Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Hello all,

When I first became a member here I was going to post the following, but I decided to remain calm and not do such. Because in this day and age of such wonderful technology too many here seem stuck in the dark ages due to their own selfishness, ignorance and such or what I call low frequency. I thought that if I waited a little to get to know people here and that they especially get to know me, maybe the following would be easier to understand for them?

Yet, another reason why I decided to post this is due to Kerry, Bill and other happenings that don't seem to make much sense. Except through exotic deception through highly advance technology that's beyond most comprehension which is only part of it here. At any rate I explain what I've known.

It's very possible that some or many people on this forum and other forums alike are also those living in underground bases or other unknown places. In fact, do you really know who I am? Just because I show a picture and claim to be who I am doesn't mean that such is true. Solution? Evolve your open mind and heart more. Let your higher self (god/universe praying) come out and help you more.

Maybe some of these being's and people (from underground bases and such) don't have the best intentions in mind for you and the forums that they talk to you through. Because ANYONE who posts anything that they claim being challenge(s) in life, such as "doom and gloom" or low frequency, well, in my opinion they are showing me red flags concerning who they may really be when exposed to the light of truth. Especially those who continue low frequency without ever promoting any real and possible oneness solutions as a whole (for all involved).

I have not only been thinking about such I have remote viewed it and more and I invite all here to do the same. Their technology mostly concerns deception, which is why I sometimes can find it challenging to pin point their location(s) or who they really are. This also and definitely means that they know who I am.

Especially because I have decided to expose their elaborate operation. Doesn't matter anymore, my work here is complete now. So long as your aware and so now your given opportunity, your choice to explore my perceptions and for you to experience them as your own. Simply open your heart, mind and higher self to more & more possibilities around you. That is part of the solution by the way!

Some of them, the beings or people who remain hidden from us while living on secrets bases, they actually feel sorry for us and so they try to lead us in the right directions but they can not due to their own watching them as well. Connect to them by not exposing who they are or where their from. Use encoded telepathy (telepathy that only you can encode and the receiver or other being can decode) to message them and tell them your on their side, our side and mother earths side.

What else can we do? For example, I got tired of being attacked and threatened so I decided to expose the truth here. Maybe my solution means that they will no longer harm me and my family? Because they really have been attacking us here. For example, last weekend my son complained about a loud ringing in his ears, the same ringing I hear as well, but only while in my room, which is the only place and time that son heard it as well.

A brief video I made that could help you understand more...

I know their secret & its YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOz4tWY4-4Q

Kevin

btw I didn't post all this to help me, I posted it all to help you.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:56 AM   #2
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Physical Realm
Posts: 244
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

So, are you the one in the avatar?
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:59 AM   #3
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

BTW... they don't communicate via the limited internet here. They can also through peoples dreams, imagination and more. I will say that the higher your frequency is the less and less such beings attempt infiltration of your mind and thoughts or even manipulation of your being.

God help me... I just gave out some info. that could bring us or me and family more harm than good. Then again, I, like you and everyone else are all eternal unlimited beings. Which is why I made the following video as well.

Higher awareness programming from falling rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuUwsFhSf8
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:01 AM   #4
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
So, are you the one in the avatar?
Yeah, sure, what ever pal
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:07 AM   #5
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Physical Realm
Posts: 244
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
God help me... I just gave out some info. that could bring us or me and family more harm than good. Then again, I, like you and everyone else are all eternal unlimited beings. Which is why I made the following video as well.

Higher awareness programming from falling rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuUwsFhSf8
You just projected lower frequencies (fear). If you stay in the Light you'll be protected!
Our negative thoughts create some of the beings you just described, seriously.

~ Love & Light ~
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:20 AM   #6
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
You just projected lower frequencies (fear). If you stay in the Light you'll be protected!
Our negative thoughts create some of the beings you just described, seriously.

~ Love & Light ~
Your making fun or ignorance of my post here wasn't low frequency either? Either way you are your reality as I am mine.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:24 AM   #7
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Physical Realm
Posts: 244
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Your making fun or ignorance of my post here wasn't low frequency either? Either way you are your reality as I am mine.
If you believe what you just wrote, why are you asking for help here?

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:39 AM   #8
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
If you believe what you just wrote, why are you asking for help here?

hu??
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #9
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 70
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

.

Last edited by Truthseeker512; 03-02-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #10
joel77
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London England
Posts: 19
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Yeah, sure, what ever pal
very negative (or low frequency as you put it) where as the posting comment was exibiting humor which is a posative emotion (or high frequency in your system).

you have just contraticted you own point IMO

i agree there are beings that feed off negative energy even if these beings are just thought constructs but if you posit a theory such as yours you should try to lead by example,

i do not mean to offend with my comments i am just pointing out what some others may think as well.

J.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #11
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Tell me joel & dan, do you also attack Project Camelot for promoting such perspectives as well? Especially for the PC videos which talk of past or present or near future death & destruction? All of which are designed to give the public more perspectives in life? So that everyone is given the chance to change in order to "be" the solution as a whole? Like PC I've stated what I believe are facts from my perspectives. Whether of not you believe in my perspectives is up to you. You say what ever about me personally because it just shows me who you really are.

I don't feel sad. Am I suppose to feel sad? Actually I feel very good that I've gotten this information out there. Which is exactly why I started this thread. Those who know I speak truth, especially those of low frequency who do nothing but try and infiltrate forums, blogs and websites, want nothing more than to remove this thread now. They don't want you to know of their existence, so that you can stop them from spreading low frequency.

There are also those who now may attack me personally, so to some how discredit this thread in their own eyes. Some of whom attempt to use quotes (my own words) in limited ways. Either way this thread still stands strong and firm. Watch out for those who continually promote low frequency here for it is not I being low frequency.

It's all based on everyone's perspectives and I want nothing more than for everyone to simply be aware of. You can egg on attacking me personally but I will not be part of it by responding to any such further. I will say that a forum supervisor and moderator is definitely needed now to watch this thread for anymore possible attacks against me.

I definitely forgive joel and dan but do they forgive me? That is up to them. For our forgiveness is part of evolving limited low frequency into higher frequency or oneness. Let us move on to more balance higher frequency shall we?

For example (hint, hint)...

“Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.” Robert Quillen

“When an argument flares up, the wise man quenches it with silence”

“The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it.” George Bernard Shaw

All I am saying is that everyone be on the look out for the possibilities that exist, which are those lurking on the net for more low frequency. The solution of which can be easily found by way of your open mind, heart and higher self (meditation, praying).

For those who do not know me I offer you a chance to get to know me before you judge me and if you do judge I would hope that it's with an open mind, heart and higher awareness. If I am such a low frequency being, like some may have claim here, why would I take so much time energy and effort to make and promote such videos as these below?? By the way I invite everyone to down load and use these videos to promote more higher frequency. Place them on websites, blogs, emails and where ever else you like.

Project Camelot evolving our awareness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wurUcAxnr0

I know their secret & its YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOz4tWY4-4Q

Higher awareness programming from falling rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuUwsFhSf8

A Message of Love From Light Orbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxauVEmTOVk

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness (COA)


Kevin

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 03-02-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Hello all,

It's very possible that some or many people on this forum and other forums alike are also those living in underground bases or other unknown places. In fact, do you really know who I am? Just because I show a picture and claim to be who I am doesn't mean that such is true. Solution? Evolve your open mind and heart more. Let your higher self (god/universe praying) come out and help you more.

Maybe some of these being's and people (from underground bases and such) don't have the best intentions in mind for you and the forums that they talk to you through. Because ANYONE who posts anything that they claim being challenge(s) in life, such as "doom and gloom" or low frequency, well, in my opinion they are showing me red flags concerning who they may really be when exposed to the light of truth. Especially those who continue low frequency without ever promoting any real and possible oneness solutions as a whole (for all involved).

I have not only been thinking about such I have remote viewed it and more and I invite all here to do the same. Their technology mostly concerns deception, which is why I sometimes can find it challenging to pin point their location(s) or who they really are. This also and definitely means that they know who I am.

Some of them, the beings or people who remain hidden from us while living on secrets bases, they actually feel sorry for us and so they try to lead us in the right directions but they can not due to their own watching them as well. Connect to them by not exposing who they are or where their from. Use encoded telepathy (telepathy that only you can encode and the receiver or other being can decode) to message them and tell them your on their side, our side and mother earths side.

What else can we do? For example, I got tired of being attacked and threatened so I decided to expose the truth here. Maybe my solution means that they will no longer harm me and my family? Because they really have been attacking us here. For example, last weekend my son complained about a loud ringing in his ears, the same ringing I hear as well, but only while in my room, which is the only place and time that son heard it as well.
I assume that Human and Non-Human Beings monitor and post on this site. I also assume that some of them are in Underground Bases, Spacecraft, and throughout the Solar System. Further...I assume that some of them are Benevolent...and others Malevolent. Finally...I assume that Alphabet Agencies and Jesuits monitor and participate. This is as it should be. This is the only way things will improve. I don't go out of my way to be tactful (notice my avatar)...and I don't go out of my way to be nasty. (notice that I don't share the editorial views of the book pictured in the avatar) I try to be myself (neurotic, confused, and agitated). I want everyone to make it...and to be happy. This includes even the worst of the worst. I'm not into Damnation, Retribution, Armageddon, Bottomless Pits, etc. I suspect a Universal History of Theocracy, Enslavement, Extermination, Star Wars, Masters of the Universe, etc. I want all of this to end. Avalon can be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations. We probably annoy the hell out of each other...but at least we are communicating. I just want all of the secret stuff to become general knowledge...or at least accessible by the general public.

I feel as though I'm under attack constantly. I have constant high-pitched ringing in my ears...and I see legion swimming pinpoints of light under certain conditions. I realize that I'm neurotic and paranoid...but I'm sure that I'm supernaturally targeted. Sometimes I swear at, and flip-off, the unseen beings...who I'm sure are all around me...all the time. Sometimes I talk to them about galactic issues. Thank God they don't talk back. I'm not sure that I'm ready to meet them just yet! But I still want to have a bottle of fine wine with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...even if they are Draconian Reptilians...from the Council of Thuban.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-02-2010 at 07:04 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #13
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Why can't all this be so simple, so understanding, so much more high frequency for all involved? I certainly understand those who find me being low frequency here. Even if I was such being don't I deserve the chance of being higher frequency? Don't I deserve the right to change? It's all about change because that is what all reality is, energy in motion or... "constant change".

Because as oneness beings the majority of us exist as our being low and high frequency, also known as separation. For example, in what ever order, we all chose to "learn to hate" then "learn to love' then "learn hate to love" and then "learn love to hate". The more perspectives of it all that we chose to experience, the better. At some point maybe 1 or 1,000 lifetimes later we perceive even more awareness concerning love and hate. How ever long it takes it's when we are being what our reality already is... "oneness".

It all comes down to our constant choices of experiencing oneness in our own ways and it's always our choice of being. To actually realize that everyone and everything are one, well that's the ticket.

Okay way too deep, sorry. Just be who you really are and don't let me or anyone tell you different. If you like, chose exploring my perspectives concerning low frequency beings using the internet. Maybe you chose how you can promote a more balance solution as a whole, for all involved . Especially ALL being's of low and high frequency. You can do what ever you want and in doing so you constantly decide what your whole reality is.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker512 View Post
.
Were you trying to say something?

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #15
pureheart7
Retired Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hudson Valley
Posts: 38
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

We have free will. We can accept or not. Remember, it starts with you.
pureheart7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #16
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 24
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Kevin,
your great! Your path is not an ordinary one. You have an enourmous sensitivity. You sense things. You see things.Some people understand, others dont. You have seen this particular being in your mind, haven´t you. Strong it is. But you are stronger. Sometimes it is good to practice spiritual self protection. Shut down energies. Use free will. You decide how, when and why communication takes place. Yes, it is cruel down here, there are better places, we know that, dont we:-)

Walk in peace, dear fellow human being.
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:27 PM   #17
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Greetings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Rocky Mountains, NA
Posts: 98
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

I'm relooping your video - Epic rhythm behind it all, and a WONDERFUL message!




We can do this!!! Hell, we are!!



!
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #18
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Hey Kevin

great info in that vid. I really like that quote near the end

i have experience negative attacks and work hard to keep my energies as fully loaded as I can! I have heard from "others" of negative energies such as mudpies and aether talkers that can latch on to people and mess around with peoples lives.

And as a side note...that crystal from my desk is still missing! It was not just any crystal! Seems like someone playing games to me. It was a star merkaba quartz crystal from a set of healing crystals! Hmmmmm i say...not cool.

anyway got a new crystal and it helps to keep my energies high!

Peace JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-02-2010 at 10:11 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #19
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 70
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Were you trying to say something?

Kevin
I left a comment, but decided i didnt really want to participate in the thread. Id have deleted the whole post but I guess I didnt kno how to do it.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #20
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I assume that Human and Non-Human Beings monitor and post on this site. I also assume that some of them are in Underground Bases, Spacecraft, and throughout the Solar System. Further...I assume that some of them are Benevolent...and others Malevolent. Finally...I assume that Alphabet Agencies and Jesuits monitor and participate. This is as it should be. This is the only way things will improve. I don't go out of my way to be tactful (notice my avatar)...and I don't go out of my way to be nasty. (notice that I don't share the editorial views of the book pictured in the avatar) I try to be myself (neurotic, confused, and agitated). I want everyone to make it...and to be happy. This includes even the worst of the worst. I'm not into Damnation, Retribution, Armageddon, Bottomless Pits, etc. I suspect a Universal History of Theocracy, Enslavement, Extermination, Star Wars, Masters of the Universe, etc. I want all of this to end. Avalon can be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations. We probably annoy the hell out of each other...but at least we are communicating. I just want all of the secret stuff to become general knowledge...or at least accessible by the general public.

I feel as though I'm under attack constantly. I have constant high-pitched ringing in my ears...and I see legion swimming pinpoints of light under certain conditions. I realize that I'm neurotic and paranoid...but I'm sure that I'm supernaturally targeted. Sometimes I swear at, and flip-off, the unseen beings...who I'm sure are all around me...all the time. Sometimes I talk to them about galactic issues. Thank God they don't talk back. I'm not sure that I'm ready to meet them just yet! But I still want to have a bottle of fine wine with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...even if they are Draconian Reptilians...from the Council of Thuban.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
I like many of your perspectives as well as other peoples perspectives here too. Like me you have... no.. YOU ARE your constant choice to change for them all into something else, just as I do my own perspectives.

This is what I want people to tell or show me as well here. Not just that I, you and everyone are a beings of low frequency but that we're also beings of high frequency choice as well.

Thank you much for your detailed perspectives which so many people can now use to understand you even more. Even if they don't know you personally or will ever see you in the flesh they sense, feel and know of your existence... so what your doing here is wonderful in my opinion, assumption, perspective, belief... #@$#@ "IT'S WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT!" lol Just glad to know that you and other like you exist here.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:15 PM   #21
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Okay Truthseeker512.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:17 PM   #22
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Hi JesterTerrestrial, thanks for your support!

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #23
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

" Greetings " I'm glad you like my video & thanks for the support. Keep going with your heart and it'll be ok and I do the same.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:33 PM   #24
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 236
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Light and Fight, who am I to say how special I am? Nobody. You seem to know me pretty well and I like that some what, lol. I'll put some meditation into that & see more later ; ) You know, cause our conscious minds are limited as compared to our unconscious minds, right? Well, unless we train to consciously accept our unlimited eternal being of more than just us being human.

Astrology and numerology only helps confirms what I already know about me. But because advance psychic abilities only seem to **** off the majority of people. So I've learned well not to try and over explain who or what I really am.

If anything I do invite you and everyone to scan (open heart, remote view or what ever way you see fit) my being & life path for more information.

I dunno. I'm just trying to do my best on a planet I do not belong on. Doesn't mean I am here to feel sorry for me self or that I am "better" than everyone. Other have related to me the same kind of thoughts from themselves as well.

Kevin

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 03-02-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:37 PM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
BTW... they don't communicate via the limited internet here. They can also through peoples dreams, imagination and more. I will say that the higher your frequency is the less and less such beings attempt infiltration of your mind and thoughts or even manipulation of your being.

God help me... I just gave out some info. that could bring us or me and family more harm than good. Then again, I, like you and everyone else are all eternal unlimited beings. Which is why I made the following video as well.

Higher awareness programming from falling rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuUwsFhSf8
For the record, Clarityofawareness is 100% correct here. He is not creating these beings from negative thoughts....these beings are as real as it gets. And those of you that have not experienced it be thankful.

As I see it he is just warning those who might be confronted by such, and not realize what it actually is. I for one am aware of this very thing he speaks of, and suggest you all take heed, and understand it can happen to you as well.
May you be blessed and protected in white light Clarityofawareness
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon