Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 01:49 AM   #101
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Well as i have just noted 5,008 members now!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:01 AM   #102
Frank69
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Amsterdam, Holland
Posts: 38
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Well I am still here...gosh, webbot's Oct 7th is only 3 weeks ago and imho spot on...and Nov 15 cometh...And right now onto the elections I am at my very qui vive.

But yes I can imagine Oct 14 disappointment...

Yet it's nice though to constructively discuss doom&gloom without continuous attacks with love.
Frank69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:05 AM   #103
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

It has been interesting for the members who have been here from the start to see how things have been progressing though. Mmmmmmmmmmmh.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:14 AM   #104
Suriel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink Re: Are people losing interest?

With the amount of posts I see here. It looks like there is much interest. Try not to get discouraged and stay balanced. Avalon is a great place for learning new and interesting topics.

If you can decipher on what is important to you and the rest, you will benefit for being a member here. I wish everyone peace and love. I hope you stay and create a new positive vibe here.

Cheers,
Kevin
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:43 AM   #105
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Carolina USA
Posts: 368
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

After reading all the responses in this thread, how about this as a solution:

If one agrees with a thread and has additional information that could or would add besides "I agree" then one adds in a reply said info to the thread.

If one disagrees with the/a thread, the subject or the subject matter, one either starts a new thread with the counter information, or one refrains totally from posting in the thread one disagrees with..

No more (in)fighting. No more disagreement, since there is no disagreement to read, since if one disagrees, one won't post, or won't react to the thread.

And heaven forbid, the reader all by themselves has to make up their mind without government/troll/shill help what to take as truth, and what not to touch with a ten foot pole. (And it will identify the "sinners" as such with red flaggs they tag themselves with by posting.. ;-)

(Just a suggestion, that would take with a lot of discipline a lot of the problems away..)
I must confess upto now, I have sinned a couple of times..

Now this forum is not a democracy, but that doesn't mean we (The Users and potential beneficiaries of the shared info.) have to wait for the owners to enforce something we could volunteer for since it is a "good" way to do business....


Last edited by TranceAm; 10-31-2008 at 02:47 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:32 AM   #106
Lance
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Coastal British Columbia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
THE REASON=
The smart people are being drowned out(as usual) by bullsh@t posts and negative attacks.There are a lot of people who think* they are enlightened just because they came in here and find a few nutsos who share their mindset/theories.these are the kind of people who suffer from a condition i call "egomaniacism".It's a disease usually suffered by americans.A person believes they have evolved as a special creature among idiots and everyone else is full of SH@T but them.Of course ,who ever agrees with them at the moment is a fellow genious and putting up with all the dipsh@ts is such a cross to bear.So they'll come in to your post/conversation/thread and explain to you how full of **** you are.It actually makes them feel smarter and blows the ego up a little more.Getting through to these people is impossible because they already know everything.I know this because my family is full of them.It's some kind of genetic disease almost.They will believe anything that fits into their view of the world, but any shred of the truth is complete bullsh@t in their eyes.They are right all the time and even when they fail to foresee things or are wrong,they can always conveniently forget what they've said in the past, then monday morning quarterback whatever subject they were wrong about.This makes them feel better about themselves and the current topic or thought they were wrong about.For these people,you can't be wrong if you never admit it,denial/negativity is the food their brain lives on and if you are in the midst of there conversation/crosshairs, prepare to get all the energy sucked right out of you.remember all that energy on this site at first?.......hear any sucking sounds?
Hear, hear. Sound advice from salty sailors and muddy farmers gets buried by what-might-be's. Projections of negativity upon tools (bad hammer, bad), theories on books one ought to have rather than hands-on. Pure info discarded for "i heard once" bah humbug. The collapse already happened, on Oct. 7th for those who missed it, it was spectacular, but nondescript at the same time. The largest war economy went national socialist. See ya in 4 years.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:50 AM   #107
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 73
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwangsun View Post
I noticed over the past couple of days less and less posting and people logged into Project Avalon forums. What could be causing this?

I have noticed though alot of threads forecasting possible events that lately have not been turning out. I figure it could be one of two possibilities

1. Things are just not happening for various reasons we don't know.
or
2. The PTB are monitoring whats being spoken about on the net and are making sure events are not easily predicted and are purposely manipulating things so that those who are trying to foretell lose credibility.

What do you think?

I have lost interest in this site and all sites like it on the internet and have greatly slowed down visiting of these sites.

Why?

Many people here are depressing, fear mongering, hopeless and dare I say crazy and it was starting to affect my day to day life. According to many people here, I may as well put a gun to my head and kill myself now because the "end is nigh!" and we are going to die anyways.

Now because I expect to get flamed by this, let me give a few examples:
  • Everybody dying on 2012:
    Many people believe that the end of the world is coming in Dec of 2012 yet there is absolutely no proof for this, at all, whatsoever. All the proof that is developed comes from hearsay, unconfirmed sources, phony science and huge jumps in conclusion.

    If you disagree, then you are essentially told you "wake up and see the truth!". The fact that nobody has any proof to go with the truth is ignored.

  • The Economy Collapsing:
    Many people here expect the economy to collapse over night and everybody to starve and die, so they are preparing. They believe this because the Stock Market tanked or some blog site said the end is nigh or whatever.

    What they fail to consider of course is that there are 308 million people in the United States that do not want to starve to death. Even if 50% of them are utterly useless "eaters" the simple fact is, their are plenty of others willing to work their ass off and sacrifice to keep the other people at least eating.

    Economies don't "collapse" over night unless War, Pestilance or disaster strike. If that happens, gold coins and 3 tonnes of SPAM in your basement wont save you either.
  • Buy Gold!
    I've done some research on many of the "Buy Gold" analysts and guess what? Most have a hidden agenda on Gold. It is the same as a Real Estate agent telling you to "buy a house now, the prices are only going to go up" in California 2 years ago.

I could go on and on but whats the point.

It is my belief that our society has lost focus. People are lost. They have no purpose in life and they come to places like this because it gives them a way to seak purpose.

However, this site and others like it just promote fear and propoganda of their own.




Obviously, you are all free to believe what you wish.

Myself?
If the world comes to an end, I will either be dead when it happens (nuke or asteroid) or I will use my brain to survive with my friends and family.

I REFUSE to listen anymore to people who intentionally or unintentionally want to scare the **** out of me instead because of some nonsense they believe.



So with that being said, I want to declare that I have AWAKEN. I am free. If I die tomorrow, so be it. If the world goes to hell, I will do my best to survive and change things. As for the rest of it, I do not care.

To each his own. Take care my brothers and sisters, whatever path you choose.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:36 PM   #108
ET137
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: san diego - downtown
Posts: 6
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

on a fundamental level, there is nothing special going on here. avalon is just another online funhouse to study spirituality 101 on the web, complete with all the bizarre mirrors and smoke, poor lighting and uneven floors.

avalon might as well be a church... any church... with its varied participants indoctrinating your average undeveloped american mind to its set of "guidelines for awakening".

many of you simply traded the beliefs from your childhood religions for those available here in the forum - (and have yet to realize that it's just more junk food gathered from the unhealthy minds of others....spoiled entirely of truth).

in time, (years for most people), you come to see ...that in blindly adopting the belief system of others is just more of the same unconscious living... there's nothing "awake" about absorbing the beliefs of others at all.... and it is not going to change the world.

watch and see.

why? because most of you have simply jumped ship, and are now on the other side with equal fervor as before, but you're unknowingly polarized to the same ideas you were prior. you are cemented in time, unable to affect change, because you're anchored in beliefs that are greatly limited by your footing.

---------

young people....

most of you have only begun to uncover many of the subjects here. what you don't realize is that some of us have been exploring these concepts for decades, many of us having done so online from the first few months the internet came into existence. we have hashed and rehashed the same words here in the forums to where they no longer have meaning for us. they hold no power.... because we know truth is greater than any concept in the mental body.

(remember all concepts/thoughts appear and then disappear in the mental body. at some point, you need to move from being a spiritual seeker, to being a "finder". and when you make that transition - you'll find that you are the space that allows all thoughts/concepts to appear and disappear within the mental body, rather than any thought you think during the breath).

most here at avalon continue to look for the same kind of change that the christians have, someone - anyone - a teacher - a guru - a whistleblower - an ET - some thread of truth from somewhere to lead you with its guidance and prophecy along the way to a NEW WORLD... rather than stepping into the authentic shoes of your life and putting all this b.s. aside and becoming the vision of peace TODAY. (you are the hundredth monkey, here and NOW).

very few of us are strong enough to embark on a solo journey here... but for those who are... and do...at some point you will graduate from identifying with thoughts, and leave all this spirituality 101 chit chat behind. this event happens naturally... as a plant or tree naturally reach upward into the light of the sun pushing free of mud and rock. once you have reconciled the extremes within your own personality, (and again - that will happen when you have allowed all opposites to stand as One source of energy), without preferring any one over the other - you will find no need to talk or ponder 99% of the language here any longer. nor will you need to scan all the threads.... but rather, you'll know when and where to smile... and then be on your way.

--------

perhaps the turning point for most spiritual seekers... where you've been entirely focused on motion and the movements of mind.... in time you will find yourself encouraged to notice what never moves, and what has never moved in all of time. and that is when the journey of awakening really begins. up to this point, and far beyond for many of us, very few will have the courage and intelligence to enter this rabbit hole. awakening is about recognizing the limits of the mind, and tracing the origin of its light. for those of us who know this... we have no need of validation from others around the truth. it can't be validated as such. and any debating of it as such is futile to those who know it can't be held in a thought.

for those who say i can't comprehend this, that's exactly right. unconditional love cannot be thought, that's why all the great teachers throughout history pointed to the heart. it's not in the head. and for those of us who live and identify solely as the head ---- they have no chance of ever waking.

i wish you each a most peaceful unraveling.... knowing that if even one thing were off course in the universe, if just one thing were "out of place" in our lives, the entire universe would collapse like a row of dominoes; you can't ever truly be lost in the body of creation.

my participation in this thread has now ended. if you have a message for me, know that i will hear you telepathically.

warm regards,
sincerely,
ET

Last edited by ET137; 10-31-2008 at 05:00 PM.
ET137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:44 PM   #109
Jma
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

I think there is too much time going by between interviews(weeks) and people get bored. We are all freebies I know, so we can´t demand as in unsatisfied customers ,but the interviews is what most of us are here for.
I also understand travel etc would tire any human being.
Just a humble opinion.
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:38 PM   #110
Mark
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K. Earth
Posts: 248
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Life got in the way somewhat - even though this forum is life - have to get some other things done, but not posting or reading stuff here does not mean that I'm packed the site in - thoughts are very powerful things - the most powerfullest thing and the issues and the people here are always in them...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:35 PM   #111
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sarasota FL
Posts: 18
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

I know that I am waiting! There is a lot of information on Avalon and the internet.

With the elections and the economy the way it is people are waiting to see what comes next.

This next year is going to be very interesting!

I've gotten some great information from these blogs and have made personal preparations.

I wonder if by next summer there will be a total economic collapse!
roy bodien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:15 AM   #112
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Too many negative threads about a certain political candidate are affecting my interest in posting.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:25 AM   #113
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Are you f-ing kidding me? Why are you here starting this thread.

Intent is a big part of spirituality.

No one reading these words has lost interest.

Better questions please.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:51 AM   #114
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lima, Peru
Posts: 36
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

I'm not losing interest at all. Just that it's a little difficult to find the treads that are relevant to the Ground Crew preparations. The peoples that walk the talk. Some post are irrelevant and I avoid them. I imagine someone reading the short-term predictions and opinions would loose interest. I fear nothing & nobody, I carefully select my readings.

If one loose interest, it's up to him to be active and influence the Project Avalon in the way he feels the interest should go. (following the guideline)

Cheers!
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #115
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
I have lost interest in this site and all sites like it on the internet and have greatly slowed down visiting of these sites.

Why?

Many people here are depressing, fear mongering, hopeless and dare I say crazy and it was starting to affect my day to day life. According to many people here, I may as well put a gun to my head and kill myself now because the "end is nigh!" and we are going to die anyways.

Now because I expect to get flamed by this, let me give a few examples:
  • Everybody dying on 2012:
    Many people believe that the end of the world is coming in Dec of 2012 yet there is absolutely no proof for this, at all, whatsoever. All the proof that is developed comes from hearsay, unconfirmed sources, phony science and huge jumps in conclusion.

    If you disagree, then you are essentially told you "wake up and see the truth!". The fact that nobody has any proof to go with the truth is ignored.

  • The Economy Collapsing:
    Many people here expect the economy to collapse over night and everybody to starve and die, so they are preparing. They believe this because the Stock Market tanked or some blog site said the end is nigh or whatever.

    What they fail to consider of course is that there are 308 million people in the United States that do not want to starve to death. Even if 50% of them are utterly useless "eaters" the simple fact is, their are plenty of others willing to work their ass off and sacrifice to keep the other people at least eating.

    Economies don't "collapse" over night unless War, Pestilance or disaster strike. If that happens, gold coins and 3 tonnes of SPAM in your basement wont save you either.
  • Buy Gold!
    I've done some research on many of the "Buy Gold" analysts and guess what? Most have a hidden agenda on Gold. It is the same as a Real Estate agent telling you to "buy a house now, the prices are only going to go up" in California 2 years ago.

I could go on and on but whats the point.

It is my belief that our society has lost focus. People are lost. They have no purpose in life and they come to places like this because it gives them a way to seak purpose.

However, this site and others like it just promote fear and propoganda of their own.




Obviously, you are all free to believe what you wish.

Myself?
If the world comes to an end, I will either be dead when it happens (nuke or asteroid) or I will use my brain to survive with my friends and family.

I REFUSE to listen anymore to people who intentionally or unintentionally want to scare the **** out of me instead because of some nonsense they believe.



So with that being said, I want to declare that I have AWAKEN. I am free. If I die tomorrow, so be it. If the world goes to hell, I will do my best to survive and change things. As for the rest of it, I do not care.

To each his own. Take care my brothers and sisters, whatever path you choose.
Absolutely brilliant post and lots of food for thought.

Also, none of the recent predictions have happened. The nearest strike was October 7th, but we knew financial troubles were around the corner anyway, it was obvious. But where was the complete economic collapse, like a domino effect? Didn't happen did it. And let me tell you something, its not going to either. There may be tough times ahead....whats new? Boom and bust, that the way its always been...... but if you think about it a complete financial meltdown does not serve the PTB's purpose anyway.

As for some of the other crackpot ramblings on here, well words are beyond me.

There is some interesting and useful stuff on here, some nuggets of truth on various subjects are probably there, but it is well diluted and that is a shame.

People always say "take what is true to you"......NO! Truth is truth and false is false. YOUR truth doesn't mean its true. I want THE truth, whoevers truth it may be.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #116
Mikill
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere, USA,Earth
Posts: 90
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

The TRUTH,you can't handle the TRUTH!!!
As far a someone saying that next year would be very interesting....you all know the old chinese saying...Cursed are those who live in interesting times.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #117
obiwanFUTURE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Absolutely brilliant post and lots of food for thought.

Also, none of the recent predictions have happened. The nearest strike was October 7th, but we knew financial troubles were around the corner anyway, it was obvious. But where was the complete economic collapse, like a domino effect? Didn't happen did it. And let me tell you something, its not going to either. There may be tough times ahead....whats new? Boom and bust, that the way its always been...... but if you think about it a complete financial meltdown does not serve the PTB's purpose anyway.

As for some of the other crackpot ramblings on here, well words are beyond me.

There is some interesting and useful stuff on here, some nuggets of truth on various subjects are probably there, but it is well diluted and that is a shame.

People always say "take what is true to you"......NO! Truth is truth and false is false. YOUR truth doesn't mean its true. I want THE truth, whoevers truth it may be.


Agree with the poster. No one has the total answer. There are 'nuggets of truth' but finding them is a guessing game and coloured by your own belief systems. As an overview there are disasters predicted on here and camelot from 2008-2012. They can't all be right. The general view is 'something bad will happen'. That will colour a lot of viewers perceptions with negativity.

Although I find myself visiting this site for positive vibes the overwhelming negative views of the immediate future mean I will reduce my visits here.

Peace.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #118
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

I agree that no one has all the answers. I have not listened (or read) to anyone that I haven't questioned some of the things they have said.

On the other hand it is like making a cake. We need to take different ingredients to make the whole.

The whole learning journey is an individual thing. Since I have started on this course I have had many things happen that certainly tell me that I am on the right road.

Being that we are human we want everything now!! We have little patience.
I believe as we go along more and more pieces will fall into place.

People seem to be disappointed that nothing bad has happened!

Let's be thankful that it hasn't.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #119
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 35
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

I didnt read any of the responses I just came out with my reply on this one, so if I repeat anything that was said.... I dont care... and if there was drama that im cutting into by writing this.... I dont care.

I think that weve already been told what we need to know. The saying "Beating a dead horse" comes to mind. Sitting on a computer and posting up the same themes but in different ways, and debating things that are by nature debatable due to the fact that we just dont know whats going to happen yet, is ridiculous. I think that most people realize that. If living day to day, for the moment, is what we have to do, sitting on this forum and dwelling on predictions that we have heard enough times already is counter productive. I think and would hope, that people are in action now instead of trying to comb this forum for information that no one has. Even the updates on camelot are coming out something like this "Somethings going to happen, oh yes it will happen, but later."

So you watch this thing, and someone tells you the truth... someone actually knows exactly minute by minute whats going to happen, how, and by who.... Do you believe them? I doubt most of you would, cause the truth they are telling you is not your self-truth and you still wouldnt be able to wrap your brain around it until you experience something of it.... Now that youve spent all of your time on this forum instead of trying to prepare yourself, what do you do now? Before you can raise crops, youre going to need the land and the resources, not just a book on how to grow them or a farmer standing next to you telling you how.

Thus far....and im speaking for myself... the information that I NEEDED to know, the things that NEEDED to be brought to my attention, came to my attention. The universe put it there, and I didnt even seek it out. I bet a lot of others have the same experience. When the time comes, your number will be called and the information that is vital to you will appear. We are all on this forum, meeting like this because its in our consciousness to be. If the law of attraction speaks true, and if we all have a purpose in these coming events... then we will be called whether we are ready or not.

Now here I go back into the shadows to join the rest of the lurkers who only come on this site once in a while to see if anything groundbreaking has come up.

Peace,
Roland K

Oh and as far as the PTB.... a great way to keep yourself monitored is to consistantly be in the same place all the time... Enjoy!
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:39 PM   #120
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

I'll be honest here, whenever I see a poster with the word "truth" in their username, I get the vibe that they do not know what truth is or how to find it.

No offense meant. No one is perfect, whether it be me or you.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:17 AM   #121
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 35
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Seriously? Thats all you took from what I posted? All you saw was my name. Here let me put your eyes where they should be.

Quote:
Sitting on a computer and posting up the same themes but in different ways, and debating things that are by nature debatable due to the fact that we just dont know whats going to happen yet, is ridiculous. I think that most people realize that. If living day to day, for the moment, is what we have to do, sitting on this forum and dwelling on predictions that we have heard enough times already is counter productive. I think and would hope, that people are in action now instead of trying to comb this forum for information that no one has.
Quote:
When the time comes, your number will be called and the information that is vital to you will appear.
Quote:
If the law of attraction speaks true, and if we all have a purpose in these coming events... then we will be called whether we are ready or not.
Look I even bolded out some key statements for you so you dont have to really read it! Kinda like how I dont think you really read it to begin with.

As for my name.... It doesnt imply that I know the truth, it means that I am willing to FIGHT for and DEFEND it. I have no inhibitions about that fact, and I will proclaim it from a fu@king mountain top.... That is MY self truth.

Quote:
No one is perfect, whether it be me or you.
Definetly.... I made mention of it and admitted it in my post... and you showed an example of it in yours.

Peace out,
Roland K
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #122
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 97
Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwangsun View Post
I noticed over the past couple of days less and less posting and people logged into Project Avalon forums. What could be causing this?

I have noticed though alot of threads forecasting possible events that lately have not been turning out. I figure it could be one of two possibilities

1. Things are just not happening for various reasons we don't know.
or
2. The PTB are monitoring whats being spoken about on the net and are making sure events are not easily predicted and are purposely manipulating things so that those who are trying to foretell lose credibility.

What do you think?
It's because this forum is impotent and offers no solutions to anything, not to mention that 3/4 of what is posted here s fear mongering, rumor-mill nonsense.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon