Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-05-2009, 01:01 AM   #26
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Love love love

I agree with you. However it is possible to reach the 95% sts level without ever causing harm another person. The other way, murder ect, is just becoming a plain psycho path imo and has nothing to do with sts. Perhaps the ones that are aware of the law and still violate it couldn't handle the power that comes with extreme polarization.

As for the Ra material, if you were to "follow it", it would not be service to self as you say, the material is much more directed to those who choose service to others. They explain well the pitfalls and falsity of choosing the left hand path.

That said, there is not much in the channeling sessions that can't be found in esoteric texts, and considering that Don was a member of OTO and has obviously studied a lot of the ancient knowledge, it makes me question the official story of how they came to be, but at the same time it also sort of validates them as at least speaking much truth. Putting that all aside I really don't care where they came from, what they say is what matters, not the source.

And I'm curious, which so called 'alien' texts were you referring to that say rape and murder is fine? That is a strong statement and I would like to know its source.

btw, that person who keeps rating all these threads as 1 star is a good example of a way to polarize more towards sts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
As for murder, sacrifice, pedophilia etc. to not be ok, but it to be ok to serve onself to 95%, how do you think those who serve themselves maintain control? The true left handed path is much more dark than one might think.

Those who choose to follow the 'Ra' material and 'service themselves' will not experience some kind of ascension harvest, rather a one way trip to the court of sacred fire. Thankfully, it doesn't sound like anyone in this forum is consciously choosing such a path, but I personally recommend a very high level of discernment is required before getting into the Ra material, which may be just as full of deceit and ego building as most other ET channeled material out there...
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:08 AM   #27
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

They give me goosebumps everytime
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:14 AM   #28
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
maybe it is good that Angel's words are now in cyberspace....will reach more people...
And it's all in Consciousness. Maybe like when Mozart knocked off a fabulous improvisation one night heard only by the music gods.....

Bushy
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #29
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

If we all stand where we belong , nothing but harmony can exist. We are like the small child who was sent to the music master for his first lesson and who insisted that he should learn inharmony before he learned harmony. We are children trying to learn inharmony.Always , man's divinity is man's higher attitude. If a higher attitude were not in existence, you could not think of it.

Teachings of the masters of the far East
Baird T Spalding

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #30
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it.
- Irving Berlin

Let's make and take it with Love

loving kindness
mudra
Old 08-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #31
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I think that when looking at the range of consciousness and responses on a forum like this, you have to realize that by the law of averages there are going to be some people that are consciously on the service to self path that are involved with some of the debates here.

I am more committed towards service to others than service to self. I can honestly say that I am probably about 80:20 STO:STS at this point. There are others who will pretend to be 100% STO, then only to reveal who they truly are when they can not hold back their true nature anymore.

The strange thing about this reality is that it is a choice that people can make to take the service to self path over the service to others path. I think what is important is that you are focusing on being one or the other. The fence setters are in more trouble right now than the pure negatives. The fence setters would be those that have a STS:STO ratio of close to 50:50. They are at risk of having their consciousness ripped apart.

I do not think that it is realistic for me to exist in this reality without looking out for myself to some degree. As long as I put others before myself, I believe that is acceptable.
Is this a gut feeling of yours, or did you read about this STS vs. STO somewhere? If you read it, do you recall where?

I ask because I am at war with myself right now. With my ego. My ego wants me to believe that when I act in a manner that I (no one outside of me has ever called me selfish) deem selfish that I am really serving others at the same time because being my authentic self is why I imagined me into being on this plane. How can anything ever be selfish or selfless, even when in the grand scheme we are all ONE?

The guilt I am feeling over no longer being a door mat for those who would suck my energy dry (yes, I know it is limitless) is making me doubt myself.

I know my spirit knows the truth because I don't FEEL good. Something isn't in alignment.

This hit a nerve so I figured I'd ask. Thanks. :-)

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #32
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
The guilt I am feeling over no longer being a door mat for those who would suck my energy dry (yes, I know it is limitless) is making me doubt myself.
Being a door mat is allowing others to take even though they don't deserve it.

Being unselfish is giving freely of yourself to those who do deserve it.

It should be your decision how and to whom you decide to give of yourself. Don't feel bad for not being a door mat.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #33
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I have read through the Law of One Ra material one time. I took away from it some new knowledge, but left what did not feel important to me behind. The terms STS (service to self) and STO (service to others) where popularized by individuals who have reviewed this material. That being said, all of the Eastern Religions have this theme of the Dark / Light, Negative / Positive playing off of each other for the sake of learning and accelerating the evolution of consciousness. The law of one was accurate when it described the scenario, however it is far from being the first to point it out.

If having the free will to choose the negative path where not part of this reality then people would not be able to get away with it for their whole lives. It is a greedy, materialistic, spiritually detached paradigm to live in and has a dead end where you have to go back and start over. Where as the positive path of light has no dead end and is a much more enjoyable.

Many on the negative path choose it because they do not belive in Karma. They think, "Screw it, I am going to do what ever I want, and unless someone catches me then I will be just fine". Then later on life takes a great big s--t on them and because of their paradigm they blame the world and become more selfish. This plays out over and over again in their life and sinks them further into victimitis and self pity every time it does.

Then they start over in a new life down the road and have to live out all of the bad Karma they developed in the last life. This once again puts them on the defensive, and if no one is around to give them the right guidence they end up repeating the same mistakes life after life after life.

As far as I know, off world entities where not responsible for this symbol.

However, they might have had something to do with this one

Chicken or the egg? Did Chinese farmers see the same kind of formation as above and copy it? Or did the ET's copy it from the Earthlings? It is a Koan

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 08-05-2009 at 08:55 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #34
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
I ask because I am at war with myself right now. With my ego. My ego wants me to believe that when I act in a manner that I (no one outside of me has ever called me selfish) deem selfish that I am really serving others at the same time because being my authentic self is why I imagined me into being on this plane. How can anything ever be selfish or selfless, even when in the grand scheme we are all ONE?

I know my spirit knows the truth because I don't FEEL good. Something isn't in alignment.

This hit a nerve so I figured I'd ask. Thanks. :-)

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
There is a difference in being Service to others and being a slave to another's desires.
Serving another's ego will only make it grow stronger . The real service to others is to allow them to grow in their essence . You will know that you are on the right track when doing so raises your energy way up rather than depleting it . STO is expanding energy and broadening of the Love flow.

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 08-05-2009, 09:22 PM   #35
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

I call this piece 'love the world awake' after a song by the same name. This is the only youtube vid Ive ever found that has the song....

Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #36
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

That is great artwork, is that your artwork?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #37
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

yes it is. and thank you!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #38
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

When you say: "What is wrong with people???... Do people not understand that we are at different levels of evolution from each other???... " What level are you on? you imply we are not on your level.
And when you say, "We must love one another despite our differerences," to whom are you talking? You are the one who does not agree with us.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #39
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
When you say: "What is wrong with people???... Do people not understand that we are at different levels of evolution from each other???... " What level are you on? you imply we are not on your level.
And when you say, "We must love one another despite our differerences," to whom are you talking? You are the one who does not agree with us.

come on man. look up at the thread title for pete's sake.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:52 PM   #40
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
yes it is. and thank you!
It is breathtaking.

Thank you all for your insight. The light is brighter now.
And the love unconditionally eternal.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:06 AM   #41
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
It is breathtaking.

Thank you all for your insight. The light is brighter now.
And the love unconditionally eternal.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
Happy dear
Love is the way now and forever.

mudra
Old 08-06-2009, 12:08 AM   #42
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Cymatic I love your he-Art
Is there a buddha in that picture ?
Would love to see a bigger format of it .

Welcome to share some more .

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-06-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:13 AM   #43
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is breathtaking.

Thank you....
LOVELOVELOVE,
C
thanks, but I cant take any credit. Im just following the lead.....
of Christo, Angel, 14Chakras, Mudra, Burgundia, you, hell most everybody on here...

and don't forget this crazy mofo lover....

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13463

if THAT doesnt make you smile, you probably don't have lips.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:22 AM   #44
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am not implying you are not on my level... I'm not implying anything except that we are all different and unique in our own experiences. It's up to each of us to realize this so that we can move away from judgement and separation and move closer to unity. I also never mentioned anything about agreeing or disagreeing with anyone... Again it is about ACCEPTANCE of each individual regardless of where they are on their own evolutionary path... We are ALL equal... Take away all our layers of experiences and what is left? Pure divine essence which we all have beneath all the experiences that have made us who we have become... It's remembering who we are, remembering that we are all an extension of divine love Hugs
Old 08-06-2009, 04:43 AM   #45
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Jester put it up for me

Old 08-06-2009, 04:48 AM   #46
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Cymatic
Welcome to share some more .
mudra

enjoy! I have offered these up for anyone to share as long as they use them in the spirit of universal love..oh and a mention wouldnt hurt either but not completely necessary.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/album.php?albumid=194
Old 08-06-2009, 04:48 AM   #47
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Cymatic... You did that yourself?... If so we will have a painting day when we meet for sure ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it
Old 08-06-2009, 05:10 AM   #48
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

bring it!
again, thank you for the compliments but no more kudos to me please...just enjoy.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:34 AM   #49
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We need some reading comprehension here....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #50
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you sooooooo much Cymatic
I would'nt have used it without mentionning it comes from you .
Great to visit your album.
Keep enjoying yourself and sharing who you are.

Loving kindness
mudra