Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 01-21-2010, 02:47 AM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It Has Begun; Mayan Elders Say: "Prepare!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Here is a more accurate chart. Still shows an increase.

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Earth_Ch...17.EQs.up.html
Is there a historical chart specific to Ontario Canada?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:32 AM   #27
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Did anyone actually predict the quake in Haiti????
Isn't that interesting... there are no threads, and there are no 'personalities' who warned, predicted, or prophesied the quake in Haiti. But then again has anyone really been able too right before an event or catastrophe? Well Colin Powell mentioned one for January 21st or 22nd, but that was for 2009... inauguration day! Hope that was it and not the ol one year off scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I had a dream on Jan. 5th and I told a talk show host about it- it was quite detailed- only I thought it was the West Coast even though it was a third world city by the ocean in the dream I did not think of Haiti......
Maybe it was a city that became like a third world city?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:37 AM   #28
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I heard the quake well in advance, but had no idea where it would happen. It seems I had about a day of lead in time. If I hear the sound again, I'll post about it and see if I can get any locational pointers. I haven't gotten warnings about any other quakes before, and I'm not sure of what use it really is. Who's going to believe a quake is coming their way?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...00&postcount=3
Try this experiment... put a higher quality compass on your desk or a table near you (or keep it with you) and the next time you hear that sound see if the compass is temporarily effected... it might even move toward the direction of a quake location.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:08 AM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I heard the quake well in advance, but had no idea where it would happen. It seems I had about a day of lead in time. If I hear the sound again, I'll post about it and see if I can get any locational pointers. I haven't gotten warnings about any other quakes before, and I'm not sure of what use it really is. Who's going to believe a quake is coming their way?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...00&postcount=3

Gives double meaning to "those who have ears to hear will hear".

Please publish, thank you.

Gnosis
Old 01-21-2010, 05:29 AM   #30
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Is there a historical chart specific to Ontario Canada?
This is the best I could find.

http://earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca...astcan-eng.php
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:52 AM   #31
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

You say that the "Mayan Elders" say prepare, but you never say who they are or what they say only what (as it appears) what you say. You talk about solar mass ejections and and that they will have effects. Yes they could. Solar cyle twenty four could knock out the power grid of the earth and as a result of that many people would die. And if that happens close to the end of the Mayn calander, it could indeed end the world as we know it.

My problem is with people making predictions. Ultimately no one knows what will happen tomorrow, non the less three years from now.

David Wilcock, George Green, Cliff High, Bejamin Fulford, etc. They all make predictions and they all end up being wrong. And the bottom line is that we are most likely not supposed to know our futures, otherwise we wouldn't live them the same.

We simply need to embrace the now and live. And if the world ends or it doesn't really makes no difference. We will go on as imortal spirital beings who are learning to embrace god in the eternal moment...
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:52 AM   #32
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

Okay, thank you. Looks like we can tuck in for the night safe and snug :-)
Old 01-21-2010, 08:05 AM   #33
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
This is the only one I find plausible.

Otherwise I'm on the ascension-side of things.
You are right! See here:

Biggest Solar Flare in Almost 2 Years Erupts:
http://www.spaceweather.com/

CRACKLING SUNSPOT: Old sunspot 1039 is crackling with solar flares. Over the past 48 hours, it has produced five M-class eruptions. Click on the image to play a movie of the latest, an M2-blast recorded by STEREO-B at 1756 GMT on Jan. 20th:

The ongoing sequence of flares signals a sharp upturn in solar activity. Before this week, the last time the sun produced even a single M-class solar flare was in March 2008--almost two years ago. M-class solar flares have a moderate effect on Earth. Mainly, they boost the usual ionization of Earth's upper atmosphere, causing short-lived radio blackouts at some frequencies and radio enhancements at others. For an example, scroll down and read the section "Ionospheric Disturbance."

Today, the active region responsible for these fireworks is emerging over the sun's eastern limb where it can be seen from Earth: finder chart. Readers with solar telescopes are encouraged to monitor developments.

IONOSPHERIC DISTURBANCE: An M2-class solar flare on Jan. 19th bathed Earth's upper atmosphere in X-rays and caused a wave of ionization to sweep over Europe. This improved the propagation of low-frequency radio signals, which use the ionosphere as a reflector to skip over the horizon. A SID monitor operated by Rudolf Slosiar in Bojnice, Slovakia, recorded a surge in signal strength:

...rest of article at above link......
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #34
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Just as animals, and some people, can feel the vibrations and energy from the Earth before an earthquake, and so respond to it, so too does the Earth feel vibrations and energy from the sun before activity, and so responds.

Here is a beautiful picture from the link you gave above.

"This picture shows hundreds of rings under a palm tree during the annularity of the eclipse from 15.01.2010 at the Conrad Rangali, Maledives. The picture is NOT my picture, but it was made by Tony, an employee of the Hotel. He made it with his Mobile-Camera."

-Love and Light-

Last edited by Firedrake; 01-21-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #35
twiceborn
Avalon Senior Member

First time ive posted for over twelve months but ive always been here, was even in wilshire in july camping and saw the avalonion team camping across from us,we didnt introduce ourselves because we all have our own way of connecting dont we. Anyway to say it has begun is right for sure because to me 2012 is now were already in it, things are just getting faster and tighter especially my solar plexus area unbelieavable things are going on there. I used to exercise pretty fanatically for almost forty years to be precise but now i just move to the music on wednesday nights and saturdays 8pm of course, my solar plexus area is getting tighter and tighter just like the spiral in the solar system,I notice feardia has his hand on the pulse as usual like your input man doesent post too often but when you do its very relevent.have you noticed theirs two things going on at once now everything is splitting in half, our self appointed leaders are saying and doing one thing but there something much more powerful undoing everthing they attempt, this will become more and more apparrant as we go further into the apocalypse veil, those indiginous people sure know whats going down. The sun is getting more and more incredible by the week i just marval at its increasing brightness everytime me and the doggie go trekking on a morning,the sun is the secret to all that is going on make no wonder it has been worshipped down the ages,let go of all the fear because make no mistake evolution time is here.bless everyone on avalon OH MITAKUYE OYASIN
twiceborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #36
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
You are right! See here:

Biggest Solar Flare in Almost 2 Years Erupts:
http://www.spaceweather.com/
No wonder my Wifi has been going on/off and disconnecting all day today.

This is probably a very minor storm, but the ones coming around 2012 will possibly be felt around the world and the problems might not be fixed in time before panic sets in.

Of course, remaining calm, all of these are just possibilities. Frankly these scientists can keep speculating and gathering their gloom-doom data while I hit the beach and enjoy life. Scientists have been wrong about many things before, they could easily be mistaken again.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:56 PM   #37
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

From what I heard .... when the so called "pole shift " is about to take place.. we will be in darkness and without much orientation of our senses for at least 30 hours.

that was told by a descendent of the Mayan's from Guatemala.
his advice was to just keep calm and not to struggle against any exterior interference such as fear or the temptation to run and save yourself some how.. the secret is to stay calm and meditate and /or pray for guidance from the creator .

I saw this on a clip from a large group of people that were down in South America a few years back, Thay were traveling in and around Oaxaca , Mexico and other countries visiting all the ancient ceremonial spots up in the mountains.. and performed at least 3 very important sacred ceremonies with the aid of many different community leaders and other peoples from over 60 different countries.

Sorry I dont know what it was called (the video).... but im sure it cant be that difficult to find on ~Youtube~.. or Google videos.

As for the earthquakes... well thats all up to the higher forces to determine when where and who they will test.

Peace!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:04 AM   #38
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
You say that the "Mayan Elders" say prepare, but you never say who they are or what they say only what (as it appears) what you say. You talk about solar mass ejections and and that they will have effects. Yes they could. Solar cyle twenty four could knock out the power grid of the earth and as a result of that many people would die. And if that happens close to the end of the Mayn calander, it could indeed end the world as we know it.

My problem is with people making predictions. Ultimately no one knows what will happen tomorrow, non the less three years from now.

David Wilcock, George Green, Cliff High, Bejamin Fulford, etc. They all make predictions and they all end up being wrong. And the bottom line is that we are most likely not supposed to know our futures, otherwise we wouldn't live them the same.

We simply need to embrace the now and live. And if the world ends or it doesn't really makes no difference. We will go on as imortal spirital beings who are learning to embrace god in the eternal moment...

I can make some forecasts, but I cannot make predictions, partly because I'm too busy changing the future :-)

cheers!
Gnosis
Old 01-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #39
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravencalls View Post
From what I heard .... when the so called "pole shift " is about to take place.. we will be in darkness and without much orientation of our senses for at least 30 hours.

that was told by a descendent of the Mayan's from Guatemala.
his advice was to just keep calm and not to struggle against any exterior interference such as fear or the temptation to run and save yourself some how.. the secret is to stay calm and meditate and /or pray for guidance from the creator .
Peace!
I've been reading about this as well.
When the shift occurs it is not something that you are going to be able to run away from.
Your explanation was perfect.
STAY CALM, GATHER QUIETLY W/ FAMILY AND FRIENDS,
STAY CLOSE TO THE EARTH AND RIDE IT OUT W/ HER IN PEACE AND MEDITATION.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #40
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard about the "period of darkness" from several sources over the last thirty years or so. My questions are these: what about our family members who may be at work, or at school when (and if) this takes place? Do we mention it to our bosses or our childrens' teachers? Will they think we have gone totally 'round the bend? Or, do we privately coach our families? Do we tell them what to expect and how to behave? Will this unnecessarily frighten the younger ones? I have wondered about this for a very long time...any input would be helpful. Linda

Last edited by lindabaker; 01-23-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: typo
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:02 PM   #41
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I have heard about the "period of darkness" from several sources over the last thirty years or so. My questions are these: what about our family members who may be at work, or at school when (and if) this takes place? Do we mention it to our bosses or our childrens' teachers? Will they think we have gone totally 'round the bend? Or, do we privately coach our families? Do we tell then what to expect and how to behave? Will this unnecessarily frighten the younger ones? I have wondered about this for a very long time...any input would be helpful. Linda
Over the years, I’ve read from different sources that when the three days happen, then our (humanity’s) consciousness will also expand and we’ll be able to access information previously unavailable. I think this is why many sources say to stay calm and in mediation. I like to believe that this is possible as it brings me some comfort. Hope this helps.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:45 PM   #42
Myplanet2
In The Mists

For what it's worth, I had another intrusion yesterday while meditating. I had a vision of a volcano in full eruption pop into view, and then a few very excited dolphins appeared and started chittering away. I couldn't understand what they were saying, except for the intention that this would be something to see, but not from too close.

included was the sense that this volcano was rapidly rising from the ocean floor. That could have been a projection from the dolphins rather than it's being a supposed real time scenario. Meaning they could have simply been indicating that this volcano was come up from the sea floor, rather than already protruding. The idea of western Pacific is also hinted at.

Sorry, that's all I got. No time frame, but it appeared at sea, rather than on land.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #43
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For what it's worth, I had another intrusion yesterday while meditating. I had a vision of a volcano in full eruption pop into view, and then a few very excited dolphins appeared and started chittering away. I couldn't understand what they were saying, except for the intention that this would be something to see, but not from too close.

included was the sense that this volcano was rapidly rising from the ocean floor. That could have been a projection from the dolphins rather than it's being a supposed real time scenario. Meaning they could have simply been indicating that this volcano was come up from the sea floor, rather than already protruding. The idea of western Pacific is also hinted at.

Sorry, that's all I got. No time frame, but it appeared at sea, rather than on land.

Well I hope it's not like the other person said about the atlantic and the east coast. But no matter what, I agree that we're here to experience.

I'm experiencing what it's like to live in a town of fundamentalists who see my sticker on the vehicle which states, 'In Goddess We Trust'. I kid you not. I have less fear of mother nature then I do of people in large groups who wear uniforms.
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:55 AM   #44
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Please let us know if you get any further info. The language of imagery is new to me and, while of great interest, also seems to pose puzzles to solve.

Hubby a few years ago saw an earth cataclysm in the ocean off the coast of Newfoundland, for what it is worth.

One of the satellites would be equipped to pick up this kind of formation, especially if it knew where to look.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #45
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

No wonder I'm feeling such a strong urge to see my family and calmly trying to figure out a way to push time aside for such.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #46
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Many predictions/propheices say that that land beneath the sea would rise again (Lemuria/Atlantis) and that some of the flooding would come from these masses pushing water/waves outward as they emerge.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:07 PM   #47
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
No wonder I'm feeling such a strong urge to see my family and calmly trying to figure out a way to push time aside for such.
I have a strong urge to buy a nintendo ds Dunno why
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #48
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

On October 22, 2009 I had one of the most peculiar dreams of my lifetime. I won't get into the details but what I found interesting was this:

A great spirit within a white light had taken myself and my two sons on a small tour in which we ended up at the US capital building at midnight.

The lights were on and the architecture was breathtaking in the October night. Every window in the Capital building was lit in a spectacular display and we felt sure that something of great importance was taking place.

We were mesmerized as the flickering lights from the Capital sparkled upon the huge snowflakes that were beginning to fall and though it was quiet and peaceful we sensed an urgency in this night... like every molecule of creation was waiting in anticipation.

Though we knew intuitively something important was happening we had no idea what it was and still don't and were so caught up by the magic of the visual experience, that we had forgotten for a moment where we were.

Suddenly a booming, authoritative and powerful voice filled the city night and the whole world as it seemed to me. My soul shook at the powerful vibration as the voice exclaimed:

"It is begun!" and all was quiet again.

I looked around expecting to see people throwing open the doors and windows of the homes and buildings around me but nothing happened! No one had heard that great exclamation? I was incredulous and couldn't believe it!

I stood for a moment and looked around me. Nothing had changed. Was it possible that no one had heard what I had heard?

As I looked through the falling snow I glimpsed the Capital Building one last time... as the dream ended.

Just thought I'd mention that here.

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:27 PM   #49
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Even the Mayas disagree with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvuaiAIodIk

I guess, that all things consider the Maya are gridkeepers but all humans are we just have to reach for the wisdom within

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:27 PM   #50
leeellismusic
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Volcano / Atlantis Rising~

There was a sighting of an undersea volcano off of Japan the other day - reported on the Huffington Post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_449485.html
You can also google "Undersea Volcano Japan" for more links to the event. Atlantis rising, or Mother Earth releasing steam???

Bigmo - I had a similar dream a few weeks ago. I was in New York working on my musical (which will be sometime in the near future, I have been hoping it will be sooner than later and in the dream I had just parked my car in a parking garage - even though when I'm in New York I ride the subways. Anyway, I was walking with someone and suddenly everything STOPPED - it was suddenly STILL, and all the lights in the city were dark, and I had two thoughts - "I's begun" and then - "Damn, I left my iPhone in the car,,, and I have to call my elderly parents,,, and call my family back home in Colorado... and then I was calm, and thought " I am where I need to be, and I am as prepared as I can be... somehow I felt protected, even though I was nowhere near where I thought I'd be when such a worldwide event happened. And it did feel worldwide - really VAST... It reminded me of the "bump" wave David Wilcock talks about when he speaks of 2012.

Also, recently I have been feeling a need to stock up on food and survival necessities. Our finances dictate that we will have to do this bit by bit every week/ month and build our little stash. But the feeling is to be able to take care of ourselves for a month or so, so we will be able to help others. I do go back and forth releasing fear over this - even as I am being DRAWN into meditation several times a day and there's more LIGHT in my awareness...

Strange times, though I feel the shift is occurring now. I feel like I'm vibrating between two worlds at the moment... I'm also in the middle of a ten series Structural Integration process - also called Rolfing - and I'm releasing all kinds of fear and old issues trapped in my body. Trying my best to witness what comes up without attachment - forgive and evolve... It's a wonderful process to help clear old patterns during this awakening/ ascension process, if you find a good practitioner...

Yeah, all in all, it seems like we're already in it, IMHO...

As Padre Pio said "Pray, Hope and Don't Worry"
I'm trying to do all three

Blessings,
Lee
leeellismusic is offline   Reply With Quote