Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Asia > INDIA

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
divinethread
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Hello Crazy Indians: Glad we are not alone

I have been talking about all this since 1999 and to tell u the truth I've been labeled the 'crazy one ' by family and friends. It didn't bother me much but was infuriating at times.
At present the financial crisis has made me really popular -- partly because as usual I was acting my crazy self and telling everyone markets are going to crash
And now I'm not so crazy anymore.
So all those who feel bad about people calling them nuts and not taking them seriously do not loose heart. U can always write to me 'A Certified Crazy' .
We'll laugh together
I moved to Bombay after spending 5 years in Los Angeles and it was good to find few Indians who are awake on this forum.
Let's get talking
divinethread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:50 AM   #2
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hello Crazy Indians: Glad we are not alone

Thats right and this is the case for almost everyone here. From 1999 - You may be knowing things a lot better that us. Its good to hear from you . Welcome.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:03 AM   #3
divinethread
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Nice to hear from u. Good now we can discuss what's happening here in India. I feel a lack of info on this topic.
Do you feel that since Indo-US nuclear deal we have been experiencing too many terrorist events, religious and regional unrest, political drama and now the financial breakdown (well that's a global event). I find it more than a coincidence.
What are your thoughts on this??
divinethread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:23 AM   #4
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Hey buddy, be cool. You have to see that this is 'Diwali' festival season . Everybody have some things to do like shopping. And me - saturday too I had to go to work (IT job- ).

Did you listen to the latest interview of Benjamin Fulford on rense? If you have missed it - link.
I hope that things are turning around and turning good. Obama is gaining more support now (Collin Powell endorsed Obama, yesterday). France and Germany seems to lead EU now - you can see it in russia-georgia issue and the current economic summit. I agree that still things look tough. The economic fundamentals have been proven wrong and it is undergoing changes. So we have to ride the wave.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:22 AM   #5
sentinel2107
Avalon Senior Member

Hi "Crazy" divinity! Welcome!

Do I take it that you are not an Indian? if you are u would know that all this negative events in India have always been part and parcel of our existence. The only trend seems to be that they are increasing with time.

But then, is it the effect of the increasing coverage of news being offered by the new media channels (read TV channels) over a period of years, with the expected competition forcing them to shout from roof tops and hammer the same message 24 hours a day to make you think - OMG!!
sentinel2107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:05 PM   #6
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. Your cricket team is doing great vs Australia. The second test match game, I think it is. I could be wrong. I hope all of India is watching the cricket game...
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote