Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:34 AM   #26
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A conversation with Andrew Basiago

Maybe because he was listening to what he was told.........yeah, I know what you mean, I guess it's politically correct to believe in global warming.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:58 AM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I'm still listening to Segment 1.

Andy just said something that bothers me. He said something about using teleportation to abate global warming. Huh? Surely he knows (and knew - this interview was only 2 months ago) there has never been "global warming." Or maybe he doesn't know. If not, why not?
I have re-listened to this. It takes place approximately at 58:20. Here is the quote: "...This whole whistleblower campaign that I'm on, to alert the people of the United States and the world, that teleportation was developed forty years ago, and we may be needing it to address, for example, to abate global warming, by replacing air transit, with teleportation..."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:34 PM   #28
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I'm still listening to Segment 1.

Andy just said something that bothers me. He said something about using teleportation to abate global warming. Huh? Surely he knows (and knew - this interview was only 2 months ago) there has never been "global warming." Or maybe he doesn't know. If not, why not?
Compartmentalization is a natural process in the mind, people may arrive at conclusions through their natural lived experiences that through repetitious experience provide self obvious truths. The scientific principle relies on repeatable provable results to reach conclusions.
Commonly held beliefs do not always follow these guidelines and people tend to file information such as this in the "Everybody knows that" file without directly testing those assumptions with research, data or even intuition. if people are not personally attached to some subjects enough to do deeper study, they may well fall back on "Consensus Reality" unless otherwise engaged in an interest to study further.

There is the whole area of emotional attachment to beliefs as well as attachment for payoffs, be that self identity payoff,emotional payoff, peer group payoff, cultural payoff ect ect ( its a long list so lots not and say we did).

Its funny really I used to think about this in some area's about people whose Intellect or Wisdom I respected. I would think "how could this person not know that this thing that i know is a fact" or at least closer to a fact than they are aware of. A trap of ego that one methinks perhaps even a sticky wicket maybe even a slippery slope, ok enough already!
Point is versions of reality are fractured by their very nature of individualization of our species, bummer eh

Andrew Basiago is a somewhat linear thinker who respects the scientific mind so unless otherwise engaged by the subject he perhaps may just go with the consensus reality until otherwise proven false.

In any case I enjoy listening to his story as it is a great adventure, can I personally through life experience back it up? Hell no, but its possibilities are interesting none the less

Last edited by Aztar; 12-20-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #29
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I've listened to 15 hours of Andy's interviews on Red Ice, with Jessica, Mel and others ~ Andy was referring specifically to air pollution created by planes and how that contributes to global warming which is a fact. However, we all know the real cause of global warming is something else that is affecting the entire solar system including the sun.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:23 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I've listened to 15 hours of Andy's interviews on Red Ice, with Jessica, Mel and others ~ Andy was referring specifically to air pollution created by planes and how that contributes to global warming which is a fact. However, we all know the real cause of global warming is something else that is affecting the entire solar system including the sun.
The important thing is for people who are in the public eye being interviewed understand the responsibility they have to not add to the confusion the controllers have intentionally caused by hyping "global warming" so they could scare us into a tax on carbon emissions.

The term "global warming" should not even be used by any responsible leader in my opinion.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #31
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Personally im sorry but im very skepical of this basiago guy, I listed to one of his interviews and to me there seemed to be alot of holes in his story for example:

I remember him talking about when he was a kid with father and he said back then he knew who future presidents were going to be like bush and clinton becuase he travelled in time and saw this but when he was asked who future presidents were going to be he couldnt say and gave some lame excuse.

There were other things he said that just didnt make sence. I mean i would love to believe everything he talks about but im skeptable about some of his stories
ascendedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #32
joesmoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascendedmaster View Post
Personally im sorry but im very skepical of this basiago guy, I listed to one of his interviews and to me there seemed to be alot of holes in his story for example:

I remember him talking about when he was a kid with father and he said back then he knew who future presidents were going to be like bush and clinton becuase he travelled in time and saw this but when he was asked who future presidents were going to be he couldnt say and gave some lame excuse.

There were other things he said that just didnt make sence. I mean i would love to believe everything he talks about but im skeptable about some of his stories

I agree with there are holes in his story. I might have missed it in his interviews but why has he not explained how he returned back to the present from one of his jumps. He explains in detail how he went into the stargates when he was a child but never explains how he returns. Everyone is so fascinated with his story but never seems to ask how he gets back. I would assume there would have to be another stargate on the other side that he can put the specific date and time to go back to the present. If he explained that more in detail and it actually made sense that would lend more credibility to his story.

Joesmoe
joesmoe is offline   Reply With Quote