Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
leitrim Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

Default Law of attraction or coincidence?

This is starting to happen a lot recently, I would think about person and be convinced that later on in the day I will see that person . These people are people I rarely see around or have a strong relationship with. I think its too much to be considered a series of coincidences . Anybody have a answer to this? Cheers
leitrim Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Law of attraction or coincidence?

I think the universe knows/is everything and when you and the people who come to your mind have intentions that will cross your paths, there's some kind of firing of memories or awareness.

As far as how to process that, what it means...

At the risk of being trite...

It's God's way of proving to the person that their intuition is reliable voice.

A person cannot know their part in the mystery by their own effort, by controlled, "logical" thinking. All such thinking is rooted in ego desires, which are rooted in pain and suffering and fear; to compensate for same.

If you want to play in the big game, you have to take your cues from God, who is actually a Goddess.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

the literal definition of 'coincidence' is simply two things happening at the same time without an obvious causal relationship.

therefore something being coincidence doesn't invalidate it being related to the law of attraction. at least IMO.

my take, based on my personal experience, is that rather than seeing your friend being a result of having thought of them, thinking of them might be more a premonition that you are going to see them.
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

WOW!! I was looking for a thread like this yesterday. Could that be a coincidence? Haha, Maybe…

This has been happening a lot lately. My most recent experience involved a pair of headphones. For about 2 months I was looking almost everywhere for these specific pair of headphones for my music player and I finally found them 2 days ago. The weird thing about it was when I was shoveling the snow in front of my house; I thought to myself “it would be cool to listen to some tunes while I shovel the snow”. So, I went inside grab my music gear and went back out to continue digging. As I was thinking about the headphones I was wearing, I looked down and saw an exact replica of the headphones lying in the snow on my shovel. They were brand new and they didn’t seem to be worn at all. A strange feeling came over me and I couldn’t stop the feeling that I materialized these headphones? Weird

Other coincidences involve things like the phone ringing right after I think about it, sometimes I can be calling someone and hear the person I’m calling dialing trying to call me. This has always tripped me out. Also, people will pop up out of nowhere as soon as I stop talking or thinking about them. There’s other things but may be a little too menial to discuss but these events have been happening way too often lately…along with a few spells of déjà vu. Yes, there may be some strange things going on.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The same here... i can't recall now, the things were not very important, like wanting to buy something and the exact precise thing a few weeks later in a store....just a small example...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Yes, there may be some strange things going on.

Peace

or perhaps your own energy has shifted to the point where you are becoming aware of such occurrences...
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:03 AM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

for awhile now i have seeked various explanations of such occurances as they unfolded for me in my own life ...

it is now that i feel ... as we rip down the veils of illusion ... we gradually become one with our higher selves ... opening our selves to and allowing greater truth than what we thought was ...

in doing so ... when we become one with our higher selves ... our being ... we also steadily become one with all that is ... being much more free ... open and in tune with all energy ...

our thoughts no longer simply remain within our heads ... because we now continuously break down what we thought were limitations ... we become freer ... therefore i believe we not only just think our thoughts but we feel them as well ... our thoughts in a way ... now get run through heart central ... and the heart ... has an enormous ability to expand what we're thinking ... like an amplifier ... sending the energy of our thoughts beyond our selves ... the heart having like a trillion feelers that can allow other energy to be received by us as well ...

law of attraction yes ... but it can only unfold this way when our own energy becomes free and clear of limitations ... consciously we are now knowing of this ... and experiencing it ...

i believe this has much to do with when we come to know and feel oneness ... when our rigidness within ego ... consciously decides to take a back seat to our flexibility of allowing for all possibilities ... that are abilities sharpen and grow ...

when we can not only think of how another feels ... but to feel what others and nature feels ... the oneness then allows for our advancement to some very new and very beneficial ways of life ...

i feel once these experiences begin for us ... it is then that we need to trust what is occuring ... we don't have to seek logic of it ... just go with it ... doesn't take long before these and other experiences begin to flourish ... we only need to begin feeling they are of the norm because really ... in the not too distant future ... the beginnings of what we experience now ... will soon feel to be archaic to us ... let's say when we are at the advancement of telepathy and such ... where fewer words will be spoken ...

anyway ... remember ... there are no coincidences ... everything for a reason ...

it's great sitting at a cafe and thinking your cup needs a top up ... and behind you ... in that very moment ... your waitress asks if you would like more coffee ...

and then you sit sipping that coffee ... thinking of your childhood friend ... and across the room ... someone appears very familiar to you ... and it's them ...

the veils come down ... and we move up ... to some very exciting times ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:59 AM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leitrim Warrior View Post
I would think about person and be convinced that later on in the day I will see that person
You have no idea how often that happens to me.

I am convinced there is more at work here than simple 'coincidence'.

In my mind, and admittedly I'm no mathematical genius, however simply calculating the probabilities of a particular series of events easily leads to the conclusion there is a thought/attraction relationship. There is an actual Physics at work.

When the probability of said events occurring simultaneously is so infinitesimally low, any rational person taking notes at the time should at least conceive the higher probability of harmonics. That's what I call it, harmonics.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:07 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i found $120 bucks this morning,
b4, i'd left the top level,
that was neat !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote