Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default We light a Candle to those, who are NO longer here

We light a Candle to those, who are NO longer here

We think, it would be a good idea, to create some kind of page
for those, who, have served others,
and, are no longer here

Perhaps, someone (smarter than me)

can post, a candle

and, i'll just start the music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxaIFP0vyfI

Alan Parsons / Old and, Wise !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:23 AM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We light a Candle to those, who are NO longer here

Remember Mr. X ...

he was a 'real' gem !!!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I am not smarter, but I will be pleased to leap in - and hey, any better candles might be nice too!

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:35 AM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

MR. x, WOULD have loved that one

thank you
Old 12-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Dead Inventors (compilation from a number of links):

First article below excerpted from: www.earthrainbownetwork.com

Stanley Meyer
Stanley Meyer was a maverick inventor who designed an auto engine that ran solely on water, demonstrating his discovery with a dune buggy with a water-powered engine. His revolutionary car was recorded many times on film and TV.He had patents on his invention, and was ready for production. He reported that he had been offered a billion dollars from an Arab to shelf his idea, but he declined the offer. Meyer died abruptly on March 27, 1998, aged 57, during an evening meal out.

Meyer ran out of the restaurant exclaiming that he had been poisoned, and died shortly after... ...

within a week his shop had been broken into and all of his research papers, and working models of his invention were stolen...
Old 12-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Eugene Mallove
Dr. Eugene Mallove died on May 14, 2004, aged 56. He was found at the end of his driveway, beaten to death ruring an alleged robbery, having received several blunt-force injuries to his head and neck. An autopsy ruled his death as murder.
Mallove was an alternative energy expert who was working on viable energy alternative programs. Well respected for his knowledge of 'cold fusion', he had just published an "open letter" outlining the results of and reasons for his last 15 years in the field of "new energy research." At the time of his death Dr. Mallove was convinced it was only a matter of months before the world would actually see a free energy device... clip..
Old 12-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Free-Energy Battery Inventor Killed at Airport? Sterling D. Allan, Dec 5, 07
http://pesn.com/2007/12/05/9500463_s...inventor_dead/
On Nov. 11, inventor of a revolutionary, affordable, clean energy technology, Arie M. DeGeus of AMDG Scientific Corp was found slumped in his car, totally unresponsive, in the long-term parking lot of the Charlotte Douglass International Airport in North Carolina. He was taken to the hospital and died a short time later. The autopsy suggested heart failure, so officials were saying the death was a result of a medical problem or natural causes, and not likely to be a homicide.
Those who were involved with his research are doubtful, citing, among other things, that he had been in relatively good health. The timing is also suspicious. He was apparently on his way to Europe where he was to secure major funding for the development and commercialization of his technology, which could make oil obsolete as a fuel source.
Tom Bearden said:"DeGeus was the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage –continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of “self-powering battery”.
Bearden also speculates about the cause of death, citing a technology that shoots an electromagnetic beam that destroys the body's control of its heartbeat. Bearden said there are two basic sizes of the "Venus ECCM" technique. One has a range of around thirty feet, and the other, about the size of a bazooka, has an effective range of around 200 feet.
Bearden claims to have been hit with such a device along with his colleague Ken Moore while at a restaurant several years ago. They felt the fibrillation and saw the would-be assassin about 20 feet away, with his suit coat pulled back, exposing a book-sized shooter. Fortunately, they were near an emergency exit and were able to get away before a lethal dose was received.
DeGeus had been in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks ago, demonstrating the technology to some people who were also seeking to raise money for its advancement. That group said that DeGeus was not the only person who knew how the technology works, and they hope to see it go ahead even though DeGeus is no longer around... clip..
Old 12-11-2009, 07:43 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

James W. Black, Free Energy Researcher & Whistle Blower, Murdered on August 1, 2003

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/james...e10aug05.shtml

James Black was murdered because he was loudly whistle-blowing, and suing the governments of Canada and the United States for suppressing and stealing the anti-gravity research of scientist John Hutchison... (and free-energy devices that stem from this technology.)...
....Another very renowned, long-time researcher friend of mine, who was working with James Black, had all of the lug-nuts on the front left wheel of his pickup truck backed 3/4 of the way out, as an attempt to murder him within the past year. He was lucky. The truck handled funny as he drove his son to school on a fast-moving 2-lane road, so he inspected and corrected it before the wheel came off! ...
More: From: http://psiapplications.com/jamesblack1.html
FROM JAMES BLACK:
CONFIRMATION OF THE COMPLICITY OF US. ARMY INTELLIGENCE, ET AL., IN THE THEFT OF ANTIGRAVITY TECHNOLOGY AND IN THE DISRUPTIONS OF SEVERAL ADVANCED RESEARCH FACILITIES AND PROJECTS.
FLYING SAUCERS AND TRUE ANTIGRAVITY TECHNOLOGY. VIDEO ENCLOSED. THE PROJECT AND THE ANTIGRAVITY TECHNOLOGY AND INVENTION OF MR. JOHN HUTCHISON WERE STOLEN BY THE CANADIAN AND US. GOVERNMENTS, US. ARMY INTELLIGENCE, THE US. LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY, THE US. PENTAGON, US. C.I.A. ALONG WITH THE DIRECT COMPLICITY OF THE R.C.M.P. (ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE) AND C.S.I.S. (THE CANADIAN SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE SERVICE).
JAMES W. BLACK, FORMER PROJECT DIRECTOR & PRINCIPAL RECEIPT OF YOUR DOCUMENTS CONFIRMING THAT:
(1) US. COLONEL JOHN ALEXANDER, DIRECTOR, US. PENTAGON-C.I.A. NON-LETHAL WEAPONS PROGRAM, US. ARMY INTELLIGENCE (1956-88) WORKED WITH LANL (THE US. LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY) (1988-95) PAID OUR PARTNERS, GEORGE HATHAWAY, (TORONTO, CANADA), AND ALEX PEZARRO (BURNABY, B.C., CANADA) TO WORK FOR THEM COVERTLY ON THE LIFT INDUCTION DEVICE (ANTIGRAVITY TECHNOLOGY) STARTING IN 1983. THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN PRELIMINARY INTERFACE BETWEEN THEM TO ORGANIZE AND ARRANGE FOR THIS DATING BACK INTO 1982.
(2) THIS, ALONG WITH THE OTHER DOCUMENTATION THAT YOU, I AND OTHERS POSSESS, CONFIRM THE COMPLICITY OF THE US. ARMY, US. ARMY INTELLIGENCE AND THE U.S.A ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY IN:
(A) THE DISRUPTIONS OF ALL OF OUR PROJECTS
(B) THE THEFT OF THE TECHNOLOGY
(C) THE MANIPULATION OF THE PROJECTS AND SOME OF OUR OTHER PARTNERS (SOME OF WHOM WERE WITH THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A., (E.G., SOME MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AROUND THIS TIME WERE ALSO INVOLVED WITH THE US. C.I.A.-FUNDED PSYCHIC RESEARCH PROGRAMS AT THE STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE, STANFORD UNIVERSITY), (E.G., DR. HAL PUTHOFF, A CLOSE FRIEND AND COLLEAGUE OF COLONEL JOHN ALEXANDER), (NOTE: I AM NOT HEREIN IMPLYING THAT THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY ITSELF WAS INVOLVED.)
(D) THE COMPLICITY OF THE US. ARMY AND OF US. ARMY INTELLIGENCE IN CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDERS AND ATTEMPTED MURDERS, ALONG WITH THE COMPLICITY OF C.S.I.S.(THE CANADIAN SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE SERVICE) AND THE R.C.M.P. (ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE), DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY IN THE SUBSEQUENT COVER-UPS AND THEIR THEFT OF AN ESTIMATED $1 MILLION OR MORE OF YOUR LABORATORY EQUIPMENT BY C.S.I.S. WHEN YOU WERE IN EUROPE, THE ATTEMPT ON THE LIFE OF MY GOOD FRIEND, MENTOR AND PARTNER, CALVIN LEE, FORMER GUERRILLA WARFARE WEAPONRY ADVISOR TO THE US. NAVY FOR FOURTEEN YEARS, US. NAVAL TECHNICAL INTELLIGENCE, ETC.,
THE THREATS AGAINST THE LIFE OF MRS. LOWELL HUKILL,
FORMERLY, US. STATE DEPARTMENT AND THE BETRAYAL OF HER HUSBAND, US. COLONEL PHIL HUKILL,
WHO WAS INVOLVED WITH THE ORIGINAL
FINANCIAL ESTABLISHMENT OF THE US. NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY(N.S.A.), FINANCIAL COMPTROLLER OF THE U.S. N.S.A. FOR NINE YEARS, U.S. ARMY COUNTERINTELLIGENCE, ETC., AND THE BETRAYAL OF THE POLICE, MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY SERVICES OF NORTH AMERICA ACCORDINGLY.
James W. Black,
Long Yonghai (Hai Long),
Dragon in The Eternal Sea,"The Heart of The Dragon",
Old 12-11-2009, 07:43 AM   #9
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

This is a wonderful sad thread; Wilhelm Reich died in federal prison after disobeying a federal judges order to not transport his "rainmaker" across state lines.
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:48 AM   #10
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

- Rik Clay -

Rik Clay Is Dead - Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:24 am
Rik Clay was an upcoming free thinker with an interest in conspiracies, the paranormal and most alternative subjects. He was from Leeds and was 26. It seems as though he committed suicide after a period of nervous exhaustion.
http://www.truthforum.co.uk/forum/vi...php?f=62&t=406

Tho' he sounded chipper 2 weeks earlier.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:31 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

My dear friend,
KENTROVERSKY
(who helped me make heads or tails, out of my puzzle)
and, burned many hours of midnight oil
(while we enjoyed some telephone conversations)
about what end, was really up !!!
Some day, i hope to share with his son,
what his father told me, and, wrote me,
about his son ...he was a gem, and, a treasure
well liked/and, well loved by many
one of my most unique, and, wonderful friends
geez--i miss him !!!

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=4508

Kent Daniel Bentkowski “Kentroversy" has passed away
2008 08 07

By Henrik Palmgren | redicecreations.com

We're very sad to announce that our good friend,
researcher and frequent guest on Red Ice Creations Radio,
Kent Daniel Bentkowski or “Kentroversy” has passed away.

He died Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 in his home.

He is survived by his widow Paula, son Anthony, and Sister Esther.

His wife Paula suggested that anyone who wanted to send a memorial should donate to Buffalo, New York, USA area Hospice Care.

Henrik and Greg from Occult of Personality talked about Kent's passing, his health and his work.

http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com/

http://kentroversytapes.blogspot.com/

Anthony, if you ever read this, have NO doubt, about how much,
your father loved you, your father was a candle,
with a 'real' shining, i will find those words, in a stored email,
he left for you, and, i will send them, to your mum, so, one day,
you can read them ~ your father knew,
you were a bright light, for this new world,
and, from the other side, he said, if he ever left early,
he would be there, to guide you !!!
Just call on him, he said, he would be there for you always,
from sun-rise to sun set, and, from sun-set to sun-rise
you were NOT only his son, but, you were also the 'sun' of his life
he called you, his "SUN"
~ he said, my SUN, will know, those are my words.
He loved you, more than he loved anything else, in his life...
he shared many photos of you, and,
in many ways from healing sent to you, and, to him,
when both of you, were NOT well, i could always feel,
the love, he had for you ~ powerful, strong and eternal
Your dad, was a remarkable being of light, and, of love
who did so much, for this world...and, the rest of humanity
He was one of those, great changers, and, eXchangers in life.
Definitely a 'gem' and, a 'treasure' in my life
and, always, and, in all ways - a very good friend
So lucky you were to choose him, as your dad
So lucky he was, to have your for his "SUN"
You were his richest treasure,
and, his love for you, was deeper than the deepest sea.
Shine bright & be, all that, you might will yourself into being
always remember, your dad is right there beside you
love/susan

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-11-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:28 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

dec 2009

ESTHER CHAVEZ, 73
Esther Chavez | Activist shed light on women's killings
BY OLIVIA TORRES
Associated Press
CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico -- Esther Chávez, a women's rights activist who first drew attention to the brutal slayings of women in the border city of Ciudad Juárez, has died, her nephew said Saturday. She was 73.

Hector Chávez Arbizu said his aunt died of cancer on Friday and would be buried in Ciudad Juárez, where more than 100 women were strangled and their bodies dumped in the desert or vacant lots in a string of killings that began in the 1990s.

Esther Chávez founded Casa Amiga, a shelter for female victims of violence in this city of 1.5 million across the border from El Paso, Texas.

She worked tirelessly to denounce the decade-long string of killings and to demand that the deaths be properly investigated. Most victims were young, and many worked at border assembly factories known as maquiladoras.

Authorities in Chihuahua state initially downplayed the problem, and many of the crimes remain unsolved.

EXPOSED PROBLEMS

To the end of her life, Chávez remained highly critical of police efforts and said the total death toll from the wave of violence against women in the city was in the hundreds.

``The death of activist Esther Chávez represents a loss for the fight for human rights and the rule of law in this country,'' the Mexican newspaper La Jornada wrote in an editorial Saturday. ``She made the problems in Chihuahua visible on the international stage.''

In 2008, Chávez won Mexico's National Human Rights Award. And a month before she died, the Inter-American Court of Human Rights issued a ruling criticizing Mexico for a lack of diligence in investigating the slayings of three of the victims.

The court said it found irregularities in the probes, including the mishandling of evidence and the coercing of innocent people to confess.

The court said Mexico should pay a total of $800,000 in compensation to the victims' families, solve the killings and correct its procedures for investigating the slayings. Mexico has agreed to be bound by the court.

JUSTICE IN DOUBT

In 2005, the then-special prosecutor for the Ciudad Juárez killings, Claudia Velarde, said prosecutors had solved 80 percent of the killings, but many relatives doubt the real culprits have been caught.

While so-called ``profile'' killings involving young women strangled and left in desert dumping grounds tapered off around mid-decade, Ciudad Juárez is now in the grip of a wave of drug-cartel violence that has cost about 2,000 lives in 2009.

Chávez is survived by her nephew and her brother.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/obit...y/1400236.html
Old 12-30-2009, 12:51 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

In the heart we are One on this plane and beyond Always.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:53 AM   #14
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Dr David Kelly: doctors start legal action for new inquest
Six senior doctors have begun legal action to force a new inquest into the death of Dr David Kelly, the scientist who died days after being exposed as the source of a controversial BBC story on the Iraq war.

happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote