children; which was what your ******** attitude and the rest of the fluffy lovey brigades feelings about spanking 'being child abuse' has brought us to.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The real issue was not the spanking, but disagreeing with the "authority" of the flight attendant.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:58 AM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor...you're right..the issue was surly the safty of the flight, and the importance of maintaining the safty of the flight.
I'm not sure this should be classified as a "terror" act, but the duty of the personal of the flight is to keep the flight and it's passengers calm.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:14 AM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
I'm not for feral unkempt disgusting foul mannered children; which was what your ******** attitude and the rest of the fluffy lovey brigades feelings about spanking 'being child abuse' has brought us to.

If a child is feral, unkempt, disgusting foul mannered, you can be assured the parents are to blame, and in that case the parents need a spanking
Old 01-22-2009, 10:57 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
If a child is feral, unkempt, disgusting foul mannered, you can be assured the parents are to blame, and in that case the parents need a spanking
well said
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:56 AM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Exchanger

It's the truth...children are what their parents make them