Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-30-2009, 02:32 AM   #101
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The swine flu is symbolic of when wicked spirits are condemned and sent back into the abyss or reincarnation. Their mode of return to the lake of primordial matter, is by entering the bodies of swine.

Says Horus to the Gods, speaking of the condemned one: "When I sent him to his place he went, and he has been transformed into a black pig." So when the Exorcist in Luke's Gospel casts out Legion, the devils ask permission of the Lord of the pig to be allowed to enter the swine, and he gives them leave.

The swine was a term given to those who interpret the inner mysteries literally.These were not fit to know the secrets of the kingdom. In other words don't cast your pearls before swine.

So this esoteric ritual is being acted out literally ,by casting the demons of the disease into what they consider to be the ignorant masses(swine) .The demons Flew ino the Swine and the swine rushed back into the wheel of fortune, of primordial matter.
I wish I could understand what you are saying here because it really does seem interesting...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:57 AM   #102
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I wish I could understand what you are saying here because it really does seem interesting...
The people who really think that there was an Adam and Eve, a great flood,a saviour born of a virgin,that Moses spoke to a burning bush , and a man spent 3 days in the belly of a whale,were considered ignorant swine.

These souls were bound to reincarnate, until they brought forth the god from within ,because they stuck to the literal interpretation of these divine ideas. The wheel of fortune is the Zodiac wheel of death, and rebirth that we are trapped in until we awaken, on the plane where we lost our life, ie phx from ashes.

This story of casting the demons into the swine is in the biblical new testament, as an act of Jesus. Since this is only symbolic and not literal,the ptb are acting out the inner truths on the world stage sending souls back into the wheel.

As far as the ley lines ,take a look at google for earth Meridian lines.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:00 AM   #103
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This is an excerpt towards the end of an ebook I wrote last year. It seemed appropriate here somewhat regarding your question, which is still difficult to answer in a straightforward fashion. Not because it is a secret but because it is different for each persons current understanding as to what they currently have locked away in their mind in order to grasp a concept or understanding. It is a stairway or labyrinth.

"...The perfect language is mathematics. Knowledge of the Truth includes the mathematical correlations of signs and symbols, the original language. Stories of old painted pictures that sparked visions of higher realms forming arc’s of vivid thought bridging gaps of understanding, and creating radiant holographic images within the darkness of the mind that tuned every atom of the body into agreement when Truth was told like the lightning bolt down your spine. The nuggets of Truth have been scattered throughout many histories and buried in the treasures of every culture. There is not one place or belief that has all the answers. The ‘Pearls of Wisdom’ that get passed by, ignored, even removed from public knowledge, have created the many separations, and delusions amongst cultures. Step outside of your comfort zone, peek through the veil of your current rituals of belief, go outside your mirrored walls to restore the spark of your Covenant.

A ‘rich man’ can’t get to heaven because he is comfortable. The star-clock of change, 11:11 will knock on your door, it is a paradoxical ‘catch 22;’ like a combination Hollywood style Phi phenomena and Beta movement hologram. An astral bridge you and yourself will be faced with to make a decision either to cross over; slip through the cusp (are you ready to be responsible for all cause and effect in your life, like turning 18) or remain comfortable and distracted with where you’re at and experience the destiny of that path. The baby is too scared to come out and too big to stay in the womb. Yet the labor pains have already started, the circumstances of ‘fate’ (your Higher Self), that guides you along.

The ‘Story’ of your life experiences are for 20/20 hindsight (to see with) in order to help you make that determination. Your ‘past’ has many generations of light; ages of 7 dayLight cycles orchestrating the evolution of creating/maturing your spectrum, as Truth cannot ring inside of you unless you have memories of experience that will spark perception to light up signs and symbols from along your journey. PI in the sky is apropos.’ Within the four steps (quarters- 40- XO) of a circle or elliptical sequence a spiral of growth straight-a-way unfolds. It is the sovereignty and frontier of freewill of an inherited birthright that provides freedom of choice within self-awareness- Three Gifts.

It is what our Creator can prepare us for and by using nature as an example, and artifacts and signs and symbols of knowledge, and by providing as many parables, fables, metaphors, tales, and stories of life; life as art and art is life, as can possibly be thought of to try and explain how ‘it’ all works. But just can’t do it for us, make that decision of how or when to claim your ‘Empowerment;’ that ‘One Thing,’ for it is impossible for Him (masculine-creation) to do so and he would if he could, but he can’t. Imagine that, something Divine Creation just can’t do, but He’ll always be there with us for as long as it takes. And the longer WE take the longer the pain and suffering go on. Now is a good time to start, just ask for the Truth and it will be shown to you in the best way possible for you to understand it..."

Last edited by Christo888; 04-30-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:07 AM   #104
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

So our spirits are like demons and our bodies are like swine because we keep reincarnating down here into the physical plane? Somehow that does not seem like a very pretty picture...
Old 04-30-2009, 03:10 AM   #105
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So our spirits are like demons and our bodies are like swine because we keep reincarnating down here into the physical plane? Somehow that does not seem like a very pretty picture...
Its only metaphor,man uses nature to express high esoteric truths.The nature of things is the key.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:26 AM   #106
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

After Jesus sent the demons into the swine the swine ran down a hill into the sea. What does that symbolize?

(I have always wondered about that scripture because it seems to me that after the pigs died the demons would be back where they were to begin with - discarnate. What is the point of them going into the pigs for only a minute or two?)
Old 04-30-2009, 03:34 AM   #107
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
After Jesus sent the demons into the swine the swine ran down a hill into the sea. What does that symbolize?

(I have always wondered about that scripture because it seems to me that after the pigs died the demons would be back where they were to begin with - discarnate. What is the point of them going into the pigs for only a minute or two?)
The demons are symbolic of the false doctrine ,that has no place in a man who seeks enlightenment. Therefore these ideas are cast into the swine who love playing in the mud of material Xsistence.

All of the stories are truth veiled in myth.Matter a fact, the cow Taurus, in the nursery rhymes ,is getting ready to jump over the moon.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:40 AM   #108
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As far as the ley lines ,take a look at google for earth Meridian lines.
Most of the references I found by Googling "earth meridian lines" state that "meridian lines mark longitude and run through both the north and the south pole". By this definition every spot on earth is on some meridian line.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:42 AM   #109
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Most of the references I found by Googling "earth meridian lines" state that "meridian lines mark longitude and run through both the north and the south pole". By this definition every spot on earth is on some meridian line.
Google the Paris Axis
Old 04-30-2009, 03:42 AM   #110
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Well, here is my simple answer, which doesn't mean it's right, but simple. Some animals actually operate in an Oscillating energy field neither negative polarity or positive polarity. Our physical body is North and South polarized electromagnetically, same as Earth's. So demons (like cancer) or de-Mons; Mons or Belly, live in an Oscillating energy field. Remove the Oscillating energy and the demons (or cancer- disease) can no longer survive in that environment. Salt water; water, is cleansing and a way of re-polarizing electromagnetically back to a N & S polarity... go jump in a lake!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:46 AM   #111
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[I][SIZE="2"]The demons are symbolic of the false doctrine ,that has no place in a man who seeks enlightenment. Therefore these ideas are cast into the swine who love playing in the mud of material Xsistence.
That doesn't really explain why the pigs basically committed suicide once the demons entered into them. If the swine really love playing in the mud then why would they kill themselves?
Old 04-30-2009, 03:47 AM   #112
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a simple experiment anyone can do to realign themselves and will begin to alleviate many health issues.
And probably have some awesome dreams along with it.

Simply move your bed so it is in a North and South alignment. Not East or West!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:51 AM   #113
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That doesn't really explain why the pigs basically committed suicide once the demons entered into them. If the swine really love playing in the mud then why would they kill themselves?
Its metaphor, the only meaning ever given to death in the inner mystery schools,was to be reincarnated here.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:52 AM   #114
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

How many people do you know that have ever traveled to Mexico and then got sick because they drank the water???

Montezuma's revenge right? Most people are not able to handle their water, too much 'stuff' in it. But if it was 'cleaned' before you drank it you wouldn't get sick.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:52 AM   #115
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well, here is my simple answer, which doesn't mean it's right, but simple. Some animals actually operate in an Oscillating energy field neither negative polarity or positive polarity. Our physical body is North and South polarized electromagnetically, same as Earth's. So demons (like cancer) or de-Mons; Mons or Belly, live in an Oscillating energy field. Remove the Oscillating energy and the demons (or cancer- disease) can no longer survive in that environment. Salt water; water, is cleansing and a way of re-polarizing electromagnetically back to a N & S polarity... go jump in a lake!
Well, I will have to say that I always enjoy a swim in the ocean!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:54 AM   #116
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is a simple experiment anyone can do to realign themselves and will begin to alleviate many health issues.
And probably have some awesome dreams along with it.

Simply move your bed so it is in a North and South alignment. Not East or West!!!
Have you ever played bridge? Some old timers in the game used to say that the team who faced the same way as the bathtub tended to win more often!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:56 AM   #117
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Google the Paris Axis
I found something on Wikipedia - I will study it further tomorrow. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:10 AM   #118
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have you ever played bridge? Some old timers in the game used to say that the team who faced the same way as the bathtub tended to win more often!
Well, Egypt was a giant circuit board, an electromagnetic generator. Every July 4th when the Nile overflowed perhaps the Pyramids filled up like a bathtub and the sparks flew everywhere like fireworks going off.

Last edited by Christo888; 04-30-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:42 AM   #119
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The 77 NewYork Ritual Xposed
The fuzzy pics of this ritual just wasn't enough for the public to see, the true meaning of the flyover.

Thanks to Judy Kott for finding this article, we can unveil more of the esoteric highlights that took place durring this Ritual.
In the article below , i high lighted some things that jumped off the page at me. Notice that this event was called a mission. Was this our two week Notice ???

I also listed some 77 & 87 Synchromystic connections, that tie in wth the 77 ritual ,that i have come across recently, and the pass few years.

. (2, F-16’s… 1+6=7, 77?) 77+10=87?

The london 77 Bombings
7 bridges collapsed in 07

Us capital sits on the 77th paralell

American Idol celebrated 7 years in 07

JC Penney as in Jesus Christ or JC =13 + a penney = 77

Georgia Guide stones located off of Highway 77

The Guidestones are located 8.7 miles from the freeway

87 Octane is the lowest grade gas in the US

187 is the US penal code for homicide

877 toll free

Notice the OM for the feminine, and the on for the masculine on the 77 Hudson street building

A reader, Jim Brown, took this photograph from 10 Exchange Place in Jersey City, looking toward 77 Hudson Street and the Statue of Liberty. In the photo, the plane appears closer than it actually was.
Updated, 5:52 p.m. | An Air Force One lookalike, the backup plane for the one regularly used by the president, flew low over parts of New York and New Jersey on Monday morning, accompanied by two F-16 fighters, so Air Force photographers could take pictures high above the New York harbor.

But the exercise — conducted without any notification to the public — caused momentary panic in some quarters and led to the evacuation of several buildings in Lower Manhattan and Jersey City. By the afternoon, the situation had turned into a political fuse box, with Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg saying that he was “furious” that he had not been told in advance about the flyover.

At 4:39 p.m. Monday, the White House issued an apology for the flyover. Louis E. Cald-era, director of the White House Military Office, who served in the Clinton administration as secretary of the Army, said in a statement:

Last week, I approved a mission over New York. I take responsibility for that decision. While federal authorities took the proper steps to notify state and local authorities in New York and New Jersey, it’s clear that the mission created confusion and disruption. I apologize and take responsibility for any distress that flight caused.

The mission on Monday, officials said, was set up to create an iconic shot of Air Force One, similar to one that was taken in recent years over the Grand Canyon.

When President Obama learned of the episode on Monday afternoon, aides said, he, too, was furious. Senior administration officials conveyed the president’s anger in a meeting with Mr. Caldera on Monday afternoon.

A senior administration official said that an F.A.A. = 8 official notified Mayor Bloomberg’s office last week about the flyover. She said that Marc Mugnos, the director of operations in the office of citywide event coordination and management, was the official notified about the Air Force operation.

The flyover, which began around 10 a.m., resulted in widespread confusion and a flood of calls to emergency hot lines. Perplexed officials at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and other authorities were inundated with calls from anxious ferry passengers, office workers and residents.

The mayor said the Police Department and someone in his administration – he did not say who – received an e-mail from the Federal Aviation Administration late on Thursday, informing them that there would be “a fly-by for a photo-op, as they described it.”

However, Mr. Bloomberg said he was not apprised of the flyover until his BlackBerry started buzzing this morning with messages from people asking if he knew what was going on. He characterized it as a breakdown in communication that “will never happen again.”

“First thing is, I’m annoyed – furious is a better word – that I wasn’t told,” he said at a City Hall news conference held to discuss the swine flu cluster in Queens.

In unusually harsh language, the mayor criticized the Defense Department for conducting the exercise and the Federal Aviation Administration for being secretive about it.

Jim Peters, an F.A.A. spokesman, said “the photo op was approved and coordinated with everyone.” Notification was made in advance to the mayor’s office, “including its 911 and 311 operation centers,” the New York City Police Department, the New Jersey State Police, the United States Park Police and other agencies, he said.

The Police Department confirmed that it had been notified about the event but said it had been barred from alerting the public. “The flight of a VC-25 = 87aircraft and F-16 fighters this morning was authorized by the F.A.A. for the vicinity of the Statue of Liberty with directives to local authorities not to disclose information about it but to direct any inquiries to the F.A.A. Air Traffic Security Coordinator,” the Police Department said in a statement.

The mayor criticized the secrecy around the flyover. The e-mail notification “did have the normal language of saying this is sensitive information, should be distributed on a need-to-know basis, that they did not plan to have any publicity about it, which I think is ridiculous and just poor judgment,” Mr. Bloomberg said.

He added:

Why the Defense Department wanted to do a photo-op right around the site of the World Trade Center catastrophe defies imagination. Poor judgment would be a nice ways to phrase it, but they did. I also think that once they had told us, we should have done a better job. Had I known about it, I would have called them right away and asked them not to. It is the federal government and they can do in the end what they please, but I would have tried to stop it.

Robert Gibbs, the White House press secretary, said Monday afternoon that he was unaware of the flyover. At his daily press briefing, Mr. Gibbs initially referred questions to the F.A.A. and the Air Force. When told that those government offices were referring questions to the White House, Mr. Gibbs said: “I have no information on this other than what I saw.”

Mr. Gibbs, pressed by reporters, said he had seen news reports of the flyover, but declared: “I was working on other things. You might be surprised to know that I don’t know every movement of Air Force One.” Later, he added that he would look into the matter.

The flyover was scheduled for 10 to 10:30 a.m. The plane is designated by the Defense Department as a VC-25 but is recognizable to the public as a Boeing 747.

Dan Kohn

A reader, Dan Kohn, took this picture of planes flying low over the harbor on Monday morning. At the rear is the Goldman Sachs tower in Jersey City. Unaware of the planned exercise, hundreds of office workers flooded out of buildings, worried about the prospect of terrorism.

“People came pouring out of the buildings, the American Express Building, all the buildings in the financial district by the water,” said Edward Acker, a photographer who was at the building, 3 World Financial Center. “And even the construction guys over by 100 North End Avenue area, they all got out of their buildings. Nobody knew about it. Finally some guy showed up with a little megaphone to tell everyone it was a test, but the people were not happy. The people who were here 9/11 were not happy.”

Mr. Acker added: “New York City police were standing right there and they had no knowledge of it. The evacuations were spontaneous. Guys from the floor came out, and one guy I talked to was just shaking.”

Even the markets dipped shortly after 10 a.m., though it was unclear if the alarm over the planes was a factor. Starting at 10:02 a.m., three main market indexes started dropping precipitously. The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 40 points in 10 minutes, starting 10:15 a.m., before it rebounded more than 50 points.

In Jersey City, construction workers were evacuated from a condominium tower under construction at 77 Hudson Street.

The workers, who were on the 32nd floor of the construction site, said the plane circled three times past the Goldman Sachs tower, the tallest building in New Jersey. On the second pass, they said, the jet appeared to be only a few dozen feet from the building — close enough to clip the side of the skyscraper. A fighter followed right behind, mirroring its moves.

The construction site as were other buildings in downtown Jersey City, including offices in the Exchange Place financial complex.

Carlina Rivera, 25, who works at an educational services company on the 22nd floor of 1 Liberty Plaza, said her co-workers were spooked in part because their offices are so close to the site of the 9/11 attack. “As soon as someone saw how close it got to the buildings, people literally ran out,” she said. “Probably about 80 percent of my office left within two minutes of seeing how close it got to our building.”

Ms. Rivera, who was a high school student in the East Village when the 9/11 attack occurred, added, “I did feel a little bit foolish for staying in the office while everyone left.”

Ms. Rivera said eventually there was a message made over the public announcement system that the plane was an advertisement for a movie — which she said that did not coincide with what they were reading online about the plane taking pictures of the Statue of Liberty. “It was a little confusing. What was the truth?” she said.

Ms. Rivera continued: “Of course, everyone had to take out their cellphones and say, ‘You can come back, it’s O.K.’ Eventually they returned with some sort of comfort food. We feel like we should have at least been warned.”

At 1 Liberty Plaza, according to another person who works in Lower Manhattan, a loudspeaker announcement said at 10:55 a.m., “Planes were observed flying low over Lower Manhattan, but were part of an approved federal action.”

Johnny Villafane, 42, of the Upper West Side, said, “The plane did a 360. There was a vibration. The glass in the skyscrapers was shivering.” He added, “It sounded like the building were cracking, everything started shaking. I thought the plane was coming down.”

Sidney Bordley, a floor director in an office building at 1 Battery Park Place, said, “People were running out of the office, claiming they saw a commercial flight being pursued by F-16’s.” He added, “There was some confusion and a little excitement.”

A group of financial services workers, who were gathered outside the same building but declined to give their names, described their reactions. “I saw the landing gear and I was out of here,” one said. Another said: “There were people in my elevator, sweating and shaking. There were women
crying. It was not an experience to be taken lightly.”

Andrew Burke, 49, a T-shirt vendor from Crown Heights, Brooklyn, said: “People panicked and ran into the streets thinking the worst.” He added, “It’s a real shame they (couldn’t )tell the city what they were going to do.”
Notify NYC, a pilot electronic service intended to quickly provide emergency alerts to New Yorkers who sign up for them, did not prove particularly effective.

Text messages and e-mail messages explaining the flyover were sent out at 10:38 a.m., after the exercise was already scheduled to end. “The community was startled, and would have preferred advance warning,” said Catherine McVay Hughes, vice chairwoman of Community Board 1 in Lower Manhattan.

Steve Coleman, a spokesman for the Port Authority, which runs the region’s three major airports, said the low-flying planes prompted confusion. “This has nothing to do with any of our airports,” he added.

The Staten Island Advance reported that the Federal Aviation Administration had authorized the flights and that the flights were “pre-planned.”

President Obama was not aboard the plane, nor was he in the New York area. He gave a speech at 9 a.m. at the National Academy of Sciences in downtown Washington.

It was not the first time that flyovers had left anxiety in Lower Manhattan.

In February 2002, two Air Force F-16 fighters flew low over Manhattan as they made their way back to Atlantic City after a regular patrol. Officials later acknowledged that “the timing and location” of the flyover were “poorly coordinated.”

And in May 2003, a Continental Airlines flight carrying American troops returning from Iraq received permission to fly low around the city, a decision that also rattled nerves.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-30-2009 at 07:52 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:31 AM   #120
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could explain in more detail the difference of the masculine and feminine energies and what you get when they are balanced?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:33 AM   #121
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could explain in more detail the difference of the masculine and feminine energies and what you get when they are balanced?
Complimenting polarties, Androgany,the darkness, and light as one .
Old 04-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #122
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Oh ****... 22nd floor…
1 liberty plaza, 77 Hudson street; 10 a.m., flyover= 187

22 is also in Ferris Buhler’s Day Off, Ghost Busters, Knight Rider... typically on a door or a floor number.

Quote:
Let me see if I can really stretch the limits of imagination here… And feel free to poke holes in any of it.

Various quotes throughout the thread… for minor summarization.

777… This thread is to X pose the Xmen Ncryption of the forked tongue. I will insert day to day updates ,uneveiling the cryptic messages ,that involve the letter X ,and as much cryptonite news as possible. Please feel free to add images, comments, and propaganda from the dictators using dictation, to keep us from becomming Super Men, and Women. Together we will Xpose the cryptonite that we're being fed.

777…Truth is dis -covered ,or unveiled,not Dis-closed.

Iain… his thread is a great chance to go search the stories out there and bring them back here to X pose them for what the hidden info. is

Christo…. The Torch, as you have agreed, the Liberty, is in recognition of the goddess', the feminine.

Kathleen… The first day of the month of May (the 5th month) is called May Day.
May Day = S O S
Gather round the Maypole!

777... "remember Lincoln made his speech of 4 score and 7 = 11 a score is 20 and he was stung by the Scorpio. 7-4 July 4th."

Christo… Well President Obama is following the Lincoln protocol for his presidency, follow Lincoln and we can all see what is transpiring now before it occurs.

I might as well add this in... 9-11 or September 11th is also 7-11, Sept means 7.

Ian… 9/11 = 9 + 11=$20!! (9-11 is on a $20 dollar bill)

(JFK & Lincoln... the mirror and the reflection, "Reverse and Opposite")

777… Ok, i feel a repeat pattern comming on. Whenever our lives are about to change from an old job to new employment, we give a two weeks notice to our AD - Menstruation. This is what i feel is happening now with the bird flu,we are getting our two weeks notice.

Signs were placed throughout the New Orleans area, which consist of the numbers 87, and 911 , two weeks prior to the Katrina devastation.

Also there was mention of a hurricane. A Hurricane (or maybe swine flu in this case) is the a request to Hurry Cain,as in Cain the destructive energy of Mars.

Now we turn this two weeks notice, 360 degrees using Pi, and we get T ON ICE. This means we are getting the watered down version of the T ,or the Light, and whats actually taking place. Its nice to have some PI with this watered down T.

The truth is that we are about to get fired , or get the Axe energy ,of the sacred feminine,and fear tactics are being implemented to channel the energy downward. We are now going through our 28 days cycles. (2+8=10)

The Sun is the O and the 1 is the "HORIZON".
(There is a Red Torch and 'We The People" on the new $10 dollar bill )

newparadigmguy...Do you think the Chi blast will happen on Pentecost?

Christo… Even to fly a 747 (the presidents back up “Air Force One”- a twin- Gemini) with f-16's trailing behind to scare people in NY. What did they expect for a reaction? Obviously they have exposed their MO by doing stunts and pranks on the public.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30435336/?GT1=43001
…”When told of the flight, President Barack Obama was furious, a White House official said on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations…” (Obviously the president is not always in charge, or there are two Commanders in Chief, one in secret!!!)
“…They also wouldn't address why someone thought it was a wise decision to send two jets into New York City (false flag energy), all for a few photos with the Statue of Liberty as a backdrop. An administration official said the purpose of the photo op was to update file photos of the president's plane near the Lady Liberty…”

777… Flu N fluence N = 14 = two weeks Notice Nfluenza. (When pigs fly we are getting a 2 week notice for a real event?)

JC as in Jesus Christ or JC =13 + a penney = 77. (2, f-16’s… 1+6=7, 77?) 77+10=87?

New paradigmguy… There are all kinds of connections between Isis and a torch.

New paradigmguy… I think there are connections between Princess Diana and Isis. I believe a torch was installed above the tunnel where she died in France. Also, her burial took place on an island on her family's estate. There might even be a torch there, too. I'm not sure. When you fold the five dollar bill it looks like a torch floating above a little island. (France gave us the Statute of Liberty right!)

Tone3jaguar… 'May 9th-11th = Transformation of Universal Energy'

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13526

5, 9th-11th (2009=11) is that what 'they' want to interrupt... the liberty, the femi-nine energy!!! By orchestrating a real event 2 weeks from now? Hopefully this is not so.

But certainly a few days to focus in on... ‘to hold the pole’ for the highest and best good of all!!!

Quote:
Well... there are 27 sister city's in all to Chicago, according to the website linked above. Is that one too many?

All 27 are globally marked with a 6 pointed star. I don't have a $6 dollar bill.

To reflect back for a moment...

“There is evidence from one of our sources that this latest pandemic is being used as a distraction to move the attention away from the financial meltdown.”
Kerry- Project Camelot, Front Page of site

So… there are 5 Fridays in May...
MayDay is Friday the 1st
The Full Moon is Friday the 8th
and the Zenith is on Friday the 22nd
So what is HappYning on Friday the 15th and
Friday the 29th???

Stress tests for banks are due out... of course most of them just half to have more money. The Bull **** is getting thickerer!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busines...icle996407.ece

2 f-16's = 77, right!

Well how about Friday May 15th is 7 days before Friday the 22nd, and Friday the 29th is 7 days after the 22nd.

So the 15th and the 29th are 'Pi days of Zenith."
The Mirror and the Reflection of Friday the 22nd.

A 747

President Obama was furious when he found out, he is also from Chicago; 'The Windy City.' The Chi blast! 'X' marks the spot.

From 777 ... see Gotham City thread...

also see "The Spirit- My City Screams" picture.

If you live in or near Chicago/Cook County maybe a vacation is in order on the Zenith! Perhaps to Grand Canyon, there is afterall only one so let's also keep it that way.

Last edited by Christo888; 04-30-2009 at 08:40 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:35 AM   #123
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

What does that ritual mean? ( circling 3 times,etc)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #124
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

When the Illuminati place obelisks, such as the Washington Monument, in strategic locations does masculine energy of the obelisk somehow neutralize the feminine energy of the area so that it is not available to us? And then we suffer as a result of the imbalance in the energies?
Old 04-30-2009, 11:24 AM   #125
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
When the Illuminati place obelisks, such as the Washington Monument, in strategic locations does masculine energy of the obelisk somehow neutralize the feminine energy of the area so that it is not available to us? And then we suffer as a result of the imbalance in the energies?
Imho it tries to do so, it is a powerful conduit for lower vibrational energy, hence why they want the misery index and crime rate the highest and D.C. has that in spades.

For those clued in though, you can draw down or in the Divine Feminine at anytime because universal energy is all around us. You are literally standing in a great river of it, but most people are like a closed gate in the middle of the river, just open to it, and fill up!

love n light,

unified serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote