Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #301
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

why waste your energy commenting, don't it feel better to look for something that lifts you rather than hammering on about stuff you hate?
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:18 PM   #302
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
as already mentioned by someone intelligent - anyone who is not disinfo that is generating gratuitus negativity on these Oct 14th threads would find their energy used more efficiently elsewhere
Does trying to persuade people (that still hold on to this story and are doing their best to make it fit) that they were conned, constitute gratuitus negativity? I agree, ALL of our energies could be used more efficiently elsewhere.

I am certainly not disinfo, by the way.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #303
rogueweapon

Quote:
as already mentioned by someone intelligent - anyone who is not disinfo that is generating gratuitus negativity on these Oct 14th threads would find their energy used more efficiently elsewhere
I think most of the anger is misdirected disappointment. I did notice unusually extra chemtrails today in my area.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #304
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Fail.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #305
aphexpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabris8 View Post
This just adds to my belief that UFO's and ET's are fallen angels, under Satan's command to spread false-messages...channeling...etc. They have been around and are as usual playing with our needs and wants; as they have done since the beginning. Not to downgrade Blossoms' love and light messages; I don't leave our probs up to others to save us from ourselves. We are responsible for creating a better world, since we have messed it up! I'm not at all surprised or let - down about no show of ET's.

Just another day to concentrate on light, love, beauty, goodwill, happiness for all !
Come on, seriously?

Satan is about as real as Blossom Goodchilds name
Old 10-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #306
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

FOUND THIS on the internet:

Comment by Bride Sonja-Star
of Morning/OV Staff Admin.
Welcomer/Greeter
Ahem, Blossom Goodchild is one smart lady ,
she made lots of money.

she sold a guide on ebay and on ebooks,
10-20 dollars a pop, she sold over 100,000 copies
in 45 days ???

wow that is $1,000,000.00 to $2,000,000.00

i wonder how much in donations
project avalon got by comparison ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #307
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Exchanger....That is the TRUTH!!! IMO
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #308
aphexpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

Welcomer/Greeter
she made lots of money.

in 45 days ???

Ahem.... what a bitch
Old 10-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #309
rogueweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphexpie View Post
Come on, seriously?

Satan is about as real as Blossom Goodchilds name

Although I might not necessarily agree with Stabris8. A lot of the secret society elite just happen to be satanists. has everyone seen the CERN logo? take a look, its a cleverly hidden 666.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #310
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueweapon View Post
Although I might not necessarily agree with Stabris8. A lot of the secret society elite just happen to be satanists. has everyone seen the CERN logo? take a look, its a cleverly hidden 666.
That number has about as much meaning as a burger king commercial.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #311
aphexpie

Yea but that just means that they're all misguided aswell. Doesnt mean that the devil and God are real.

It always gets to me that seemingly intelligent people can believe all that rubbish
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #312
rogueweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

Welcomer/Greeter
she made lots of money.

in 45 days ???

If thats true then she is laughing all the way to the bank. Those douche bags with the bigfoot body just got 10 grand.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #313
rogueweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEmc2 View Post
That number has about as much meaning as a burger king commercial.
funny but wrong. numbers and math is the universal language, universe is the key word. understanding math and geometry are keys to understanding the infinite. numbers are very significant. You think it was a coincidence the olympics were held on 8-8-8?
Old 10-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #314
aphexpie

Quote:
funny but wrong. numbers and math is the universal language, universe is the key word. understanding math and geometry are keys to understanding the infinite. numbers are very significant. You think it was a coincidence the olympics were held on 8-8-8?
So the olympics were staged by the devil?

Yes, it was coincidence now please knock it off
Old 10-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #315
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
why waste your energy commenting, don't it feel better to look for something that lifts you rather than hammering on about stuff you hate?
I didn't waste my energy commenting. It was energy well spent.

I've found things that lift me......September 30th did not happen, Martial law did not happen, economic catastrophe did not happen, blue triangles on google maps turned out to be just that, blue triangles on google maps. I'm lifted.

Now then, when are we going to get alien disclosure, when are we going to find out what is going to happen leading up to 2012, when are we going to find out what dangers we and the world are really facing etc etc?

I think we all need to lift ourselves by searching for credible evidence, of well, anything rather than getting bogged down with incredible evidence of nothing. The whole of humanity is going around in circles and is infested with fantasists and paranoics.....I just want the truth, not paranoid fantasies (yes I realise I've gotten off the Goodchild topic and am talking in general now).
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #316
motov
Avalon Senior Member

my say,
You take a mortal man or woman,
And put him or her in "control"
Watch him or her become a god
Watch peoples heads a'roll

you get the draft...

its total BS...
GFOL= galactic federation of or GFOS, galactic federation of shait..

i think its a reminder of the fact that we read, listen and so forth to all kinds of bs ppls claiming all kinda s*** and blindly follow, insted of taking care of the **** situation the world is in, we hide behind the ppls that know all kind and listen, they can infact fill us up with all the same **** that our world leaders do but with a fantastic twist, i could name many, but you know best, put your finger in the dirt and ground yourself fore once and see that if we dont fix this mess with down to earth solutions it would never get done, doesnt help with magical channeling and meditation and hokus pokus...

yeah i do belive in ET life , but i dont put my trust in those...
i see it like this when it comes to channeling, in war one of the thing you want is to control the enemies info. flow. so what are you receiveing?? i dont speak to ppls on the phone whom i dont know just4fun....

when it comes to information and socal teachers of all kinda stuff remember read it, dont eat it...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:51 PM   #317
aphexpie

[QUOTE=motov;50961]my say,
GFOL= galactic federation of o

Superb
Old 10-14-2008, 08:56 PM   #318
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

This 14th october has taken enough of our energy by now hasn´t it?
Lets concentrate on the NOW we all live in, and stop wasting our precious time.

I bet this was a staged thing to make us "no-sleeping persons" out of balance and focused on something else while TPTB kept robbing the banks around the world.
They got us, we swallowed it. Let the next move be ours. Let us all be alert and keep our heads cool.

A good warrior knows when too lay low and when too strike.
This was not it, many of us knew that.
Our time will come. You will all have your moment, when you feel like this was what you came here to do.
Its all about waiting for that moment. Its boring like hell, I know that too. Its like sitting in the doctors waitroom and rading all the old boring magazines over and over, for years.

For the moment I´m reading this article:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=410&Itemid=70

Great comfort in a time like this.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #319
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

It's not about beliefs or believing really, it's about hope. Do I believe in ET's maybe, do I hope to see them, yes! Do I believe the ship will show up today, maybe, do I hope it will, yes! P.S. There's 7 hours left here in US Eastern Time.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:07 PM   #320
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

I see the media are jumping on the band wagon now. Not a word from them before today. Makes you wonder what they know.

Btw. the day is still not yet over!
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #321
LOCOAZ2008
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

take a look

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5286
LOCOAZ2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:10 PM   #322
rogueweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphexpie View Post
So the olympics were staged by the devil?

Yes, it was coincidence now please knock it off
Nothing that happens on the world stage is a coincidence. but I get it, you dont believe in that stuff.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:19 PM   #323
Swanny
I dont need a label !

She maybe as mad as a carrot but she has become famous across the globe and is making a lot of money from this, nice work if you can get it. No worries about the recession for her
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #324
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Man my comment really flew by you. What I meant was that 666 has as much meaning in regards to the devil / satan as a BK commercial. Nowhere did I mention anything in regards to math.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:21 PM   #325
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

Bummer it would have been pretty cool for this event to take place
Quote:
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
My attempt for clarification on the disappointment of today
What can I tell you guys...I know there's many of the skeptics out there gloating, proud of themselves with big smiles on their faces. Yes, no light ship has arrived. And it is a heartbreak.

People feel I should clarify my feelings. But what I felt was what I felt. I did feel new energies, and I did feel and believe Blossom's message. She is a good person with a good heart, and now she's had threats on her life because skeptics are upset that a ship didn't show up.

I think we've all missed the purpose of the entire message. And this is what I've come to realize. It's not about waiting for ETs to show up. It's about seeing how we as a civilization can be come unified and aware of the forces and energies that are out there. I think, in my opinion, this was a test made by our allies. We have felt them, but they would not intervene, because they want to test us to make ourselves see what we're truly capable of as ourselves.

Prior to October 14th, all of us bonded. Every single one of us. We stand united. And because a ship fails to show, now there is nothing but repulsive hate, anger and disgust upon many. And who do they unleash their anger towards? The messengers, the believers...The people who work to try and make this world a better place for everyone. Showing people positivity and how we can better ourselves as a civilization. By all just showing everyone love, courtesy and respect toward us all. That there's a bigger, better life out there, and yet we all mask that possibility because the Earth Cabal has brainwashed many of us hook line and sinker.

It's so easy for anyone to say, "this is a hoax, I was right. You're all wrong, ha ha ha!"...What exactly are you attempting to get out of that? This event was meant to be a positive one. A day where all of humanity can unite, and we can filter out the bull **** of what the corrupted feed us each and every day. That's what this was all about. If a light ship showed..Great! But that wasn't the point of this day.

Those disappointed at the light ship failing to arrive are becoming the very things we want to wipe clean of ourselves. They become full of hate, vengeance and anger. When will all of us learn that we are so much better than we give ourselves credit for? Why must we dwell on the fact that we need saviors to survive? The point of the light ship wasn't meant to put thoughts in our heads that they were our saviors. They were coming simply to let you all know that they exist. But to the truly open minded, we already know that. So why...Do we continue to fight amongst ourselves? We are doing exactly what the corrupt want us to do. Spread hate, spread fear and violence over a prediction.

One of the best phrases I can think of regarding this event was to "lighten up and wake up." Regardless of what has occured, this past few weeks, we had entered that area ourselves. It didn't require a light ship to do that. Now that one fails to arrive beyond our understandings, we're back to where we started before this site even existed. We're paranoid, we're hostile...We have duality!

So, I'm all for shutting down this site if that's what you guys really want me to do. But I want you to know that my whole journey for this site was to bring us all hope, peace and unity. Togetherness as a species...A sane species.

So again, no sweat off my back off this site's closure...However, it's sweat off people's backs because they are the ones who need a site like this more than I. And because I'm here for those people. I've decided to leave it at a vote. An opinion poll...Do you want this site to close? I will leave this open until friday this week for the definite answer.

But I'm going to leave with these words..."This has not injured me. This has not beaten me. This has only made me stronger. And my purpose as of now isn't to worry about aliens...It's to worry about us as a civilization. Because we're all in deep trouble if we can't all learn to work together and end this ridiculous nonsense of duality due to prediction success or failure. What path will you choose when the time comes when it really does matter?
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote