Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #4326
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Able to Love

Vibration set on high...
Ready to get my groove on

Lets
party

Galactic Party...here I come

Thanks for the invite Jester!

Last edited by BROOK; 03-10-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #4327
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

bonobo eyesdown youtube

KUBA - The Operative World

KEEP LOOKING UP!!! THANK YOU BROOK!!!

WERE GONNA ROCK THIS ROCK!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:34 PM   #4328
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

NICE!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 02:49 PM   #4329
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

HEY FRIENDS!!! AVALON SOMETHING GOT YOU DOWN!!!

Lucy Schwartz - "Gravity"

Old 03-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #4330
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

CONTINUE ON YOUR PATH LAID OUT BY YOUR HEART!!!

Gold Ring 30

Old 03-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #4331
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Celestial Ascension Trance - With Merkaba Light Ship - By Amaya

Old 03-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #4332
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Datsik - 3 Fist Style [HQ]

Old 03-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #4333
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Paul Harris vs. Eurythmics - I Want You (Bar 9 Remix) [HQ]

Old 03-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #4334
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

iTom Lab - Atomic Consciousness - Galactic Mantra

Old 03-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #4335
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

INTERDIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE PLANETS!!!

Maat

Other Names: Ma'at

Patron of: truth, law and universal order.

Appearance: A woman wearing a crown surmounted by a huge ostrich feather. Her totem symbol is a stone platform or foundation, representing the stable base on which order is built.

Description: Maat was the personification of the fundamental order of the universe, without which all of creation would perish. The primary duty of the pharaoh was to uphold this order by maintaining the law and administering justice. To reflect this, many pharaohs took the title "Beloved of Maat," emphasizing their focus on justice and truth.

At any event in which something would be judged, Maat was said to be present, and her name would be invoked so that the judge involved would rule correctly and impartially. In the underworld, the heart of the deceased was weighed by Anubis against Maat's feather. If the heart was heavy with wicked deeds, it would outweigh the feather, and the soul would be fed to Ammit. But if the scales were balanced, indicating that the deceased was a just and honorable person in life, he would be welcomed by Osiris into the Blessed Land. Maat's presence in all worlds was universal, and all the gods deferred to her.

Worship: Worshipped and revered widely throughout all of Egypt. Even the gods are shown praising Maat.

Ma'at, Goddess of Truth, Balance, Order...

Ma'at, unlike Hathor and Nephthys, seemed to be more of a concept than an actual goddess. Her name, literally, meant 'truth' in Egyptian. She was truth, order, balance and justice personified. She was harmony, she was what was right, she was what things should be. It was thought that if Ma'at didn't exist, the universe would become chaos, once again!

For the Egyptian believed that the universe was above everything else an ordered and rational place. It functioned with predictability and regularity; the cycles of the universe always remained constant; in the moral sphere, purity was rewarded and sin was punished. Both morally and physically, the universe was in perfect balance.

Because of Ma'at, the Egyptians knew that the universe, that everything in the universe, worked on a pattern, just as, later on, the Greeks called the underlying order of the universe logos (meaning, order, pattern).

"In the beginning was the logos*, and the logos* was with God and the logos* was God." - John 1:1

* Logos was the 'Word', another name for Jesus.

Egypt, then, was seen to be nothing without Ma'at.

Ma'at was reality, the solid grounding of reality that made the Sun rise, the stars shine, the river flood and mankind think. The universe itself, all the world around them, was sacred in the ancient view. "Ethics" is an issue of human will and human permission. It is a function of the human world of duality. What is "ethical" for one group is sin for another. But Ma'at, the reality that made all groups what they are is transcendent of ethics, just as a rock or a flower is amoral, a-ethical, without "truth or falsehood." How can a flower be "false" or "ethical." It just is. How can the universe be "ethical or moral, right or wrong"? It simply is. That is Ma'at.

Despite being a winged goddess (like Nephthys), she was judge at the Egyptian underworld at the Halls of Ma'ati or Halls of the Double Ma'at.

The dead person's heart was placed on a scale, balanced by Ma'at herself, or by the Feather of Ma'at (her symbol that she wore on her head was an ostrich feather).

Thoth (god of writing and scribes) weighed the heart... if the deceased had been found to not have followed the concept of ma'at during his life (if he had lied or cheated or killed or done anything against ma'at) his heart was devoured by a demon (she was called Ammut - Devouress of the Dead) and he died the final death. If the heart weighed the same as Ma'at, the deceased was allowed to go on to the afterlife.

In life, it was the pharaohs' duty to uphold ma'at. "I have done Ma'at" has been spoken by several pharaohs, as well as being called "beloved of Ma'at".

The ruler who forcibly emphasizes his adherence to Maat on his monuments in Akhenaten — the very king whom later pharaohs considered to have deviated immensely from her laws.

Ma'at, as would be logical, was also was the justice meeted out in ancient Egyptial law courts. It is likely that a "Priest of Ma'at" referred to people who were involved in the justice system, as well as being priests of the goddess herself. Temple of Ma'at

There is a small temple dedicated to Ma'at (in ruins) at Karnak. The temple is inside Precinct of Montu, the smallest of three enclosures at Karnak. The temple seems to have been built by Hatshepsut, then reconstructed by Thuthmose III. You can see a computer reconstruction of Ma'at's temple at http://www.ifrance.com/homann/t3maatec.jpg.

Ma'at did not exist until Ra rose from the waters of Nun (various gods and goddesses of Chaos). She was known as a Neter goddess, and as such, was described as a daughter of Ra. But without Ma'at, Egyptians believed that Nun would reclaim the universe. She was also thought to be the wife of Thoth, moon god and god of the wisdom.

She was, really, the most important deity of them all.

Quote:

Man's first gods were the forces of nature. Terrifying and unpredictable, they were feared rather than revered by our ancestors. Yet while much of the world was in darkness, worshipping cruel incarnations of natural forces, a river valley in Africa held a people who followed a different path. They worshipped gods that were beautiful to behold, luminous beings that walked the earth, guiding the human race to Paradise. They had human forms but were much more powerful; yet like humans, they got angry, despaired, fought with one another, had children, and fell in love. They lived lives that were very much like those of the people who worshipped them, the ancient Egyptians.

http://touregypt.net/godsofegypt/
PEACE JT! EYE YIE YIE!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #4336
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #4337
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Gold Ring 33

Old 03-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #4338
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

iTom Lab - Symbiosis - Jan Irvin + Mike Hagan

Old 03-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #4339
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

iTom Lab - The Secret Garden - with Mike Hagan

Old 03-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #4340
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

iTom Lab - Atomic Consciousness - Transmission 2012

Old 03-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #4341
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Galactic Federation Of Light SaLuSa March 12 2010

Quote:
As you might expect, like a play you may see at your local theatre you can thoroughly immerse yourself in it, but when the final curtain comes down your reality returns. Dear Ones, you are all the actors that have written your own scripts for the purpose of experiencing duality. Now the play nears its end, and you are becoming more conscious of your true reality. You are becoming aware that you are more than you appear, and that your destiny is to return to your real home amongst the stars. You have been attached to Earth for so long, that you have almost forgotten how special you are. Regardless of the many lives spent on Mother Earth, you did not originate from it. As the end time of this cycle comes into sight, you are preparing to move back to the higher dimensions from whence you came.

The end times are clearly bringing the changes that you are experiencing now, and it is becoming more apparent that you cannot maintain the old paradigm. All that has no place in your future will fall away, and that will momentarily cause you discomfort and upheaval. It is unavoidable as the cleansing takes place but you are assured that it will be replaced by conditions, more suited to the new Man emerging with an ever-expanding consciousness. It has all been planned well in advance and cannot fail, and we as the Galactic Federation are playing a vital role to ensure the perfect outcome. Do not be distracted from your goal by the turmoil that may touch you, but know that it will be short lived. Keep looking to the future and the great upliftment that is coming to you.

The final events may not manifest exactly as you might have expected, based upon many prophecies relating to physical changes. The benefits of NESARA have become a part of the general changes, and embodied in the plan that we are working to now. Debt has been deliberately forced upon poor countries as a means of control, and taking their assets in the form of oil and other precious commodities. In a similar way Man himself has been subjected to laws that have often been illegal, and have ensured that he is only able to live with financial help. Thus both the countries and their populations have been kept in debt. Therefore steps are in place to reverse that situation, once your existing governments are replaced. It has only been through the decimation of the Laws of your Constitution that it has happened in the U.S. However, the financial controls and problems arising from them have permeated most of the world, and that must change to bring about a fair and just distribution of wealth.

Many benefits are lined up for you, but a priority exists where the Third World is concerned. Hunger and lack of adequate water facilities have caused much misery and death amongst them. Their quality of life is artificially kept low, as there are sufficient resources upon Earth to ensure everyone has a decent standard of living. Before the end time there must be upliftment all round, and a bringing together of all people so that they become as One. You are already souls of equal status having come from the Source, and you all deserve to share a happy life where lack has been eradicated. As Ones with the capacity to be all loving, would you really have it apply differently to your other brothers and sisters? We believe that you are recognizing your Divinity and see life differently to what it was previously, and can see beyond the outer physicality.
DECIDE FOR YOURSELF IF THIS MESSAGE IS TRUTH OF THE LIGHT BY USING YOUR OWN INTUITION!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #4342
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

iTom Lab - Everything Possible

Old 03-13-2010, 01:30 AM   #4343
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

COME ON YA'LL I MAY SWING THE SWORD OF TRUTH HARD!!!

BUT YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN IM ABLE TO LOVE!!!

DON'T FORGET WHO'S ISLAND YOU STAND ON!!!

JUST TRY AND TELL ME OTHERWISE!!! I HAVE HAD IT UPTO HERE WITH THE NON SENSE!!!

DISCLOSURE!!! EXPOSURE!!! HERE WE GO!!! PEACE AVALON!!! WEEEEEE

ENTHEOGENIC - Kashmir Day Trip (KUBA rmx)

THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 01:45 AM   #4344
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

NEW CLEAR PEACE!!! UNTIL WE GET IT!!! YES!!!

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME A MODERATOR!!!

OR DO YOU ALL WANT A BOOT IN THE BEHIND LOL!!!

Old 03-13-2010, 01:48 AM   #4345
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

JESTERTERRESTRIAL!!! THE MERLIN!!!

THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART!!!

PEACE!!!

Old 03-13-2010, 08:06 AM   #4346
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

This for us older I mean mature -- I maen Iv forgotten what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDNsJEnWqk

Looking for my wallet and car keys
A song.
Chris
Old 03-13-2010, 08:19 AM   #4347
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Jester, we'll probably find each other somewhere. You are brilliant Thanks for it all - and more to come where it does. After Thuban, there's the Bill and Kerry split lol
Old 03-13-2010, 07:02 PM   #4348
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

HAHA GreyBeard Time and Things...two things I can never keep track of!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Once you get whole brained though everything I need seems to show up just when I need it. Synchronicity!!! They say the teacher shows up when the student is ready!!! Thank you all who have taught me so many amzing things...that is one of the things I LOVE about Avalon. The amazing folks and all the wisdom that is shared. Communication on the LIGHT SIDE!!!

Hey no caste I got an update for ya...but your gonna have to wait I gotta go see a man about a horse! Might just get my sword sharpened while at it LOL THINK I'LL DO A LITTLE UPSHIFTING!!! Thanks man you are super awesome. When are we gonna get together anyway...next time you come by this way let me know...we can get together have a visit. Peace JT!

GUESS I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO GET A LITTLE MORE RADICAL!!!

HERE'S A SHOUT OUT TO A GOLDEN AGE FOR AVALON!!! YEAAAAA!!!

DISCLOSURE EXPOSURE GIVE PEACE A BUDGET!!! COME ON!!! DO IT!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-13-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #4349
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Part 1 of 2 - Alien Message

Old 03-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #4350
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Part 2 of 2 - Alien Message

Closed Thread