Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

I have considered no longer visiting this and other similar sites because there is a very scary and somewhat depressing message that appears here and elsewhere.

I understand that this site has scary stuff, but it also has an inspiring message.

Now that I know that the reality that dominates our "normal" reality doesn't tell the truth, and now that I know that a non-democratic elite is in charge, and that negative ETs are controlling that elite, why should I continue visiting this message? Am I learning new things? Less and less, it seems.

Now that I think I have figured out the basic message that things are definitely not what they appear to be, should I withdraw from this source of the real truth because it is making me feel so very sad?

And if I pay attention to the weather, ET sitings, seismic activities, extreme political activities, etc, through mainstream press, wouldn't that be enough to alert me to the fact that the manure was hitting the fan?

This extreme conspiracy stuff is making it hard for me to enjoy the little things, like walking in the park.

Last edited by droid56; 02-04-2010 at 07:49 AM.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote