Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Artifacts discovered underneath crop circles!!

Bronze, silver and gold plates with crop circle design found under crop circle! Proof crop circle could not be a hoax.

Plate one (silver color) consisted mainly of quite pure silver (what an understatement!), with an additional ingredient accounting for less than 0.1%. The weight of the plate was 4.98kg (11lbs). Plate two (bronze color) consisted of a copper-tin alloy (of which the tin content amounted to 10%-15%), nickel and traces of iron amounting to less than 0.

This meant that the silver plate consisted of 99.9% pure silver, purer than sterling-silver. Furthermore, a spectrographic analysis of both plates proved that they had not been made from a cast but from some kind of conglomerate of silver nuggets and natural copper and tin pieces of the type found in Germany’s Harz forest, not far from Grasdorf. They had been produced, either by heating up to a degree that partially melted the metals - or in a low-gravity environment.

The gold one was what is known as "altgold," which is also of highest purity. A Mr. Pfeiffer was later able to track down the finder of the plates, and purchased the silver and bronze ones for 50,000 Deutschmarks (about $30,000). Unfortunately, the gold plate had been melted down and was sold for a few hundred thousand Deutschmarks to a jeweler. Yet, the high purity of the two remaining plates was verified by the German Federal Material Inspection Authority, which for all practical purposes, ruled out the possibility of a hoax. What an expensive hoax that would be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WggwL...layer_embedded
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artifacts discovered underneath crop circles!!

I wonder what was there first, the plates or the cropcircles?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Artifacts discovered underneath crop circles!!

Excellent post!!! I gave it a 5 star

Can't believe I never heard about this before and its from 1991.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:13 AM   #4
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

really great find crop circles on the brain a lot lately, very interesting phenomena. gonna go see if i can find out more info on those plates now.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:19 AM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah I heard about these a long time ago, but I didn't know they melted down the gold one, what a shame.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote