Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 05:49 AM   #26
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

Great thread, totally subbing.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #27
OceanWinds

good stuff!

well if my bodies dna is getting activated... I sure can feel it. its great!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:02 AM   #28
d3stined
Avalon Senior Member

Today is the 9th yay hehe
is there any specific time ? or is it a gradual change starting from today ??
d3stined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:06 AM   #29
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It dowses up between 6:50pm and 7:00pm Eastern Standard
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:10 AM   #30
d3stined
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you
This is so exciting...
d3stined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:32 PM   #31
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

What an exciting day!!!!!! I'm bouncing off the walls!
Old 10-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #32
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I was just sat ion Avebury stone circle waiting to vibrate
Guess I will have to wait a little bit longer
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:56 PM   #33
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA shifts and 'fear based' activity

You know, this has been a continuing debate on this forum. I sense you are making an important point here, but I think there is a lot of confusion and misunderstanding surrounding this whole 'fear based' activity thing. I'm a fan of Braden, Lipton, "The Secret" Abraham Hicks and all those...but I'm having a hard time, and I'm sure others are too, seeing how preparing ourselves and adequately protecting ourselves from the fear-based attacks of other misdirected souls creates a 'lowering of frequency'.

I understand about not dwelling on fear and worry or nursing anger and how destructive that is. But I honestly feel that tarring all of us on this forum with the same brush for trying to stop murderous plans and/or protect ourselves from them is a misapplication of spiritual information. If you can explain this to the contrary, I'm most happy to hear it.

I have thought about Ghandi, when he defied the General at risk of his life; and I've thought about the story of Jesus, who allowed himself to be betrayed and crucified without resistance--but I've also heard other stories about how Jesus was smart and used herbs to feign death, 'beat the rap' so to speak and went on to spread his wisdom to other lands, so I have BIG doubts about not taking prudent action to save oneself.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:03 PM   #34
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
It dowses up between 6:50pm and 7:00pm Eastern Standard
Thats 11PM in real time
ES time is GMT -4
Old 10-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #35
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA shifts and 'fear based' activity

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
You know, this has been a continuing debate on this forum. I sense you are making an important point here, but I think there is a lot of confusion and misunderstanding surrounding this whole 'fear based' activity thing. I'm a fan of Braden, Lipton, "The Secret" Abraham Hicks and all those...but I'm having a hard time, and I'm sure others are too, seeing how preparing ourselves and adequately protecting ourselves from the fear-based attacks of other misdirected souls creates a 'lowering of frequency'.

I understand about not dwelling on fear and worry or nursing anger and how destructive that is. But I honestly feel that tarring all of us on this forum with the same brush for trying to stop murderous plans and/or protect ourselves from them is a misapplication of spiritual information. If you can explain this to the contrary, I'm most happy to hear it.

I have thought about Ghandi, when he defied the General at risk of his life; and I've thought about the story of Jesus, who allowed himself to be betrayed and crucified without resistance--but I've also heard other stories about how Jesus was smart and used herbs to feign death, 'beat the rap' so to speak and went on to spread his wisdom to other lands, so I have BIG doubts about not taking prudent action to save oneself.
I am not exactly following you for sure. But what I think you are saying is that fear is a useful motivator for standing up for what is right? That is true in some instances, but you can also stand up for what is right while being completely calm about it.

Since you have studied the Abraham Hicks info and the secret info, don't they talk about how all negative emotions are routed in fear? I have listened to them as well and they discuss this in detail. Abraham and the Secret both call it the emotional guidence system.

Sometimes it is important to put the story aside and see the basic fundamentals. All negative emotions that all start out as fear and are then filtered though your consiousness into other negative emotions vibrate at a low frequency. All positive emotions that are routed in love and then filtered through your consciousness into positive emotions have a high frequency.

I am not saying that you have to absolutely never feel fear in order to make the jump. A fear based consiousness in my opinion is one where the person is in a constant state of distress due to negative emotions. If you are mostly positive and sometimes fearful you are in a non-fear based consciousness.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #36
Swanny
I dont need a label !

That's another date that has come and gone with nothing happening
Think I mite be starting to lose faith in these predictions.
Sorry mate but nothing happened here
Old 10-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #37
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Here is some more interesting information I found in a search on the good ol' internet. JT

Quote:
What are the benefits of 12 Strand DNA Activation?

* Strengthening of and stronger immune system
* Detoxification of the body
* Have more energy, look and feel younger
* Releases unconscious patterning
* Releasing emotions, behavior patterns, and beliefs that are dysfunctional while strengthening functional ones
* Expanded awareness and increasing brain capacity
* Precise communication and sharper memory
* Stay focused and in the moment
* Heightened intuition, clairvoyance and clairaudience
* Opening the chakras and creating a greater flow of kundalini energy
* More clarity and alignment with your true purpose
* Clearing genetic and family karmic patterns
http://www.laughinglifecoach.com/12-...ctivation.html

Quote:
IET Activates Your 12-Strand DNA

by Stevan J. Thayer

According to Angel Ariel, all life follows a divine blueprint that we have labeled DNA. Science has discovered the first two physical strands of the DNA blueprint. It has been discovered to be the double helix building block of all life. There are five other double helix pairs in the DNA system. The six pairs of strands are called the 12-strand spiritual DNA. In the 12-strand system, the first pair is physical and the other five pairs of strands are non-physical energy imprints in the human energy field. According to Ariel, the six pairs of DNA double-helix strands have the following roles in our lives.

1st Pair: governs the creation of all aspects of our physical body. It controls our genetic patterning, our physical body, our predisposition to certain health conditions, our aging process, our metabolism and much more.

2nd Pair: governs our emotional body. It creates and controls our genetic emotional profile as well as our predisposition to certain emotional conditions. For example, it governs our EQ (our emotional intelligence), determines whether we will be a type A or a type B personality and determines whether we will be introverted or extroverted.

3rd Pair: governs our mental body. It controls our genetic mental profile and determines whether our mental energy be directed toward logical, linear, rational thinking (as in a scientist or an engineer) or toward the intuitive, artistic expression. Furthermore, it controls whether we will be primarily optimistic or primarily pessimistic.

4th Pair: governs our soul. It controls our karmic patterning and our genetic soul profile.
bullet

Karmic patterning refers to the karmic pre-conditioning that we have brought into this lifetime to work with and master. Specifically, it includes karmic wounds, issues or lessons that were not resolved or completed in past lifetime experiences and which will re-manifest in this lifetime to give us with an opportunity to resolve them.
bullet

Genetic soul profile governs our soul's mission. It determines what soul level archetypal pattern we will have. For example will we be destined to be a leader, healer, builder, teacher, student, warrior, monastic, parent, etc? Furthermore, it contains a profile of the experiences we are to have, the wisdom we are to develop, the spiritual strengths we are to master, the service we are to provide to others and the path we are to take to find pure joy.

5th Pair: governs our soul cluster and controls the movement and timing of specific souls within a soul cluster to seek and find each other to the mutual fulfillment of their souls purpose.

6th Pair: governs all of creation and aligns your 12-strand DNA with divine will.
http://www.learniet.com/12_strand_dna2.asp

Quote:
The Twelve-Strand Theta DNA Activation creates the connection between the human genetic coding and access to all knowledge through the Creator's Seven Planes of Existence. Twelve has the ancient meaning of "Thy will be done," and this seems significant in releasing our perceptions of who we think we are into the awareness of who we truly are--remembering our histories and purpose for being here at this amazing time, in service to the Creator.

Our original genetic blueprint was designed by the Creator to have much more than just one double helix, and we've operated in this diminished capacity until recently. The full complement of chromosomal strands was disconnected thousands of years ago by way of genetic modification. Scientists are very much aware of the extra, or "latent" strands which they call "junk" DNA. Within the fully activated 12-stranded individual, there are 100's of strands each running 200,000 functions.
http://www.thetadnaactivation.com/medical3.html

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 10-09-2008 at 11:37 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #38
Frederik
Avalon Senior Member

Here neither so far

Would be nice to hear a statement from "tone3jaguar".
I was also wondering that he could time it down to 10 mins, because in his opening post he mentions that his date could be off by 1 or 2 days in either directions. I wouldnt loose hope yet, but I also stopped putting much faith in these predictions, except everything concerning the 2012 Shift.
But I believe this guy is sincere, so lets wait and see!

Love & Light, Frederik.

Last edited by Frederik; 10-09-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Frederik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:11 AM   #39
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure if this means anything, but I took a **** a little bit after that time fram jaguar posted up and it was clear as water I noticed. Maybe my body is becoming purer Or maybe I just drank a lot of water recently.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #40
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, everyone wants to here my take on why there was not like some sort of huge blast of energy that flowed through people and stuff like that. Well I would like to first point out that I have made no predictions on what the initial experience of the activiation of dormant DNA code will be like. I specifically did not because I was not sure if it would be a moment of wow what just happened, or if the changes in the code would cause ramping of consciousness in the days following it.

One important thing to keep in mind also is the human mind forms new neuro pathways at night while you sleep, unless there is alchohol or other inhibiting substances in the body. I would not jump to any conclusions on if you have had the upgrades yet or not. I am going to be like the doctor and say, "Chill out and call be back in a week after the medicine has done its work"
Old 10-10-2008, 03:40 PM   #41
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Tones, I'm feeling different. I felt "odd" the night before the predicted shift around 3am. I kept seeing what looked like earth but it was mostly blue and very vivid. I'm hearing lots of different frequencies off and on. I do think something is happening- even as I type my whole body feels energetically different. Not so much more advanced like I was hoping but different. Like the energy is just in your face kind of different if that makes sense.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:50 PM   #42
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I felt the shift. It was a swirling energy, accompanied by pain in the left side of my body and extreme skin sensitivity. The pain and sensitivity are fading today. I feel like there is more room in my brain today...strange sensation.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else had a similar experience.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #43
Frederik
Avalon Senior Member

When I went to bed and closed my eyes, I felt a weird pressure inside my head, dont really know how to describe it. Like a magnet or something similar.
But no other changes so far.
I sleeped very bad last night also and cant remember a single second of what I`ve dreamed.
Lets see what the following days will bring.
A cool Synchronicity I want to mention is that one of my friends who normally never calls me for a reason like this, called me yesterday and said I have to watch this documentary. This documentary was about newborn babys and how they form new neuropaths at a certain stage.
Kinda cool I thought.^^

Love & Light, Frederik.
Frederik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #44
kaye lambert
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this wonderful article! It was so informative, I read it 3 times! Much love
kaye lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:46 AM   #45
projectavalonmember
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

hmm

tonight is the second shift apparently
projectavalonmember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM   #46
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectavalonmember View Post
hmm

tonight is the second shift apparently
I`m looking foreword to it. its funny but today is my sons 9th birthday and Feb 11 is mine and i think that is the third shift
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:38 AM   #47
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Delano View Post
I'm not sure if this means anything, but I took a **** a little bit after that time fram jaguar posted up and it was clear as water I noticed. Maybe my body is becoming purer Or maybe I just drank a lot of water recently.
Drinking lots of water is one of the keys to this whole process

Last edited by Northern Boy; 11-27-2008 at 04:19 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:17 AM   #48
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

here are some possible side effects to reconnection of your 12 strand DNA

During the process of cellular transformation, you may see or feel specific physical changes and sensations in your body and in the bodies of those around you, such as the following:

ACHES, PAINS and HEADACHES

New aches and pains will appear in various places in the body and then these will disappear.

Headaches and sudden shooting pains in the head or eyes may occur and these may be signs that adjustments are being made in your energies. These adjustments will be attuning you to different frequencies during cellular transformation.

The parts of your brain that have been dormant in the past are now being used. This may require some rewiring of brain circuitry while brain patterns that are no longer functional will be rerouted.

As you develop a higher way of thinking and being, you will experience more creative energies and will create deeper levels of meditation.

As transformation occurs, there may be periods when you feel more anxious and irritable than usual.

You may also feel restless, headachy, less able to concentrate. You may will have an increased sensitivity to people, sounds, smells and environments.

You may experience muscle soreness particularly in the low back, joint pains or poor digestion.

When these glands are excessively simulated, your body is constantly in a hyper state of fight-or-flight and the body expends resources at tremendous rates of speed.

The process of change that you are presently undergoing has been initiated within the molecular structure of the brain.

The progressive cycles of change are introduced to the rest of the body systems primarily through the cerebral-spinal fluid and from there throughout the nervous system generally.

This accounts for the pervasive sensations of disturbances within the head, eyes, spine and nerves. It has resulted in dizziness, headaches, and pressure in the head, usually experienced from back to front, at other times, from side to side.

It also accounts for considerable nervous disruption, sleeplessness and irregular energy surges and drops. Digestion may become erratic and peculiar pains may come and go without warning in different parts of the body
_____I myself after Oct 9 felt as though some one was pushing on the center of my forehead and it felt like my head was in a vise under slight pressure and I have noticed and increase in hearing and sense of smell also from the days when i played Jr Hockey i had my nose broken in a fight and had a deviated septum and could not breath right out of 1 nostril sense Oct 9th I have had no problem with my nose. Another thing you may notice is intense and drowsiness where you will sleep for 2 or 3 hrs wake up and then go back to sleep I went thru this for about a week and had trouble staying awake while driving home others have incredible surges of energy

Last edited by Northern Boy; 11-27-2008 at 04:25 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:57 PM   #49
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Could not one also use a Radionics box to extract and correlate data?

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3stined View Post
wow.... this is getting really complicated, can u reccomend a book on dowsing or give some genral information on how u do it ? I dont really understand how you can choose what density source you are dowsing through ? does this apply to pendulum work also ? and if so would u be able to communicate with other entities ?

Thanks
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #50
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the WingMaker's concept of the "junk DNA" The 24th chromosome?

http://www.wingmakers.com/reproducti...hamber24hr.jpg

Last edited by Gnosis5; 11-27-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote