Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-18-2008, 05:05 AM   #1
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Icke on Coast to Coast tonight!

Controversial author and lecturer David Icke will discuss his work on the Global Conspiracy.

First Hour: Trends analyst Gerald Celente comments on the economy. Then, actress Debbie Reynolds chats about her career.

Audio Links:
http://38.99.88.122:3016
mms://1.uni4.susq.streamaudio.com/KCMO_AM
http://67.212.67.19:3010
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:35 AM   #2
FoxForceFive
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast tonight!

Listening now.... interesting how he's talking about Croatia and all the European Union flags everywhere - and they're not even in the European Union!! Also interesting talking about all the bailouts and takeovers - Icke is right - these corporations in essence aren't collapsing as such, they are merely merging and nothing's changed. At the top of the pyriamid, they control it all and it is all cold and calculated maniplulation. The 'turmoil' is manipulated. Centralisation is the goal.

Cool, now they are playing White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane in the ad break... more to come....
FoxForceFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #3
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast tonight!

i was listening live but had to go to sleep for work. im listening now its on youtube already. David icke's book the biggest secret is basically what got me started on this. im gone back and forth on whether i believe the reptilian bit or better to say ive gone through different ways of interpreting it (interdimensional, energetic possesion,real 3d lizzards) but ive always had great respect for dave. i hear kerry and bill plan on interviewing him soon, cant wait for that. im sure they will give the annunaks the attention the subject deserves. speaking of annunaks, would you guys say the nibiru connection is pretty much disinfo or what? i never really held much stake in nibiru but i def looked it over a bit. david icke is awesome!! and george noorys voice is the greatest. a couple nights ago there was the egyptologist Robert Bauval who noticed the orion connection. see if it gets on youtube too.
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:44 PM   #4
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Could I have a link to the interview or a transcript because I work at a school and youtube is blocked and so is most other audio video sites.

Thank you,
LOVE
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:05 PM   #5
indigoblue
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the link for David Ickes Big brother,the big picture.....its about three hours long.....lots of info.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...E5SK2wLd6JGoAQ

indigoblue.
indigoblue is offline   Reply With Quote